Onced Upon in Wonderland Ch. 04

Story Info
The Knave joins the onceing.
6.8k words
4.4
6.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers

Liz woke up when Alice started to move on top of her. Opening her eyes she judged from the light that they must have been asleep for about half an hour. She gave her a warm hug and Alice turned her head to kiss her neck. Then she tried to roll off her lover but abruptly slipped sideways into the grass. It squished where she landed, still soaked from the spores. Both girls giggled, looking at each other and the sticky goo that threaded between their naked bodies.

"Look at the mess we made!" Alice exclaimed, turning further aside while sitting up. It tickled as the sticky filaments snapped, especially the ones that had formed between their breasts.

"We should wash up while it is still light," Liz suggested.

They both got up on shaky legs and, balancing each other, walked to the river with broad smiles on their faces.

The water was cool, but again not unpleasantly so. They dunked under to get soaked head to toe, including their hair, and felt their stickiness turn slimy in the water. It was easy to wash off and they quickly rubbed each other clean of it, starting with their faces, arms, chests and backs, only briefly hesitating when they slipped fingers into each others pussies, but focused on efficiency rather than stimulation. Next were the thighs and legs before ending with washing each other's hair.

Crouching in the shallow stream, Liz completed rinsing Alice's hair, before standing up navel deep in the water. She pulled Alice's back against her in a tender embrace and soaked in her warmth for a while.

"You are beautiful." She observed with a soft smile while playfully fondling her breasts. "And sooo sexy!" she added, grinning. They were soft and smooth, slightly spilling over the grasp of her hands.

Alice turned and stared at her before moving in to brush her lips against Liz's. Their lips melted into a tender and intimate kiss, unhurried, very different from the passionate needy one they exchanged before. Taking their time, their tongues now slowly teased rather than chased, inviting the other to casually explore their new bond. Their bodies were pressed together and exchanged warmth while their hands gently held each other's necks. After some timeless minutes they separated and looked at each other.

"You are gorgeous," Alice whispered and added with a slight nod to the meadow, "and thank you for showing me. That was unbelievable."

"What you did back there was unbelievable." Liz grinned back in awe, nodding her head up to the mushroom field behind them. "And most exciting to watch! I would never have imagined how thoroughly you would consume these mushrooms!" She moved her hands to Alice's shoulders and felt hers on her waist.

"It would seem I had a pent-up need," Alice answered with a light blush and a sly smile. "There was quite indisputably a lot of catching up to do. Why didn't you show me any sooner?"

"I'm certain I would have, had we met before just this morning," Liz laughed at the distraction and implied accusation, then pulled her in for a warm hug. Freezing hard nipples pressed into her. "Five cocks at once - it made me cum just looking at you" she whispered into her ear.

"Let's leave the water before the sun goes down."

She took Alice's hand and led her up the bank to where they had dropped their clothes.

"G'day, ladies," a friendly male voice greeted them.

Both of them stopped in their tracks and stared startled at the figure sitting leaned against an old oak tree a few yards away. "Knave!" both responded surprised and in unison. Only then did they realize their inappropriate attire, covering their breast with one arm and their groin with the hand of the other.

"What are you doing here?" Alice asked, obviously glad to see him.

"How indecent of you to lurk around like this, preying on innocent girls! Turn around, you ogling malefactor!" Liz shouted, standing with her knees slightly crossed to help cover her private parts. "How long have you been loitering here?"

She rushed to their clothes. Alice blushed silently and quickly followed.

"Here?" he asked pointing down to where he sat. "For a short while only. I sat down here when you fell asleep."

"And you couldn't have made yourself heard when we awoke?" Alice inquired astonished.

"Oh, I wouldn't have interrupted your lovely meddling for the world!" he responded matter of factly.

"And besides, I only came down her because the branch up there -" he pointed up above his head, "was becoming quite uncomfortable."

They froze, flabbergasted by the implication, with wide eyes that followed the direction of his finger up into the tree.

"You dirty weasel! Since when have you been leching after us?" Liz demanded.

"Not long at all," he said, "a few hours perhaps. I was investigating two loud screams. 'Damsels in distress' I thought. Obviously I had to offer help!"

