Once Upon a War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her on her back on the carpet, Nick continued to plant wet kisses on her body as he stroked her skin with his hands. He had moved down between her legs as he hovered over her, which she spread so he could kiss her diaphragm and tummy. Each kiss seemed to draw out a tremble or tremor from her responsive body. Each brush of his tongue seemed to make her wetter between her legs. Terri sucking on her nipples caused her vagina to slather up her pussy like a St. Bernard drooling.

Nick slowly tugged her panties down as he moved into her dark pubic hair and soon she felt him pulling her hair with his mouth. It was so incredibly erotic that she almost cum on the spot. She couldn't remember herself ever being quite this aroused before.

Nick was ready to move onto her lovely smooth package. He slowly tugged her panties all the way down as Toni raise her bum up an inch or so he could pull her flimsy garment over her shapely ass. Once he had her panties past her pussy, he just slid them right on down her legs and over her ankles to be tossed aside.

Toni kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed in a nice tight 'V' over her pussy. Nicer yet, she actually shaved down over her pussy lips so hair didn't show around the leg bands of her bikini. So below the top of her cleft, the young woman was bald. Nick dropped his face between her legs and started kissing her lips with an open mouth like he was kissing her face passionately. Toni let out a low moan and her hips began to wriggle with the pleasure Nick's lips were causing.

Nick sucked her outer lips one and a time, drawing her copious juices inside his mouth. Toni's musk was intoxicating, she smelled at lot like Terri, and even Barbara, but was somewhat different too. The same thing applied to her taste. If anything, Toni's love juices were a bit tangier than the other two women he had fucked.

After taking his time on her outer lips, Nick moved inside to suck the juices off of Toni's nice compact inner lips. He sucked and licked her labia up and around the whole structure of her pussy. Toni had her legs spread wide inviting Nick to explore it all as she laid naked on the carpet. She never felt so exposed in all her life, but it just added to the erotic nature of it all. When Nick moved to take her virginity she was determined to let him.

Nick's cock was rock hard, anticipating its use in the near future. He was stretching out his briefs in a tent in front of his groin.

Terri took a brief few seconds to pull her panties off and to unclasp her bra. So she was also naked and ready for action when it occurred. She knew she was going to get hers, but she first wanted to make sure her BFF got fucked, and fucked well.

Nick licked and sucked away at Toni's pussy. He went down on her vaginal opening and sucked all the juices into his mouth. There was plenty there to feast on. He pushed his tongue way up inside her hole and wiggled it, causing Toni to start rocking her hips up and down like she was fucking. Nick slipped two fingers inside his wife's friend and started to finger fuck her as he moved in on the woman's clit.

Toni was muttering, "Oh my gosh! That feel so fucking good!" then, "Oh shit, oh hell, lick me Nick, make me cum." Finally, "Oh, OH, OH! OOOOHHHHH! Ahhhggghhh!" With that last utterance, her pussy started to convulse and her pleasure quickly overran her body. At first she seized up, she dug her fingers into the carpet looking for some purchase there. Then she really took off and her whole torso started to quake as the orgasm washed over her. She squeezed her thighs together and seized up again, trapping Nick's head as she squealed in delight.

Nick was happy to have her climaxing. It was the first step in getting his cock up inside Toni's enchanting slender body. He added on a little 'G' spot massage to keep her cumming. He was getting pretty good at bringing a woman to her pleasure and then keeping her there. He was doing a splendid job of it with Toni.

With what Nick guessed was Toni's 4th orgasm within a minute or two of the last, while she was still writhing away on the carpet he pulled her thighs apart. It wasn't an easy task, because Toni seemed to like to squeeze them tightly together as she would cum. Then they sprang apart on their own as Toni arched her back as she shook. Nick struck like a mongoose. He quick moved up between her legs and slid his cock into her opening. The idea was to get inside her before she realized what was going on. He pushed and slid inside Toni's tight pussy a good 4 inches. Then he cycled and pushed again and he was inside her, pubis against pubis. Toni squealed out in delight, "Oh my fucking goodness! That feels so fucking good!" Being a GI brat like Terri, she had a mouth on her just like her BFF.

Nick just held himself in place while Toni's orgasm began to subside. Toni marveled at how Nick felt inside her. She felt so full and yet so complete. Her vagina was stretched out to accommodate Nick's 7 inch thick cock and it just sent wave after wave of pleasure signals to her brain. Nick asked her, "Are you ready?"

Toni gasped out, "Oh my hell, YES! Fuck me Nick, make me cum again!" Nick proceeded to obey her commands. Nick held himself up on his hands as he cycled in and out of his wife's friend. He enjoyed having a virginal tight pussy surround his cock again. He delighted in the feel of her silky soft vaginal walls as his flange slid up and down its length. It was a wonderful fuck.

Toni reveled in the feel of Nick's cock sliding against the walls of her canal. She loved it most of all when his cock returned to fill her up over and over again. Had she known fucking felt this nice, she would never would have chickened out all those times before. She felt Terri continue to suck her nipples as Nick fucked her. Theresa move a hand down and started rubbing Toni's clitoris as Nick's hard shaft plunged inside her repeatedly.

With both Nick and Terri giving her attention, Toni was lost in another climax just minutes after Nick started fucking her. She felt months and months of pent up frustration being melted out of her body as she had another wonderful orgasm. She could feel the wetness between her and Nick, the product of her multiple climaxes.

As Toni got off again, Terri jumped up. Nick seeing his wife ready to play he grabbed Toni and rolled them both over, putting Toni on top of him. Toni, who was recovering from her climax, started rocking her hips, taking charge of the fucking between her and Nick. Terri moved in and straddled Nick's face on her knees lowering her pussy down onto his mouth. Nick began to muff dive on his wife's pussy as Toni pulled herself up in to a sitting position and began to bounce up and down on his shaft.

Terri was so incredibly aroused from watching her husband first eat her best friend's pussy and then by him sinking his large cock up inside her pussy. Terri was really happy her friend was no longer a virgin, Nick symbolically took the young woman's cherry. She was even happier to see Toni have an orgasm while being fucked. Meaning she accepted Nick into her body and let it cause her the ultimate pleasure. Terri was confident now that Toni would be willing to let a future lover take her and make wild passionate love with her BFF. Mission accomplished, now it was time that she got her own reward.

Nick skillfully ate his wife's pussy. Knowing just what would set her off and what caused her to have the most pleasure. Nick slipped fingers inside his wife and finger fucked her as he devoured her juices. Then He held her naked hips and he rimmed her. After sating himself on her juices, he bore down on her clit.

Terri loved being eaten; Nick always made her cum hard when he did it to her. She didn't know how it would be with someone else; Nick had been her only lover. She was extremely happy with how Nick and she made love. She never went away unsatisfied. She didn't even know why she was so interested in trying a boy toy. Maybe it was so she could confirm that guys still thought she was desirable, after all she had all those ugly stretch marks on her belly now. Nick claimed to love them, but would another guy find them as attractive as Nick? Or, would they turn them off.

Terri felt her ardor growing. Nick was on her clit now and rubbing his fingers behind her pubic bone. That always got her off and this time was no exception. Terri felt the first convulsion inside her vagina walls and soon she was off to the races. She couldn't stay kneeling as she came, it was just too intense, so she rolled off of Nick's face so she didn't smother him as she writhed in delight.

Nick continued to finger Terri as she curled up while she climaxed. She had squirted him in the mouth just as it started, allowing him to get another wonderful bolus of her nectar for him to enjoy. The squirting was a new phenomenon since she had the baby. He wasn't sure what cause her to be able to ejaculate now, but he liked it.

Nick could feel the pressure building in his balls and down in his prostate. Toni was still bouncing away on his shaft, and he was just seconds away from filling her pussy with his semen. Just to be courteous, he announced, "I'm going to cum really soon, Toni. So if you aren't protected, it's time to bail!" Seconds later, he gasped out, "Oh shit!" He tensed up and felt his climax claw its way out of him. A second later, he felt the firsts throb as he pumped his spooge up inside Toni's pussy.

Toni giggled, "Oh my sweet heavens, I can feel that! I can feel you cumming inside me. Wow, what a feeling!" She was really surprised as the pulsing against her vaginal walls caused her to start cumming herself. One second she was feeling really nice, the next she was wriggling on top of Nick's cock shaking away in delight. That was one hell of a sneaky orgasm.

Toni fell down on top of Nick's chest and let her body shake away as she just gave herself over to the pleasure. Ever orgasm she had during the evening had been exponentially stronger than the ones she got from masturbating. Being eaten, a first for her, and then fucking, another first, was driving her up the proverbial tree. It had been totally awesome!

Toni laid on top Nick, feeling his warmth as he gradually shrank inside her. She missed the fullness as he finally fell out of her vagina. Then she felt a glob of their comingled cum ooze out of her pussy and drool down over her clitoris --that in itself felt so erotic.

Then she felt Terri tapping on her shoulder. "Come on girl; get up so we can get his cock back in action. Move out of the way." Toni didn't like the interruption of her experiencing afterglow for the first time, but Terri was insistent. So Toni rolled off of Nick to give Terri access to his penis.

Toni sat up and took notice as Terri bent down and took Nick's cock into her mouth. Terri sucked in his entire flaccid organ and was sucking Toni and Nick's cum of his cock. Toni was fascinated and a little grossed out. Terri looked up at her and winked, she spit Nick out and said, "Here, give it a try. Quickest way I know to get him hard again."

Toni was so grateful that her friend gave her the opportunity to fuck her husband that she felt obligated to do what she asked. So, Toni bent over and took in a deep breath and let it out, closed her eyes and put Nick's penis in her mouth. It was SO soft she couldn't believe it. Not what she expected at all. She could still taste a little of Nick and her own juices on his flaccid penis, but Terri had already cleaned him off pretty well.

Terri told her, "Okay, you got him in your mouth, now you want to suck him like a tit, and tease him with your tongue. He should start growing here any minute. You can't do this to him without him getting hard. Not unless you've drained him dry, and we haven't gotten there yet."

So under Terri's tutelage, Toni gave head for the first time. Terri told Toni, "You're doing really well. Look how excited he's getting. Look how hard he is." After teaching Toni every technique she knew, Terri said, "Okay, spit him out, I need to be fucked in the worst way!"

Nick got up on the sofa and leaned back just a little as Theresa climbed in his lap. Terri grabbed his restored cock and slipped into her pussy and then she lowered herself on him, enjoying the feeling of his cock as it slowly spreading her out, stretching her, as he slipped up inside her. Once she bottomed out, she just sat on him for a bit to bask in the feel of fullness.

Then she started to slowly lift her hips up and down as she felt Nick's cock slip in and out. Man, she sure liked to fuck. Having Nick complete her was about the most wonderful feeling she knew of. She held Nick in a tight embrace with her head on his shoulder as she slowly worked herself on his shaft.

Toni watched, finding herself jealous of the couple's intimacy. She could see how her best friend and her husband totally enjoyed each other's bodies as they demonstrated their love for each other. Toni realized that she had just been a roll in the hay, what Nick and Terri were doing was making love. What Nick and she did was fuck, although just fucking had been absolutely wonderful.

After a bit, Toni watched as Terri started to quake and shake within Nick's embrace. It was her regular orgasm, but the way they held each other seemed to make the whole thing more tender than raw. After a long while of the couple grinding together, Toni watch Nick tense up and gasp, he had just shot his cum up inside Terri vagina.

Toni spent the night with Terri and Nick. Both women got fucked again, with Nick cumming inside both of them. Nick got off a total of 4 times, but the last time had issues. He was spent and his cock kept trying to go limp inside of Terri.

During the night, Terri was feeling really adventurous and decided to find out what Nick found so fascinating about eating pussy. So building up her nerved, she went down on Toni. Toni was as surprised as Nick when Terri's mouth started kissing her pussy lips and sucking up the juices that coated her bottom. Terri found the large amount of cum to be pleasing to the taste. Especially, the sweet girl cum from Toni having an orgasm. Terri also loved the musky smell of Toni's pussy with the additional smell of her husband and Toni's sex. It was simply erotic. Terri wasn't sure she could eat just any woman's pussy, but she discovered she didn't have any problem at all munching away on Toni's.

In the morning, the trio had a big breakfast, and Toni took off for her shift at the hospital. Before darting out the door, Toni gave both her lovers a lingering kiss.

As Nick and Terri watched Toni drive away. Terri sighed contentedly, she remarked, "Finally, at 20 years old, she's finally a woman."

Nick chuckled, "Hey, I was 20 when I did it with you the first time."

Terri giggled and said, "Yeah, you're a guy, that's expected." Then she looked at Nick queerly, and said, "Okay, tell me about the girl you did it with in the UAE."