Once Shy

Story Info
Closet fireball meets a hot stranger in a coffee shop.
1.4k words
3.78
13.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in the little indie bookstore coffee shop, at the table I usually grab if nobody has beaten me to it. There's a chill in the air, so I wear a man's light blue cardigan over a long-skirted, summery dress. (This is the south, I rationalize, even as my teeth chatter.) I'm reading Belinda for like the billionth time, and for the billionth time I feel my pulse race at that certain passage and lift my flushed face to see that I am being watched.

He sits at a similar table across the room. His sexy-nerd glasses shoot a glare of light at me when the sun hits them. A button-down shirt lies untucked over jeans that look comfortably worn and soft. His dark brown hair, rumpled by the wind, could use a cut. I choose to ignore the flip-flops. I try to ignore him. I take a sip of gourmet coffee but find only the dregs. No more coffee. Can't read with him staring like that. He's beautiful. So? It's disconcerting, him looking at me this way. Hungry eyes. I feel them in my--

Gather up my satchel of books and ready to face the cold. It takes my breath away, as does his half-smile as I leave... promising, I imagine, that we'll see each other again.

Why am I running away? Scared shitless. This isn't me. I'm not one of those confident women who manipulates men with a look. My hot flash continues for three city blocks.

Brrrr! Entering a warm home feels even more bitter-cold for that brief moment before the heat registers.

Can't eat. Glass of wine (it's five o'clock somewhere...). Can't get him out of my head. Jesus, why am I so timid? Perhaps... No, I'll never see him again. What do I know about a man's signals? And why would someone like that watch someone like me? So intently. Like prey.

It's not like I'm a virgin. I've been with my share of men, nothing special. So far, I've had better luck by myself. Some interesting experiences with women, but I still prefer men. I live a pretty solitary existence. In my head, mostly. To the rest of the world, I'm kind of a geek, albeit a cute geek. But deep down, I'm a goddamn fireball (my little secret). Nobody but me knows about my alter ego. I've never let that part of myself venture out.

Hot shower. Scalding. Numbs my skin. Can't help but feel the water run over my curves. Close my eyes and imagine his eyes and hands and mouth. Remember hearing somewhere that skin is a sex organ. Mine longs for his touch. Not going to let myself feel this. Can't feel this. Can't.

Can't sleep. 142 ceiling tiles. Grocery list. Fuck. Touch my--

Cold, sunny morning. S-t-r-e-t-c-h languidly... nice dreamy dream. I try to return, but it's fading. I know now that I have to see him again. If he's not there today, I'll masturbate until my hand falls off.

Full closet... still, no clothes made for this sort of adventure. Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative -- it's all we can do, right girls? Or, as my wise slut of a best friend used to say, "When in doubt, lose the bra," (of course, that was before we really needed the bra...).

Three long blocks. Blood pounding in my ears and my heart thumping so hard in my chest my coat is beating. What if he's not there? What if he is? Dangerous to find out either way.

A gust of wind follows me in and hot, bespectacled eyes welcome me. I walk past, careful not to trip over an overlarge molecule or something, as I've been known to do. Cinnamon Hazelnut, flavor of the day. The eyes follow me across the room and burn into my back. My breasts feel warm why is he watching me I can't believe this person is watching me nobody ever notices me breathe, breathe, breathe. And... turn.

Courage. Soft smile. Of all the empty seats in this place, I choose this one, here, across from him.

Across from you. (Guts, girl.) Earns me a sexy grin over a worn copy of Stephen King's On Writing.

Your eyes tell me I'm... fascinating. Beautiful. Brilliant. You listen when I speak. Laugh at my corny jokes. Purse your lips when you ponder. Nice lips. And where do you come off having thick, curly eyelashes? And why do I just melt when I meet a guy with thick, curly eyelashes? Hot eyes. They touch me in places your fingers never could. My thighs are wet, my mouth is dry.

This is my home. Nothing much, just a studio. No, the sketchpad on the easel is empty. I've always wanted to be an artist, but I have no talent for it, whatsoever. A couple of black and white photographs on the walls. A dead ficus. Mostly piles of books and more books and scripts and some Metropolitan Home magazines in a pile with wish-list pages folded down. Futon bed with a vintage, floral quilt. Lots of fluffy pillows I throw on the floor when I sleep.

Holy shit! Look who brought home a beautiful stranger. Who'da thunk it? Comedy to calm my nerves. Yup. It's still me. I'm still in here. Somewhere.

Serve up a couple glasses of iced tea with sprigs of mint. I brew it myself, my own concoction of--

Mmmm... a soft kiss. The nibbling kind that starts on the bottom lip and works its way up to the top. I'm sure my alter ego gets kissed like that all the time, but I sure as hell never have. My stomach flips. The kitchenette counter bites my ass. Your tongue teases mine. Warm hands hold my face and I take your thumb into my mouth and suck it like a dick. Huge pupils.

I'm your pupil. Teach me teach me teach me teach me how to be this type of woman. Kneel and unbutton all the tiny little buttons down the front of my dress. Slowly. Killing me. I froze to death so that I could be naked underneath for you. It's still pretty cold in here and my nipples are--

So warm in your mouth. You're so fucking beautiful. I'm so fucking beautiful. I'm a rose in morning sunlight opening, opening...

Opening your shirt. Crisp, black hair. Flat nipples wet from my tongue and I bite them. Love your skin your smell your taste. Feel you pressing against me. Is that a pistol in your pocket, or-- Move over, Mind. Body's taking the wheel.

The buttons on your button-fly look dangerously close to popping. Let me help you with that. Cold floor hurts my knees as you clench my hair in your fist.

The thick, lumpy futon doesn't give when I land but that's okay - I could care less about my back when my front is in ecstasy (lips tongue hands lips tongue hands). I don't know about anyone else, but my skin definitely is a sex organ. I love how you worship me cherish me love me and... Cat bath. Purrrrrrr.

Oh godgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgod! Now, please. Please, now. I have to sit on this most beautiful--

Yes! (Satin and steel is my favorite combination. Of anything.) Sink slowly, ride the wave. My eyelids are heavy, my lips are bee-stung and I'm drenching you, drenching you, tasting the salt of your neck as your teeth find my shoulder. Bite me fuck me harder please. Suckle me. Pull my hair. Teacher. Hold my breasts in your hands, feel the bounce. Does your cock feel cold from the air as I withdraw? Hotter still when I shimmy down? Can you feel me hug you?

No! Suddenly vacant and I'm staring up at the ceiling and you and my knees. Warm lips tug at mine and a wonderfully work-roughened hand caresses me What The Fuck? A spanking? There?! Eye-watering indignant. But only for a moment. Curiously interesting in retrospect. Blood rush. A soft, rough hand takes me almost... there... So close! I need you now now now. Fuck. Me. Now. My head plunges into a mound of fluffy pillows. I may suffocate, but who cares? I'm gonna die someday. What better way to--

You stiffen. I shatter. Gush. Sweat. Breathe. We glisten in the dusk-filled room. Soft nibbling kisses. Deep sleep.

Cold, sunny morning. S-t-r-e-t-c-h languidly... Blink awake to a pair of hot eyes and a sleepy smile. Holy shit! Look who woke up with a beautiful stranger. Who'da thunk it?