One and the Other Ch. 02

Story Info
My lover seduces my wife.
2.7k words
4.32
40.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_rwc
D_rwc
28 Followers

This is a continuation of the story.


It had been a fitful night for me. Fantasy and reality had mingled and it played havoc on my dreams.

Age old daydreams haunted me throughout the night. I fucked my tenth grade 'American novel' teacher on her desk. My college girlfriend ground her pussy against my face while making out with my first boss who bounced on my cock at the old summer camp I went to as a teen. It was hazy, but I may have jerked off onto Abigail Adams tits (maybe it was Marie Antoinette).

I woke up tired, showered, kissed my sleeping wife and left for the office.

I got in early as I generally do and sat down to plow through the inane communications that make people feel secure in their jobs.

Halfway through the list was an email from my lover.

This was out of the ordinary. We never spoke through email, I didn't know she even had my address.

All it said was; "I need to meet."

I knew it had to be important so I responded in the affirmative. We quickly set up a time/place. With her place on the other side of town and her apparent urgency we decided to meet behind the local supermarket. It has a large wraparound parking lot and that area is fairly secluded and always filled with employee cars.

As I started to clear the work from my desk my mind wandered. What could possibly be so important? Was it bad? Was it good? I was reasonably sure my wife had a good time, although the only interaction we had was the vodka fueled primal blow job she had given me the night before.

My mind wandered back to that moment. My wife fist fucking my cock, milking my balls, catching my cum as it erupted into her mouth. the swallowing, the moaning, the amazing release.

Before I knew it I was on my way to the meet up. I pulled into the lot and saw her car with a space next to it. I pulled in. The spot was secluded enough that we wouldn't be seen... probably. As expected employee cars were parked all around and there were some large trucks blocking views from the main street.

No sooner had I stopped the motor than she was out of her car and in the back seat of mine. I drive a large SUV, the kind that give people fits of self righteous indignation, which always makes me smile, the back seat is large and the windows are darkened. I climbed out of my seat and into the back with her.

"what is going on?" I asked.

"I needed to see you. I have to tell you about last night." She said.

"I couldn't wait till we met tomorrow?" I asked

"No, it couldn't."

"OK, tell me what happened."

She began "I walked into the bar, and the timing was perfect, just as I was trying to get close, the guy next to your wife stepped away from the bar carrying drinks. So I stepped right in. I ordered a Vodka Soda just as your wife was putting her empty glass on the bar, she said 'I'll have one of those too'. I smiled, she smiled we began to chat."

She smiled wickedly.

"Your coaching was good. Almost everything you told me about her was helpful."

"Almost everything?" I said.

"Yeah, I don't think you know her as well as you think, or maybe she just likes being somebody else when she's out".

"Maybe, but I think I know her pretty well. whatever, go on."

"Well, we left the bar and got a table, before long we were giggling and rating the people in the bar, you know, 'she's fat, he's ugly, I bet he's got a big dick', that sort of thing. She asked if there was anyone here that I'd consider going home with. I looked her in the eye and said 'yes'. I could see from her expression and reddening cheeks that she knew who I was talking about. She got a little flustered and stammered a bit saying something like 'I I I'm married you know'. I told her I did, that I saw her ring."

As my lover told me of her seduction of my wife I could feel my heart beat change, I felt my body temperature rise, and I felt my cock begin to swell in my pants.

"We sat quietly for a moment" She continued "I started to apologize for coming on to her, but she stopped me, she told me that she was attracted to me too, but that she was nervous. I leaned close and put my hand on her knee. When she didn't pull away, I thought for the first time that this might actually work. I asked if she'd ever been with a woman.'

"And?" I asked excitedly.

She looked at me with an 'I know something that you don't' smile and said nothing.

"Oh, come on. spill it." I said.

"She has..." My lover said hesitantly then changing the subject said, "We sat for a moment quietly then she got up and walked away. I thought that was it, I blew it; but she came back saying that she had paid the bill. Your wife said 'no promises, but she'd like to try'"

"We left, and went back to my place." she said.

