One Autumn Morning

Story Info
Husband & wife take the time to enjoy each other.
2.2k words
4.37
31.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and found Ann with her head lying on my chest. She was still asleep. The sunlight was coming through the window and was shining on the bed. Her hair was glistening in the light and I inhaled the scent of her hair. I love the smell of her hair it is always so fresh and clean smelling.

It was one of those cool and crisp autumn mornings. The window was slightly opened and the smell of dead leaves was in the air. I love that smell probably because it takes me back to my childhood. I grew up in a small town that had maple trees everywhere. In the fall the smell of dried leaves filled the air.

I just laid there very still and enjoyed the warmth of the sunlight coming through the window and the scents in the air. I was also enjoying Ann lying on my chest and the closeness of her. It was a glorious morning and being that it was a Saturday we had no place to go and was not in a hurry to get up and start the day.

I am not sure how much time had passed but Ann started to stir. She moved up to my shoulder and looked at me and said, "Good morning Sweetheart."

I replied, "Good morning to you too."

I bent my head over to give her a kiss. Her lips were warm and soft so I had to kiss them again.

I rolled over on my side facing her and placed my hand on her velvety soft cheek and stroked it. She looked so beautiful and sexy lying there in the morning sunlight. I put my hand on the back of her head and grabbed her hair and leaned in and gave her another kiss. We lay facing each other for a while gently kissing each other.

I moved my hand to her back and ran my hand along it slowly enjoying the soft velvet feel of her skin. I traced her shoulder blades with my fingers and slowly moved my hand to her neck. I leaned forward and nuzzled her neck and again inhaled the fragrance of her skin. The smell of her body totally turns me on.

I kissed her neck from below her ear and kissed along her jaw to her chin and back to her luscious full lips and this time kissed her a little more passionately. I moved my hand to her breast and laid my hand on the side of her full and firm globe of flesh. She reached over to me and put her hand on my bare hip and moved it slowly to my ass and held me tightly to her. It is moments like this that are meant to savor. The feeling of being so close that you are one with your mate.

I moved my hand to the front of her breast by slowly and lightly brushing around her nipple and areola but never touching her nipple. I traced a finger around them just teasing it with a tender touch. She moved her hand to my cock, which was now hard. She wrapped her small hand around it and was slowly and gently stroking it.

I kissed her neck again and slowly kissed her shoulder blade then onto her chest and then to her cleavage. She smelled and felt wonderful to all of my senses. I moved down in the bed just a bit so that I could kiss her further. I gently kissed her breasts and still left the nipple alone. I could see that my touch was having its proper effect as her nipples were hard and the areola was taut and puckered with anticipation.

I placed a very light kiss on one of her nipples and a soft moan escaped her lips. I rolled her onto her stomach and climbed on top of her. Ann has one of the sexiest backs of any woman alive and she glowed with the light coming through the window. I laid my head at her neck and kissed her neck and inhaled again the mixture of her hair and skin. I kissed her back past her shoulder blades and down to the small of her back. I lingered there kissing the small of her back and the top of her buttocks. I moved on down in the bed and placed kisses on her beautiful heart shape ass cheeks. They are magnificent smooth and soft globes of flesh that I enjoy lavishing attention on. I gave small sucking kisses on her cheeks that left small red spots and again a soft moan came from her. I kissed down the back of each thigh to the backs of her knees. I then moved to her strong muscular calves and to her feet. I then rolled her back over and grabbed one of her feet and kissed each toe and sucked each toe into my mouth.

I started kissing my way back up her legs and when I reached her thighs I kissed and licked her soft and tender inner thighs. She parted her legs and exposed and opened herself to me. I could smell the sweet aroma of her love juices that had started to flow. I kissed past the outside creases of her smoothly shaven pussy. She was starting to writhe slightly on the bed hoping that I would stop and place kisses and licks to her now red and swollen labia. I kissed on up past where she wanted me to be to her navel and licked it and continued my ascent past her flat tight stomach. Here again I had to deeply inhale the beautiful scent of her body.

She was beginning to breath heavier and I kissed my way to her heaving breasts and sucked a nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. Her taut and hard nipple felt wonderful in my mouth. I lightly teased it with my teeth and felt it swell even more. I moved to her other nipple and sucked it into my mouth and played with it in the same manner and it also grew in hardness.

