Once Too Often!

Story Info
Come home drunk once too often.
13.1k words
3.82
102.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike awoke Saturday morning to find himself with his head encased in what felt like soft leather and his eyes covered and something in his mouth holding his tongue down. His mouth tasted like he had a bad case of morning after breath, which wasn't unusual after a night out drinking with his buddies.

He tried to move his hand to find out what was over his eyes, but found he couldn't move much, he was restrained spread eagle. It felt like he was on a bed and there were covers on. His head ached from the hangover, so he was not as quick as he might otherwise have been.

Mike was confused and didn't have any idea what had happened to him. He remembered his buddy dropping him off last night. He remembered coming in the front door and trying to be quiet so as not to wake Carol as he stripped and got into bed. He must have gone to sleep right away, but other than that, he didn't remember anything that would account for his present state.

Mike tried to call out. The gag prevented him from any intelligible speech, but the tried to shout anyway. Nothing. He tried again and put even more effort into it. Nothing. He kept at it, hoping someone would come and release him.

Several minutes later, he heard someone enter the room.

"Morning, dear."

"Mpfhh, mpfh ouu"

"What's that, dear. I can't make out what you're saying."

"Mphhf mwhh ooohh mhuuh muuuhhh."

"You really must have tied one on last night. You still can't speak intelligibly."

"Muhh aaahhhaa aahh aahhhmmaa"

"If you can't say anything intelligible, you really shouldn't speak."

Mike felt pressure against the gag and couldn't draw air through it. Carol had plugged it with something. Now Mike's efforts to speak or shout were even more muted.

"That's a bit better. Now where was I? Oh, I remember. We were discussing your condition."

"You came home drunk late last night. You go out drinking with your buddies every Friday night and come home drunk. Then you sleep in late on Saturday, wake up with a hangover and moan and complain for hours. Then you watch sports on the tv or go out with your friends to a game."

This isn't something that I will put up with anymore. It's inconsiderate to say the least and it really ticks me off! So I've decided to do something about it."

"I planned this very carefully with the help of some friends so that if you came home really drunk again we would put this little plan into use."

"You fucked up just once too often, Mike!"

"You've had your fun, now it's my turn. You are going to be my slave and sex toy all weekend until Monday morning."

"Some things you won't like, some you will. But you are my slave, and I don't care what you like or don't. It is about your pleasing me to make up for your Friday nights and weekend behavior."

"For now, you can lay there and think about what you have done and how you are going to please me this weekend. Meanwhile, I'm going downstairs to do a few things to prepare for later."

Carol removed the plug from the hole in the gag so Mike could breath more easily again. Then she left the bedroom and Mike.

Mike was left to wonder what Carol had in mind for him. He was sure that as soon as she released his bonds, he would get the upper hand and she would be the one bound to the bed. He spent a lot of the time until Carol returned planning his escape and revenge.

Carol returned and told Mike, "I hope you spent your time thinking of what you can do to please me. It's time for you to get up and take a leak. Your bladder must be full by now. But I know you and you are probably thinking of escaping and tying me up."

"No way. Not going to happen. I have some friends coming over to help me, and you stay tied to the bed until they get here. It shouldn't be too much longer."

Carol reached down and began to massage Mike's belly. This reenforced the feelings of his full bladder with the added pressure.

"Hope they come soon so you don't piss the bed."

Carol left Mike to his awareness of his full bladder and the fact that he couldn't relieve himself unless Carol let him up or he pissed himself.

About 5 minutes later, Mike heard the doorbell then several female voices. He still was sure that Carol wouldn't take this so far as to embarrass him by having the women really participate. She wouldn't embarrass him like that.

A few minutes later Carol came back into the bedroom. "I'm back. I'm going to turn on the radio to cover any voices so that you can't figure out witch of my friends are helping me."

The radio was turned on at a high volume.

"You probably think I'm bluffing and playing a head game on you. I'm not."

Mike now felt two hands caressing his right nipple and stomach. Then he felt two more hands caressing his other nipple and stomach. Then a third pair of hands began playing with his penis and balls. Finally another pair of hands began tickling his feet. Mike was shocked, then aroused, and then began laughing as his feet were tickled.

