Once Upon a Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we lolled around and fucked, then rested, then fucked again into the wee hours of the morning. We got some more room service when we got hungry, and occasionally rinsed ourselves off in the shower, alone or in pairs. I found myself wanting it to last forever, even though I knew it was impossible. And I kept pushing from my mind how I was possibly going to tell Ariel about it, or if I even would. It was just so magical being with these to women.

In the morning, as I was slipping back into my dress before heading to my room, I thought back to that moment in the mirror when I first bought it, and wondered how much of a role it had played in how the evening had transpired, and how it would forever embody this turning point in my life, if that's what this would turn out to be. If nothing else, it opened up a whole new horizon of possibilities for me, and gave me a new appreciation of feminine sexuality.

Before I left them, I shared these thoughts, and that I was still probably awash in this new sea of change. They were very sweet and did their best to empathize, but being in a totally different stage of life I don't think they really could. I wondered aloud if the three of us would ever be able to repeat the experience, despite the travel it would require, or whether I'd be able to find someone else to share myself with where I lived. They both softly laughed when I said this, which made me feel silly and naïve.

"Trust me, Jess," Paige said, "It simply will not be a problem for a woman as beautiful as you to find another woman, or two, or three, of any age, to join you." I smiled and blushed, staring at my feet. These girls made me feel so young! "And I hate to tell you this," she continued, "but that pack of wolves you were dealing with last night? Well, you've pretty much just double the size of it. And I'm here to tell you, resisting those she wolves can be a bitch."

Copyright 2016, Robin Khinke

12