Once More around the Park

Story Info
Brother and sister pick up where they left off years earlier.
7.6k words
4.54
48.3k
47
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early days (Spring 1963)

Tod walked into Elsie's room as she dressed for a date. Facing away from him, she wore nothing at all. Admiring her smooth clear skin, her firm round ass, he was unable to move. Her form was so feminine and desirable. After a moment, she sensed his presence. As she held her light summer dress in her hands, she turned to him, pressing the garment to her.

She glared at her brother before speaking. "Enjoying the view? It's not nice, sneaking up on someone while they're dressing."

Theirs' was solid a relationship. One build on ample measures of love and trust. At once, Tod felt he'd betrayed all that and lost Elsie's confidence.

"Sis, I'm so sorry, honest. I don't know what got into me." he said. "Your door was open and, well, shit, I've never truly seen, a live girl naked before, at least an older one. I'm sorry, you have to believe me. I'll never do this again, I promise. I'll leave you alone now."

He turned to leave.

"Come on, ," she said. "Loosen up, I'm not that angry. You have girlfriends don't you? There's no way I'm your first. You're kidding me."

"Well, actually, I only saw you from behind, you covered up before I saw the rest." he said, with a shy smile. "What I did see was amazing though,"

He then flinched, cowering backward in fun.

"Very cute but I'm not as shy about my body as you think. I'll show you."

She tossed the dress onto her bed and stretched her arms outward.

"There, I guess now I am your first. Go on, have a good look. I want you to. I love this, because it's me you'll be comparing all the others to now. I like the thought of that. Mmm, I'm kind of enjoying the way you're looking at me too. I'm tingling in a few good places."

Tod was awestruck. He looked like a lost puppy. Bit by bit, he eyed her up and down, with laser-like focus. He had no idea why she was doing this for him and cared far less.

Her breasts were small, tiny actually. But something in their soft subtle shape pleased him. Her nipples were spectacular. They stood thick and erect, atop her deep pink areolas. With a slim model's body, her narrow waist gave her figure a sleek seductive look. A well trimmed "V" shaped patch on her mons pointed to a slit with slightly protruding lips. It looked so inviting and sexy. He was dying to take a closer look but didn't dare move.

Turning all the way around for him, a few times, she paused to strike a pose, crossing her left leg over the other. Her stance, reminiscent of the roman statues of a goddesses.

"I hope my tits aren't too much of a disappointment," she said. "I don't have much to show on top but the bottom is pretty good. No one has complained so far. I know how important big tits are to guys. Would you like to see my ass again? I'm especially proud of that."

Without waiting for his response, she turned a bent forward for him. He now had a nice view of her ass and a better one of her pussy.

"Wow, I love that. I love your ass. Hell, I love every inch of you. You're gorgeous, sis. Would you turn around for me some more?"

"That's sure good news for my ego," she said. "So, once more around the park, my little brother wants. How can I say no."

She held her arms out from her sides as she turned around again. When she had her back to him, she bent right over and touched her toes.

"Haven't done this for any guy yet. I hope you appreciate the special view? In case you were wondering this is what my pussy looks like from behind." She couldn't help giggling as she spoke.

"Come in and look closer," she called to him. "This is turning me on like you wouldn't believe. Go ahead, get right in there and enjoy it all."

He moved up and knelt in very close to her, never shifting his gaze for a second. Taking a wider stance, she backed herself in until his face was mere inches from her now very wet pussy. Looking back between her parted legs, she perceived a respectable bulge in his pants.

"I'm guessing you're enjoying yourself, judging from that nice bulge in your pants. I guess I'm not so bad looking after all," she giggled.

"Oh God no, sis. Like I said, you're gorgeous... fantastic. I'm so hard it hurts. Want to see?"

"Not now, maybe later. I am curious if my little brother isn't so little after all. I'll let you know when. Whenever I do, though, you have to promise you'll strip on the spot. If you do that for me, I promise I'll make it worth your while. Think you're up for that?"

"You mean like anywhere, any time? No matter what we're doing?

"Yup, if you want more of my naked body in your future, you'll say yes?"

"Yes then. I'll do anything to see you again like this?"

"Deal, then, you need to leave now. I need to finish dressing, alone."

"Sure, no problem. I can't thank you enough sis. This was amazing and I'll never forget it."

