One Against Everyone

Story Info
Behave yourself when you are in trouble.
949 words
3.37
45.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One against everyone and everyone against him:

Coming to himself, Mike opened his eyes and his vision was blurred. There were three guys standing above him, one of them held a broken bottle.

"What do you want?" Mike shouted trying to get up and for his efforts he was kicked by the biggest of the guys.

"Do you have money on you?"

"No, I don't have anything! Get outta here!"

"Let's check it!"

After saying that, they picked him up and started searching. One of them held him, the others pulled his coat's and jeans pockets inside out.

"What an asshole you are to wander along the city without money on you!"

"Fuck off, asshole!"

After those words Mike got kicked in the crotch. The terrible pain made him double over and nearly retch. The guy who had kicked him, came up to him tightly and grabbing his hair, raised his head.

"OK, we play with you, because you have nothing to give us!"

"Fuck you..."

There was another beat, a punch on the jaw. Mike's head was spinning around and he became disoriented for some time...

"Take off his jeans!"

Mike tried resisting as hard as he could, but it was futile - their strength was far greater than his.

"Wow! What a huge cock you have got! What about cutting it shorter, cuz it maybe disturbs you during walking? Yes?"

"It'd be better to cut short yours, motherfucker!" Mike was still trying to resist.

"Perhaps you are right!" After saying that the guy unzipped his jeans, pulled them down to the knees, then his swimming trunks and Mike had saw the guy's hard-on.

"So? You like it?" grinning the guy asked. "It's time to make friends with it!" The guy came up tightly to Mike, grabbed his head and pulled it to his cock.

"Suck it on, baby! I'll make you hurt if you don't do it!"

Resisting, Mike swayed his head and tried freeing himself, but he was held tightly. He felt the guy's cock touch his face...

"I told you to suck! Just do that!" the guy started touching Mike's lips with his dickhead.

Mike couldn't believe that it happened to him. All of a sudden something cold touched his neck. He knew that it was a knife.

"I'm tired of you! Choose your destiny: you suck on all us or get your throat cut!"

Mike got nuts. All of a sudden there was nothing left of his manhood. He was scared. He opened his mouth... and felt the guy's cock enter it to the throat. Mike tried to free himself, but the guy pressed Mike's head tightly to his crotch.

"C'mon, suck it! Caress my cock with your tongue! I can't believe you've never seen that!"

Mike's eyes were full of tears. He was ashamed at thinking he would be... here... by three guys, but he could do nothing. All he thought was to stay alive!

The guy started moving with his cock, fucking Mike's mouth.

All at once somebody who was behind thrust a finger into Mike's asshole. Mike cried out and was slapped in the face.

"Suck it silent, bitch! You go nowhere until we fuck you a lot!"

Mike felt the finger sawing in and out of his asshole. Then he felt the second finger begin entering inside, trying to spread open his hole.

"Bring a cream and a beer bottle!" shouted the guy that tried his behind.

Mike started understanding he was in the shithole... Soon he felt the cold neck of the beer bottle touch his asshole. Mike had frozen...

The guy started poking the bottle inside Mike's asshole. Sharp pain made Mike tried to scream, but the cock that was in his mouth to the balls smothered that cry.

The half of a bottle was inside Mike. It was tearing his insides. Suddenly it was pulled out sharply and Mike felt a relief, but it didn't last long. The guy poked three cream-covered fingers at once into the vacated opening. He started spreading open Mike's asshole with circle movements. Then he poked the rest of his hand in and started fisting him. Mike had never felt the pain like that before.

To soften the pain Mike began sucking the cock harder that didn't leave his mouth for a moment. He tried not to think about all of that.

After several moves the arm entered Mike. The pain left and Mike felt he became excited from being filled up. Mike couldn't believe that.

All of a sudden Mike felt the arm that was inside him started moving like fucking his asshole. It excited him far more and he started sucking the cock, licking it, rubbing the balls like there was no tomorrow...

"Wow, you are very experienced at everything..." said the guy who was fucking Mike's mouth.

After those words, the guy that was behind got his hand out of Mike's asshole, laid under him and drove Mike onto his cock. Mike felt nothing, because his asshole was spread open so much that it took the cock easily. Then the third guy came from behind and started trying to stick his cock into Mike's asshole, too.

Here two cocks were fucking Mike's asshole at the same time and another did his mouth!

Mike felt like a whore from some porn. He never thought he would like that.

Soon the moves sped up and the first guy shot into Mike's mouth. It was the first time Mike tasted cum and he liked that.

The other two shots were into Mike's insides. All three guys had cum at the same time!

Mike's head was spinning around and he... came too!