Once is Enough

Story Info
A married couples first extramarital sex.
5.1k words
4.22
75.4k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy and I considered ourselves an old married couple by this time in our lives, when in reality, we were still in our early thirties. We rented this nice lakeside cabin once, for a 2 weeks stay. Far enough from home to discourage drop-ins. The setting is fairly secluded, with several other cabins within sight. We met a nice couple, Ted and Beth. They had the next cabin over, and were roughly our age. We hit it off right away.

By the second week, we were spending most of our time together, days spent doing all the cabin at the lake stuff, evenings were spent with a little wine and conversation. You know how it gets, a couple of drinks and everyone gets a little loose. Some harmless flirting and a fair amount of double entendre, all harmless fun.

Beth said they had a nice surprise for our last night together. While Judy opened our wine, Beth held out a couple of joints.

It had been years since Judy and I had smoked any pot, and Beth assured us this was really good stuff. We all got pretty well lit, which seemed to cause a major lull in the conversation, when Beth asked if anyone wanted to play cards. I said I would play as long as it wasn't for money. We finally settled on a couple of hands of poker, just for shits and giggles.

It was fun, but in our condition, it was getting tough to really pay attention to the game. Just as it seemed the game would fizzle from lack of interest, Beth said she thought it would be fun to add some stakes to the game, namely, our clothes.

Well, first of all, I laughed, (I don't think it was a "Reefer Madness" laugh but it might have been), because the only place I had ever heard of anyone playing this was in some far-fetched online stories, secondly, Judy is far too modest to even consider doing something like that.

I know she was a virgin when we met in high school, and we have been together ever since. So I'm sure she won't want any part of it.

Judy asked what I thought, she usually lets me be the heavy when she wants to get out of something, I'm kind of a party pooper. Not really thinking how wild and carefree she used to get when smoking this stuff, I said I would go along with whatever she wanted to do.

I was positive that Judy would decline, but she said she wanted to play.

Beth laid out some quick ground rules as Judy took another drink and a few more hits. I went along, still expecting Judy to back out as more skin began to show. The game proceeded and we all won some, and lost some. I have to admit that it was exciting as people began to peel off blouses, shirts and pants.

Judy was down to her skivvies when she lost again. Well, this is where the game ends for sure, I thought to myself. Wrong! With her hands shaking, Judy reached behind her back and undid her bra strap, but still held the bra in place against her chest. She leaned forward to tease us a little. I didn't know what I should do. Had we completely lost our minds?

I once jumped off a cliff into a quarry pond. This is how it felt standing on that cliff edge, scared shitless. I finally got up the nerve to jumped then, and now, so did she.

Judy let the bra go. I felt breathless, but kept thinking "no big deal, it's just her tits", I was still sure she would never go any further.

Judy's whole body seemed to redden from the emotional rush. Her nipples stiffened right up, and she seemed to be shivering. Her excitement was contagious, as our common sense went out the window.

I am the only one, up to now, that she has ever let see her tits. I guess you would call them perky. I am finding it difficult to keep from throwing our guests out, and then ravaging my wife. I was feeling a little light headed, must have been from being so conflicted, or maybe because all of my blood flow was going south to my raging stiffy.

Beth was the next to lose, and her bra disappeared as if by magic. Now we had two pairs of tits to ogle. Beth started shaking her mammaries at us. They were much bigger than Judy's, but I still like Judy's.

The four of us were now sitting there in our undies only. Two sets of tits and two big hardons. Sitting around a table with our lower half safely out of site, gave a false sense of security.

The next loser would really determine our fate. There would be no backing out once that first person is completely naked. We are all back on the edge of that cliff again.

This is getting serious. I kept waiting for someone to call a halt, but no. Everyone might have been thinking the same thing, but were afraid to say so. Leave it to the party pooper. I turned to Judy and said it was probably a good time to quit. I really wanted to keep her all to myself.

For suggesting that we quit, Judy called me a big baby and accused me of not wanting everyone to see how small my dick was.

Hey, I have feelings you know. Trying to fight off paranoia, I was wondering if she was just trying to tease me or if that was how she really felt. What a downer. OOPS, there goes my hardon. In truth it's not all that big, but she always seemed to like it. SO I shut my mouth, and Beth started dealing.

