Once in a Lifetime Offer

Story Info
I saved her life.
1.8k words
3.94
15k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just happened to be in a place I never expected to be. I really have to be the luckiest man in the world.

Other than my usual predilections, I was always unusually attracted to Asian women, mostly for their beauty and lack of body hair.

She decided to walk in front of a huge garbage truck coming down the street while she was texting and listening to her IPhone at the same time walking in the crosswalk. I didn't exactly tackle her like some Bruce Willis movie but I did manage to fend her away from her lack of attention by tapping her on the shoulder and stopping her from unintentionally killing herself.

At first, she was startled, but after she took off the earplugs and turned around, she said,

"Hello! Can I help you?"

I said, "No, but you can help yourself next time."

She was nonplussed until she turned to look at the corner and saw all the people clapping and yelling like some event had taken place.

She then turned to me and said, "What just happened?"

I said, "You weren't paying attention, I guess I saved your life."

She did a 180 and a 360 and said,

"Wow, am I that oblivious?" and of course my stock answer is "No, you're addicted to the technology".

She started paying attention to reality and noticed that I indeed had saved her from an untimely death while watching the garbage truck roll down the street.

Although, I am an older, single, gentleman and she is a young, lovely Asian, short, woman with bangs and long beautiful hair, I had to say, I was quite exhilarated.

She had this contemporary, sophisticated 'air' about her who I am usually aware of, but all of a sudden, she, out of the blue said,

'You saved my life, what can I do for you?'

Like I said, I was just a bystander with no intention and at this point for me, no relief, I said...

"Well, blowjobs are always nice."

She said, "I understand, but not here. You certainly deserve it though."

The crowd loved it and howled their approval.

We talked a bit further and then agreed that she'd meet me at my small apartment a few hours later...by the way, for all your readers out there, there is nothing' better than anticipation!

All I did ask was for her to bring a pair of very tall spiked heels. She wouldn't need much clothing. She called me on my land line. Wow, what a relief. It's nice not to have to ask!

I was amazed. Although, I thought she just may be doing the pity thing by her obvious generosity by her 'tone' on the phone, I soon learned later that she was actually genuine. She was totally into it. My dick had never pulsed harder.

So she comes over my place around 11 AM, knocks on my door. I open it and she's dressed like a regular person in jeans, a tee shirt, and sneakers carrying a bag with her discreetly hidden heels. We kissed and hugged for a couple of minutes and then she went to the bathroom to get to the 'look' that I love. I took off my clothes and waited. I was 'blown' away about how she knew this was amazing AND instinctive at the same time.

She walked out of the bathroom looking like the most amazing goddess anyone would ever want to see as she was naked in heels with very heavy black eye makeup. My cock, despite my advanced age stood right up at attention.

She was very cool though, like she had done this a million times, and asked me

"How do you want it?" I said, "like right now?"

In the sunlight through the window, she dropped down on her knees and started spitting and drooling on my obviously raging cock.

As I was standing up near the wall, I just leaned against it and she rested her hands on my thighs while she bent over and started bobbing up and down on my cock.

As she did this, I told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth. She moaned yes. I grabbed her long hair from the back and started to force feed her mouth on my cock. Words cannot explain how we both felt. I started humping her mouth to the point where she started drooling and I asked her to spit on me to get it all out. Her saliva drooled out of her mouth while I reached my climax. She took my cock out her mouth and said

"I want you to cum in my mouth".

It was beautiful watching this unbelievably gorgeous woman, who I would normally have absolutely no luck with, naked and willing to give me oral pleasure. As I would learn, her gratitude and devotion would play out to a point even I had never known.

I then watched her gulp and drool my cum as I spewed my load in her mouth and around her chin. She then took my cock in her hand and continued to somehow get more cum out of my cock. She rubbed my dick all over her face making drool lines. It dripped from her chin off to the floor. She continued to stare, drool and jerk my cock slowly as we caught our breath.

She was still on her knees, her face still dripping cum onto her breasts. She took my softening cock in her mouth, started to bob on it and used her hands to pull on her very erect nipples and play with her pussy. Watching her do this got me re-started very quickly.

She gently moved her mouth up and down my cock while making very slight tongue licks. I grabbed both sides of her head and made her mouth move faster on my cock while her continued drool ran off my balls. Her hands ran faster on her body as she pulled, rubbed and finger fucked her cunt. Her nipples were exploding as she coughed, gagged, hurled and choked on my cock till she convulsed into an orgasmic entity with her mouth still on my cock, moaning and growling. I could take no more and literally fifteen minutes after I had gotten off the first time, I began to spew my cum once again in her mouth as it dripped out the sides of her mouth and soaked her writhing body still in orgasm. I just let it happen as we both went into a very happy state.

After we both cleaned up, I pondered over what just happened and enjoyed what I thought would be the only time I see this hot, young thing. Then she said,

"So, what time do you want me here tomorrow?"

I nearly collapsed when she spoke those words and I said, "I'm sorry, I figured that this was a one time thing."

"Sir!" she exclaimed, "I owe, what is called in my culture, a life debt. You saved me from an untimely death and I will always be forever grateful. If my mouth is the price that makes you happy, then it is yours, whenever you call."

I was perplexed at best and just gazed at her cum dripping face. All I could say was,"well, OK!

What time is good for you?" as she leaned down to suck me again.

From that point on, she went to classes and would stop by my place 2-3 times a day on her breaks to suck on me. I was in heaven and never figured I'd be in this place for such a simple act of a lifetime.

She allowed me to do it in multiple positions and after a while, it became second nature to her and would switch up the style without me taking control.

Sometimes, I'd sit in a chair and she would kneel next to the chair and suck me with no hands. Other times I would fuck her face several times when I was really in the mood. She told me she enjoyed the variety and was willing to do anything I asked of her. My birthday was coming up and I thought I'd take the chance.

I asked her, "Honey, do you remember I told you my birthday is coming up?"

She said, "Of course. I took three days off from work to celebrate with you. Do you have anything special in mind?"

I had thought about this for a while and I asked her. "I really enjoy watching you suck my cock."

"Thanks", she said. "I really enjoy doing it to you. You seem to enjoy it so much."

I told her that for as long as I had been alive to know, that I enjoyed oral sex far better than other kinds of fun. It was just my thing. It seemed more sincere. I then told her,

"I'd really like to watch you suck off my friends and then me be the last in line with cum dripping off your face."

She kind of gasped and said she had seen stuff like that on line but never figured to be in this position to make it happen. She realized that she had become a hardcore cock sucker. She enjoyed everything about our time together while she managed to study and make her classes. She agreed and I arranged it at our place the following week on her spring break. My four best friends came over in a frenzy knowing what was going to happen. They were more than willing to be oral subjects to please me. She even let me record it.

The guys watched porn on my TV (same stuff) while we drank a few beers. After about 30 minutes of this, she came sauntering down the stairs, completely naked in heels like the first time we got together. The guys were amazed at her beauty and kept telling me I was the man. She got down on her knees and started pulling the pants off my first friends while the others watched, undressed and started stroking themselves. She got everyone to stand while she kneeled and went cock to cock. She insisted that I come closer so I could see them cum in her mouth. She would just drool it out and go on to the next cock. After she was done with the group, she settled down to suck me off while the rest watched. She had cum dripping off her face and chin and running out of her mouth. This was the best birthday ever.

She continued school and graduated with several degrees and found very gainful employment. She continued to see me as often as her schedule allowed. Vacation time was the most fun. We do the group thing every once in a while too. How lucky is that, huh?