The laughing increased the pressure on his bladder, but the erection kept him from pissing, so at least he didn't embarrass himself by wetting himself and the bed. But the laughing made his bladder painful and the hole in the gag and his nose were restricting his breathing just enough to create a feeling of strangling.

The tickling stopped. Mike began to get his breath back and the bladder pain subsided slightly.

"Time for you to take a leak and empty that bladder, Mike."

Mike felt his left foot being released from the spread eagle position and felt a chain being attached to his left ankle cuff. Then his left foot was pulled to about a foot and a half from his right foot then fastened to his right ankle cuff.

Next a leather collar was fastened around his neck. His left hand was released from the bed and the cuff fastened to the collar. Then his right hand was similarly fastened to the collar. Hands pushed and pulled him and maneuvered him to put his feet on the ground and then they manhandled him and stood him up. They guided him into the bathroom and stood him in front of the toilet.

Mike felt someone grab his erection and push it downward. "Mike, take a leak," said Carol.

Mike tried to take a leak, but couldn't. Trying put extra pressure on his bladder and he was in pain from the full bladder.

"Come on Mike, take a piss, you can do it!"

Mike kept trying but was unable. He began to whimper from the pain and frustration.

"What's the matter, Mike? Can't make?"

"Oh, I forgot. Men can't piss with a hard-on. Piss poor plumbing."

Mike whimpered again.

"Want some help?

Mike nodded.

"Well, there are three choices. We can get a baggie of ice and press it on your balls and cock and that will take care of the erection. Or we could get you off and that would do it. Or we could free one of your hands and you could get yourself off."

"Ladies, what should it be, option one, two, or three?"

"Ok, three it is. Mike, we are going to free one of your hands and you can jack yourself off to get relief and piss."

They released Mike's left hand. Mike was right handed. Mike was humiliated and embarrassed, but the pain from his bladder and horniness combined to force him to bring his hand to his erection. Someone added some lubricant and he began to jack off. He tried to come, but the unfamiliarity of his left hand and standing made it hard to come. He kept trying and after a few minutes, someone grabbed his hand and forced it back up to his neck and fastened his wrist cuff to his collar once again.

"You're hopeless. You can't even jack yourself off. It seems we are back to option one or two."

Mike felt a washcloth clean his erection. Then a mouth engulfed his erection and the tongue licked around the head of his erection and a hand began to jerk him off. Soon he was about to come. Then the mouth was removed from his erection just before he came. The hand kept jerking him off as he came to the cheers and applause of his captors. Coming had caused him to tense and increase the pressure on his full bladder even more. He was in some real pain now. In a few moments after he came, his erection wilted enough and soon he was able to piss and relieve the pressure on his bladder.

After his piss, Carol said, "Now it's time for your shower. But first we need to prepare you."

Mike was puzzled by this. What preparation for taking a shower?"

He felt the hands all over his body from his shoulders to his feet rubbing in a lotion.

"Now we just need to wait 5 minutes before your shower."

Mike felt the lotion warm and a foul sulfurous smell began to fill the room.

After what seemed a long time but must have been five minutes, Carol said, "We need to keep your hood and collar dry. We are going to attach a breathing tube to your gag and wrap your head and neck in plastic. Then we are going to remove the cuffs on your ankles and wrists and you can take your shower. Afterwards we will dry you off and replace the cuffs."

"Don't try anything. There are five of us and you are blind and all we have to do is pinch the breathing tube and you are in serious trouble. Not to mention what we will do to you afterwards. Got it?"

Mike nodded that he understood.

They prepared Mike. Then they turned on the shower and guided Mike into the shower and put a bar of soap in his hand.

"Ok, wash up and get clean."

Mike began to wash. It felt odd. He soon realized that his body hair was coming off in his hand.

"Yes, Mike. The lotion was hair remover. Now make sure you get it all off, or we will do your pubic hair as well."

Mike continued to wash. Soon his hairless body was clean.

"That's good. Now come out here and let us dry you off."

They turned off the water and guided Mike out of the shower and began to towel him off. They took every opportunity to fondle his hairless body and his cock and balls. And his ass seemed to be fondled an awful lot.

