Once Upon a Time Pt. 02

Story Info
What happened to those involved.
3.4k words
4.03
6.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

Some of my readers have asked for a follow-up of the original Once Upon a Time... So here is my attempt at just that. Fill in the blanks for some of the unanswered questions. Thanks for voting and your input on these stories. B_Bailey

*****

Chapter One

Recap

As mentioned in the first story of what had happened to me one night that when I awoke the next morning in a cold sweat thinking I had had a nightmare that turned out to be reality. My wife had been having an ongoing tryst with my best friend, his wife, two other very close friends and the other two guys which were employed by me. I, at that time, owned a consulting firm and had five full time employees, all male, and my wife as the office manager, accounts receivable, accounts payable and anything else that dwelt with running a small company. When I had grown to the point that I could no longer handle the business end of the company I started had hiring people that I knew would be as good as I when doing the jobs. I had grown from just myself as the only person presenting seminars of the finer qualities and fine tuning the talents of companies that had millwrights working for them to five others.

I had found this to be true through some slightly costly renovations at the office and at my home. I had a small fire in the storage area of the office where I kept records of jobs, certifications and other items I felt important to keep. That fire is what prompted me into installing a fire suppression system. The incident of my recurring nightmare that had kept reappearing in my mind also prompted me to install a security system with video and audio at the same time. There was some week long presentations coming up so I would only have my wife around at the time the renovations were to take place. I did not want her around to notice the surveillance equipment being installed so I told her to just go to her mom's house, about 1500 miles away for the week. So now everything was set for the renovations to begin. The only thing left to do at home or at the office was painting by the time everyone would be back at the office or at home. So now I was convinced that if anything was really going on, I'd know shortly. But even that took a few months of viewing nothing on the security monitoring system. Finally I had hit pay dirt. It was difficult to believe what I was seeing, but I knew it to be true because of the supposed nightmare I had. Besides there it was now in living color. (If you want or need to know the details of that please go back and read Once Upon a Time...)

Some have asked me if I knew positively if my children were mine. So yes, I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that all three children were in fact mine. Some have asked about the lump on my head from the blackout that occurred during my nightmarish episode that day. I didn't have any lumps or disorienting thing about me other that the emotional feeling of the day in question. Maybe I just blacked out because I could not accept what was really happening. Others have asked about the details of what happened to the actors involved in the scenario which I described in the first part. OK, here you go as I try to remember and relay the actions on my part and the reactions on their parts.

Chapter Two

The Wife

Since my wife and I had been married for so long I just could not bring myself to leave her completely penniless and depending upon our children for her livelihood. That would not be fair to the kids. They had their lives to live too. They had children and they had jobs which would have to be put on some sort of hold or modification to take care of their cheating slut mother. So I left her with approximately $450,000.00 for her to spend as she felt she needed. If she spent wisely, she should be able to make it until she could retire. If she found a job it would help her spend time until her retirement could be realized. She would get no further assistance from me. After all I left with eight and one half million dollars and no desire to even see her at any time in the future. Even though I knew we would eventually cross paths. I just did not know when but I did figure that it would be sometime around some holiday or the other. I had convinced my children to inform me when she would be there so I could avoid any and all contact with her. But then again some of the best laid plans do not always turn out as planned.

The kids kept me informed about the major things in her life but not the personal things so much. I just did not want to know about that part. I learned, from my now ex-wife about the troubles that followed after I left. It seems as though everyone but was surprised by the events that followed. All I could do was smile inwardly as she related the happenings that followed my departure.

All five of the guys were terminated on the grounds of sexual misconduct. She of course, even though an employee of my company would be allowed to stay with the company just to help out with and explain any of the contracts I had with my customers. Of course now she would only be paid as a secretary that would only reduce her income significantly. So with her settlement from me and her new income she was now able to retain some form of lifestyle to which she had become accustomed to, without the extravagances she had enjoyed.

She and the original guy, my best friend, and his wife were able to continue with their fun activities. Even that eventually played out and came to an end when she had figured out that the couple in question was using her for her money until they too could become employed. She booted them out but only after spending around $50,000.00 on their lifestyle and they had mooched off of her. That only took her about three months to burn that dollar amount up and she booted them. Good riddance to them she told me. She admitted to me that this was the first time she had strayed in our 35 year marriage and she tried to tell me how sorry she was for all of it. I didn't care. I had already remarried a lady and we loved each other tremendously.