Beth lost. I was hoping she would lose, and be the one to stop the game rather than bare all, to let me off the hook. Boy was I wrong. I had a feeling she might have been a bit slutty in her younger days and I think I was right. She lost, and seemed like she couldn't wait to see our reaction to her naked body. She dropped her drawers and not only wiggled her hips, but turned and bent over to give us the money shot from the rear. I have to admit that I really liked the view, but there is no fucking way Judy would do something like that.

As luck would have it, Judy lost the next hand. Now the real moment of truth. It had to be the wine and pot combo, because the Judy I know would never do this, but up she jumped and pulled off her panties. As I looked on with very mixed feelings, she gave those slim hips of hers a wiggle, turned and bent over to give us all a full view of her ass and cunt lips. Screw the paranoia, my erection is back with a vengeance.

It was time to revise the rules, because the girls were now completely naked. If someone loses now and has nothing to remove, the person who won the hand can suggest a task for the loser to perform. Judy seemed nervous again, there is a big difference between showing and doing, but she said ok, as did we all. I am a little amused that Beth hasn't taken her eyes off of my wife. I am thinking she might be a switch hitter.

Once you leave that cliff, you have to go where it takes you.

Oh shit! Judy lost and Beth won. Beth is acting like she was trying to come up with something, but I think she had this planned all along. She told Judy she had to sit on Ted's lap for 30 seconds. Judy's jaw dropped, as she looked at me, but I just shrugged, As I was thinking " you wanted a bigger dick, so don't look at me".

Ted still had his underwear on, but by the size of the shaft they were covering, there was no hiding the games effect on him. Judy slowly approached, turned her back to him, and sat down. I could tell by the look on her face that Ted's thin pair of underwear wasn't much of a shield between her most private parts and his big rod. He was wiggling quite a bit, but Judy wasn't complaining. My god, what a long 30 seconds. I really wish she would get off of him. Am I the only one on this emotional roller coaster? Finally, up she jumped and returned to her seat. She gave me a wink, as I fell back in love with her.

I lost the next hand and rose to slowly remove my final piece of clothing. It really is strange to be standing in front of three other people while they discuss the size and shape of your erect penis. Other than trying to bust my balls, our guests decided that Judy might have been exaggerating a bit.

I lost again. Ted won. Now what? I think he was trying to keep us in the game, because he threw us a softball, my task was to suck on Judy's tits for 30 seconds. I moved over to her and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began giving it the works. It was already stiff, and she twitched like I was giving her an electric shock. While moving to her other breast, I positioned my body so the other two couldn't see me as I slipped my finger into Judy's incredibly wet pussy. She is definitely the target of both of our guests' intentions, so anything might happen from this point on, and I have decided to just relax and enjoy the show.

Judy lost again. I'm beginning to suspect that we have fallen in with card cheating sexual predators. Judy and I seem to be doing all of the losing. Beth won - I can't imagine what she will have Judy do next. Secretly, I think she wants to watch Ted fuck my wife. Ted still has his underwear on, not quite a chastity belt, but not flesh on flesh either. Beth smiles directly at me and says to Judy that it isn't fair that Ted should be the only one to still have anything on, so she asks him to stand and instructs Judy to kneel at his feet.

She tells Judy to remove his underwear and then stroke his throbbing pecker for 30 seconds. She could at least pretend to be reluctant, for my sake, but no she quickly starts lowering his drawers. They became hung up on his boner, and when she finally pulled them clear, his prick bounced way up and then back down and banged against her cheek.

She was now eye to eye with the beast and we were waiting to see who would blink, when she calmly grabbed him by the shaft and moved her hand along its full length. I don't think she blinked once, but I could tell the wheels in her head were in motion. Then, just before the 30 seconds were up, Judy did something so sexy. She yanked Ted violently forward by his penis and let it slide right in her mouth. I nearly came off at the sight. She sucked it in and out a few times, removed it, and gave it a big kiss right on the tip, and said times up.