When they were done, they guided Mike back to the bedroom.

They had Lou step into his slippers then led him, naked, downstairs to the living room.

"We have some time still before lunch, so we are going to have you pleasure us. We would have you eat us out, but the hood you have on doesn't allow access to your mouth sufficient for the job. So we will have to settle for an alternative."

"The penis gag you have on allows us to attach various things to the outside. We are going to attach a large dildo to it and you are going to use it to pleasure us. The more and better the orgasms we have, the more and better orgasms you will have. And failure on your part will get you punishments. Believe me, you don't want to get punished."

When they were ready, they led Lou over to the couch where two of the women waited naked with their asses on the edge of the couch. Lou was positioned so that the dildo attached to his gag was at the entrance of the first woman's vagina.

"You're in position. Now push forward and do your best to make her come."

Lou pushed forward meeting resistance as he tried to push the large dildo into the woman's tight opening. Eventually, he had his face resting against the woman's vulva. He then began to withdraw and started to fuck the woman with the dildo. It was hard work, what with the resistance and the awkward position and the strain on his neck. Finally she came.

Lou was pulled back and the dildo cleaned and he was moved to his right and then positioned at the entrance of the second woman. Again he pushed forward. Again he fucked the unknown woman with the dildo. When she came, they pulled Lou back and cleaned the dildo again. Lou's neck was very sore by now.

"That was good. But there are still a lot of us who haven't come. So we are going to do things a bit differently now."

They lay Lou down on his back on what felt like a plastic sheet. Then they rolled a condom on his erection. Then they rolled another condom on top of the first.

"Now two of us can ride you and get off at the same time. Don't you come until I tell you you can, otherwise you will be severely punished."

Lou felt two women mount him and begin to post and wiggle and do whatever it took to get themselves off using Lou as a sex toy. After the first pair got themselves off, the dildo was cleaned again and the condoms on his erection were replaced. Then the next two women climbed on board and used him.

Afterwards they removed the dildo and the condoms and stood Lou up.

"Time for lunch."

They led Lou into the dining room and sat him in a chair that had been covered with a large towel. They fastened his ankle cuffs to the chair legs and then strapped him to the chair around his waist and chest.

"I'm going to free your hands and remove your gag so you can eat. You will ned to see to eat, so your collar will be replaced with a posture collar that will keep you from turning your head. Then your blindfold will be removed.

After they had the new collar in place, the blindfold was removed. Lou could see, but not turn his head, so his vision was limited. He could not see the women to both sides of him who were eating lunch. Lou moved to loosen up his jaw which was sore from having been clamped to the gag for so long.

Lou ate lunch in silence.

After lunch, Carol said, "You've done well this morning. So you've earned a reward this afternoon."

They secured Lou's wrists to the posture collar and released him from the chair and led him back to the living room. The lay him back down on the plastic sheet. A pair of fragrant women's panties were placed over his head, blocking his vision.

"We're going to pamper you and get you off several times for the next hour or so. Then you get to have sex with two of us at a time for the hour after that. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"First we are going to trim your pubic hair to a nice even length."

Lou heard the buzz of the clippers and then felt the vibrations as the clippers trimmed his pubic hair. Then they used warm washcloths to clean his pubic area and crotch. They then took turns playing with him and slowly jacking him off. He finally couldn't take it any more and after abut 15 minutes, he came. His body arched up and then he jerked with spasms as his come shot from his cock.

They gave him a couple of minutes before cleaning him up and starting to stimulate him to another orgasm. After he was hard, they took turns giving him head. They would go for about a minute then with a short pause, another woman would take over. They took turns, giving him all kinds of different techniques to bring him right to the edge, but keeping him just short of another orgasm.

Finally Carol took pity on him and said, "He's had enough, get him off."

The woman deep throating Lou really went at it and started to hum when she had him all the way down her throat. That was it. Lou came again, bucking and grunting, then finally collapsing back onto the plastic sheet.

"I think you need a bit of a rest before your next orgasm."

They cleaned up Lou again and then the positioned him over a cushion that Lou figured was on the coffee table from the height of it. The panties covering his eyes were replaced with the blindfold again.

