Once Upon a Time in Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
571 Followers

"Really?" Wang asked.

"Why not? I think your wife might be better qualified than any of others we already have; good English, degree from National-"

"Show up Monday, May." Wang said.

"I don't think so. Maybe I can think about it." May said.

"May-" A rapid string of Mandarin left Wang's mouth, followed by a pleading, childishly fussy response from May.

"It's okay if she doesn't want to. They're thinking of bringing in somebody from Malaysia."

"She'll be there." Wang said. "I think this calls for some champagne."

Two hours later Wang became extremely intoxicated and ready for bed. Most of the guests had left but a few lingered, two couples to be exact. Wang had spilled his beer and stumbled, that's when I caught him just before he fell.

"Okay, buddy, time for bed it seems."

"Bed?..." He muttered some Mandarin.

I walked him into the apartment from the balcony. His wife, who'd been inside, stepped out and saw me holding him up. It startled her as she assessed the situation. She had to talk to me now.

"He's ready for bed." I said.

"Oh." She remained still, not sure of what to do or say.

"I'll take him there if you lead the way."

"It's the last door down the hall." She pointed quickly and scurried away. I could tell she didn't want to go with me.

"May, can you help me, please?"

I watched her small butt flex under the silky red dress as she came to a halt. That sight stirred my arousal once again for this passive Chinese woman-God I needed to be around my wife again, I thought. Then maybe these crazy thoughts and dangerous actions would leave me.

Without saying anything to me, she spun around, our eyes meeting for a brief moment. The expression on her face seemed to ask me if I was going to behave myself. I gave her a smile nod combination, motioning to her muttering husband.

"I know how to get there..." Wang muttered. His words ran into one another.

"Can you at least open the door for me?" I asked.

She nodded and headed off down the hall. I trailed behind her picking up her sweet scent in the air like a dog in heat. Wang had passed out and I was now carrying his entire weight. Her small feet pattered down the hall as she quick stepped before me. My eyes were locked on her pantyhose covered legs. Her dress was so short, too short.

We travelled down the dim hallway, past the wine room, and further into Wang's home. Finally we reached a double door, and she opened one of them. The view from the large windows were spectacular. A sweeping view of the twinkling metropolis was before me.

"Lay him down here." She pointed to a big bed with white sheets and turned to leave. The room wasn't lit except for the sparkling city lights outside the windows.

I acted as if I dropped Wang and barely caught him as he half lay on the ground.

"I'm going to need your help."

She sighed and came to me. We both lifted her husband up and pushed him onto the bed.

"He's heavier than I thought."

"Okay, let's go."

As she turned to leave, my hand sprung out and gently caught her wrist.

"Wait a second, May." I said out of breath. "I love the view of your room." I turned to face her, looking deep into her bright brown eyes. I had the urge to kiss her, but I knew that would be wrong, it would be too much...but I wanted her so bad.

I put my hand on her shoulder, the string of her dress was just under my index finger. "You're so beautiful. Do you know that?" I asked her.

She looked down at my feet, then to her husband snoring two feet away from us. She didn't speak, but most importantly, she didn't object to me.

"I need your help, May."

"You do?"

My heart was sputtered inside of my chest. How could I be doing this right in front of Wang?

"May, I have an erection right now. It's because of you." I whispered into her hair. She smelled so clean, so innocent.

Her eyes scrunched up, unsure about what I'd just said.

"What?" Her voice was just as fragile as she looked.

"It's you, May. Your skirt is so short. My dick needs you. Can you help me?"

She turned away from me, but I grabbed her by her waist and spun her to me. Our bodies then pressed together. My hard cock jutted into her stomach. I leaned my face into her neck. My lips slightly pressed against her skin. My tongue touched her and she shuttered in my arms.

"You want me to stop?" I pulled away from her neck and looked at her face. Her head dropped down. She just couldn't force herself to look at me.

"Take care of my boner then and I'll go home." I took another look at Wang to make sure he was still asleep. What would he say if he woke? I wondered.

I quickly unzipped my pants. What was I doing? I asked myself. But it was as if I was under a spell. I was intoxicated by lust. I wanted this petite Asian to please me. I wanted to humiliate her-I know, evil, right? But it's what I felt then and what I feel now as I recount this story.

I pulled out my cock. She saw it right away and turned her body from me, but I caught her. I put my hands on her hips and pushed her to the corner of the room. Right against the glass window that looked out to the city.

"Grab my penis."

"I can't. I'm married."

"Do it." My tone surprised me.

It was as if she had to obey me. This shy Chinese wife could easily have raised a storm and screamed for me to stop, but she didn't.

Her hand reached down and took a hold of me. Her small fingers were cold. She knew what to do. Her fingers began milking my cock. Her eyes were on her husband asleep, drunk on their bed.

I closed my eyes. In my nose was the rosy perfume of this beauty. Her bony body against my own. In her hand was my erection and she jacked it quicker than I expected. I could see the large diamond ring she wore on her ring finger as she ran her hand up and down my cock.

"I wish you wouldn't make me do this." She whispered to me.

"You're doing quite fine, May. It feels wonderful."

Her hand was like a small piston, ferociously jacking me off. I could tell she wanted it over quickly. She was angry; pumping and pumping my cock as if she were somehow punishing me.

Her husband snored on. Oblivious to his wife stroking another cock just feet from him.

I pulled the spaghetti strap down over her thin shoulder and her dress came down a bit. She wasn't wearing a bra. I found a small pink nipple centered on a supple white fleshy mound. My face went to it. My tongue touched her and I felt her body stiffen, she stopped jacking me off. I gave it a few quick licks. It was like a warm small marble, very erect, stiffer than my wife's.

