Once Upon a Time

Story Info
A true nightmare with consequences.
6.9k words
4.16
9.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

As mentioned by a comment from a reader about my first story that person believed that the story Navy Blues is racist bullshit. Further from the truth could that be. I abhor racism. I was raised in a mixed race family. My stepdad taught me to believe that I should look into a person's eyes and locate that person's heart. If I cannot see the heart, then move away from that person. The story in Navy Blues is a true story. I know, it happened to me. Please do go back and read Navy Blues and decide for yourself if it is racist or not. Also I do want your reactions to all of my stories. Many will be fiction, some will have an air of truth to them, some will be firsthand knowledge while others will be related to me by a third person. Yes I am getting my feet, wet as they say, to start writing. I am retired now and have a great many stories to relate. Now if I can only remember them. Please enjoy them or not, please comment on them or not. That is your choice. If you do not like the story, at least give me a one star vote however if you do like the story, make it as many stars as you'd like. But most of all please leave a comment to let me know how you feel about the story. Also know that I don't really like to be graphic about sexual content, it just cannot be helped at time.

The following story of Once Upon a Time is a true story with just a little, very little, fiction added in. I felt sorry for my friend. But he agreed to let me tell his story.

*****

Chapter 1

The Dream

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...Well that's bullshit! That was yesterday and this was happening in my house that I had designed and built. I was tied to a twin size bed, gagged and fitted into a pair of women's panties.

I groggily looked to my left and saw my wife of 35 years being, at what I thought was being, sexually assaulted. Then I saw three of my best friends having their way with her. I tried to scream! It was only then that I realized I was gagged with a pair of soiled panties in my mouth and tied up with the sash of my own bath robe. I couldn't move, I couldn't scream, I could do nothing except try to pull loose of my bondage, but it was not happening. I really wanted to get loose and kill or maim or at least beat the living hell out of all four of them. Well five if you count my wife too.

It was at that time I realized that the wife of my best friend was playing with my manhood. She was licking up and down my penis, sucking it all the way into her mouth and playing with my nut sack trying to get me erect.

Let me start out by describing me, my wife and our lives together. I was not a rich man when we married. I made my living in the blue collar world as a millwright, a glorified mechanic if you will. I worked in chemical plants and refineries for over 40 years. I was a contract laborer as it is put on the paperwork, so I had not particular ties with any one company. I did however exhibit a certain flair for my craft and my ability to circumvent problems as they arose. There were three main contract companies that I worked for throughout the years and was promoted to supervisors by all three. So when I come onboard at one of their jobs, I had no problem getting the lead role. I also had acquired a few friends/coworkers along the way. Only about three of them became my best friends. We'd start the jobs and finish the jobs together. We would also look out for upcoming jobs and keep each other informed. They had no problem recommending that I take the lead on these jobs so everything seemed to work out for the better. I am by no means a Tom Cruise, a Robert Redford or of any of the other Hollywood sex symbols. I am about 5'8" tall, thinning and graying blonde hair and not really much to look at in the face area. I have a few battle scars from working in my chosen field but, while I really don't consider myself all that good looking, my wife and her lady friends always tell me I have that Harrison Ford rugged quality in looks in the face and the Bruce Willis type of humor eluded to in the movies he always starred in. While I worked anywhere from eight to ten hours a day, sometimes even twelve hour days were not out of the norm, I had let my physical looks go downhill until about two years ago. A year prior is when I had started my consulting business. That is when I started trying loosing the extra 40 or 50 pounds I had gained from my wife's excellent cooking. I went from roughly 220 pounds to my desired weight and set goal of 170 pounds in just under 18 months and started toning up my physical strength which had its desired effect of starting to get the six-pack abs, better arm and leg strength and best of all better stamina in the bedroom.

I had gotten pretty good at my craft and since the need for consulting, training and just helping out newer and younger guys and the fact the older generation of my chosen trade needed refresher courses from time to time I had decided to start a consulting business so I could work from home. It started out kind of slow so the money was not as good as we were used to, but after only three years, I was making almost three times my annual income than what I was making working for "the man" as my generation always put it. Now I was the man and after only five years of being in business I actually had five other guys working for me. And yes three of them WERE my best friends even before I started consulting. They were nearly as good as I, but I felt they were just as smart. I only brought one in at a time when I knew I could afford to pay them nearly what they were making working for the man. In time the company I had started could finally afford to either hire more help and/or get a company insurance policy that looked attractive enough to lure in more help. So finally things were going the way it should.

My wife had become the office manager, accounts payable, accounts receivable and all the other things that were needed done, and she did an excellent job of it so I had no complaints, worries or concerns. Everything was going well, so I thought.