The women then began to massage him with a cream. It was sensual, but not sexual. Soon it seemed that two of the women were paying a lot of attention to massaging his ass. They would take care to get between his ass cheeks and brush against his asshole. Soon they were lingering there. Finally they took turns massaging his asshole and pressing a finger against it. Then one pushed harder and forced her finger into his ass. Then they alternated pushing a finger into his ass. Then they massaged his asshole from the inside and moved their finger around and stretched his asshole. Then they started pushing two finger in at a time.

Lou wasn't sure where this was leading, or quite what he thought about it, but it did feel good. Now a woman grabbed his erection and began to slowly jerk him off. He felt another finger being added to the two that had been in his ass. Finally four fingers stretched his asshole as they were slowly worked into him to the bearer's knuckles.

The hand working his erection was replaced by another hand and the pace speeded up just a little as another hand assaulted his ass. This hand was a bit smaller and the four fingers kept going and soon the whole hand was in his ass up to the wrist. The hand began to rotate around the wrist. Lou felt very full, but it wasn't un-pleasureable.

Soon Lou was moaning in pleasure between the hand jerking him off and the hand in his ass massaging him from the inside.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself. But we need to do some more preparation before you get to have sex with two women."

The hand was withdrawn from his ass and the hand on his cock was also withdrawn. They stood Lou up and led him upstairs to the master bathroom again. The had him kneel and then put his head down on the bath mat and stuck his ass in the air.

"We're going to give you an enema. It won't be the most pleasant thing that happens this weekend, but later, you will appreciate why it's necessary."

Lou felt a greased hard plastic thing pressed against his ass. It got wider than narrowed sharply and his ass clamped down on it.

"Hold it tight. You don't want to make a mess."

Lou then felt the pressure as the warm water began to flow into his ass. It kept coming. When Lou grunted with pain, they would stop the flow for a few minutes to let him adjust. Finally they stopped when there was no more fluid in the enema bag.

"Hold it for a few minutes to let it do it's work then we will put you on the john to expel it."

Lou clamped tight on the enema tip in his ass and tried to not make too much noise as the pain was intense and his guts cramped. Finally Carol told him to get ready, then popped the enema tip out of his ass as Lou yelped in surprise and tried to keep from leaking.

They helped him up and onto the toilet.

"Let it rip."

Lou expelled the contents of his guts explosively and then as the liquid worked its way down his guts he kept expelling more and more until he was empty. Lou groaned in relief.

"One more enema should really clean you out."

They stood Lou up, wiped him up and put him back in the ass up position and gave him another enema. This time they only made him hold it for a couple of minutes before putting him back on the toilet to expel it. This time when he was done, they stood him up again and did a thorough job of washing his backside.

They led him back to the bedroom.

"Now that you are prepped, it is time for your reward. You get to have sex with two women at a time."

They led Lou to the bed and released his wrists from the collar. They got him on the bed and Lou found a naked female with her legs spread. He was led up between her legs and someone grabbed his stiff cock and guided him into position and guided the head of his cock to the woman's entrance.

"Bury that stiff cock into her until you are balls deep and hold it there."

Lou gladly did as he was told, savoring the silky feel, the heat and the tight grip on his cock.

Lou felt someone playing with his ass and greasing up his asshole. The another woman climbed onto the bed between his legs and he felt a soft but firm object pressing on his asshole before forcing its way in his already loosened ass. The lifelike dildo in his ass felt huge and now he understood why Carol said he would be glad for the enema. Without it, he felt as though the dildo would have ripped him apart. Now he just felt very full. They gave him a minute to adjust to the anal invader.

Now the dildo began to move out then in then began to fuck his ass. It built up to a faster pace and soon began to feel good. Lou moaned.

"Yes, it does feel good. Move with it."

Lou began to fuck back onto the dildo which meant that he was also fucking the woman beneath him. Soon the three got into a rhythm. Lou was enjoying the sensations and began building to an orgasm. Before he could get there, the woman in his ass came and her spasms pushed Lou into the woman beneath him who came and finally Lou came shouting out his pleasure.