"God you're so sweet, and cute too. Get out of here before I forget myself. But before you go..."

She walked up to him and gave the bulge a few quick rubs. Her face was inches from his and her eyes flared.

"Holy cow, this is a nice one. Okay, that's enough, go jerk off or something, I've got to get going."

He didn't press his luck and left for his room. Scarcely had he cleared the door before he unzipped his pants. He pulled out his hard cock and trembled while he jerked himself off. Minutes later, he spewed thick cum onto the wood floor.

Now Elsie was all he could think about. A the days passed, whenever they were alone, she'd taunt him; lifting her dress or parting her legs as she sat. She rarely wore underwear, so the flashes of her ass and pussy were all the more tempting. He desperately needed to see her nude once more. Maybe next time she'd even let him touch her. God, she might even touch him. Those fantasies and more, filled his mind nightly as he masturbated in bed.

With every day, he grew more excited. He dreamt of the day she'd have him strip, where and when it might be. Part of him worried it could be in an embarrassing situation, like in front of her friends? Still, yet another part, secretly hoped for just that. He wondered what that might feel like.

One bright summer day, the two went hiking. Half way along the trail, Elsie stopped and turned to Tod.

"It's so nice out here today, isn't it Tod?" she said. "Warm weather and exercise, always gets me kind of horny. That's a little secret I've never told anyone before. You know, I think this would be a good time for you to strip for me. I want to see that nice cock of yours. I hope it's as good as I felt in your pants."

Ted was stunned, he hadn't expected her demand.

"Right now, out here in the open?" He asked.

"Of course, and why not? That was our deal, whenever and wherever I ask, wasn't it? Look around you. It's a gorgeous day. We're out on our favourite trail. Could it get any better than this?"

Technically there was no one around, so it wasn't actually in public. But this was a busy trail, there was no telling who might happen by, he thought. Deep down, he wanted to do it, plus, he feared an adverse alternative. He dropped his packsack and removed his tee-shirt.

"Ooo, nice pecks and abs little bro. Let's see what else you've got for me."

He shoved down his shorts and underwear in one swoop.

"Whoa, hold-on there," Elsie said with widening eyes. "What do have here? You've been hiding this from me for a long time, little brother? Bring that bad boy over here."

Stepping closer to her, she reached out and wrapped a hand around his shaft, her thumb busily rubbing the tip. She spread his slippery pre-cum all over the purple tip. Tod threw back his head and moaned.

"Like this huh?" she said. "Is this your first handjob?

"No but it's the best for sure. Fuck, it feels so good, I'm... I'm..."

A stream of cum shot into the air between them. Elsie, screamed and laughed as Tod was overcome and his body spasmed. There were two more powerful spurts before his gusher dwindled to a dribble. She continued rubbing the warm cum into his shaft and balls.

"That's it bro, time to calm down. Looks like this was a big treat for you. Me to, I guess. I never saw a guy cum so quick and hard. That was fantastic."

"God, I never felt anything like that before. That's the most amazing, exciting thing I've ever felt. Please sis, tell me you'll do that for me again."

"Yeah, I will. It was fun for both of us. Maybe I'll do more things too, we'll see. Get dressed. Much as I love looking at you. let's not push our luck and get caught."

Tod dressed and they finished their hike. Later that evening, Elsie knocked on his door and entered, closing the door behind her. She wore a short, thin robe that clung to her young curves.

She looked him up and down whith greedy eyes before speaking. "I'm still horny from our hike," she said. "Feel like stripping for me again?" She asked. "I want to rub one off and I'd like to see something to turn me on. You'll be able to watch, if you're interested?"

"But Mom's right down stairs. What if she comes up?" I asked.

Elsie opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. Her pristine body took his breath away, as she sat in his chair, legs parted open. She ran a single finger up and down her pussy lips as her eyes blazed with lust. Her pussy was wet, pink and swollen. He was transfixed to her slender digit's, erotic tracing of her sex.

"Strip," she ordered.

Without moving his eyes, he pulled his top off and tossed it to the side. His hands trembled as he undid his belt. He unsnapped his jeans and slid them to the floor. Her finger dipped between her moist lips and her back arched. Her lips curled, almost menacingly.