Beth lost next and I won. Finally, time to test my theory about Beth. So I say ok Beth, you've got Judy all worked up and juicy, so I would like you to lick her vagina. Judy refused, but I reminded her of the rules that she agreed to.

She finally gave in, closed her eyes tightly, and spread her legs wide. Beth gave her no time to change her mind. She dove right in. I'm sure Beth has done this before because she looked like she had the technique perfected. Things already seemed totally out of control, so Ted and I let the licking go on way past the 30 seconds. Judy suddenly went into a long orgasmic spasm. Beth wouldn't let up, so finally Judy had to push her head away and beg her to stop.

Judy lost again. Now I'm thinking, she might be losing on purpose. She has this very dreamy look on her face. Ted won. I was sure he was going to have Judy return the favor to Beth, but instead told Judy he wanted another lap dance. I didn't think you could do that. How dopey am I, thinking there were actually rules to this.

As she approached him and began to turn as before, Ted said no I want to face you this time. She said there was nowhere for her legs and he told her to put them on either side of the chair, this caused her cunt to spread wide as she lowered herself onto his lap. Actually on to his huge naked boner. I could see his cock head sticking out beyond her bush and touching his belly. Judy slid up and down on his shaft spreading her cunt juice from top to bottom. This went on for some time and then it happened. Judy calmly reached down between them and guided his cock head into her well lubricated cunt opening. This was only the second prick ever allowed to penetrate her. We have suddenly entered a whole new world here.

It wasn't all that obvious what she had done, until they began humping and grunting in unison. Judy began her second orgasm of the night, she seemed to be trying to hide it, but while she was cumming, she turned her head and stared directly into my eyes and mouthed the words "I love you". That did it for me, as perverted as it sounds, I have never loved her more than at that moment.

Ted began really grunting with long deep thrusts as he loaded my wife's vagina with his hot sperm. The two of them continued on like that quite a while. Finally, Judy gave Ted a kiss and rose from his lap. She was dripping cunt juice and semen on her way to the bathroom. Ted went over and flopped on the couch.

With no warning, Beth had my prick in her mouth and was sucking like mad. I guess we are not pretending to play cards any more. Judy came back in, and seeing this suck job, came over and gave me a big wet full tongue kiss. She asked if we were ok. I was ready to come, so naturally I said we were perfect.

Beth was doing crazy things with her mouth. I looked over at the couch, where Judy must have gotten her second wind, because she was sucking Ted in an effort to get him hard again. Hmm, it seemed to be working. I was trying not to come yet because I wasn't sure if I could go again, but I lost the tug of war to Beth's tongue. Watching my wife blow someone while I was also being blown, I finally let go my load. Beth took me all the way down her throat and began swallowing. It really felt like what I imagine a milking machine might feel. Beth had taken me in so deep, that my dick was being pulled on by her throat muscles as she swallowed. There was this pulling and squeezing feeling that you would have to experience yourself, because my feeble explanation can't do it justice.

It was obvious that Beth needed some immediate attention, so I had her lay on her back as I eased my face between her thighs. She was wet and warm as I licked and sucked her. The way she was acting, I didn't think it would take too long, but since she did such a great job on me, I tried to return the favor. I began fiddling with her bum while sucking her. Using some of her juice for lubrication, I inserted my finger in her butt. She went off like a rocket. She had me by the back of my head and pressed so hard against her wet pussy that I thought I would suffocate. All the while I was finger fucking her ass. I think she was having multiple orgasms because this went on and on until she just went limp.

One look over to the couch gave me a twinge deep in my ball sack. There was my wife, in the top position of a 69. They were both slurping away, completely engrossed in their efforts. Judy looked over at me and gave me a huge grin even though her mouth was full of another man's cock. Just then, Ted rolled Judy on her back and slid his hardon deep into her vagina for the second time tonight, I can't believe all of these things happening one after another.

There is one thing that I have always fantasized about, but was never allowed to do. Judy loves sex, but put the kibosh on any attempt to approach her rear end, but now that we were removing all the old taboos, what better time to try again. I will have to approach this carefully while she is in the throes of a good fucking.

