Once Upon a Slave

Story Info
A mistress punishes her slave in new ways for his failings.
2.8k words
4.04
98.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,100 Followers

Once upon a time there was a slave boy. He tried to please his Mistress, but he always seemed to fall short. He was too willful, and wouldn't submit to his Mistress' desires completely. One day she decided to teach him a lesson.

He showed up at her door and came in. He quickly stripped down naked, and put a hair elastic around his balls. His Mistress was waiting for him in the bedroom. She commanded him to kneel and eat her pussy, to which he immediately complied. As he was licking her cunt, she asked him if he had jacked off without obtaining her permission. He replied no, which of course she knew was a lie.

"Stand up, slave," she ordered him. He rose with a smile on his face, but she thrust a devastating kick right to his testicles, causing him to drop to the ground and cry out in pain. While he rolled around, she obtained a jar lid with a hole cut out of it, and forcefully shoved his testicles through the hole on the lid. "Stand up you fucking lying wimp!!" she barked at him. He groaned and slowly rose. "One fucking lousy kick to the balls, and you can't even take it. Come here!" she snapped. Quickly she tied a blindfold around his eyes, then producing a jar, screwed it to the lid so that his balls were contained within the jar. "So, I'll ask you again. Have you been jacking off without asking your Mistress for permission?" she teased.

"No, Mistress", he lied again.

"OK, fine" she replied coolly. "I gave you a chance to tell the truth. But you chose to lie right to my face. Now jack off for me, slave, that's an ORDER!" He immediately began stroking his cock. "Faster, slave! Stroke that dick! You are going to cum for me NOW!!!" He frantically began pounding his dick, furiously masturbating while his Mistress watched. His breathing quickened, and his orgasm approached. "Do you know what happens to worthless slaves who lie to their Mistress and jack off without permission?" she asked. "THIS!!!" she roared as she inverted the jar, just as her slave's first blast of semen shot out of his dick and across the room. He instantly howled out in surprise and agony, as the dozens of fire ants in the jar began stinging the only piece of flesh they had access to: his scrotum. He fell to the ground screaming and ejaculating while she held the jar inverted, his scrotum stretched and his testicles trapped inside the jar with the fire ants. Then she merely watched and laughed while he clawed and pulled at the jar, only increasing the pain in his rapidly swelling testicles as he writhed on the ground, coated in his own semen. "Now I think it's time for you to get me off with your tongue" she said, as she straddled him and began lowering her cunt to his mouth.

She then sat on his face, giggling as he whimpered in pain, fumbling with the jar. "Leave that on, slave. Those ants should just about be done stinging, and your balls are going to be way too swelled up for you to free them" she said. "Now stick your tongue up my cunt." He complied as best he could, and she settled down firmly on his face. She spread her ass cheeks and said, "I want your nose in my asshole. Stick your nose up my ass as far as you can. NOW!!" He did as she bid, then she sat down and back, completely sealing his face in her ass. "Keep licking my cunt," she muttered as she concentrated on the pleasure in her nether region. His licks started to become more frantic and his body started writhing. Clearly his oxygen was running out. She grinned and leaned forward, grinding her pussy down on his mouth. He started muffled cries for air as he bucked, and she rose quickly.

"Oh, fuck," she sighed, "are you really that pathetic? Fucking breathe." He gasped, then she immediately lowered herself back down onto his face. "Eat me!!" she barked. "And get that nose back up my ass! It better fucking stay there!" she commanded as she ground herself down on his face with her full weight. His desperate licks at her cunt were not all that satisfying, but the power she had over him at the moment was intoxicating and made the whole event ecstatic.

Shortly, he began struggling and muffling again, then trying to lift her off his face with his arms. "Jesus Christ!" she growled, rising again. "Breathe, and quickly. You're supposed to be licking my cunt, not gasping and whining like some fucking useless wus." She sat down again and yelled out, "NOW, EAT MY FUCKING CUNT!!!" She spread her ass cheeks to force his nose up her ass again, then bent forward. She reached the jar, and bending it down and upright, began unscrewing it. Her slave began screaming and struggling, but she just grinned and forced her full weight down on his face. When the jar was fully unscrewed, she removed it to reveal his balls, trapped by the jar lid, dark red with tiny welts all over them, swollen in his stretched scrotum to the size of a grapefruit. His whimpering cries were muffled by her pussy as his tongue flicked all over her lips and thrust up into her vagina. She had to admire his commitment to the cunnilingus, as his testicles must have been completely on fire with pain. She put the jar away as she rose once again, commanding her slave to breathe. A couple of quick gasps were all she allowed him before sitting back down and spreading her cheeks to lodge his nose deep in her ass. She then reached for the set of urethral sounds she had, and a small tube of lube.

