Once Upon a Time in Hellfire

Story Info
A Troll and Elf enjoying each other overlooking Thrallmar.
1.1k words
3.88
11.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sigrune and Sujin sat together on a cliff overlooking Thrallmar and Hellfire peninsula. They had traveled through the Dark Portal together, not wanting to be separated they had struggled to be assigned to the same tasks. But on this night they had found the time to simply enjoy each other's company, for it was their first night in Outland and the commandeer wanted them rested. So there they sat, watching Azeroth set.

"Kitten.. I be happy you be here wit' me." Sujin told her in a soft voice.

"Hmmm." Was Sigrune's only reply. She cuddled into his side, closing her eyes.

He gently ran his fingers through her long pale hair with one hand, the other holding her tightly. "Mey, dreams be bad, lovah."

Her eyes open and Sigrune looked into Sujin eyes with concern. "Sujin, why have you not told me sooner." She touched is cheek with the palm of her hand. "I've sensed something has been wrong for weeks."

Sujin chuckled meekly, "I didn't want to be worryin' you, Kitten."

"But I have anyways. You haven't shared my bed in nearly a moon's cycle. My Beast, what dreams have kept you away?" Sigrune asked him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Sujin's eyes darkened at the thought of his dreams. "You die, Kitten. And I can't be doin' no-ting about it. You be ripped away from me."

"My love, I am young still. I have three hundred years in me yet." Sigrune looked at Sujin with a soft smile. "Besides my sister is one of the most talented Priestesses the Horde has to offer. If I was wounded she would come."

He pulled her tight. "I know dis, but the dreams, dey still come."

"We should return to Orgrimmar when we have a few days. See one of the Loa priestesses." Sigrune softly kissed Sujin's cheek. "Surely, they could look into my future, and tell us what lies there."

"You be wise, Kitten... De Loa Priestess know for sure." Sujin slid his hand up Sigrune's back and into her hair, his eyes no longer darkened, but now glinting playfully. "Not all, da dreams be bad though."

Sigrune giggled softly, "No, then tell me of your good dreams, my Beasty." Her hand resting on his thigh, creating small circles with a single finger.

His fingers entwined in her hair, pulling gently he lifted her face to meet his and then deeply kissed her before giving her his answer. "Dey start out a lot like dat." His hand still in her hair he pulled harder, causing a low growl to escaped from Sigrune. He kissed her again. His free hand explored her leather clad chest.

Her hand traveled up his thigh, until she reached the buckles on his pants. Still kissing, she fumbled to undo them. Sujin growling playfully at the small hand so near to his growing member.

"Kitten, I be gettin' dat for you." He quickly undid the buckles and then brought his hand back to its place on her breast. Sigrune's hand delved into his open pants, her fingers wrapped around his erection and pulled it out of his pants. Sujin's body shivered slightly in excitement, his hand taking a firmer grip on her breast.

"Well my Beasty, what now?" Sigrune playfully asked him and no sooner than the words past her lips, Sujin pulled her her face into his lap by the hair. Her lips formed a small smile and then she began to draw circles on the head of his member with her tounge. Sujin growled softly and tightened his grip on her hair. Sigrune moaned quietly and then slid her mouth down the shaft as deeply as it would go. As a groan of pleasure escaped from Sujin, he undid the top buckle on her leather harness. Her breasts exposed, he gently rolled his thumb and first finger on one of her nipples. Her cry of pleasure was muffled by the erection filling her mouth. She undid the ties on her pants and slid her hand down her womanhood and into the warm, wet folds. A single finger circled her sweet spot.

Sujin hauled Sigrune up and kissed her roughly. "Der be no need for you to be doin' all de work." And with that he pulled her pants down with a growl. Sigrune returned his growl with one of her own, low and full of lust. Sujin scowled for a moment at her bare skin on the ground. "Here , lovah.." He put his cloak on the ground and Sigrune scooted on top of it. Sujin quickly buried his face into her lap, being careful not to impale her legs with his tusks. His tounge lapped at her wet folds and sometimes ventured inside of her. Sigrune's hands explored his back and neck, before her fingers entwined in his hair, pulling softly.

Sujin growled softly at her hands pulling his hair. The vibrations from his growl sent shivers up her body. Grasping at her hips he pulled her closer, and pushed his tounge deeper inside her. Her hands pulled his hair harder and she moaned his name softly. His murmurs of appreciation were muffled by her silky wet folds. Sujin slid one finger into her canal, his tounge focused on her clitoris. Sigrune cried out in pleasure and then bit her lip to contain any further cries. His finger pumped slowly and his tounge created small circles.

"Beasty." She breathlessly moaned, "Please make love to me." He raised himself out of her lap and kissed her hard. Her juices mixed with their saliva.

His manhood rested firmly against her slit, Sujin asked her, "You need it sweet, like dey elf, or animal like dey troll?"

Breathing hard she gave him the answer, "Well, I've never been a very good elf." Sujin rolled her onto her hands and knees and plunged himself deep within her. He pushed his massive erection into her until he bottomed out. Sigrune growled softly as he began to thrust his hips.

Sujin grabbed her long hair, pulling hard with one hand, the other left a red mark on her backside. Sigrune grinding her own hips as his thrusts intensified. Sujin growled low and pulled her hair roughly as he leaned over her to kiss her. Sigrune arched her back and turned her head to kiss him back.

"By the light..." She cried as Sujin's thrusting had reached its peak. He filled her with hot stickiness, the sudden rush of warmth caused Sigrune's body to shudder in rapture. Her arms and legs gave out, causing the two to topple down. Sujin slid to one side, not wanting to crush his tiny elf.

"Kitten, you be wondaful..." Sujin absently said, as Sigrune rolled onto her back.

"No Beasty, we are wonderful together." She said with a shy smile.

Sujin and Sigrune stayed on that cliff overlooking Thrallmar and made love several more times during the night. They held each other tightly until Azeroth and her twin suns rose. And then the elf and the troll began their adventures in the unknown.