I approached unseen from their business end. I started by rubbing her vagina just above where his prick was sliding in and out. I came in contact with his shaft a couple of times, but no one seemed to care. I was slowly lubricating her taint with cunt juice, working my way to that little pucker hidden between her cheeks. I don't think she knew what was going on, because all of my actions seemed to be making her hump even harder. I had to pick up the pace or these two were going to come all over each other and my moment would be lost. As I bathed Judy's anus in her own juices, she seemed to be enjoying the attention even if she didn't quite get what was about to happen to her.

I was hardening up as I coated myself with her emissions. To ease the way, I began lightly rubbing her very tight little bum hole. Since I knew this area to be virgin I tried to be as tender as possible. Trying not to scrape my chin on Teds prick, I leaned in and began to lick her little pucker nub. She seemed to jump as she said something that I couldn't make out, but I wasn't about to stop. I eventually managed to insert the tip of my tongue into the hole. As I did so I sensed a bit of relaxing taking place in to the opening.

Time to try a finger. I got my finger as juiced up as I could, and despite a man's penis in frantic motion a few inches from my face, I continued on my quest. Slowly, almost imperceptibly I moved a fingertip into her holy of holies. That got a reaction! Not of pain, but of surprise. As Judy tried to rise and look back to see what was going on, Ted held her tightly and continued to bang away. I continued the insertion at a snail's pace until most of my finger made it into her ass. I started a slow gyrating motion that seemed to be pleasing her. I increased the tempo and depth as I tried my best to work the vagina side of her innards. She was definitely reacting to the motion, and not in a bad way.

Once she seemed to be going with it, I climbed in position behind her to see if I could fit my cock through her rear end. More juice was applied to my member, as I rubbed the head against her slightly relaxed anus.

I applied as much pressure as I dared, and could feel a very slow penetration. With Ted still holding her tightly, Judy began to squirm and struggle to prevent entry, but the more she wiggled, the more prick she let in. At about half way, I paused to let her sphincter relax. If Ted wasn't banging her cunt so expertly, I would never have been able to pull this off. It seemed that I could feel the slightest relaxation on my shaft, so I started moving in and out, slathering more pussy juice as best I could. I don't know about her, but I was in heaven. I started trying to time my thrusts with Ted's, so I was going in as he was coming out, and vise versa. I just hoped I wasn't hurting her. It felt unbelievable, it was so tight that I was surprised I fit. The first positive indication from Judy was a series of moans and pronouncements of OH MY God. It would seem that Ted and I were rubbing all of the right places, because Judy began a series of orgasms, while screaming FUCK ME and HARDER repeatedly.

The fact that Ted and I had come earlier allowed us to bang away considerably longer than normal. Finally, after a long wailing sound, Judy collapsed in a twitching heap as both Ted and I came at the same time. Judy could feel the cum spurting into both holes at once and commenced one final climax that nearly caused her to black out.

Poor Beth could only sit and stare at the goings on. If it looked as good as it sounded, then she must be beside herself with lust. Ted was wiped out and may actually be sleeping. I doubt that I could get it up again, but I was just so keyed up and horny I couldn't sit still. I eased Judy onto the rug and slowly began rubbing and kissing all over her body, first the front and then rolling her over, I did the same for the back. I wanted to assure her that all was ok, and to just relax and enjoy herself.

I know from experience that Judy can climax many times in a night. I think our record was 11, delivered mostly by tongue. I rolled her on her back again and began kissing and licking her belly and thighs while massaging her shoulders and neck. As I did this, Beth came over and began kissing Judy as well. Judy started a slow moan. As Beth took over more of the duties around Judy's sex parts, I moved lower to her legs and feet. I know kisses behind the knee drive her crazy, I love this woman so much that there is no part of her that I wouldn't kiss, suck and lick. I worked my way down to her feet and ankles, I even sucked her toes. She seemed to be responding accordingly.

I was sure it was hitting Beth as well. As Judy lay there moaning with her eyes still shut, Beth was sitting beside her and slowly inserting her fingers in and out of Judy's well-worn cunt. I took this opportunity to lean in and begin sucking Beth's huge nipples.This was getting Beth turned on, so she perched herself over Judy in a 69 position. I immediately sat back to see what might happen.

12