One and Only MMF Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed against my touch. "Yeah, me too," she said with a smile.

I chuckled and pulled her closer. My now hard cock pressed against her belly and there was no way for her not to notice.

"Mmmm... Already?" she giggled, pulling back just enough to lightly stroke my cock.

"Oh yeah," I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

We hungrily went at each other. Twisting and pushing as we devoured each other. My mouth and hands were all over her. I wanted to savor every inch. Poor Arb! We were moaning with ecstasy and had just started. If she was still here, she was going to hear everything, we weren't holding back.

I had wanted to eat Jewce's pussy, but as I rubbed my fingers against her wetness, she said, more as a demand than a request, "Fuck me."

I positioned myself and plunged inside her. I held myself deep inside her for a long time. We writhed with pleasure, our bodies pressed closely together.

Finally I brought myself face-to-face with her again.

"Jesus..." Was all I got out, but she laughed and kissed me.

Then I started to slide in and out of her, deep and slow at first. I loved the look on her face when our pubic bones met, that beautify almost-groan of having a man so deep inside you.

Thump. Thump. Thump. The bed began to thud against the wall. We seemed to thrust together, it wasn't just me in charge. This was no fucking starfish here.

The lust and want on her face was so animalistic and intense, it might have even been more than mine. It was beastial, primal, and it urged me on to thrust even deeper, harder, faster.

We were frenzied now. The volcano was about to erupt, the pressure was too great. I was the one who started to scream.

"Aahhhhha! Aaaahhhhhaa!! Ruuurrrraahhhh!!"

She latched onto me tight, still thrusting into me. My body locked, I exploded inside her.

Now she was screaming. Shaking. Where my body locks when I cum, Jewcy likes to thrust with the pulses. God what a feeling, it was a true cum milking.

We lost ourselves in orgasms for a bit. We stayed together, panting. I didn't want to leave her and she seemed equally intent of keeping me inside. I was nearly soft when I finally popped out. I don't know how long we actually stayed together, but it had felt like forever.

Like before, we were silent for a long time. It had just been so overwhelming.

It was probably 10 minutes before Jewce rolled to me and said, "My god Jordan. I... I just can't believe it."

I smiled, Jewce always knew how to make you feel appreciated. "I know... I... I don't know what to say," I finally replied. She definitely knew the feeling.

After a while longer, we finally began to chat a bit. We talked about how unreal it all had been, how amazing. We laughed when bringing up the morning show we had likely put on for Arb.

She told me something I hadn't realized about the previous night. She could see I was getting close when fucking Arb, but Arb wasn't on birth control where she was. "Well, that..." she said, giggling a bit, "And I wanted to be the one, the first. I wanted you to cum inside me."

Damn, my eyes must have been the size of pie plates. She laughed at my shock.

The thought of my cum inside her sent another surge through my body. My cock began stiffening immediately.

"God, I wanted to cum inside you so bad," I said as I began grinding against her. "God, I wanted to cum in your pussy."

She was arched in pleasure now too. I think there's something about when your partner says, "God" when they talk. You are god and they're your willing worshiper.

"Jesus, you're too much!" she said as she straddled me. "Who are you?"

She reached down, bringing me to her, then slid down to my base. We were a wet cummy mess.

Jewce and I had such natural chemistry in bed. I really wish that would have spilled out into the real world. She is a sexual Tyrannosaurus in bed, and so am I, but outside she maintains that where I am more of a sciency book worm.

Mmmm... Again I was able to get my hands all over her. Her hips, her tits. I squeezed, took each into my mouth, savoring every moment. What heaven!

Her skin was flushed, her thrust became more erratic. I couldn't hold back much longer. I began to arch my body, a little more, and a little more, until finally her knees were literally off the bed and all her weight fell on my cock.

"Jewcy!" I chriped. She screamed. I exploded inside her again.

I often read the question, "Can you feel your partner actually cumming?" on various subs. To me the answer is Yes, but rarely. This was definitely one of those times. Maybe it was my position, but between her screams, I could feel a buzzing pulse all around my cock. Thinking back, this may have been the first time I ever experienced this. It only caused my body to hold even more, which kept us pressed so hard and deep.

Finally we collapsed in a heap. Again, it took ages for us to come to our senses. Finally, Jewce said she needed a shower. I got up and found my shirt, but that was it. It took me a minute to remember my shorts were downstairs. That was a bit of a walk of shame. I walked downstairs and found them just where I remembered. Arb didn't seem to be around. I got fully dressed and waited.

I packed a quick bol with some of Jewcy's stuff that was still out. After that I chugged what felt like a gallon of water. When Jewcy came downstairs she was in shorts and t-shirt. She wanted to walk with me to the corner store that was on my way home.

When we parted, we didn't kiss goodbye, just gave each other a final, knowing smile.

When I got back, none of the assholes were around, so I showered and went to bed. Thoughts of last night kept me from falling asleep, but after quickly jerking off, I was asleep.

Jewce, Arb, and I never specifically talked about what happened again. To my knowledge, we kept it all between us. We stayed friends for the next year, and I fucked Jewcy off and on during this time, but after graduating, Arb went back to the other side of the state and Jewce got a job that took up most of her time. After that, there was nothing.

But Jewcy and I did have one last encounter about 5 years later. I hadn't talked to her this whole time and figured Facebook would be as close as we'd ever come again. Then suddenly as I walked down the street one afternoon, I heard, "Jordan!"

"Jewcy!" I said excitedly, not completely picking up that she was with someone else. I always called her Jewce or Jewcy, never her real name, so I was hopeful I hadn't embarrassed her. She was seated at an outside section of a bar/restaurant with some random guy. She seemed eager to talk, which kind of surprised me. She introduced me to him and we chatted for a moment.

Finally the guy got up, excusing himself to go to the restroom. As soon as he was out of sight, she grabbed my arm and said with desperation, "Jordan, you have to get me out of here. I'm on a date from hell! I met this guy on Craigslist and thought he'd be cool, but he is DEFINITELY not!"

I wasn't really sure what to do, but I'm a pretty quick thinker. "Okay, tell him I was on my way to meet an old friend, someone you haven't seen in years. You hate to bail, but you don't know their number any more and don't want to pass it up."

"Okay, yeah!" she agreed. And when he came back, she said just that. They paid, said goodbye, and Jewce and I headed off in the other direction.

"Oh god, Jordan. Thank you so much! That was fucking genious! What can I do to repay you?"

I smiled but didn't say anything. 15 minutes later we were back at her apartment, fucking our brains out. We pretty much had sex all that day and next. Since I left her apartment that Sunday, I haven't seen or heard from her since.

12