One Afternoon While Working

Story Info
A gay sex encounter that happened by accident, sort of.
2.6k words
4.16
23.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story.

Early in my teen years, I discovered I loved guy's feet. I even judged a guy by how good looking I thought his feet were. If they smelled, that upped my interest. In high school gym class, I loved to linger in the locker room so I could look at guy's feet. There were some that, to me anyhow, were exquisite. A couple of times, I sneaked the socks of one of my favorites into my gym bag and took them home. Later, I'd masturbate smelling and sucking the stench out of them as I fantasized having his actual feet in my mouth and would get off two or three times. I always made sure some of my cum was on them when I finished, because the next morning I'd sneak them back into the locker room and place them near the boy's locker from whom I'd stolen them. It gave me a real thrill thinking he may wear them with my cum on them. At least one did, and I was in heaven. I tried to get one guy to do a sleep over at my house hoping I could kiss and lick his feet while he slept. He never did. Damn!

Flash forward some ten years later when I worked for a tv repair service. I drove a truck and went to people's homes. One afternoon, on my second to the last call of the day, I was in Genoa. I drove out to this country road, and had a bit of a problem finding this guy's address. But I finally did. It was on the second floor of a duplex, out by itself with nothing much near it. I stopped, grabbed the tube caddy and headed up the steps.

An older, heavy set guy opened the door. He, in blue jeans, a work shirt and work boots, stood staring at me for a moment.

It kind of took me aback, and I dropped the truck keys. I bent down to retrieve them, and noticed foot odor coming from his work boots. Wow, I thought, his feet must really have a strong smell to be able to penetrate his work boots. I lingered for a moment, my groin began to stir a little as I moved a little closer to them, enjoying the experience. I think I might even have uttered a quiet moan as I stood up.

He had a kind of wry smile, a look of approval.

"So, what seems to be the problem with the TV?"

He pointed to it, and said, "It just went dead. Nothing."

The TV sat on a low swivel stand that had four short legs with about a six inch opening from the floor to the bottom of the set. I noticed nothing unusual at that moment. I turned it on and verified the trouble, and pulled the set out so I could get behind it. I opened my tube caddy and took a quarter inch nutdriver, and walked behind the set. As I knelt down, I saw a pair of sweat socks on the floor under the set, they were bunched inside themselves showing they had been worn. I looked to see where the customer was, I could seem him through the kitchen door, sitting at the kitchen table and reading a newspaper. Making sure he didn't see me, I picked one of the socks up and sniffed it. It had a strong stench that gave me a roaring hard-on. I rubbed my fingers in the stench and sucked on them. I was really turned on. As I tried to work, I couldn't get my mind of those very smelly socks. I picked them up and kissed them. I became so obsessed with them, I could hardly work. There had to be some way I could just take them. I kept sneaking sniffs as I took the back off the set, got a cheater chord from my tube caddy and connected the set. Luckily, it was an easy fix. The low voltage rectifier tube was out, so I replaced it. I connected the set and it came on. I put the set back together, threw the old tube in my tube caddy, my nut driver, and the cheater chord. I kept wondering if I should, sort of accidently on purpose, plop his wonderful smelly socks into my tube caddy. I really wanted them badly.

Finally, I gathered my courage, and just tossed them into the tube caddy and closed it quickly. At that point the customer startled me. I looked up and he was staring at me.

"How's it going?" he asked.

"All set, just a tube."

As I wrote out the bill, he kept looking at me oddly. I gave him the bill and he paid me with no problem. Then he stunned me.

"Open your case," he demanded.

My heart sunk. He'd see his smelly socks in there. I felt my face go red. "Why?"

"Just open it," he demanded more intently.

I was about to crap my pants. I thought, just tell him you grabbed them by mistake.

He opened the case and he pulled out the socks and held them up. "You're blushing. I could see, beneath the set, you were doing something with them."

I was speechless. My mind went completely blank.

"What would your boss would say if I told him about one of his workers stealing my stinky socks?"

I had been caught with the goods, and couldn't even speak. "I'm sorry," was all I could manage. After all these years, someone finally figured out what a pervert I was. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. "Fuck!"

"You must have really wanted them."

All I could manage was, "I'm so sorry. Please don't tell my boss."

"Sit on the sofa," he demanded.

"I have to get to my next call."

"Right now, you have to sit your stinky feet loving ass on that sofa, or I'll call your boss and tell him you stole my socks."

Feeling totally disgusting, so completely humiliated that someone finally found out about me, I had to do as he said. If I didn't, I knew he could ruin my life. As I sat on the sofa, all I could do was sob. I was so completely humiliated, I figured that when I finally left his house, I'd drive my truck at high speed into a tree at high speed to end it all. He kept staring at me, I had no idea of what he was thinking. He turned and walked into the kitchen. When he came back, he handed me a paper towel.

"Blow your nose. It's not as bad as you think."

As I blew my nose, and wiped my eyes, he ran his hand through my hair. He said very tenderly, "Don't worry, I'm not calling your boss. It's okay. It really is."

"I'm so sorry," I kept repeating. "I can't help it. You probably think I'm a real sicko."

"Then that makes two of us," he said softly.

"What?!"

"I'm really glad I found a guy who loves sweaty feet and socks, and the way they smell. Am I right?"

"Yeah." I had no choice but to admit it.

"You know, I have really good looking feet," he said as he sat on the sofa. He removed one of his shoes and his sock. "Take a look. It's okay, I want you to." He held his meaty smelly foot up to my face.

I hesitated, not knowing what to think.

"Go ahead, it's what we both know you want."

Still in a fog, I didn't even notice whether his foot was good looking or not. At first, still upset, I just kissed his big toe. Then his foot stench hit me. I gradually realized I had his permission to make love to it. My passion began to surface and I lost myself in it. I kissed and sucked on his wonderful, meaty toes. The smelly salty sweaty reek drove me wild. I licked up the toe jam between them. I ran my tongue all over the bottom of his beautiful foot. I began to moan, this was beyond pleasure. I noticed he had his pants and underwear down, and his hard cock was oozing precum. I was in such bliss I couldn't believe it. He pulled his foot away, stood up, and shoved his cock in my mouth. After a couple of thrusts, his huge hot load surged into my mouth. I kept sucking to make sure I swallowed all of it. I jacked my own cock through my underwear and shot my load. I was stunned. I could believe what had just happened.

He pulled me to my feet and held me tight. "Thank you," he whispered tenderly.

"Thank you," I answered, not sure whether I was thanking him for allowing me to do what I did, or his not telling my boss.

"I guess I kind of I trapped you into it."

"How did you know I'd want your socks?"

"I didn't. But I've hoped I'd find someone like you for a long time."

"You set me up?"

"In a way. But you didn't have to pick that sock up, did you?"

"True."

"I was hoping you take the bait. I could see you, under the TV, picking my sock up."

"Wow, I didn't know what to think. I thought you were going to have me fired."

"I had to see how far you'd actually go."

"You had me really scared."

"You mad at me?"

"I should be. I was petrified."

He laughed. "Sorry."

"That's okay. Now." At that point, I was in seventh-heaven. "I can't believe it. I've wanted this for so long, but was always afraid to tell someone."

"That makes two of us."

"Want my phone number?"

"Damn right," he said quickly.

"I quickly wrote my phone number out for him.

"You have my number on the repair bill." He kissed me. "I can still smell my feet on your face. Better go into the bathroom and wash it off before your next call."

I did and went back to him and fell into his arms. "Thank you so much," I said, practically fawning over him. I didn't want to leave, but I had that last call to make.

"Thank you, Baby Boy." He gave me back his smelly socks.

"Do you want my socks?" I asked him.

"No. But don't forget me."

I looked back him. "How could I?" My groin was already stirring again. "There is so much I want to do with you, and for you."

"We have time."

"The name on the bill says Joseph."

"Call me, Joe."