I had a million questions, but I sat quietly and waited.

"We got to my place and stood there in that awkward silence for bit. I made my move I stepped close, and I kissed her."

I felt a rush of excitement, and my erection was now straining against my pants as I imagined them together.

"I could tell she was nervous, her lips were held tightly together, and I felt like she was deciding whether or not to go on. I don't know what she was thinking but after a moment I felt her lips soften against mine, and I felt her fingers running up the back of my hands and over my wrists. She ran her hands up my arms and put a hand around my neck, pulling me to her. Each passing second she became hungrier and more aggressive. I was so fucking turned on by your wife, or maybe it was that our plan was working, whatever the case, I wanted her more than ever. She parted her lips and I felt her tongue explore my lips. I don't know how long we stood there, but her mouth on mine, her tongue probing me, teasing my lips, and my tongue was heavenly, I could have stayed there all night."

I watched my lover close her eyes and I could see she was watching the moment play back her hands running absent minded, slowly up and down her thighs.

She continued. "Your wife had run her hands up and down my body, as I held her mouth to mine, I felt her explore down my back, and over my ass. Holding my butt tightly she pulled my hips to hers. I could feel our sex grinding, like two high school kids making out. She took the hem of my skirt and raised it, exposing my ass. I felt her hands on my panties, soft hands kneading my butt pulling me to her." She paused "Here, I was nervous because I was bringing your wife home. I thought I was gonna do the fucking, but she had me completely in her control." Another pause. She broke the kiss, and sat me in that big chair in the living room, you know the one?"

"Yeah, it looks kinda like a throne." I replied.

"Yeah, she sat me down..." My lover continued. "I thought she was going to do a strip tease or something, which would've been hot, but she didn't. She slowly knelt down running her hands down my front. My nipples were so sensitive I thought I'd cum when she brushed against them even through my top and bra; but she continued down till her hands were on my thighs and she was kneeling before me."

I imagined the scene, with a combination of jealousy and delight, wishing I could have been there.

"She put her hands on my knees and spread my thighs, running her fingers up the inner parts of my thighs." She said. "I wanted to rip my clothes off, but your wife was in charge and I was on for the ride. I was so turned on that I was a little embarrassed by how soaking wet my panties were, but when she saw the wet spot she cooed and ran her fingers closer to my pussy, but still just teasing me by running them up along my inner thighs. I wanted her so badly, I wanted to feel her mouth on me, I wanted her tongue on my clit, I wanted her fingers inside me." My lover confessed. "I kept sliding my hips closer and closer to the edge of the chair, and I kept spreading my legs wider and wider, I Finally said 'God I want you so bad', which made her smile and finally she kissed my thigh. She kissed her way up my thigh, licking and kissing her way closer and closer to my soaking pussy."

I remembered the way my wife had gone down on me the night before, similar in a lot of ways to the experience she was giving my lover. I listened as she continued.

"I couldn't take it anymore and I put my hand on her head trying to pull her mouth to me. That was when she ran her finger over my pussy. I shuddered and was instantly covered in goosebumps, she saw what it did to me and ran her finger again over the soaked silken panties, outlining my labia and circling my swollen clit. I could feel the orgasm building inside me, she must have felt it too, because she kept me building slowly slowly slowly. She ran her fingers underneath my soaked panties and pulled the fabric aside. She was close to me, so close I could feel her breath, warm on my skin. I pulled my legs up and was able to hook my heels in the arms of the chair. I sat there spread as wide as I could as she ran large circles around my labia."

Her voice changed, taking on a dreamy quality. I had never seen my lover like this, and I had certainly never seen my wife like that.

"She kept circling my pussy." My lover continued, "I could feel my wetness flowing freely, and I could feel her fingers running through my juices then up and over my pussy lips then around and down again. I felt the circles getting smaller and smaller, zeroing in on my clit, but never touching it."