Their jaws dropped in disbelief as they spotted the position on the almost horizontal branch and realized the close vantage he must have had on them from there.

Then they looked back at him and suddenly noticed the tent pole that suspended the front of his trousers. They both stared at it until it twitched, and Liz blinked.

He smiled innocently at each of them for a moment. "I can still help, if you like."

Liz shook her head, rolling her eyes annoyed as she pulled Alice away to get dressed. Her friend hesitated, however.

"Can't he show it to us?" she whispered to Liz, who saw that daring look on her face again. "I want to see it!"

"Alice!" Liz insisted in a hushed shout. What is it with that girl? she thought, pulling her to turn away again. Both were still struggling to keep their private parts awkwardly hidden from view with their arms and hands.

"I bet that is not his cock!" Alice exclaimed aloud to Liz, but ensuring that Knave would hear her.

"What?" Liz snapped back.

"It is surely a substitute because his real cock is in fact tiny." she continued, gesturing its assumed, and insultingly small size between her thumb and index finger.

"It is not!" Knave defended his manhood with certitude.

"It is!"

"Is not!"

"Will you two stop this infantile behavior!"

There was a moment of silence.

"Then show me!" Alice dared him with a grin.

"You show me first!" Knave countered defiantly after another moment.

"Come on," he continued, "your modesty is quite contrived, and must I say, superfluous, after the alluring show you were both so kind as to allow me to attend."

"We did no such thing as allow you to gape at us!" retorted Liz. She didn't like the direction the conversation was taking.

Meanwhile Alice had calmly lowered her arms to her side and stood in full nudity, heels together, facing Knave.

"Alice! What are you doing?" Liz hushed at her enraged. "Don't encourage this adolescent conduct of his any further! Come and get dressed!"

"There!" she said calmly to Knave, calling his bluff and ignoring Liz. "Now you!"

He stared at her in wonder, starting to admire her features in shameless detail. Her pale skin with just a few freckles on her cheeks beautifully contrasted her reddish-brown wet locks that framed her narrow face and sensuously draped across her delicate shoulders. She stood with a straight posture, her shoulders lowered and pulled back. This nicely presented her c-cup sized breasts, still glistening from the water with a enticing light sheen of moisture as they arced in perfect form off her slim body. Tightly shaped nipples crowned them at their apex in a pinkish shade. They were still erect from the cool bath.

She carried her breasts with pride. With a subtle bounciness, their open, somewhat sideways pointing pose seemed to graciously invite any bystander to help him - or herself - to a lavish milking. He certainly felt enticed. As she stood, facing him full frontal, their roundness spilled over the boundaries of the slim silhouette that framed her torso and continued on to present the enticing womanly curves of her nubile body. His eyes followed her narrow waistline that broadened nicely around her hips, then moved on to appreciate her tight belly. It naturally guided his gaze lower onto a sparse and well groomed patch of short reddish hair that sat atop her clean shaven pussy.

His gaze lingered there for a moment while in his mind's eye he replayed how he had earlier seen it sheath the massive fungal phallus, whose size had to have easily matched the hard cock of an aroused stallion. His position on the branch, behind and to the right of her, had given him a pristine view of her sun-lit and obscenely wide-stretched cunt, strained but eager to consume the prodigious shaft in its full length.

Now it appeared tame, with innocently sealed, though slightly puffy lips topping the small, triangular hollow space that formed at the juncture of her thighs. Apart from that spot her slender, long legs remained closed, all the way down to where her heels touched.

The admiration in his eyes as they examined her naked body sent a warm tingle down her spine. She felt excited by his lustful look and registered precisely the moments his gaze lingered on both of her breasts, her waist, belly, and rather long on her groin. It made her feel desired and lascivious. She saw the pole in his trousers twitch again and smiled with a light blush at the unspoken complement.

Knave's eyes jumped back to meet Alice's gaze and he unhurriedly got up on his feet, taking a step towards her. His hand hypnotically started undoing the belt of his trousers.

By now Liz had cast her modesty aside as well, stemming her hands in her hips in exasperation. Suddenly she recognized the symptoms - his glazed lusting stare at her friend could only mean the rumors she had heard were true.