Was she enjoying this? I wondered. I pulled away from her exposed breast and saw her face. Her eyes were red and wet.

"Jack me off, May." I said again, grabbing her hips tight.

She shook her head no.

"Jack me off or I'm going to fuck you." I pushed my hand between her legs. Her mound was soft and welcoming. I pushed my fingers over her pussy, and though it was covered by a thong and pantyhose, I felt her lips.

She gave a small squeak, like that of a trapped mouse. Air hissed between her teeth. I put her nipple back into my mouth, sucked and swirled my tongue over her pink bud.

Emboldened by this, I put my hand down the front of her pantyhose. I found her mound again. This time I felt her bush. It was quite hairy, much hairier than anything I was used to.

"No. Please don't. I'll do what you want. Let me jack you off." Her hand began pumping my shaft again. Her small fingers wrapped tight over my smooth skin.

I scooted her thin panty's over and found her flesh. Her clit was hard, bulbous. I squeezed it and she squeaked. Her eyes shut tight. She shook her head. My finger pushed upwards and it slipped in her. Her velvet opening squeezed my finger. She was immensely tight, like fingering my wife's ass.

"Oh, ouch."

"Why are you so tight, May?" I pushed deep in her and she inhaled sharply. Her head pointed upwards. The hand that wasn't holding onto my cock sprang to her mouth, holding in a cry.

"I think I want some of that pussy."

With two hands I grabbed the top of her pantyhose and yanked them down ferociously. They bunched at the knees.

"Take them off, May."

Being very submissive, she quickly bent over and pulled them off for me. I grabbed her thighs and felt bare skin. With my right hand I pulled her left leg up. We were still against the glass. Her back was to the window.

I aimed my cock head at her hairy mound, pushing aside the silky thong until her wet slippery heat was on my cock head. I moved my sensitive head around, wiggling it, rubbing it on her sopping hairs, pushing on her bullet like clit. Her hands were against the glass, palms out, fingers spread wide apart.

I pushed myself up. She went up with me, on her tip toes, trying to climb the glass. Her hands sliding down the cold surface. Her back was tight against the window, trying her best to distance herself from me.

My dick kept pushing and I felt her open up.

Her lips stretched. Her painfully tight pussy bit down on my cock and I was in her. She gasped. Her wet warmth was all over me. I gave a long push and I was completely in her, filling her with cock.

She was rapidly breathing. Every now and then she moaned, but her hand went to her mouth. Her eyes were scrunched up as if she were in extreme pain. She shook her head.

I fucked her. She didn't make a sound as I went in and out of her. Every time I tried to kiss her mouth she turned her head away in disgust. She was so light that I scooped up her other leg and had both up around my waist. Her red dress was bunched up between us. Her left breast bare. Her hands over her mouth.

In this new position she couldn't try and gain space between us. She was completely open to me, and I invaded that narrow pussy. She gripped me like nothing I'd experienced in years.

Slowly out of her, and slowly into her, but I went in deep, making sure I went as far as I could. And when I reached bottom, I held it in her, feeling her terse body waiting for me to leave. I would wiggle a bit, pushing side to side as if I could loosen her tightness up.

We both didn't speak. I grunted quite a bit in her ear to let her know how good it felt. She grunted as well, but we didn't speak. I knew she wanted to scream. But how would it look? Me fucking her in her bedroom, right in front of Wang? She knew better.

She was such a light thing. I pulled away from the window and she would have fell if she didn't grab my neck.

I bounced her on me, impaling her over and over again. Though she was light, it took a toll on me and I slowly kneeled down, then went on top of her missionary style.

On the cold wood floor I had a better angle. She remained still for me. Her head turned to one side. Her hands over her face, covering even her eyes as I violated her tender sex.

I dug her out with my cock. Fighting her tight pussy lips with every stroke. Her body may have been still and giving, but her clenching pussy tried relentlessly to squeeze me out.

I knew when I was on top of her, fucking her, that this was some of the best sex I had ever had. Nothing can compare to fucking a married woman, fucking her right in front of her husband.

I had an even rhythm, hard quick thrusts up into her cramped sex. Each push generated a moan. I lifted my chest from hers and kept humping her. Her pussy grabbed me deliciously. By now she was wet. I felt her loosen up a little, the friction not so violent. But by then it was time for me to orgasm. I grabbed both of her wrists, pried her hands from her face, holding them down on either side of her. I tried kissing her but she turned her face side to side.

"No, oh."

"Kiss me you little slut."

Again she obeyed. She stopped turning her head away from me. I used this moment to push my tongue into her mouth. I found her tiny writhing tongue and rubbed my own against it. It was as if I were fucking her mouth. Then I came. With a hard push, I filled her taut pussy with my cock and ejaculated. I gave her three or four heavy squirts and it was over.

I had to catch my breath. I noticed she too was out of breath.

"Wow, May. I just might have fallen in love with you right now. Your pussy. It's damn tight. Damn sweet. Now I want you to go to bed too. I'll tell everyone you wanted to sleep with your husband."

"Okay." She answered meekly.

I pulled out of her. I stood and tucked my wet and battered cock away. I reached out and she took my hand. I pulled her up easily.

"My pantyhose..." She asked.

We both looked around the room and she found them. She quickly untangled them and tried to put them on, but her shaky legs wouldn't let her balance.

"May, do you need your pantyhose if you're going to bed?"

"No." She said and threw them across the room. She stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do next.

"Bed?"

She nodded her head.

"Ugh. Ah." She said as she took a step forward. I saw her open her legs wide and waddle forward.

I walked with her as she crawled into bed beside her husband. Before I left the room I turned and saw the window streaked with her sweat, then I closed the door.

doitright
doitright
571 Followers
12