She withdrew the thinnest sound, popped the cap on the tube of lubricant, and slathered it thoroughly. She let her slave lap at her pussy for a bit, rising to give him a breath, then sat back down and grabbed the shaft of his penis. "This cock had better get hard for me", she growled, tugging on his member. "Or don't you find me sexy? You wouldn't dare insult me with a flaccid prick, would you? You'd better not, you're already on thin ice. You might end up losing it!" she grinned. He moaned into her pussy and started thrusting his hips, desperately trying to work through the pain to attain an erection for her. Slowly, his cock came to life in her hand, growing longer as he once again began fighting for air. "Wow, I can't believe how weak you are," she scolded. "Nothing but interruptions, whining for breath, when you should be eating pussy." She sat back down on his face, grasped his almost erect penis, and began probing his urethra with the sound. He immediately screamed out in pain. "Awww, does that hurt?" she chided. "Poor baby. Lie there and take it. And don't you dare take your tongue out of my cunt" she commanded.

She began inserting the sound deeper into his penis as he writhed and whimpered. The motions of his tongue on her clit were bringing her closer to orgasm, so she carefully drove the sound deep into his erect penis, thrusting it in to his prostate, enjoying violating his cock, filling it to make sure he knew that he was her bitch, that she would fuck him when and how she wanted. He dared not thrash or writhe too violently out of fear that the sound would rip his cock wide open, but now he was vibrating and twitching, almost convulsing with the need to draw breath. She finally relented, allowing him to gasp for breath, then tearing bleats of suffering from him as she withdrew the sound, thrilling to the sight of his blindfolded face contorted in pain, smeared with her juices and drenched in sweat. With the sound fully withdrawn, she slapped his cheek hard, and growled, "OK, slave boy. We're going to see if that hard cock of yours is good for anything other than torture. I am going to sit you on the couch and ride you, and you're going to take it while you suck on my nipples. And I don't care how sore your balls are, I'm going to bounce up and down on you as hard as I like, and you're going to tell me how much you love it and beg for more. And furthermore, you do NOT have my permission to cum. If you DARE to cum when I am riding you, you have no IDEA how horribly you will suffer for it!! Now get on the couch!!" she commanded, and led him into the living room.

She threw him back on the couch and ordered him to spread his legs. She drank the sight of him in for a short while, his cock rock hard and throbbing, his balls impossibly swollen and purple, encircled at the base with the hair elastic and the jar lid. His face was flushed red and had the imprint of her hand on his left cheek. She paused while she frigged her clit enthusiastically, tempted to make herself cum, but then snapped back into the present, and approached and straddled him. She placed the head of his erect penis at the lips of her vulva, savoured the anticipation for another moment, then slid down his pole. Her pussy was drenched and easily stretched to accommodate the length of his shaft. She stifled a groan as she felt herself filled, whereas he was unable to keep from crying out, with the pleasure pulsing through his member, and the dull pain from his testicles as she sat fully down on him. She was turned on past belief, almost cumming from a single thrust, but committed to her task of fucking her worthless slave raw, she bore down and began humping up and down. She muffled her slave's cries of joy and pain with her iron-hard nipple, which he drew into his mouth and sucked on for all he was worth. His Mistress increased her motions, bouncing up and down hard, feeling his penis drive deep into her, bumping against her cervix, only to withdraw fully, leaving only his glans inserted in her vagina. His gasps almost caused him to lose her nipple, to which she responded by grabbing handfuls of his hair and mashing her breast into his mouth.

"SUCK MY NIPPLE!!!" she yelled at him, and increased the pace of her humping. She felt an orgasm approaching, and leaned her stomach in closer to his, so she could sit back further and crush his balls with her ass every time she landed. Her slave was desperately crying out into her breast as she slammed down harder and harder, smashing his balls down with her ass every time she drove his cock to the hilt inside her cunt. "TELL ME YOU FUCKING LOVE IT!!" she roared at him. "BEG ME FOR MORE!!!"