He straightened, now only wearing his jockeys. His erect cock tented them and there was a wet spot were his pre-cum soaked through. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband and pushed them down and off. His rigid cock, now free, stuck out, arching upward. Pre-cum continued drooling from the tip. Tod stood facing Elsie, his hands behind his back.

"Bring it here," Elsie ordered in a hoarse voice.

He moved to her and she leaned in to lick his shaft from the base to the tip. She smiled and looked up into his eyes.

She spoke in the same hoarse tone. "God, this is such a nice one, I love it. There's bigger but why would I want more in me?"

"In you?"

"Uh huh, in me. We'll get to that soon enough, trust me."

She slid her hand up and down the shaft and leaned in again to take a taste. Meanwhile, her other hand slithered around her aching clit.

There was a sharp knock at the door and they heard their mother's voice.

"Just a minute Mom," Tod called out as he scampered for his robe.

Despite her fear, Elsie couldn't help chuckling a little too loudly. Their mom opened the door and her face flushed crimson as she stepped in and closed the door.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?" She said in a whispered angry tone. "Your father would kill you both if he saw this. Hell, I'll save him the trouble if you don't get dressed this instant."

The two scurried around, Tod for his clothes and Elsie for her robe. They covered up and sat at the edge of Tod's bed, as their mom paced back and forth.

"I can't believe what I've just seen. Both my beautiful children are perverts. INCEST! Do either of you know the meaning of that word?"

"We weren't doing that Mom," Elsie said. "It was only innocent looking and touching."

"Right, and that's why you're on the pill," her mom shot back. "You left them on your night table yesterday. I'm telling you both right now. Elsie, you're almost an adult and Tod you're not far behind. I won't put up with any tomfoolery under my roof; it's evil and against God. If I find out you haven't stopped, you're both out on the street. Do you hear me? And don't think for a minute that I'm bluffing. I'm dead serious; don't test me."

Tod and Elsie stared at each other, then Elsie left the room. The next day they talked more when they were alone.

"I'm sorry I got you in all this trouble Tod," Elsie said with a heavy heart. "I never thought Mom would come down so heavy on us. You know we have to do what she says, right? We can't risk being tossed out."

"Yeah, I got it but it's worse for me than you. I guess I can try for a girlfriend to finish what you started but she'll never be like you. You still can claim four of my firsts, though. We'll always have that, won't we?"

"Four?"

"Sure, seeing you naked, watching you masturbate and my first handjob and blowjob."

"That's right, those are mine, aren't they? If Mom hadn't barged in, you could have added first fuck too. You know, we can still do that before she gets home. I want your cock in me so bad."

"Elsie, I don't recognize you anymore. Have you always been this way or is this something completely new?"

"It's new but it's is the REAL me. I lost my virginity a year and a half ago. I was so shy and afraid at first I thought I'd die. After, though, something changed and I wanted more, lots more. I think, maybe I'm hooked on sex. It's all I can think about anymore. You know, fuck Mom, I'm going to try everything now. Nothing's going to stop me."

"You've got me worried, Elsie. If you don't calm down, you'll wind up in big trouble."

"Don't worry, you heard Mom, I'm on the pill. Sexual liberation, Bro, that's what it's all about. I'm going to suck, fuck and enjoy every cock I meet from now on. Women have always had to be the cops with sex. We were always the big losers when things went wrong too. No more, though, it's our turn. I'm only sad I won't be able to finish your education. You have no idea how much I was looking forward to that. Even if I've only been at this a while, I'm pretty good at it and I wanted to share it all with you."

"Gosh, I'm sorry about it too but we don't have a choice."

Neither of them tried anything again and six months later, Elsie left home to join a commune. Sex and free love abounded in her new life. She had no problem fulfilling her every desire after that. With all the drugs and horny men at her disposal, she went wild. She easily reached and surpassed her goal to try everything. Eventually, having had most of the wildness fucked out of her, she married the leader of the group. They settled into a more conventional relationship, with few touches of counter-culture remaining.

As for Tod, he graduated high school and went on to university. He remained shy around women, only dating now and then. He continued down his own sexual path but it was mostly unsatisfying. After graduation, he worked in the computer industry. The whole world was evolving toward the digital age and he had a ring-side seat.

