One and the Other

Story Info
My lover agrees to seduce my wife.
1.6k words
4.18
61.1k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_rwc
D_rwc
28 Followers

We stood outside the bar, she was looking through the window scanning the crowd, and I was staring out towards the street at a parking meter. Focusing on an object always helped me remember things better.

"Black skirt, white top." She said to me.

"Yes, not sleeveless." I stared harder, remembering, "short sleeves with a button on the cuff." it sounded strange as I said it, but I was never a fashionista.

"I don't see her" She said. "There are a couple of women wearing... Oh wait, red hair, right?"

"Yes."

She stared, and stared."Wow, she's amazing." She finally offered.

I smiled. "I know."

She redirected her stare at me, she stepped close. "You're sure about this?"

"Yes."

She said slowly and deliberately as though she was reading a contract, "You want me to go into that bar... and try to seduce... your wife."

Hearing her say it made me smile. "Yes." I said.

Without warning she grabbed me and pulled me to her. She was tall, I barely had to tilt my head down to her. She kissed me hard, hungrily, passionately. I responded, and she kissed harder. I felt as though her kiss was a kind of lie detector, probing me for weakness in my resolve.

There was none.

My body responded and I attempted to wrap my arms around her. The thought of kissing my mistress with my wife so near was an amazing turn on.

As soon as my hands cupped her perfect ass cheeks she broke the kiss and stepped back from me. A wicked smile darkened her normally 'girl next door' looks.

"OK then." she said, and disappeared into the bar.

I walked home slowly, considering what I had set in motion. As far as I could tell there were three possible outcomes. One: my wife could turn her down flat. I don't know that she had ever been unfaithful, and frankly I didn't know if she had ever been with another woman. It was a suspicion I had always had, fueled by veiled comments about college life. Two: my wife could entertain her advances and never tell me. Of course I'd find out from my mistress (her name is 'Gwen' which is a name I loathe so I use it as little as possible.) This outcome would be ok by me; I would love to hear about their liaison from my mistress. It would also have the effect of inoculating me from any persecution if my affair was ever discovered. Three: My wife could delight in the affections of my lover, so much so, that she would eventually bring her home to our bed, to share with me. I realize this was a long shot, but it was a fantasy that had been crystallizing in my head (and in my loins) for years. When I had first described it to my lover (thinking out loud about my fantasy is a better description) she immediately volunteered with surprising enthusiasm.

I found myself walking along the piers, taking the long way home. I figured, if my wife was home before I was, then outcome number one had certainly been realized.

I stopped for a drink, and watched the young men (younger than me anyway), trying desperately to find a hook up. Their lust, like acne, was all too visible on their faces. The women (many of them older) played with these boys, pretending they weren't interested, but secretly looking for a way to connect without appearing whorish to their friends.

It got later and I wandered home. The lights were not on. That was a very good sign. I went in, stripped down, and climbed into a hot shower. My cock half erect responded to the spray. Hot and hard the streams from the shower head had me erect. I felt myself, stroking my cock, feeling the weight and shape change as the water and my fantasy excited my reproductive organs. I stroked myself and edged for a few minutes, enjoying the tipping point, but I didn't cum.

I finished my shower, dried off, and climbed into bed.

I was drifting off to sleep when I heard the door close loudly. I looked at the clock 2:30 a.m. That was way later than my wife ever stayed out. Lately she kept a fairly strict ten p.m. bedtime. I watched as she entered the bedroom. She walked with the, heavy measured tiptoe, of a drunk and went quickly into the bathroom.

This was looking good I thought as the shower turned on. I had made that same guilty sprint on several occasions.

I wanted to txt my lover badly, but we had strict rules about contact, and this was definitely out of bounds. I'd have to wait until we next met.

The sound of the shower had almost lulled me to sleep and I jerked awake when it stopped. I rolled away from my wife's side of the bed and pretended to sleep. I wanted to make it as easy for her as possible to slip in beside me.

I heard her towel drop and felt the bed sway gently as she climbed in. I thought 'until tomorrow my dear.'

That was precisely when I felt her spoon up behind me, her body nude and still damp. This was a surprise bordering on shock.

Her arm ran over my shoulder and down my side. "Sorry, did I wake you?" she said pronouncing each word carefully.

"hmmm no," I said "How was it?"

"Same as any other company party" she said dismissively, then I felt her reach around my waist and wrap her hand around my still stiff cock.

"Mmmmm" she cooed, as she stroked me roughly to full attention.

She disappeared beneath the sheets and I laid on my back. I felt her kiss her way down my body. Her body still damp felt warm and amazingly sexy. I watched the lump under the blankets move down between my legs and I instantly felt her hot breath on my cock.

My wife rarely went down on me like this and I had to watch her work, so I turned the covers like a toreador's cape and revealed my beautiful wife on her knees bending over my cock, hard and swollen from a night of fantasy, she stared down at it hungrily as she stroked its length, pulling roughly on the upstroke and forcing the cock head through fingers held tighter than I was used to on the way down.

She let saliva hang from her lip and drop in long tendrils onto my cock. The lube allowed her to jerk me harder and faster.

I had never seen her so single minded, it was an entirely new experience for me.

"Oh God" I moaned. "You're gonna make me cum".

I felt her free hand pinch at my tight ball sack and kneed my balls, then her fingers would slide down tracing the curve of my ass then back up to my balls.

"Ohhhhhh" Was all I could get out.

She knew I was close, not quite to the point of no return, but close.

She shifted between my legs and dropped down, taking my cock head between her lips. Still stroking me I felt her hot mouth wetting my glans. She pulled back and blew gently cooling the head.

Another deep moan.

Then she pursed her lips, like she was kissing my cock, but she held them together tightly and slowly pushed her way onto me. The effect was my rock hard penis had to force her lips apart to gain entry. Sooo tight, sooo hot.

This time my moan was more of a guttural grunt. I was rapidly reaching the cliffs edge.

My wife knew it too. She opened her mouth and took me in. She dragged her tongue against the underside of my cock as she pulled up. Then she opened wide and went down until I pressed against the back of her throat.

My hips gyrated and my hands went to her head. My wife did not usually let me cum in her mouth, but tonight she showed no sign that she wanted me anywhere else.

I cried out "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

She hummed a deep throat-ed 'Mmmm Hmmmm' onto my cock shaft.

My hips pumped and I fucked her mouth, she held my cock letting me slide through her fist and into her mouth as I pumped up and down. Her spit had thoroughly coated my cock and even as she held me tightly I was able to slide between fingers. I watched as my cock head appeared briefly from her fingers then disappeared into her mouth as I drove against her. Then I'd see the glistening head slide back out and back into her hot wet fist.

She made wet sucking sounds as she drooled and tongued me. She would suck creating a vacuum and I would hear a 'pop' as my dick pulled free of the seal she created on my shaft.

I erupted.

My back arched and I felt the first hot stream of cum explode from my cock.

I felt her lips lock around me as the second stream filled her mouth. A hot rivulet of cum escaped her mouth and ran down my cock between her fingers which were furiously milking me into her.

A third wave, and a fourth, then a series of receding waves brought me back to Earth.

She lingered for a long time licking and sucking, until I had gone completely soft. Then she crawled up me and kissed me deeply. I could taste my cum in her mouth.

"Good night." She said. and rolled off me, retrieving the blankets.

I laid for a long time wondering what the hell could have happened to bring that out of her.

I couldn't wait to find out.

End Part One

D_rwc
D_rwc
28 Followers