"Oh God!!" he moaned. "AH! AH! I love it!! AH! AH! Please, more, Mistress!!" he managed to wail out, his pain obvious in his voice. Her pussy sang out in triumphant joy at this, her ultimate pleasure causing terrible suffering to his gonads, she stared down at his face like a woman possessed, stood up on the couch on the balls of her feet and dropped down, hammering his balls flat with her ass as she drove down on top of him, her pussy clenching and quivering in the throes of a violent orgasm. He screamed out his agony as she came. She slowed her pace as she recovered, and began to ride him more gently. She stopped squashing his balls with her butt, and attained an almost loving sensuous rhythm. She savoured the feeling of his rigid shaft inside her cunt, and slowly increased the pace. His breath was coming in gasps as he writhed beneath her, dripping in sweat and trying to control himself. "Please, Mistress", he begged, "please slow down or I'm going to cum!"

"You'd better not," was her only reply.

"Please, don't!" he begged her again. "Please, it's too much!"

"Don't you fuckin' dare!" was her response. "You do NOT have my permission to cum. I'm not done with you yet. If you cum, you will suffer FAR worse than you ever have in your life!!"

"OH! OH!! Please Mistress!! Please stop! I'm gonna cum!!!!" he wailed out as he writhed and struggled to hold back from ejaculating.

"Yes! Shoot your hot cum inside me you bastard!!" his Mistress thought with an evil smile as she quickened her pace. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CUM INSIDE ME, YOU WORTHLESS FUCK!!!" she roared at him.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" he cried out as he thrashed his head back and forth, a torrent of semen blasting from his rigid cock deep into his Mistress' vagina. Her nipples stood diamond-hard and erect as this set off another orgasm inside her. She slowed her pace and milked him dry as he gasped. She loved this feeling, and recovering from the flush of her second orgasm, steeled herself. She then rose and thrust her knee with all her might into his groin.

He shrieked out in agony and pitched off the couch. As he howled and mewled on the floor, she yelled at him, "I FUCKING WARNED YOU NOT TO CUM INSIDE ME!!! CAN'T YOU FUCKING DO ANYTHING I COMMAND???!?!!" She grabbed his knees and forced them open. She slammed a brutal kick directly to his swollen nuts. He shrieked again and curled up in the fetal position cupping his tortured balls. "Fucking useless slave", she muttered. "Open your legs." He struggled to comply. She immediately began yanking on his cock. "So you like to cum, do you? You like to cum when you don't have permission, huh? Well, fucking cum for me, slave. You have permission. Shoot your cum! What's the problem? You can, I permit you. So do it!"

At this point he was rolling on the ground, trying to keep from throwing up while she yanked hard on his semi-hard shaft. "Fucking cum, bitch! Shoot it! Shoot your sperm all over yourself for me to watch! Come on! Cum!" she kept barking at him as he gasped and writhed.

"Please Mistress! Please! I can't cum! Let me rest a bit!" he begged her.

"No fucking way!" she retorted. "You came INSIDE me when I wasn't through, and you didn't have permission! You ONLY fucking cum when I TELL you to! And I'm TELLING you to RIGHT NOW!!! SO FUCKING CUM, BITCH!!!!" At this point her hand was a blur on his cock, rapidly stroking its length while he rolled and bleated in pain.

"That's it!" she cried out, exasperated. "Fuck it. You brought this on yourself." She obtained a steel ring and placed it on his three-quarters hard cock, and grabbed a large steel plug. Lubing it up, she shoved it in his rectum. The two pieces were connected with wires which led to a small box with a couple of knobs that she held. "OK, slave. Cum. Now." she said. Instantly, electric jolts ran through the slave's rectum, shocking his prostate and the base of his penis.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed out as his whole body convulsed. The waves of electric shock seized his whole genitalia, clenching his prostate in a crushing grip, then releasing, then clenching again. He writhed in his agonies while the first jet of semen shot into the air, hitting him in the chest and face. He screamed in pain as squirt after squirt of clear seminal fluids leapt from his spasming cock and balls, splattering all over his body and the floor. He rolled around in blinding agony as wave after wave of electric shock seized his cock and balls, milking him dry and beyond.

She finally relented and left him a crying, quaking heap on the floor, soaked in his own semen. She sat down on his face and commanded, "You have one chance to redeem yourself. Suck your cum out of my pussy and lick me to orgasm. If you can't do that in five minutes, I'm going to castrate you", she said matter-of-factly. As pained as he was, he did manage to comply. He must have taken the threat seriously. In under a minute, he had her yelping and cooing as she came on his face, her freshly licked pussy vacuumed clean of all the jizz. She then left him a filthy pile of quivering flesh, coated in drying sperm, with steel ring around his cock, a hair elastic and a jar lid around the base of his puffy, dark purple balls, and a large steel electrode lodged in his rectum.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,100 Followers