Years later, he joined forces with two former classmates and founded a new kind of company. It was an early internet startup with great prospects and it took off. The business became Tod's life. It succeeded beyond all expectations and anyone connected with it, prospered.

Now in his forties, he was even more of a geek and his life revolved exclusively around his small empire. That's when he met Tracy, a much younger woman. She was an incredible beauty and devoured him like a sex-hungry shark. She introduced him to delights of the flesh he had never dreamed of. Her knowledge, abilities and stamina knew no bounds. She was completely shameless when it came to matters of sex. Anyway, anywhere, anyhow, was her motto.

Tod begged her for three years to marry him. Incredibly, the sex only got better. They experimented with everything, tantric, swinging and BDSM. Nothing was off the table. Their marriage lasted fifteen years, collapsing into a bitter divorce. She had fallen for another and he couldn't share her; sexually, perhaps but not emotionally.

After the divorce settlement, Tod buried himself again in his business. The company took off in new directions and was soon bought up by larger interests. He was now very wealthy, available and much wiser in the ways of the world. He could bed any woman he wanted and he did.

Over the years, he kept in touch with Elsie but they only saw each other on holidays or special occasions.

*****

The Birthday Reunion (Fall 2014)

It was a dull October morning as Tod walked up the steps to Elsie's place. He stopped on the porch to look around at his childhood home. His sister had taken it over when their mom had passed away. She and her husband, Ralph, had lived there until he died four years earlier. At 63, she now lived alone.

The rain had just stopped and the rich smell of wet leaves and moist earth, filled his nostrils. He loved this time of year. He continued to the front door and knocked.

"Come right in. It's unlocked," came a voice from overhead.

Stepping back, he looked up to a second-floor window. Elsie stood with her head peeping out from behind a curtain. She smiled, waved and then disappeared. Wiping his feet on the mat, Tod turned the knob and entered. He removed his shoes and looked around.

Upstairs, Elsie finished towelling her body, still wet from her shower. She picked up a dress from the bed and stood naked in front of her full-length mirror. All the happiness in her heart drained as she viewed her image. Where had the soft glow in her skin gone? She was never proud of her tiny breasts but now, even they seemed to droop sadly. Caressing the lips of her pussy, it now seemed so long ago, that they moistened with her slightest touch. Now there was only dryness. Her soft lips had closed, in a world she now felt very alone in.

'ENOUGH!' She scolded herself. 'Enough of this self-indulgence, it's Tod's birthday. Your brother is here to be with you.'

Tod climbed the staircase to the second floor. Peering into the master bedroom he saw Elsie's naked backside as she lowered a dress over her slim form. His heart skipped and he literally steadied himself against the wall. It was delightful to see her that way once more, after so, so long. What was is about her that always lifted his spirits and made him almost giddy?

"Nice," he said, "still exercising I see."

His comment startled Elsie. With a nervous half turn, the garment finished covering her firm butt, then flowed down her legs.

She game him a coy smile. "Thank you. I still walk and hike a lot. I can't afford your fancy personal trainers with their big hard tits."

"I could send Ilsa to you, she's my latest. Tits don't come bigger or harder and she gives the greatest nude massages ever. Those hard tits look okay in pictures but give me natural beauties like yours any time.

"Oh they're natural all right, naturally non-existent. Thank god I've always had good legs and a nice ass."

"Your right on both counts there but not on the first. I've always loved your little tits, especially those rock-hard nipples. It's been a long time though and my memory is a little foggy."

"Don't think you'll be getting a refresher ther little brother. There's nothing left to see at my age. Not that there ever was to begin with."

"Fine, but how about flashing me those great legs then, it's been a while too. Come on Sis, call it my birthday present."

"Don't be silly, we're not kids any more. We're a little past, show me yours and I'll show you mine."

"Of course we're not kids but I'd still love to see those legs. They were pretty terrific as I remember and I'll bet they still are. Come on, hon, just a peek for your horny little brother."

She feigned frustration and turned to face him. Slowly raising the hem of her dress, she drew out the tension between them. It inched past her shapely calves and knees, still farther up to expose her soft creamy thighs. She stopped inches from the top and her smile was soft and a little shy. Only the sparkle in her eyes gave her excitement away.

"No fair, you can't stop there. Come on, a bit higher now, please... pretty please," he smiled and tilted his head as if he was trying to peek under the hem.