Onced Upon in Wonderland Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice meets Lizard and almost gets onced.
2.7k words
4.23
13.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers

News that the queen had been onced upon spread through the kingdom like fairy dust. It was the fifth time today that Alice had been passed the story in a low voice by some random passer-by. She had soon learnt that she was expected to display an expression of shock and disbelief upon hearing the 'news' and so she did, expertly throwing a dose of confusion and a little bit of disbelief into the mix. This seemed to motivate the narrators to go into even more detail of the event.

The stories all agreed that the queen had been onced. It had happened from behind and it was a man of formidable stature who had done the oncing. But beyond that the recounts differed slightly, some claiming him to have had black and white skin with white hair, while other insisted that he had a milk-coffee brown complexion and black hair. Others again invoked the presence of a magic carpet upon which the queen had supposedly been onced. Whatever the case, her confusion at least was genuine.

Alice turned a corner along the road that led her from a tidy forrest onto a blooming meadow. "I wonder what that means - to be onced upon," she said to Lizard, who was following a few steps behind her. She had met the young woman with the black hair and green cape that morning and had found her likable. Alice reckoned her to be not more than two or three years older than herself. Since both were in search of Knave, they decided to travel together.

Liz had opted to remain a few steps behind Alice, allowing her to admire the 19 year old's attractive body at her leisure. She had fashioned a thin branch into a short walking stick that she used to occasionally lift up Alice's laced skirt, giving her a nice view of her long, slender legs and her perfectly shaped butt and hips, covered as they were by her pale moss green tights. Liz's eyes were captivated by the subtle feminine flick of Alice's hip with each step that she took. After initially brushing the stick aside a few times, Alice had resigned to the teasing, putting it off as juvenile girlish behavior. Her question had Liz snap out of her adoration for Alice's swaying hips with a contemplating expression.

"You know," she responded implying the answer to be obvious and catching Alice's eyes as her head turned back towards her. Liz gave her a naughty smile and briefly flicked her eyes up left with a little twitch of her head, before reengaging Alice's eyes. She continued her smile, hoping Alice would catch her innuendo. Her confused face quickly convinced her she hadn't.

"You know...," Liz implored again, "the guy ... did her." She emphasized her words with a subtle hip-pump, using her arms to hold an imaginary person's hips in a not-so-subtle counter motion. Liz's mouth was open in a grin of disbelief and her eyes urged Alice to catch her meaning.

"Did what to her?" Alice asked, even more confused now. She had stopped and turned to directly face Liz, sensing that she wasn't telling her everything.

"She was ...fucked," Liz blurted out in a resigning gesture, blushing slightly. Alice's eyebrows shot up. She had heard that word before, in the asylum some months ago. She had awoken one night in frozen terror as someone had suddenly unlocked her cell door. She expected the night warden to enter her room but there wasn't a sound and her door did not open. After waiting in silence for several minutes she slowly dared to get up and investigate the situation. She pressed her ear to the metal door and, once convinced that no one was standing outside, cautiously opened it. The corridor waited in front of her, lit only by a dim night light. There was, however, light in the warden's room at the end.

She slowly tiptoed down the corridor on her bare feet until she was next to warden's door. A woman's moan caused her to freeze in place. She recognized the voice as one of the nurses. Ever so slowly she turned towards the glass pane that was let into the door, allowing her to eventually peek inside room. Nurse Emma was leaning back against the table. She judged her to be in her mid twenties. Alice had always admired her beauty, her dark brown hair tied up to a knot behind her head, her dark compassionate eyes, and her kindness towards Alice that were among the few things making her life in the asylum bearable.

But she was mesmerized by how she saw Nurse Emma now. She was wearing a white lab coat that had been pulled wide open. Alice gasped silently when she saw that she was completely naked underneath. The young nurse's full breasts, her taught belly and wellformed legs were completely exposed to a man standing between her parted thighs. He was wearing a lab coat as well and Alice recognized Doctor Hudson, who's hand was firmly kneading the nurse's left breast.

Alice felt a tingle deep inside her belly, certain that she was doing something forbidden by spying through the window. Yet curiosity compelled her to continue watching. She had never seen two people touch each other like that before.

Nurse Emma's gaze was locked on Doctor Hudson's eyes and she was obviously appreciating his rough treatment of her breast. Alice saw her hands swiftly move forward, groping the Doctor between his legs, then undoing the belt of his pants. The doctor reciprocated, placing his hand firmly up against the short-trimmed patch of dark brown hair between the top of her thighs to which Emma sharply inhaled in a loud gasp. Then his pants dropped, and Alice looked on in shock at a stiff flesh-colored shaft that bounced free from between the doctor's thighs. She had no idea that men had such huge things in their pants.

