One and Only Man

Story Info
A young woman in her 20's is infatuated with her father.
1.7k words
10.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Storming inside the house, Mia tossed her bag on the floor and took off her sneakers before running upstairs to her bedroom.

"Hey, sister! Come here!"

She wasn't in the mood to join her brother who was in the living room playing on his Xbox since the morning.

"FUCK YOU MAX!!" She just wanted to be by herself. Walking to her bedroom, the young woman sat down at her desk, cracking her fingers as if she was ready to punch her computer screen. Turning on the computer screen, she turned up the volume from her speakers and chose a playlist containing Rock songs from the 90's. Once she pressed play and turned the volume high enough to drown her sorrows, Mia finally relaxed down in her bed. She couldn't help thinking about this woman from work. Just the thought of her face was enough to boil up Mia's blood in her veins. She was jealous and knew it, but there was something shady about this woman working for her father Nikolai.

Putting her hands underneath her head, Mia watched the door of her bedroom as Max pushed it.

"Can you lower down the volume for christ sake, it's not as if you were alone in here!"

She glanced at her brother who reached for the computer to turn off the music.

"Why don't you just get yourself a place to live anyway, you're like 26 Max!!"

He then flipped her the finger, which she found lame. The truth hurt, thought the blonde woman as she watched her brother sitting at the edge of her bed.

"You're 23, why don't you get as well a place to live uh?"

She didn't see why she was obligated to answer this question, even though she knew the answer.

"Dad doesn't mind at all! I work for him and pay my stuff in here! As for you, I've heard you rented a shitload of erotic movies during the last month and dad had to pay an enormous cable bill because of you!"

She smirked at her brother before bitting her lower lip in satisfaction.

"You're so bad! I did pay him back though!"

She rolled her eyes, wondering why he wasn't even going online to watch porn movies.

"I thought only old dudes rented porn movies from the cable! And I fucking hope that you don't jerk off on the couch in the living room!"

He rolled his eyes at her.

"I watch them in my room if that can reassure you! Now, wanna tell me who the hell pissed you like this?"

She raised her blue eyes at her older brother while strongly gripping the sheet through her fingers. Quickly sitting up in her bed, Mia got out of her bedroom in a hurry, not wishing to discuss any further with her brother about the way she felt.

"Come on Mia, why?"

She walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an orange fruit before cutting it into quarters. When her brother joined her and leaned himself against the fridge, Mia asked him to stop following her.

"I noticed that you're furious since the day that woman entered in dad's life. Jealous this much?"

Her blue eyes widened when Max assumed that she was jealous of the new woman who had been added to the crew since a month.

"Fuck off! Jealous of what??" She then peeled her oranges pieces and tried to ignore her brother who kept standing nearby her.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I saw how you were looking at her. She's close to dad because she has a lot of connections and can bring him a lot of money! That's all... She's not interested in dad."

Mia breathed loudly through her nostrils while eating her orange quarter. She just wished he would shut up about this woman and leave her alone. She didn't need to be reminded of this woman, she had already the pleasure to see her every day at work, she didn't need to talk about her at home.

"What? Why are you telling me this? Do I look like that I care who dad fucks?" She placed her hands on her hips and turned her head toward the entrance of the house as she heard her father stepping inside.

"So what were we talking about Mia? Oh yeah right, you hate that woman at work!" She caught the satisfied smile plastered on Max's face when he revealed out loud that she hated this woman. Without really thinking about it, Mia took her orange piece and smash it against her brother's face.

"Shut up little twit!!"

"ENOUGH!" The stern and deep voice belonging to her father quickly seized them by surprise. As he walked toward them, Mia captured the essence of his manly cologne mixed with warm spices, amber and a touch of tobacco. She swallowed the remaining of her orange before washing her hands under the water.

"Max, stop annoying your little sister, why don't you just go outside and mow the grass, you've been playing that video game since I've left this morning. I'm tired of it!"

She knew it was bad, and forbidden but she couldn't help it. She watched his large hands as he washed them under the water in the kitchen sink. His wavy light brown hair slicked back, and his tall and strong silhouette made her dream more than once...

"Yea right, I'll do it next morning, it ran in the afternoon..." She was totally ignoring her brother babbling in the background, she was way too preoccupied with her father's new dress suit. Caught in her reverie, her brother snapped his fingers in front of her to bring her back to reality.

