Once in a Lifetime Opportunity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in 'shock and awe' near the edge of orgasmic pleasure myself I watched as each one of the three triggered within seconds of each other. It was at that moment I realized that I was about to be the only person in our party to cum and that after my adventures earlier should be the last one. I reluctantly removed Jennifer’s hand from my cock and slid it back into my shorts. Troy was bringing out some new toys he was recommending for some dinner entertainment a remote control Sea Shell for each of the ladies, a clitoral stimulator controlled at three speeds with a 2" penetrating probe. He was also recommending a remote control thong for me, of course the women would have to share the remote. In the case was an assortment of cock rings, butt plugs, dildos, vibrators and additional attachments, but just what they'd showed us seemed like more than I could imagine using in a month of sex with these two, but imagine I did and thinking back that was by far one of the most intimate displays of sexuality I've ever experienced, so far just being voyeuristic was having incredible rewards and the elevation of our sexual desires was beginning to seem like it couldn't get any higher between the three of us.

Troy looked at his watch and said that we needed to dress for our dinner date to stay on schedule. Daniel and Troy still completely naked took me into a dressing room near the master suite while the girls took Jennifer and Heather off to the master bath. Daniel fitted me with the lycra thong and positioned it for anal stimulation as they decided that the understated tux would be the best look for me. I'd never been dressed by anyone since a very early age and having two naked men do it was a bit distracting especially because of the very bi-sexual show they'd just put on and both of them enjoyed the occasional teasing stroke of my nipples or brush over my still semi-erect cock. Even as Daniel positioned the vibrator at my ass he used his thumb in a way I'd never felt before. But before we got too naughty they were done and added some final touches, as I looked in the mirror I had one of those momentary out of body experiences where I found myself attracted to the image in the mirror, I don't think I've ever looked so hot and surrounded by two extremely erotic naked men primping and adjusting me, I found myself imagining our threesome being joined by all of our entertaining help..

If I thought I was something, the visions that walked out of the master bath a few minutes later were on an entirely different level of hot, I mean these are the kind of women that men will pay everything they have to bed and I had both of them. A lump formed in my throat and for the first time I thought I could be falling in love with these two lucious women (at least cock throbbing lust, yes I was at it again, making it hard to walk, but with the lycra thong at least I was more discreetly tucked away). We parted company, but I was sure to invite them to join us later at the club and gave them our parties pass code - I made it clear it was up to them if they wanted to remain on the clock or not. I seemed to have the means to pay and wouldn't mind to enjoy all of their company later even if it was just to watch again.

With Jennifer on my right arm and Heather on my left, we took the elevator down to the lobby. I'm not sure when, but Troy had gotten dressed and now was in a drivers uniform, yes it too was just as well tailored to show off his finely sculpted body. As with nearly all casino hotels the elevators let out behind the casino so that you had to walk through at least the slots to get to the front door. I asked Troy if we had a few minutes enjoying the deliciously envious and alternately jealous stares of both the men and women. Without comment Troy handed us each a credit filled card and walked us over to the $25 slots where we slid our cards and up came a $5,000 credit each. I decided to play 5 way ultimate jackpot on my slot a $125 a pull. After less than 5 minutes my credit read $1250 and I decided to push the button twice more... it was then that everyone in the casino knew we were there as the $50,000 jackpot came crashing down with a sirens and noise. I looked at Troy and asked if we could leave quickly as I hadn't intended to spend the evening getting my picture taken and being gawked at for any other reason than the girls on my right and left. He waved over a manager and it was arranged they took our credits (the girls had been winning and had about $7,500 each they got to keep).

12