"Oh no you don't!" she exclaimed in panic, shooting forward between the two of them, and facing Knave stark naked with the intent to block his view of Alice. Her hands were protectively stretched palm-out towards him, and she half-turned her head back, keeping Knave in view but speaking to Alice: "Get dressed Alice. Its the semen you were bathed in. It must still have a residual enchanting effect on him. Do you see his glazed eyes? It's luring him to you by some remaining glow or something. Like the sirens in ancient times. Get dressed!"

"'Sirenous Semen', huh?" Alice responded with an incredulous look. She was annoyed that her view of Knave was blocked, now that he had just begun to make good on his promise. Alice stepped closer to her friend in order to peer over her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Knave had opened his trousers and started examining Liz's nude body in equal detail. Her neck-long black hair had already almost completely dried. It made her skin look pale as well, although in direct comparison to Alice it was a tad darker. She had beautiful dark eyes and a cute, pointy chin, and stood about an inch smaller than Alice. Her build was more athletic, very slim but more muscular, and with slightly less pronounced curves. Her breasts were a little smaller than Alice's but equally firm and perky, and to him, equally tempting to suckle on.

Alice saw his glazed stare now as well. She had stepped up behind Liz, pressing her breasts into her back and feeling soft ass cheeks push back against her pelvis in return. She enjoyed the soft, warm feeling for a moment, then reached around Liz to cup her tits with her hands, lewdly leaving her nipples exposed and slowly swaying the pushed-up breasts luringly to Knave's lustful stare.

"Wha...!? Stop that!" Liz snapped but didn't take further action as she kept her arms outstretched to fend off Knave.

He eagerly rid himself of his pants. When he straightened back up, Alice's mouth opened in awe at the turgid staff that distended from his groin and shamelessly pointed at them.

"Wow" she absently whispered into Liz's ears, whose attention was now seized by it as well.

Slowly he approached them, his gaze still glued to Liz's jiggling breasts. Alice felt her heart beat faster. She could now make out the asymmetric head of his cock, with its top extending further back on the shaft than its bottom. The shaft itself also showed a lot more detail and texture than the mushroom phalli had. Her fingers itched to feel it. Instead they kneaded Liz's tits more firmly and felt her appreciatively grind her ass against her with a hollow back.

He smoothly stripped off his top while their eyes both followed the cock spearheading his approach, bouncing up and down with each of Knave's steps. When he was three steps away, Alice released the soft orbs and slid her hands down across Liz's belly to push her left hand onto her pussy. Spreading her first and middle finger she pulled the slightly puffed lips apart, exposing her warm core to the cool evening air to a sudden whimper from Liz. She hoped to give Knave a worthy target for his final approach and smiled when his eyes immediately leched on.

A last step away, his chest met with the outstretched palms that Liz still had extended defensively. But her resolve crumbled instantly when her fingers felt the familiar strength of his muscular chest. Alice saw the arms fold without resistance as Knave closed the gap.

"You two have a history, don't you?" she muttered in Liz's ear but didn't receive a response. Liz was entirely preoccupied with the handsome male that was about to conquer her. She new he would challenge her again, as he had always done - she would insist on it and leave him no option but to. And she would endure his challenge in its full largeness and be thoroughly rewarded when she met it. Her need for him now resurfaced with full vigor.

As soon as his cock came within reach, Alice greeted it with her idle hand and pushed it lower to point between the top of her friend's thighs. It was hot to her touch. She felt the tip push between her fingers and the lips she held open, greeted by a harsh gasp from Liz, who anxiously stared with wide eyes at Knave. Releasing her fingers Alice felt a deep shudder run through her friend while the rigid shaft relentlessly rasped along her exposed clit.

A distinct shove from Liz told Alice when he finally docked against her body. They had her sandwiched nicely between them and Liz was already kissing him intimately. She also felt the tip of his cock exit her gap at the rear just beneath her ass, and barely touching her own needy lips. So close, and yet... She pushed her hips firmly forward against the soft cushion of Liz's cheeks, adding to the pressure on her from both sides and earning a moan from her, and felt the tip protrude just a naughty finger width deeper, scarcely parting her lips. All her writhing didn't provide her the sorely desired exposure.

Changing tactics, she slithered her tits down Liz's back to crouch until she was on eye level with the little devil. It leered out at her like an eel from its luscious cave of thighs and ass. Mesmerized she stared at it. Its tip had a dark red color, with delicate skin strained smooth in apparent internal pressure. A small opening at its tip was looking at her. She licked it tentatively and the tip twitched. Satisfied with the response, she cautiously closed her lips around it and pushed her head onto it, burying her face in Liz's cheeks and her nose right between them. She managed to get about two full inches into her mouth this way. Better she thought. Her tongue interrogated the exciting new toy in every detail. It felt very different than the mushrooms had. For one, it was warm.

It was also steel hard beneath the smooth surface. Excitement stirred in Alice's groin. Yet it had some flexibility. And a mind of its own, unlike the more mechanical hive reactions of the phalli. Although she had enjoyed their symphoneous climax that had bathed her in their seed from all angles, this one would want her attention all to itself - and she wondered what its seed would taste like.

She stroked her fingers along its length from beneath, gently pushing Liz's thighs apart to allow for her hand to pass through. At its base she felt the skin loosen into a sack of sorts that was carrying two firm ...marbles..., she guessed. She enclosed them in her fingers and felt the cock twitch considerably against Liz's open pussy, hearing both of them moan into their engaged kiss. Interesting... she pondered when Knave interrupted her thoughts, grabbing Liz's ass cheeks and lifting her while she wrapped her legs around his waist and continued kissing him with her arms around his neck. They seem to know each other quite intimately,, Alice thought.

Knave started carrying Liz across the meadow to a large bolder, not 20 yards away. Alice, suddenly deprived of her toy, scrambled to her legs to quickly follow. When they arrived, Knave set Liz down on her feet and gestured for Alice to sit on the edge of the large monolith. She noticed its surface was smooth and had a gentle outward curving. Looking at Liz she sat down, wondering what to expect. The stone was pleasantly warm from the recent sun that now stood low above the horizon.

Liz nudged her backwards by her shoulders and she compliantly reclined, draping her back sensuously against the stone in a light arc that pushed her breasts out and mildly bent her head back. Her arms naturally drifted above her head to rest on the far downward slope of the stone. It was a comfortable position, although she could not easily see the other two, nor engage much with them in this pose.

Liz looked down on the young nubile body and the lasciviously stretched out pose she had submitted to. Her hip bones prominently stood out now, as did the bottom of her rib cage. Between these her taught skin was stretched across her now even thinner belly. Her breasts had rolled further up and out in the shape of two gothic arches, screaming to be plucked and sucked. She would have some glorious fun with this breathtakingly sensual body.

She lifted both of Alice's knees up and placed her feet wide apart on conveniently located plateaus on the large rock. Both she and Knave admired her glistening wet pussy yawning before their eyes. It appeared in a natural reddish color despite the elaborate workout it had gone through not long ago.

Liz stepped closer and crossed her right foot over Alice's left thigh to place it on top of the rock next to her hip. She carefully stretched herself forward until their pussies almost touched. Stabilizing herself on her left arm she took a firm hold of Alice's breast with her right hand, causing her to inhale sharply as her rib cage visibly lifted further.

Liz very slowly brought the lips of their pussies to barely touch in a tender kiss, then let them softly graze and cover each other with their abundant wetness. Her hips slowly swayed over Alice's as she gradually let the kiss grow more passionate. Then she aligned their clits to each other, allowing them to only lightly touch like lovers' tongues.

Alice's breathing was ragged now. Being in the passive role she could only react. Her eyes were closed and all of her remaining senses were focused on their sensually kissing pussies. Liz started to flick her clit straight across Alice's, timing their licks perfectly as to maximally disrupt Alice's pattern of breathing. She enjoyed how the sudden pull of breaths hollowed Alice's abdomen, while the abrupt exhales made her belly cramp in a delectable way. She took her time playing with her lover in this way for a while until she felt Knave's cock urge for attention against her ass. Ending her teasing with a slow circular motion of their clits around each other, and eliciting a few drawn out whimpers from Alice, she finally nestled their pussies firmly meshed together, with both their love holes resting in immediate adjacency. Then she bent over in an obvious cue to Knave, resting her torso on top of Alice and feeding the perky tit in her hand to her hungry lips.

KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers
12