Alice's mouth dropped open as she felt the tingling in her own belly now moving lower and broadening into an unknown primeval urge that was pleading for her attention. She was utterly confused by the clash of emotion and intellect in her, between the lack of reference in what she saw before her and the seeming familiarity her body had with what was going on. Her hand unconsciously moved underneath her short night skirt as she continued to watch Emma grab the Doctor's shaft firmly in her hand and, never dropping her gaze off his eyes, guide it between her thighs, pushing aside the hand that covered her entrance.

"Fuck me," Emma had demanded in an insistent whisper. Alice's eyes were instinctively drawn to where his shaft was now touching Emma's lower lips. She noticed the ample wetness that seemed to spill out of her as his firm tip pushed her lips apart. Then his hips blocked her view as they insistently pressed down on Emma, who let her head fall back while crying out in a longing moan.

Alice's fingers pressed into her own folds, feeling puddles of wetness pour over them. Her hips tilted sharply backward as she touched the little nub at the top that was the source of her tingling urge. She felt her knees buckle and had to steady herself against the wall with her other hand.

The Doctor had pulled his hips back again and Alice could briefly see Emma's lips, swollen now, firmly engulf the turgid shaft. He pistoned it back into her and she watched Emma raise her knees up to his shoulders while locking her ankles behind his back to intensify his already forceful thrusts into her.

Alice closed her eyes, barely able to contain her moans. Her finger was slowly circling the nub which sent sharp spikes of hitherto unfelt pleasure into her groin. She felt her legs slump and she ungracefully slid to her knees, keeping them slightly spread, still leaning against the wall, her hand now clenched to a fist. Her head was spinning but she couldn't stop - what was happening to her? She pressed the nub firmly upward and immediately felt her belly explode in pure sensations. Her wide open mouth bit hard into her fist, trying to muffle any noises while witnessing herself losing complete control of her body. She couldn't breathe. Her belly cramped hard while her hips jerked unpredictably against her finger, causing new waves of sensations to pour through her. She could no longer support herself against the wall and felt her upper body collapse down onto her thighs and knees.

After a while the thrashing of her body had ebbed and she had started to breathe again. Bed - she thought. Back to my room, into my bed. She had tried to straighten herself but had felt wobbly. A moan from Nurse Emma gave her relief that she hadn't been discovered yet. Using the wall to lean on she had stumbled back into her room, managing to pull the door close without much noise before falling into the warm sheets of her bed. She heard someone calling her name.

"Alice!" Liz shouted, waving her fingers before Alice's eyes to grab her attention. "Are you ok?" She was holding Alice's upper arm. Alice blinked a few times, coming out of her day dream. She felt herself blush as if she had just been caught red-handed.

"What's the matter?" Liz asked grinning curiously, having noticed the blush.

"Uh ... nothing," said Alice. "C'mon, lets go." She turned to continue along the path.

"Wait a minute!" Liz held her arm, turning Alice back around to face her. "You just blushed when I explained ... oncing," she cooed, pulling herself close to Alice. "You ... have been laid before, haven't you?" Liz gave her a doe-eyed stare.

"I've ... you blushed as well!" Alice retorted, feeling her face burn up in embarrassment. She tried to turn away again but was held in place by her arm. Liz moved closer and locked eyes with her. Then she leaned in, softly kissing Alice' pouty lips. Moments passed before she ended the kiss with a wide happy grin.

"It's ok," Liz whispered, gently caressing the side of Alice's face, "Looks like I found myself a cute little virgin." She leaned in to kiss her lips again, this time allowing her tongue to run carefully along Alice's lips.

Alice stood motionless, absorbing Liz's touches and kisses, and trying to stem the confusion in her head. Women were supposed to be kissed by men. But why then did Liz's kiss feel so good? She felt Liz's tongue exploring her lips and it felt wonderful. Alice noticed a faint tingling inside her again. Her body craved the kiss, Alice realized. She slowly extended her tongue until it met Liz's, sending a shiver of excitement down her spine. The tips of their tongues circled for a moment before Liz tilted her head and, closing her eyes, engaged into a lustful exploration of Alice's tongue, teeth and mouth. Their tongues playfully twirled for some minutes before Liz pulled away with a wide grin.

"Wow," she beamed, licentiously staring into Alice's eyes.

"Is this ... right?" Alice asked, her face reflecting her profound confusion.