She eventually was let go from company XYZ and she had moved near our daughter and her family. She got a job offer as a secretary with another company which would pay her enough that she would not have to dip into her savings any more. She also met a gentleman at her new job that expressed an interest in her, but he was up-line in management and she remembered the no fraternization clause in her employee hand book and quickly spurned his advances. She was not ready to make a repeat performance. It seems as though she had learned a valuable lesson. She did eventually meet someone that she felt an attraction to. They started dating but she found out he was married and she dropped him too. It appears that her fun and games was going to cost her a lonely life up until the day she would die. Again, I did not care.

Even though we got along now that it had been almost six years since I left her I absolutely did not feel anything for her. After all I had met and married someone that I felt very comfortable with and that lady seems to love me as much as I love her.

Chapter Three

The Best Friend and His Wife

My formally best friend was terminated for sexual misconduct from company XYZ on day one of my departure. His wife and he did not put two and two together until the new owner of the company walked into the Human Resources office that was temporarily set up in my old office. When he was told to bring his wife in for the upcoming interview they both expected that he was going to be kept on and that both were being there to seal the deal sort of speak about the company's family value system. When he was terminated while his wife was setting beside him, he went terminal with the HR guy and had to be escorted out of the building by waiting police officers. Charges were not filed but he would also not get a recommendation for his work or ability to do his job. In fact the word got out about his reaction of being terminated with extreme prejudice he had a difficult finding work related to his field. He eventually did find a job working through a contract company but only at an hourly rate. He only looked seriously for a job after my ex-wife through both of them out of her new apartment. He had to move to the Houston, Texas area to find some menial job. Now of course his wife also had to work to help make ends meet.

They continued their life style for a couple of years after they moved. That is until one of the persons involved with their threesome couplings wife found out about it and tried to kill all three of them. My now ex-best friend had lost one of his testicles. His intimate life would never be the same. His wife lost her ability to perform because she was shot in the lower back which severed her spinal cord just above her hips. She would spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. The lady's husband was shot in the head and died at the scene. The lady merely called 911 and reported gunshots fired at her home and she witnessed the shooter. She waited for the police to arrive, confessed to the shooting and was arrested on the spot. Apparently her lawyer, a woman that had also been scorned, was able to get the distraught wife off with temporary insanity and only served twelve months of a five year sentence. I am of the opinion that they deserved what they got, not because of their lifestyle, but only because of their desire to do it behind the backs of the spouses involved with them.

Chapter Four

The Other Two Best Friends

As far as the other two best friends whom I had at one time, they at least fared better that the other guy and his wife. Even though they were married, for some reason their respective wives forgave them. They convinced the wives they were coerced into doing it. Their stories seemed to jive according to the wives, but they were not given a completely free out of jail ticket by either wife.

The first guy was put into some sort of chastity belt. His wife only let him out of it to shower every evening and was locked back up in the thing after he was dried out. The only other time he was allowed out was when his wife felt the need to copulate with him. As it turned out, he got into the subservient roll quickly. When they would go out of the house, he was required to wear it even then. They might go out to eat and then to dance somewhere. She always made sure she was dressed to the nines just to be able to tease him. There were also times she would flirt with other men on the dance floor just to get him excited and she would leave him with some "blue balls" effect. Once she let him out of the chastity belt she would be very harsh to him about his behavior. But that only led them to a wilder round of intimacy only to be locked back into the chastity belt when they were finished.

He eventually found a job as a millwright, which is of course his chosen profession, but she made sure he wore the belt to work. I can only imagine what that would feel like and possibly be like if one of his co-workers found out. Served him right.

The other and last of the three of my best friends didn't get out of it altogether either. She had forced him to become a cuckold. He had no choice since they had a prenuptial agreement. She had come from a well off family and had the money. If they divorced he would leave penniless. She felt she deserved the payback upon him to the point he became a house-husband. Their children were married and living their own lives. He reluctantly agreed to stay married but had to follow her instructions to the letter or she would boot his butt to the curve. He spent his life in his own jail complete with him being "allowed" to service her only after he would watch his wife being serviced by someone else. Eventually he would also be required to clean her up using only is oral abilities on her now full from another man woman parts. I also heard that he was required to clean her new and often lovers of the combined juices on their manhoods. I thought this was pretty degrading but also just for his punishment. It got worse for him over a period of time. He was forced by his "loving wife" to accept is role as a cuckold to be anally taken by one of her lovers. He lost his anal cherry to a guy that they had known for a long time. Apparently he accepted his role and began to enjoy it and actually looking forward to it. He had to be one sick son of a bitch to do this, but then again he deserved it. He never worked another day in his life. He was not a devoted house husband to his wife and servant to her at the same time.

Chapter five

The Other Two guys

Guys number four and five which consisted of the last two of my former employees were also terminated. Both eventually were divorced and raked over the coals by their wives. Since neither of them received any type of letter of recommendation they moved out of the area to try to reassemble their lives.

Guy number four landed somewhere in Tennessee where he was able to find employment with some plant there. Since he was forty five at the time, he would not have much time to rebuild his financial life to the point he could retire comfortably. He had to take a pay cut somewhere in the neighborhood of about one-third of the money he was making with me. He worked there until he had to take a forced retirement because of some health issues. Since it was not job related he could not file on them for any assistance. He would have no insurance other that what he could obtain under stressful conditions. He retired using the Social Security Disability Insurance and was now living in government assisted housing, alone and not having contact with his former wife or their children, he decided to take his own life.

Guy number five ended up better off than I would have believed. Of course I knew this guy could do his job as a millwright and consultant but he was highly successful as a sales man also. I honestly believed he could sell ice to an Eskimo. He sold himself to a firm working overseas as their new foreman. He eventually wound up being a supervisor while over there in sand land. I really don't know where he actually wound up at but I think it might have been Qatar. Since he did not have anyone stateside to answer to now, he just stayed there until he was ready to retire. I think he was there for about seven years and came home fairly well off. Had he stayed with me before I felt the urgent need to sale the company, he definitely would not have made that much money. Even though he and guy number four had intimate encounters with my ex-wife only three or maybe four times, I think he was really a nice guy. The other four guys and that woman and my ex-wife could all go to hell as far as I was concerned.

Guy number five returned and married an old friend of his. They had met each other in high school but never dated. Neither of them really noticed each other in high school but just seemed to have a sense of déjà vu while grocery shopping at the same store. She had become a widow about two years prior. They started seeing each other and over time they married. Being in their senior years of life it seemed natural to get together and just get to know each other. I don't know if he told her of his past sexual escapades but then that would be her problem.

Chapter Six

Epilogue

As I finish up this tale trying to explain what I know or found out or even speculated to be true I highly recommend that anyone and everyone examine their life and those around them. Make sure you are paired up with someone that will love you and treat you like you are the best person in their world and you do the same to and for them. I know I treat my new wife with the utmost respect. I also know she loves me and respects me. We keep each other on our own personal pedestal to ensure our romance and love does not waiver. When she goes somewhere she always asks if I want to go or not, if I choose not to go, she lets me know when she gets there and when she is leaving. I do the same for her. She and I have never wavered from one or the other. We have a deep rooted love and understanding of each other and we enjoy our relationship and our life together tremendously.

One may ask if I had never found out about my ex and her friends would I have still stayed with her. Yes I probably would have. But then again, I probably would have found out about sooner or later anyway. I do not and will not dwell on the past because the future holds such great expectations. Both my current wife and I are in excellent health. We run, job, ride bicycles and work out together. There have been times that someone would ask me or her if we were boyfriend/girlfriend or just plain acquaintances. We both just grin and hug each other, that leaves them wondering. We have been told we act like two love struck teenagers. Well we feel that way too. There are times we go dancing and people watch us because we perform like we have been dancing together for years. Even one of her daughters told us once that she could not really believe we have not known each other for longer than we let on. Well the accident in Vale, Colorado sure seemed to bring us together. For that I am extremely grateful. Sometimes we go to Vale once or twice a year just to reminisce about the time we met. We have upgraded our motor home to a larger one more fit for long distance and extended stay. When we traded in both coaches for just one, we got a really great deal and decided we would have both families and all the grandkids attend our wedding. Of course it was in Vale at one of the upscale venues that catered to the rich. Were we rich, by most standards yes we were. But by our standards what made us rich was our mutual love and adoration for each other.

I was at the bottomless pit of my life the day I woke up in the sweat filled bed in my home. I was unsure of my life and my future. Then I found out the truth about the nightmare I had had. Now I was as far from that pit that I could be. I do not know how my life could be any better now. So I'll end this tale the way it was began. Once Upon a Time...

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers