Once Upon a War Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Nick began to work his long shaft in and out of her vagina. She felt the flange on the head of his penis sliding along the walls of her honey hole. Wave after wave of pure bliss radiated out, making her body glow with pleasure. Having a cock inside her pussy was one of the most incredible feelings she knew of. She rocked her hips up and down, matching his rhythm, taking him in as deeply as she could with each inward thrust.

She could tell when Nick pulled his mouth away, after eating her pussy that he had a sense of urgency, a need to be inside her. She knew from that need that he wouldn't last long. That was okay; she planned on having him inside her over and over again throughout the night. The father of her little girl was back where he belonged, up inside her vagina.

Lisa felt Nick tense up just a couple minutes after he started. Then she felt him start to pulse against the walls of her vagina. His throbs were strong as he bathed her cervix with his hot semen. Lisa loved the feeling of him filling her with his baby making cum; she secretly hoped that her birth control would fail her again.

Nick collapsed on top of the small woman, temporarily spent. Lisa wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tightly against her, whispering into his ear, "I'm so happy to have you back inside me again. You feel like you're a part of me." Then she just laid there, enjoying the weight of his body pressing down on her. His cock was still inside her; it was still nice and hard.

As predicted, Nick and Lisa made love through the night. They were awakened by Lisa's roommate, giggling as she came into the room; saw the naked couple lying out on top of the sheets. Lisa was curled up in a ball; she was curled up with her back against Nick. Lisa's pussy was visible to her roommate, and was matted along her whole underside. It was coated with dried cum. Lisa's roommate announced, "I think you're both late for work."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nick was eager to tell Theresa during their first phone call that he had hooked up again with Lisa again. He talked with Terri after he first spent time on the phone with both Samantha and then Toni. He usually talked with Theresa last during their phone calls, since she usually had family business to go over with him, usually having him make budget decisions.

He wasn't as eager to tell Terri that Lisa had given birth to another one of Nick's babies. He remembered how upset when she discovered that Barbara Shelton delivered a baby fathered by Nick. Barbara was his fling during the Gulf War. When he explained to her that Lisa's birth control failed, Theresa seemed to have nothing but sympathy for the small woman.

Nick added, "Um, Lisa is still single, she hasn't gotten married yet."

Theresa read between the lines, and Nick got his desired response from her. She suggested, "Well, why don't you invite her to come and visit with us. Who knows, maybe if we like her, Toni, Sammi and I might invite her into our family. That way her little girl can grow up knowing her brothers and sisters." She added, "You ought to see Toni, she getting huge. I bet he's going to be a really big baby."

Nick informed her, "Lisa's planning on getting a discharge when she gets home. So maybe she can come for an extended stay while she tries to figure out what she wants to do."

Nick could hear the smile in Terri's voice when she said, "That would be even better. She could stay longer and that would really give us a chance to get to know her, and for her to get to know us. From your description I would say she would fit right in with the rest of us."

"Just to clarify," asked Nick, "if she works out, you would consider letting her become another wife?"

Terri scolded Nick, "You do realize that I do take your feelings in consideration when I suggest candidate wives, don't you? I'm not going to saddle you with a woman you can't love. I'm not going to purposely shut out a woman that you have fallen for either. If you love this woman, I will do what I can to get her accepted by your other wives." Terri paused, and then added, "We all want to see you happy, Nick."

Nick hedged, "Well, I don't know if I love Lisa, yet. Although with that said, I really do care for her, Terri. Of course, that's how I felt about Toni when I first married her. I didn't fall in love with her until later."

Theresa, showing her support, "I understand, Nick. I really do." She continued, "You make the call. If you would like to bring her on as another wife, invite her to come meet us. Let us get to know her and we will do everything we can to accept her. Unless she's a complete bitch, I don't see a problem. Okay?"

Nick relaxed. He told Terri, "You know I love you beyond words, don't you? I love you more than Sammi and Toni put together, and I love both of them a lot."

Terri began to tear up, "I love you too Nick. I want you to know that not only do I love you more than life itself, but I love your other wives like sisters." She giggled and continued, "Well, that's easy with Sammi, she IS my sister. But I love Toni that way too. I can assure you I will try to love Lisa just as much if you and she decide to marry. It's actually pretty easy to do when we all share so much together."

Nick looked at his watch, "Well, sweetheart, tell Sammi and Toni I love them again for me would you? I've got to get back to work."

Terri cried, "I miss you Nick, hurry home."

That evening, after Lisa and Nick had made love for well over an hour back in his room, Nick told Lisa, "I told Theresa about you, she would really love to meet you. She said she would love it if you came for a visit after you get out of the service."

Lisa grinned and said, "That's so sweet of her, what does Samantha and Toni think?"

Nick shrugged, "I haven't talked to them directly about it yet, but they are pretty accommodating. Who knows, maybe Toni will have you out flashing with her as she explores her fetish."

Lisa giggled, "Not my thing. but, Um, I have a fetish too you know."

Nick propped himself up on his elbow. With interest he asked, "Really? What is it?"

Lisa smiled shyly, "Promise not to laugh at me, okay?"

Nick grinned, "Laugh, I'll probably want to play along!"

Lisa giggled, "I like to play school girl. I like to pretend I'm a girl and you're my school teacher, principle, cop, or my parent." Then she giggled again, "I like to get spanked."

Nick looked surprised, "Really? I thought that was a guy's fantasy?"

Lisa smiled and said, "That may be, but I could do it over and over again with different scenarios, but with that same underlying theme."

Nick grinned like the Cheshire Cat, he asked, "Did you bring your, um, uniform with you?"

Lisa giggled, "Um, yep, I never know when I will run across someone who wants to play. Are you interested?"

Nick chuckled, "Hell yah! I think that would be really fun."

Lisa looked coyly at Nick, "You do understand that I liked to be spanked. I'm not talking about pretending. I like the real thing. I like my butt to end up being bright red."

Nick seemed a bit surprised, "Um, okay, if that's what you like."

Then Lisa asked, "What's Theresa's fetish?"

Nick smiled, "Well, she seems to be attracted to having multiple partners -- both male and female -- we've done it with both. Terri can even go bi when we have another woman join us. Toni used to have sex with us about once a month before I married her. We still get together that way occasionally. One time we even Samantha joined in, but she doesn't like it as much as Theresa and Toni."

"Wow, it sounds like an orgy!" exclaimed Lisa, "I've never done anything like that."

Nick corrected her, "Well, technically, an orgy is where you have close to equal numbers of guys and gals together, all making love. Don't talk about orgies too loudly, I'm sure Terri would love to try to organize one."

Lisa asked, "Okay, I know that Toni likes to be an exhibitionist, how about Samantha, what's her thing?"

Nick smiled, thought about it, and then he replied, "I don't know if she has a fetish, so far she just likes making love, one on one. She does love to be massaged, but really, what woman doesn't?"

Lisa smiled and said, "Well, tiger, it looks like you're getting hard again, why don't you put that thing to use."

Nick smiled, "Gladly, how would you like to do it this time?"

Lisa giggled and said, "You should be long winded this time, why don't we go for a nice medley. I don't know? How about we start with me being your bitch in heat?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next time that Lisa had her room to herself, she invited Nick over to preside over the classroom. It was their day off, so the entire apartment was empty except for the couple. Lisa's roommate had gone into Dhahran with friends. So Nick and Lisa were free to explore her sexual fantasy.

Lisa, a student in Nick's school, had been misbehaving was sent to see Nick, her school principle. Nick had her standing in front of his desk. The couple had moved the desk in Lisa's room out so they could use it as a prop.

Lisa stood with her eyes downcast as Nick sternly declared, "So, you've been talking back to your teacher again. Lisa, what am I going to do with you?"

Nick gazed at his paramour in her white blouse, red plaid skirt, black and white oxfords, knee high socks, and a cute little neck tie. Her blond hair done was done up in a ponytail. She looked every bit the school girl she was trying to portrait with the exception than her tits were a bit bigger than you would expect on a younger teen. Lisa looked like she was maybe a sophomore in high school. Nick was getting hard just imagining where this whole scenario might lead.

Lisa said, "Um, it's not fair, Mrs. Crabtree never listens to a word I say!"

Nick scolded, "That's no excuse for you yelling at her in the middle of her own classroom. Lisa, you've gone way to far this time. You're going to need to be punished."

Lisa started to complain, "But, Mr. Black! I..."

Nick snapped, "Silence young lady. My mind is made up! I'm going to have to spank you again." Lisa was starting to get wet just thinking about getting her swats.

Lisa pouted, "Yes Mr. Black. I'm sorry."

Nick commanded, "Okay, girl. I want you to take your panties off."

Lisa gasped convincingly, "Mr. Black!"

Nick snapped, "Just do it! Since, I didn't get through to you the last time, I'm going to spank you on your bare bottom this time." Nick grinned wickedly, "Maybe that might get your attention."

Lisa grumbled, "Mr. Black that just isn't right!"

Nick looked at her and said, "Either you take them off, or I'll take them off you myself. I guarantee you twice the spanking if I have to do that."

Lisa took in a deep breath, and sighed. She reached up under her skirt and got a hold of the waist band on the white panties she was wearing. She slowly pulled them down her legs, pretending that she was mortified to be doing so. What it really did was keep them from getting soaked. She was starting to get wet as she became aroused. Just thinking about the spanking she was going to get had her nearly dripping.

Lisa's skirt rode up onto her ass as she bent over to pull her panties over the black and white oxfords. She purposely had her back to Nick so he could see her butt and probably her pussy as she bent over. All of it orchestrated to get Nick hard.

Finally, after getting her panties off, she resumed the stance in front of her principle. Nick scolded her, "Lisa, it's time you learned some respect and a little self-control. You know I don't enjoy spanking you, but sometimes that's the only way you get it through your obstinate little head that you can't do these things."

Nick stood up and pulled the chair off to the side of the desk, He sat down and commanded, "Okay, Lisa, come over here." Lisa moved to his side. He ordered her, "Okay, now I want you to lay across my lap."

Lisa complained, "But, Mr. Black! You'll be able to see my butt, maybe even my pussy!"

Nick explained, "How am I going to spank you on the bare butt, if I can't see your ass?"

Lisa hesitated and mumbled, "I don't know. I don't want you to look at my butt."

Nick voiced cracked like a whip, "ENOUGH! Lay down on my lap, right now!"

Lisa jumped, "Yes Mr. Black." She slowly, reluctantly, laid across Nick's legs. She could feel his hard cock poking against her hip, promising her a good time later. She was overjoyed that Nick was enjoying the play acting as much as she was. The best thing though, was that he would be slapping her butt in just a minute or so. She was really looking forward to the sting, followed by that really arousing burning feeling.

With Lisa over his lap, Nick reached down and pulled her skirt up over her back, baring her lovely butt cheeks. Lisa had her legs spread a bit, so her pussy lips were visible from behind. Her light pink labia protruded out from her outer lips like they were a tongue sticking out of a mouth. The sight made Nick even harder than he was.

Playing the dirty old man, Nick put his hand on her bottom, rubbing her lovely cheeks. He announced, "My, you have a shapely ass, Lisa. Your hips are well-formed too." Then he cleared his throat, "Enough of that! okay, I'm going to spank you now. Remember what the lesson is here today. No more sassing your teachers!"

Nick pulled his hand up and back and laid a hard smack across the middle of her cheeks. The retort from the slap reverberated around the room. He hoped it hadn't been too hard. He didn't have a clue how hard Lisa wanted him to hit her.

Lisa jumped and yelped from the strike. Just as quickly, the second one connected to her left cheek. Both slaps stung like hell, the second one even more so. As the third slap was laid on her right cheek, Lisa gasped out, "Ow!" Tears were starting to form in her eyes. It hurt like the dickens, and she loved it. Another hard slap connected across the bottoms of her cheeks, sending another huge sting through her. She yelled out, "Owie, owie, owie! That hurts!" She started to sob as her eyes leaked huge alligator tears, it was glorious. She was sure she was going to be sore for days when she tried to sit.

To make sure Nick didn't stop right away, she belted out between sobs, "The old bitch deserved it!" She knew that the principle would have to double his punishment for that!

Again, another slap went across the middle of her ass, it was deliciously hard, that one might even bruise her bottom a bit. Lisa felt a thrill run up through her vaginal canal, she was sure she was soaking her bottom with her love juices. If Nick's hand got wet from her pussy juices, it would make the whacks that much sharper.

Then Nick actually slapped her on her back of her legs, first on the right side, just under her cheek. Lisa thought, 'Wow, now that stings!', then he caught the other thigh on the left. Lisa's tears were dripping to the floor.

Then the spanking stopped. Lisa was disappointed; she wanted more. Nick announced in a low, sultry voice said, "For your little outburst, I guess I need to alter your punishment."

Nick stood up, causing Lisa to do the same. Her butt was still stinging from the last couple swats. Nick grabbed her roughly by the arm and turned her to face the desk. He pushed her upper body over the desk and told her to grab the edges.

Lisa cried out, "MR. BLACK! What are you doing?"

Lisa felt her short skirt pull up to the bottom of her butt cheeks. Once again, Nick flipped the back of her skirt up onto her back. She heard Nick unzip his pants. This time she asked, "Are you going to put your penis inside my vagina, Mr. Black?"

Nick gasped out, "This is your punishment, Miss Sneed!"

Nick grabbed her pony tail pulling her head back just as Lisa felt his hard cock slip into her sweet spot, the opening to her vaginal canal.

Just before Nick shoved his hard cock up inside her, Lisa squeaked out, "MR. BLACK! You're not supposed to be doing this!"

Lisa was well lubricated, but with the rapid motion of his cock burying itself up inside her vagina still took her breath away. It was a little rough, but it felt divine! Her vagina quickly stretched to accommodate Nick's 7 inches. As soon as he buried himself, driving his hips against her butt cheeks, he pulled out and rammed into her again.

Holding Lisa's pony tail, Nick set a punishing rhythm, as his cock impaled her over and over again. She wasn't used to it being quite this rough, but she was still incredibly turned on by it. It was a wonderful follow-up to the sharp spanking she just received. It was like Nick new exactly the right thing to do for this scenario. Normally, a scenario would have played out with Nick rubbing her bottom and then fondling her pussy as she lay across his lap, this new twist was awesome!

As Nick pounded into her backend, his cock sliding up and down inside her well lubricated canal, Lisa gasped out, "I'm sorry Mr. Black. I shouldn't have said that about Mrs. Crabtree! Oh my dirty damn! This feels totally awesome!"

Lisa could hear the slapping sound as Nick continued to fuck her hard. She could hear her wet pussy make slurping sounds as he slipped in and out. Lisa's legs were beginning to get rubbery and tremble from her excitement.

All of a sudden, Lisa felt her vagina start to spasm and convulse, as waves of pure delight exploded out through her body. She moaned loudly and then cried out, "Oh my fucking goodness! I'm cumming, Nick!" She felt her body start to jerk and writhe on the desk, the cheeks of her ass began to scrunch up as her climax poured over her. She was cumming and cumming hard. The burning from the spanking was making her cum even sweeter. Lisa thought it was totally fantastic.

Once she started to regain control of her body. Nick had her roll over. He took her legs inside his elbows and pulled her bottom to the edge of the desk and he slowly pushed his hard cock back inside her and started to fuck her at a much gentler pace. Lisa glanced at her lover noticing that he was looking down between her bottom and his hips, watching his cock slide in and out of her repeatedly, a view she would have loved to have seen.

The new slow pace was splendid. Lisa was now enjoying him filling her up, slowly stretching her out. It was perfect feeling for after a spectacular orgasm. Then Nick surprised her and started to pull out of her pussy completely, and then he would quickly penetrate her again. He started doing this over and over again and it was driving Lisa wild. The sensations from the nerve endings in her vaginal opening were simply sublime.

As Nick fucked her slowly, he pulled her legs up from inside his elbows, pulling them up over his shoulders. Then he took his free hands and started to unbutton Lisa's blouse slowly. Then, because Lisa was wearing a front loader bra, he unclasped it too. He began to massage her breasts directly, and he twirled her hard nipples between his thumb and fingers as he continued to sink his cock deep inside her tummy.

Then he unbuttoned his own shirt and shrugged his shoulders out of it. He wasn't wearing a tee-shirt, so Lisa could feel her calves on his naked shoulders, her naked thighs against his chest and abdomen. All of this unbuttoning was preparatory to Nick's next position. Lisa was really fascinated by Nick's staying power, he had been fucking her continuously for nearly 10 to 12 minutes, and he still hadn't cum yet.

Nick let her legs down off his shoulders as he pulled her body up. Without pulling out of her, he pulled her up against his chest and stood up. As he stood, Lisa wrapped her warm legs around his hips to help hold herself in place. Nick spun around and moved over to the bed with one hand under her naked butt holding her up and another behind her back, pulling her against his body. He held her tightly to him as he sat down with Lisa facing him. She was tucked neatly in his lap, his cock still solidly up inside her pussy.