"Does it feel right?" Liz cocked her head, waiting for a second for Alice to consider her question. "If it feels right, who's to stop us?"

Alice smiled. This was the first thing today that finally made some sense to her. "Again!" she begged.

Liz happily obliged, engaging passionately into their next kiss. Their tongues immediately drew each other into a wild whirl of sensations. Liz's fingers tenderly dug into Alice's hair while gently turning her back against a tree that stood to their side. Mesmerized by Alice's clean, flowery scent, Liz pressed herself softly against her, feeling the touch of their bodies add to their sensations. Despite Alice's obvious inexperience Liz noticed in her responses a deep longing and evident desire to explore further, which encouraged Liz to continue. She gently pushed her knee between Alice's, feeling the soft thin leather of her pants slide smoothly against the fine cotton knit of Alice's tights. Then, leaning into her a little more firmly, she brought the top of her thigh up against her vulva. Alice moaned into their steamy kiss and all her movements froze.

Breaking their kiss, Liz looked deep into Alice's eyes. She knew the look on her young friend's face and remembered well just how she had felt not too long ago, when her first girl friend had touched her there. With a coquettish gaze Liz slowly stroked her leather-clad thigh against the palpable heat of Alice's pussy for a couple of inches. Alice gasped loudly but otherwise endured the arousing assault without a motion.

"Tell me what you feel," Liz breathed seductively into her ear while starting to nibble on her delicious lobes.

"I feel ... dizzy," Alice hesitantly whispered back, "and ... my knees feel weak".

"Now tell me what you feel ... here." Liz moved her hand down, slowly squeezing the tips of her fingers between her thigh and Alice's heat. Alice shrieked loudly as this bolt of electricity shot through her groin again - the same that she had experienced in the asylum's corridor that night. Her hips involuntarily jerked forward.

"I feel ...," Alice rasped in short breaths, "lightning ... flash through me ... from your fingers."

Liz smiled naughtily in response. She relaxed her leg, allowing her fingers to freely brush over the two thick bulges of Alice's camel toe before stroking the tip of her middle finger upward through the damp cotton along the length of the camel toe's cleavage. She felt Alice shudder in response. Open-jawed, she was breathing heavily while her eyes were starting to roll back in her head. Reaching her clit, Liz rested her finger on it with gentle pressure, sensing it slowly swell until she could feel an increasing pulsation of blood rush through the sensitive nub. It drove Alice wild, evoking low, intensifying moans from the depth of her throat. All by themselves, her hips started to grind into her hand but Liz's hand adjusted to their squirms perfectly, keeping just the right amount of pressure on her clit.

Alice's moans morphed into cries of pleasure. With her arms fiercely embracing Liz she steadied herself against the tree while allowing her hips to gyrate with more urge. Watching her closely, Liz now started to massage her clit in long, slow strokes. Alice's legs trembled and gave in while her hips engaged in a wild, grinding exchange with her finger. Liz pressed herself closer against Alice to help steady her for what she was about to experience. She intensified the erotic suckle on Alice's earlobe when she heard Alice inhale deeply and hold her breath. With a firm bite on the soft lobe, Liz sent Alice over the edge. She cried out in loud wails of lust, her arms cramping so hard around Liz that it gave her trouble breathing. Her hips thrashed in erratic, uncontrolled jerks against Liz's fingers, which now slowly eased off her clit and instead pressed lower down the fold into Alice's entrance, about half an inch or so in for as far as the now soaked cotton tights would allow them. Liz felt intense twitching on her finger, almost as if begging them inside her. They matched her now softening groans.

A few moments later Alice slumped into Liz's hold, exhausted but still struggling to catch her breath. They stood neck-to-neck for some minutes while Alice regained her poise and began to loosen her embrace of the cute black-head. Cherishing her intoxicating scent, Liz held on for another moment before slowly peeling herself away while ensuring that Alice was able to again stand on her own. With an impish smile she licked Alice's wetness off her fingers.

"How do you feel?" she asked Alice, whose disheveled hair and flush cheeks from her fresh climax were a stunning turn-on for Liz.

"That was incredible!" Alice replied. The she added with slight hesitation: "So that is being onced?"

Liz smiled at her for a moment. "Well, almost," she said. The an idea struck her. "Would you like to see some oncing?"

Alice's smile widened and she nodded in excitement. Liz stepped back and straightened Alice's lace skirt neatly over her tights, almost completely covering the dark patch of wetness in the otherwise pale green fabric. Then she took her hand and led her off the path and across the field to the left.

"Come. I know just the place for that," she offered with an alluring smile.

KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers