One Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, that's a promise." He smacked the other cheek.

"Sweet. Hope you can keep it."

"I have no doubts."

He quickly surveyed the room. Just a bed and a nightstand. Nothing else. "The perfect place for screwing." He thought. "I need to grab the rubbers. Would you like me to bring the lubes?"

"Whatever you wish."

"K. be right back."

She disappeared out of the room. He pulled the comforter down and crawled onto the bed. He reached down and slowly stroked his cock returning some of it's hardness but not really jacking off. He wanted to be ready but needed to cum in her. She was only gone for a minute and carried a small wooden box when she returned. Hopping up on the bed beside him she sat cross legged and said, "Let's see what we have." She opened it box to reveal about a dozen bottle of various sizes. She pulled out the first one. "Strawberry. Want a taste?"

"Sure." not quite sure what she had in mind. She squeezed a drop on a nipple. His eyes grew as he realized where this was headed. Leaning over he licked the tart fluid from her nip. Sucking on it to make it hard. She squeezed a little on the other nipple and he just followed her lead, not realizing she had turned the tables on him and was now calling the shots.

She pulled out another bottle. "This one's chocolate" and spread a line from her tits to her belly button. His tongue followed the bottle and was catching the sweet liquid almost as quickly as it came from the bottle. She giggled softly thinking she had him as her toy now. 'This is my favorite, vanilla." He pulled away a bit to see where this was going to be used. Surprisingly, she licked the top of the bottle. He cocked his head sightly, confused. She reached over and squirted some on his hard dick. She then rocked forward and took his full length her mouth. He threw his head back and a loud moan came from deep in his chest.

He rested a hand on her ass and enjoyed the sensations of pleasure she was giving him. She was very skilled for not having slept with a man lately. She kept up a constant sucking while her tongue danced along his dick. She took his entire length down her throat then she did something he had never felt. She began to swallow. The muscles of her throat massaging him. He would not last long and he knew it. Reaching out with his free hand he grabbed one of the condoms off the nightstand and opened it with his teeth. He was ready. It was time to take back control. It was time to get what he had come for. It was time to fuck this bitch.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock. She whined in displeasure at the sudden removal of the treasure from her mouth. He grabbed her shoulders and threw her on her back, kissed her roughly, then got off the bed. She realized what was going to happen, smiled and spread her legs. Unrolling the condom on his dick as he walked around the bed he studied her. He gazed at her alabaster skin, large round breasts, slightly plump belly, and her swollen red pussy lips below the trimmed patch of black hair.

Reaching the other side of the bed he jerked her hips to the edge. He threw one leg one the bed and positioned his raging dick at her entrance. He rubbed it along her slit and she moved her hips trying to complete their coupling. Even as wet as she was he felt they needed more. He picked up a bottle of lube not caring about what flavor, squeezed some in his hand and coated himself before wiping the rest of it on her pussy. Re-positioning himself he inserted just the tip into her. Her hips raised to meet this welcome intrusion and he slammed home, burying himself completely in her.

Her nails dug into his back as he began to thrust in a slow rhythm. She rotated her hips slowly, matching him, increasing the the length of his probing thrusts. He began to vary his pace, hard deep thrusts, holding himself deep in her after each one. Then shallower rapid ones after which he would return to his original pace. She began to moan with each penetration, gaining more and more volume. Her wet walls grabbed at him, years since they had felt a real cock. He could feel her pussy milking him, pulling his seed from deep in his balls.

He was nearly upright plowing hard into the sex crazed form on the bed. He hooked his arms behind her knees, pulling them up and out. This raised her hips giving him an angle to drive fully into her. It also stretched her and tightened her already tight pussy even more. He looked down at her, her breasts jerking with each thrust, eyes closed. He began to quicken the pace. He could not hold off any longer. He was going to cum in his new little vixen. "CUM! CUM NOW! CUM ON MY COCK!"

She let out a wail and thrust herself at him, pussy muscles clamping hard around his member. He trust into her and held it there, the first jet from is dick threatening to blow a hole in the end of the rubber. She continued to scream as the orgasm tore through her body and the blasts of cum erupted from him. He had felt the tightening earlier and fought through it but now his left hamstring seized up in a full cramp. He rolled off of her screaming in pain. The now full condom barely staying on. He stretched out on the bed flexing his foot, forcing the rebellious muscle to stretch. "Are you OK?" She asked with some panic in her voice. He was older but not old. She wondered if she was killing him.

"Just... a... cramp." his voice was ragged as he tried to catch his breath. His heart was pounding out of his chest. He hadn't come like that often. It was one of those full body orgasms that makes fucking the best thing ever created. Slowly he returned to normal. The pounding in his chest subsided, the cramp weakened. He reached over and placed his hand on the inside of her still raised knee. Touching her with just finger tips, he let his hand slide down her inner thigh to her soaking pleasure center. Lightly, he let his fingers dance across her, not really focused on what he was doing to her but fighting the cramp and controlling his breathing.

His fingers knew what to do and began to work magic on her again. They rapidly flicked across her clit. He was pushing her to orgasm again. The moaning had started. The bucking hips had started. He leaned over and bit a nipple. She screamed again, flooding his hand with her juices. He gently kissed her nipple and returned to his back, allowing his hand to rest on her hip. He listened to her breathing as she returned to this world. The blissful state she was in slowly fading away.

"What do you want me to do with the rubber?"

"Just put it in the kitchen trash."

"What about you wife?"

"She'll never notice."

He looked at his watch. He had been there for three hours and it was nearly one o'clock.

"We need to go to work."

"Yea, I know"

"Wanna stop for lunch on the way? Mexican?"

"Sure."

12