"Okay, Joe. I'm Dennie. Okay if I call you?"

"Yeah, but no love talk. That's not what this is about."

"I understand."

"I hope you do. Let's not mess this up with feelings."

I left. My last call was in Elmore. After I finished it, on the way back to Toledo, I wanted to see him just for a moment. I drove passed his house, but all cars were gone. I felt sad.

"Keep your emotions in check, stupid," I said aloud. But it didn't help much.

I hadn't heard from Joe in a week. I was worried. I thought about driving to his house, I didn't. The next morning the phone awakened me. I answered it.

"Hey, Dennie, Joe," said the voice I wanted to hear.

"Hey." My heart was pounding.

"Just got back from seeing my sister in Florida," he said cheerfully. "It was a long drive. Guess what, Kid? I haven't washed my feet, or changed socks in four days. Want to come over?"

Man, my yes shot out of my mouth. I was so turned on and obsessed I could hardly drive. The drive to Genoa felt like two years. But I eventually made it there. I completely put myself at his beckoned call. It was even better than the first time.

Unfortunately, one of us was falling in love. And it wasn't Joe. He discovered my love of feet, I was vulnerable, and then he rescued me. I became so completely devoted to him. He knew it too. One night he asked me outright.

"You really like me, don't you?"

I wasn't sure what to say. So I quietly said, "Yeah."

"A lot?"

"If I say yes, are we through?"

"Not necessarily."

I didn't know what he was getting at. "Why are you asking me this?"

"There is something that would really turn me on. Even more than your licking my feet."

"What is it?"

He hesitated for a long time. "Are you willing to prove to me how much you like me?"

"I guess so. Depends."

He took a really long time, but said sort of meekly, "I've always wanted to shit in some guy's mouth."

That gave me a real shock. A shock that suddenly had me desperate to tell him he could. I was willing to eat his shit. I told him I so. He spread out some towels on the floor and I laid on my back. He crouched over me with his beautiful smooth ass in my face. I stared at his hole, then kissed it.

"Lick and suck my hole, " he said with a heavy sigh.

I did, and it tasted of his shit. I loved it and moaned loudly. As I kept licking his hole, his pre-cum dripped from his cock onto my chest. I scooped it up with my finger and ate it. I started to suck on his hole, as hard as I could. I sucked and sucked until a turd started to crown. I licked it, and sucked harder. He pushed it out about a four inch turd. As it worked its way out I stared at it for a moment thinking it was beautiful. Then I took it in my mouth and sucked on it.

He watched me chew it and swallow it.

"Oh, wow!" I moaned with a sigh.

"You liked it?" he asked.

"I loved it," I answered wanting more.

He shoved his cock in my mouth and shot a huge load. He always shot his biggest loads whenever I ate his shit. It also made me realize, how much I really cared about him, and how much I wanted him to be happy and content, and would do whatever it took to make sure he was.

One night he surprised me. When I arrived at his house he gave me a bath. I stood up while he dried me with a towel. Then had me lay on his diningroom table. He shaved my body from the shoulders down, rinsed me off in the shower and powdered me.

"I love you like this," he said. He took me in his arms and kissed me. "Now that you are squeaky clean like a baby, I want to completely defile you. I haven't shit in three days and you're getting it all."

"I can't wait," I told him.

I laid on newspapers in the bathroom. He crouched over me, shoved his ass in my face and took a full dump. I screamed with pleasure and desire.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Yes."

He scooped some of his shit off my chest, and held it to my mouth. "Eat, Baby Shit Pig." I did, and loved every mouthful.

He pushed his ass against my face, working it around smearing his shit. I loved it. Then he spun around and stared at me with my face covered with his shit. He rubbed his face against mine, getting it all shitty. He suddenly grabbed me and started kissing me with my mouth full of his shit.

At that point I couldn't help it. I said, "I love you, Joe."

"Yeah, I was pretty sure," he said with a smile. "I feel the same." He kissed me again.

I'd never felt such bliss.