My wife is only a couple of years younger than I. Sure she had put on a few extra pound, but it really did looked good on her. Describing her at this point would be to say she looked like Lisa Hartman Black with an extra 50 or so pounds. Her hair is naturally brown so there was no need to dye it. She is about 5'7" tall, beautiful smile, beautiful 36D breast that sagged a little from having borne our three children. Her butt is proportional to her frame. She truly is a very attractive woman. My daughter is a gorgeous young woman of 36 years, married to a successful chemical engineer with two of the sweetest grandkids you could ask for. My twin boys were only 18 months younger than their sister is. Both are successful in their chosen careers of IT tech and a millwright, another glorified mechanic! Man was I proud that one of them followed in my footsteps. I had hopes of bringing the millwright into the business with the expectation of him eventually taking the reins of the business. He was not interested.

The house I had built was a four bedroom, three bath house located on 25 acres. The bedrooms were all the same size, except for the master bedroom. The three other bedrooms were large as compared with the normal housing built today, but that is what I wanted. It was built in the country side in central Texas. The nearest town was 25 miles away. The nearest neighbor was at least two miles to the west and the next one on the other side of the homestead was two and a half miles east.

As I said earlier, I had groggily awaken to the sounds of what I thought was a sexual assault. But as I soon became aware of my current situation I could only deduce that I had been drugged and put down because anyone that knew me knew I would never condone or even consider what was going on in the other twin bed right next to me. She had to have been drugged to be doing this. I just really could not think straight. We had never talked about anything like this. But there she was. She was vaginally being penetrated by not one but two rather large dicks. The third one was sawing away in her mouth. When he finally shot his load down her throat, SHE SWALLOWED! She had never let me cum in her mouth. It was just too nasty. Just about the time she swallowed his load the other two guys let loose and drained their sacks into her waiting hole. You'll notice I did not say holes as in plural because they were both in her baby chute. When they all finished, she casually got up and eased my direction and planted her sloppy pussy over my gagged mouth and started draining what she could all over my face to the point that I thought I was going to smother from the foul smelling semen dripping out. I tried as hard as I could to turn my head away but she had my head locked between her legs so tight I could not hear anything much less move nor could I hear everyone laughing. After she got off of me the wife of my best friend started licking all of the cum juice off my face and when she was done, she mounted my wife's cunt with extreme vigor. I had never gotten a rise from the lady that was now happily lapping away at my wife, but that almost got me going. Until one of the guys starting talking about how nice my wife had been in letting all three of them finally have her at the same time. The other wife was still at it when my wife just arched her back and finally screamed just before she passed out.

These so-called best friends of mine picked her up and laid her on the bed she had just had sex on. They were all three talking about how nice it was that they were finally able to get me involved in the act, even if I had to be drugged, tied and gagged. I was still struggling to understand what had just happened and most importantly, why it happened. The more I struggled with the bindings holding me the tighter they were becoming so I just gave up that effort. When my wife finally came out of her sex induced coma, she casually walked over to me and tried to kiss me. Of course I turned my head still trying to understand her reasons and trying not to get any other taste that I had already been "treated" to. Even with the gag made of her used and soiled panties I was finally starting to get nauseated. I also knew if I hurled I would probably get choked and eventually die.

As I was thinking of all of the possibilities the gag was finally untied and I was allowed to breathe and I started screaming and hollering, quite loudly I might add. Everyone but me was laughing. When I finally quieted down enough, my loving wife started explaining that she and all four of the other active participants had been going at it on a one-on-one casual meeting since I had hired my first guy to help out. Apparently for the past three years. She had gotten lonely when I went to seminars to give my insight into being a millwright. Again I taught sealing, shaft vibrations and cause and effect of both. The whole gambit of being a good mechanic for the company you are working for and how to make it all fit in to the company's bottom line. I thought life was good, until now.

My wife was explaining how it all got started and I was starting to get louder in my objections of what was happening. That is when one of the guys told me that if I didn't shut up they would stick a dildo into my mouth and tie it in place so I could not expel it while my wife continued to explain things to me. I got pretty mad, but I also got quiet. She went on to tell me about all the times I was away working, she and one of the other four people present would get together and have wild crazy sex. Apparently the wife of one of the guys walked in while she was being hammered by her husband. She at first got pretty upset and could not say or do anything. But the longer she stood there and watched she started getting excited. She simply got undressed and coyly slipped into the same bed they were on and started to enjoy herself as well. Well that started with her first threesome and it also started a little more than that shortly after as he had let it slip out one evening when he and the other two guys were at a bar. They decided that they would approach her and try to blackmail her into sex with them. Although they did it individually and the other guy didn't know the other guy was going to do the same thing, they wound up having sex with her two days later, of course at different times of the day. They all promised that if I would not try to harm anyone, they would untie me so we could all talk.

OK, just untie me and let me get my hands and feet filled with new blood. I still had the panties on but all five of them were still naked and still giggling at the sight of me wearing pink panties that was just way too small for me anyway. Once they finally untied me and I felt circulation back into my extremities I LURCHED FOR THEM ALL AT ONCE! Not really a smart thing as I was outnumbered three guys and two girls to one. But you know I had to at least try! I was able to take down only one of them when I felt something hit me like a ton of bricks.

The next thing I heard was something in the back ground going BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEP. It was then that I woke up in a cold sweat soaking my pajamas and the sheets on my bed. My wife came into the bedroom wearing her bathrobe and with her usual smile and the cup of coffee she almost always brings to me when I wake up. IT HAD ALL BEEN A DREAM, A DAMNED NIGHTMARE. I hope...

Chapter 2

The Plan

The whole thing had happened only a month ago but I had to find out the truth. Was it a dream or had it actually happened. As I sat in my home office I received a phone call from the office. A small fire had threatened to destroy some files I felt I needed to keep. You know records like training I have given, training and certificates I had obtained, pay records, accounts receivable and such. Then a plan was hatched.

I called a security company and a sprinkler system company to install a fire suppressing system and to check on their timing because I wanted to install a security system at the same time and did not want the security cameras to be noticeable. If the dream I had was anything that remotely could have been real, then I had to know. I also figured I could have my home office remodeled to include a fire suppressing system throughout the house along with the cameras also. The cameras would have to cover the outside as well as the inside of both the office and the house. This was going to be difficult because my wife is the only person that should be in the office during the day unless I could figure something out to keep her and everyone else busy.

I knew I had a couple of seminars coming up soon and could justify everyone but me and her being out for at least a week. But I figured I could just send her to visit her parents which lived about 1500 miles away in another state. I would be the only one at home or at the office. The timing would be good if I could get it pulled off without much effort. Since she already knew I would be remodeling the home office and the company office with fire suppressing systems she would be more willing to go to visit her family.

The time had come and in just a short span of two days the camera security was installed and it would take the sprinkler system another two days to be completed in both locations. When everyone returned from their presentations and from visiting family, no one but me would be the wiser. The sprinkler heads were just barely visible in the office as well as the entire house. But you really had to look for them to see them. With that the cameras were almost completely hidden in the wall thermostats, A/C ducts, behind solid mounted wall pictures and other normal looking things. Of course with the remodeling of the home office, there was painting and drywall work needed. This would explain any remnants of work being performed at home. The company office merely needed to be repainted because of the small fire in the storage area so no one even noticed or cared that the place smelled like fresh paint. All was going to plan. As Hannibal Hayes on the old TV series The A Team always put it, I love it when a plan comes together.

All the cameras were high def, low light, motion activated, low sound pick up mics with the capability of tilt, zoom and pan. All were hard wired with battery backup and sent movie clips to the home office computer system and my personal laptop with a hidden icon in the wall paper on the desktop. It would not show up unless you hovered over it and only then you would have to type the password while hovering over it to even open the program. OK, it looked as if all bases are being covered.

At the company office there were only five rooms to be covered. Only the lavatories would not have monitoring, invasion of privacy laws, but the hallway outside of them would. That covered the office. The home area would include numerous areas both inside and outside of the house, driveway, pool area, the dark side of the house and the front. The inside would cover every conceivable area including the lavatories. I wanted full coverage of as much as I could. Call me paranoid, suspicious or whatever you wanted but I had to put my mind at ease that I had had only a nightmare plus the sprinkler system afforded me a slight discount on both home owners and business insurance programs. But if I was truly drugged and it had happened in real life, I needed to know.

The law firm I had retained from the very start of the company had tried to get me to do some of the security things in the past if only to prevent false claims of on property injury from employees and or just the general public while in my parking lot. Since I only had a lease on the building I used as the company business I didn't really need the parking lot covered by cameras. He had always given me good advice and only my wife and I had access to his law firm and he refused to allow any of my employees to even retain him for advice on their personal affairs. He wanted to keep me and the guys separate so there would be no conflict of interest in case something down the road came up. You have to respect a guy with brains. I called him and we scheduled a meeting to let him know what I suspected. He then called some friend of his to get involved just in case there would need to be a divorce lawyer. All of this was to be on the hush, hush until further notice. We did draw up some form of document for my wife and I to sign which was some sort of thing stating that if either of us were to have any extramarital affair then the injured party would get it all. I think I remembered it being called a post nuptial agreement. I just had to figure out a way for her to sign it and have proof it was her signature. Well the video camera would provide proof of that if I showed the document to the camera and kept it in line of sight while she signed it. That would be the easy part.

I then went to the insurance company and added another $100,000.00 worth of life insurance on both of us and stuck the legal document in amongst the insurance papers for her to sign. Well that was easy. By now we did own the house outright so there was no mortgage to worry about but with the land the entire package was valued at just under $1,000,000.00. I knew that if we did end up divorced, she would receive absolutely nothing because of the Post Nuptial Agreement she had just signed. My day had been full and I was mentally worn out. It had been almost six months since my nightmare and I was still having a hard time sleeping.

Chapter 3

Finding Out

Things were in place now. All I had left to do is wait. I checked all the videos on a daily basis. So far after almost a month I had found nothing out of the ordinary. I was beginning to believe it had been a dream or nightmare. Then as if out of the blue I saw my wife and the other woman around the pool. Well they had been at the pool before and generally sat around talking and sipping on some sort of drink. I started to just fast forward the video when things went for a twist. The other lady stood up and started removing her outer clothes. When she had finished I could not believe what I was looking at.

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers
12