Once in a Lifetime Between Friends

Story Info
Three close friends experience each other in new ways.
821 words
3.61
46.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and Steve had been screwing for awhile. As he pounded her pussy, she whispered, "I want to see you with Lynn."

In between thrusts, Steve whispered back, "Only if I could watch you lick her pussy first."

As this vision of a three way between three close friends ran through her mind, Sue began to orgasm uncontrollably. She convulsed on Steve's hard cock, as it pummeled her G Spot over and over again.

As they continued to make love, visions of a three-way ran through their heads.

The following week, Sue told Steve that Lynn was interested in getting together for drinks. With a wink, Sue said that they were looking to relax a little.

That night, Sue and Lynn arrived wearing tight skirts and low-cut blouses that left little to the imagination. As they sat down, Steve handed them a tall rum and coke. They each took a long sip, and Sue ran her tongue along the outside of the glass and smiled.

After a couple of drinks, Sue suggested that they watch a movie. She picked a movie from the stack, and put in "Pink Pussy Party", and pressed play. Lynn sat on the right, Sue on the left. As Steve began to watch the movie, he looked first at Sue, who smiled and nodded. He then looked to the right, and Lynn smiled and kissed him.

Sue began to pull Steve's sweater over his head, and Lynn began to tug at the T-shirt underneath. After they pulled Steve's shirt off, Sue leaned over and gave him a deep French kiss, and grabbed his cock through his pants. Lynn grabbed his head, and swiveled it toward her, repeating the long kiss.

Not missing an opportunity, he put his arms around both of them, and they all embraced. Sue said, "Are you ready for that once in a lifetime experience? We are."

Steve said "sure", and Lynn leaned over to unzip his fly. As she pulled out his hard cock, Sue turned to Lynn and gave her a long wet tongue filled kiss.

Steve reminded Sue of the deal, and she leaned over and grabbed one of Lynn's firm tits. They embraced, and began to remove each other's clothes. Steve couldn't believe what he was seeing, as the two beautiful women began to kiss and fondle each other's supple skin.

As Sue turned around, Lynn began lapping at Sue's wet pussy, and the hard clit protruding from her fantastic lips. Within seconds, Sue began to tremble with her first orgasm, and drenched Lynn's face with her juices. Lynn, stroking her own clit, followed with her own orgasm soon after, moaning with pleasure.

Steve watched in awe of the site before him. As he slowly stroked his cock, he watched two women make passionate love to each other. After a few minutes, Sue looked at him and invited him over to join. As he lay between them, he kissed Sue and then Lynn, softly and slowly, as if to thank them for the treat to come.

Sue continued to kiss him, with slow, deep kisses. Lynn slowly made her way down his chest, kissing and licking her way to his waist. As she began to touch his cock, it began to twitch with anticipation. As she lowered her mouth to envelope the head of his cock, he moaned softly into Sue's mouth. "Thank You", he said, as he hugged her tightly.

Lynn continued to run her tongue along the shaft and head of his cock. As she sucked gently, Steve reached over to touch her sopping pussy. She was incredibly wet and ready.

Sue positioned herself over Steve's face, as Lynn hovered over his cock. As if on command, they each lowered themselves onto his body, and began to ride. The sensations were nearly too much for each of them. Sue turned around and began to fondle Lynn's ample chest, as Lynn returned the favor by fingering Sue's clit while playing with her own.

After several intense minutes, they began to orgasm. Sue first, followed by Lynn, and then Steve erupted into Lynn's wet cunt.

As they each released, they lay down on the bed and began to relax, arm in arm. After a few minutes of rest, Steve began to slowly lick Sue's pussy, as he gently stroked Lynn's still hard clit. Lynn grabbed his head and slowly maneuvered it over to between her legs, and he began to lap at her cum soaked labia.

Sue grabbed Steve's cock, and began to suck and lick the shaft. It quickly responded, and she ordered him to lay on his back. Lynn and Sue switched positions, and Sue gently lowered herself onto his shaft, as he licked Lynn's pussy to another orgasm.

Finally spent, the three even better friends relaxed a bit more, dressed, and left, never to return again.

As I said, this was a once in a lifetime event...