Her voice changed again. "I begged her, I wanted to cum so badly, I wanted her to eat me and fuck me, I wanted her tongue deep inside me. I wanted her finger to probe my ass, but she wouldn't, she kept making circles and circles, it was driving me insane. I tried to move my hips to get myself off on her finger. I tried to position myself so she'd slide inside, but she didn't. With her free arm she held me in place, her hand spreading my labia. I bucked my hips and begged for her to fuck me, I was getting angry and frustrated. and she kept doing those circles, always just around my clit, always just keeping me on the edge. I finally stopped grinding, hoping I could relieve the tension somehow."

She paused and I watched as she hiked up her skirt. She said, "Look, just thinking about it has me soaked again." Her neatly trimmed pussy was glistening with wetness. "See what she did to me?" My lover spread her legs and slid her fingers over her lips. "Like this" she showed me how the circles that had tortured her.

"It was when I finally stopped forcing it," she said. "It was when I gave in and all but collapsed that she took me". My lover was now rubbing her pussy with long slow strokes from clit to anus. "When I couldn't take it any more, that was when she finally made me cum. Her first touch was so gentle, but it sent lightning through me. I remember saying 'Oh fuck' over and over as her circles had finally found their way to my aching clit. 'oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck' I kept saying!" My lover exclaimed as she masturbated in the back seat of my car. "When I cameIt wasn't a wave building, it was a dam bursting. 'OH FUCK OH YES OH FUCK!' I screamed as your wife brought me to the edge. I felt every muscle in my body contract at the same moment. I felt my pussy and my ass spasm, I felt a rush of juice from deep inside me. Again and again the electricity and the spasms ripped through me."

She was now rubbing her pussy freely and quickly.

She stopped "That is why I had to see you." She said. "She did that to me without ever putting a finger inside me. I can't stop thinking about it. I've masturbated a dozen times and it's not enough. I need a cock inside me. I need to be fucked right now."

I leaned across and kissed her mouth hard. She kissed me back hungrily, wantonly as she fumbled with the buckle on my belt. I positioned her so that she could spread her legs easily. I took over from her and undid my belt and dropped my pants. My erection was hard an bobbed with my heart beat. Without ceremony she grabbed it and positioned the head against her sodden pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me now" she hissed.

It was tough to find a good position but I was able to force myself with my knees in the footwells and feet crammed under the driver and front passenger seat.

With a thrust I penetrated her. She clung to me and whimpered "Of fuck yes" I slid out and entered again, hard and fast "Yes, fuck me hard!" She yelled.

The stress position I was in gave me leverage I don't often get in bed. I was able to piston my thighs back and forth. As I found a rhythm I thrust harder. She bit my shoulder and clung to me as I pounded her.

She cried "Oh yes, Oh fuck YES!"

I knew the car was rocking and I no longer cared. The story and the uninhibited passion of my lover was bringing me close. She rocked her hips meeting my thrust, then pivoting back she was riding my cock on the way out.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna, I'm gonna...!" She cried.

I had heard this before and it always sent me over the edge, I felt my cock swell, I felt the tingle shoot from my groin through me. I felt like I could hang on a bit longer and I loved the sensation of driving so hard against her, my cock sliding in and out and in and out of the place my wife had been just the evening before.

My (and now my wife's) lover let out a guttural cry and clawed me to her with strength I found hard to believe.

This sent me over. I felt the explosion, I felt hot cum explode into her pussy. I felt a second wave and I felt load after load as I thrust deeply. Her grinding began erratic and my thrusts became hard, and deep, with a pause between. As I tried to maintain that otherworldly feeling. I held her tightly and I lost coordination in my hips. I collapsed against her.

We had fogged up the windows and I couldn't see anything outside. We stayed there until we came back to earth. I finally asked.

"So? What happened next?"

My lover thought back I could see her drift back to the memory "When I finally came down, soaked, and spent, I wanted to try to do for her, what she did to me. I stood and kissed her, she kissed me back, but she broke the kiss saying 'it's late, and time to go home'. She turned to the door and I asked if I'd see her again."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Perhaps." my lover said.

End Part 2

D_rwc
D_rwc
28 Followers