"Hey there! You're ok?" She gave her brother a dirty look before feeling the warm lips of her father brushing against her skin as he kissed her forehead. She felt ashamed of herself when she became aroused by his touch. At this point she knew that no men would be able to excite her like this...

"What woman at work?" The question she dreaded the most came out of her father's mouth.

"Nothing dad! Max is just being a prick!" Her brother who stood near the fridge once again smirked at Mia.

"She's pissed at the new woman you hired 3 weeks ago!" She couldn't help narrowing her eyes at Max, she wasn't really interested in telling her dad that she was deeply jealous of this new woman from work.

"Jackie? Is that the woman you're speaking of?" She felt her throat becoming dryer after her father had pronounced the name of the woman she disliked.

"Ok, how about we just ignore this whole conversation? I gotta go out any way to the gym!"

It wasn't true, she had already gone to the gym during the morning before headed for work. She wasn't yet ready to confront her issues about this woman with her dad.

"I thought you'd already gone to the gym this morning? You had your Nike bag with you in the office..." She watched him leaning against the kitchen counter while he opened a bottle of water to gulp on the liquid.

"Yes, I already did my workout, but I think I'll just do it again!" A look of suspicion grew on her father's face and she knew at this moment that she wasn't good at all with lying.

"Tell me, what's wrong with Jackie?" She sighed, annoyed with her father's multiples questions, she stared at her brother who was obviously the culprit in pointing out to her father something he should have kept for himself.

"Ok, ok!! I just don't like her! I don't trust her if that's what you wanna know!! She disappeared during fouth mouths right after one of the guys from the crew got shot!"

Nikolai took off his suit jacket and put it on top of the chair before addressing to his daughter.

"She's ok! Got nothing to worry about Mia. Now, how about we all go out tonight to that new Italian restaurant?"

Mia quickly looked at her brother and they both agreed to go out with their father, but first thing, Mia needed to change clothes since she was back from work and hadn't had the time to take a shower and refresh her make up.

"Great! I heard good things about this restaurant!" Replied Max before Mia watched him following her back upstairs.

"Bravo dickhead! He didn't need to know this!! I thought I could tell you stuff without you yelling it in the streets!" Max giggled at Mia, smiling to her again.

"That's not funny!" She was raging toward her brother. "If you don't stop, I'll tell dad that you took his SUV without telling him the other day and that you're the one that hit another car with it while going to work!"

She knew that her dad would be pissed at Max for lying to him.

"If I were you I'd keep yourself silent about this! If you do tell dad about it, I'm going to reveal him all the kinky stuff I've found in that diary of yours!" She didn't know how to react to this, her eyes widened and her hands began trembling after her brother informed her that he was aware of the stuff she wrote in the Secret Diary.

"That's just a story, that's all!" Max snorted at his sister before he tried to reach for his bedroom as Mia was blocking him the entrance with her small frame.

"Come on, move out of the entrance. I gotta get ready!" Max ordered his sister to move out of his way.

"You better keep this for yourself, If I heard that dad knows about this, I'm going to tell your girlfriend that you're watching porns!!"

Max smirked at Mia before messing up her short hair by passing a hand through it.

"I won't tell dad, but you have to agree with me that it's quite fucked up for a story. A young woman infatuated with her 52-year-old dad... For some reasons, the woman from your story reminds me of you, Mia. I'm pretty sure that story of yours reflect your fantasies!" He winked at his sister before finally pushing away a stunned Mia. The young woman rushed herself in her bedroom and lifted her mattress in order to retrieve her diary and hid it somewhere else in her bedroom.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 6 years ago
RoIgnore the Jerks

Keep going you will get better if you ignore the jerks and care about what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So much anger and hatred!

Terrible way to start off a story. I won't bother reading any more. Sorry.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Boyfriend's dad is even bigger Zoe was satisfied with Tommy's cock until she tried his dad's.in Erotic Couplings
Gabriella, My Teen Latina Wife Widowed father of young son, finds Latina teen for breeding.in Mature
Daughter's Amnesia Daughter becomes the replacement wife for her father.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Journal of the Pleasure Year My daughter's boyfriend came home and my wife took advantage.in Loving Wives
Seeds of Doubt He's asked to breed her sister and balks. Maelstrom ensues.in Loving Wives
More Stories