Ann has breasts that when I squeeze them together I can suck on both nipples at the same time and she loves this. It is either the sensation of having both sucked on at the same time or a fantasy unrevealed to me of having two men at the same time. Either way I know she enjoys it and this morning was all about Ann's pleasure. I squeezed them together and sucked both nipples into my mouth and let my tongue dance on her hard nubs of flesh. She grabbed the back of my head and was trying to force her breasts further into my mouth. She was now squirming underneath me and was trying to get my cock into her pussy. But, it was not time for that yet.

I released her breasts and kissed back down her stomach to the top of her pussy. She willingly opened her legs and wanted me to enjoy myself at her eager pussy. I sucked her swollen labia into my mouth and again she let a moan out. I placed my hands under her ass and slightly lifted her up so that I could easily bring her pleasure. I also loved watching her as I licked her pussy and in this position I could clearly watch her face as I pleasured her. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top and kissed her directly on her hard clit. I moved my thumbs to the sides of her pussy and opened her up to my tongue. I inserted my tongue into her wet pussy and licked and lapped at her like a cat. The taste of her sweet juices on my tongue was like nectar to a honeybee. I again inhaled the smell of her into my lungs and it made my cock pulsate with excitement. I could feel my pre-cum moistening the sheets beneath my cock.

I moved my mouth to her hard extended clit and sucked on it like a small cock. Ann was now slowly grinding her hips to my tongue and was arching her back trying to get more pressure on her clit. She was breathing heavy now and had her hands on her tits squeezing and pinching them. I drew small circles around her clit and back down to her vagina where I could again taste of her juices.

I went back to her clit and when I got there I flicked it hard with my tongue and she jerked as if electricity was coursing through her body and I immediately sucked it into my mouth.

She moaned out, "OOOOOHHHH MY GOD!" and started to convulse and I had to hold her ass to keep pressure on her clit. Her juices were now flowing heavy and was soaking my chin. I stuck a thumb into her pussy and again licked small circles around her sensitive clit. I moved my hands up to her tits and was massaging and pinching her nipples as I toyed with her clit. I again flicked it hard with my tongue and sucked it back into my mouth. She nearly screamed this time and arched her back with the pleasure my mouth was giving her. I kissed the inside of her thighs, as I knew her clit was much too sensitive to be sucked on.

She reached for my head and was pulling me up to her. I climbed the length of her body and she kissed me deeply. She had to taste herself on my tongue.

She rolled me over onto my back and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. With her hand she traced circles around my other nipple then pinched it so to bring that fine line of pleasure and pain to my chest. She sucked and nibbled and then kissed her way to my cock.

She wrapped a hand around it and kissed the head of it. I was watching her, as I love to see her sucking my cock. She licked the pre-cum that was oozing from the tip onto her tongue and went, "MMMMMMMMMM." She then opened her mouth and I felt my cock slide past those full lips and into her throat. The smooth velvety warmth of her throat enveloped my cock. I could feel my cock at the back of her throat and she closed her mouth onto it and swirled her tongue around the sensitive underside and then licked at the head of my cock.

She started stroking my cock with her hand and kept her mouth on it sucking and licking. She reached her hand to my balls and slowly massaged them and then rubbed the soft spot just below my balls. She moved down and kissed each ball and sucked each one into her mouth before moving back to my cock. I just laid there watching this magnificent beauty so deftly working over my cock.

She then moved up and straddled me. She grabbed my cock and slowly guided it toward her soft wet pussy. The whole time she was looking me straight in the eyes with a combined love/lust look that was so very sexy.

She placed the head of my cock into her pussy and slowly let herself down its length. It is so sexy and such a turn on watching as my cock disappears into her. She was all the way down and just sat there letting both of us enjoy the feeling. I could feel her muscles rippling inside of her as she held me tight deep inside of her. The feeling of my cock being surrounded by such softness and warmth is incredible.

She then slowly started to slide up and down on my cock and I reached a hand to her pussy and was using my thumb on her clit to give her stimulation.

She quickened the pace and her breasts were undulating to her up and down motion. Her skin was now glistening in the sunlight due to the heat that had built up in our bedroom.

Ann then lustfully said, "God yes, fuck me!" I raised my hips to get into her as deep as possible and she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest and started pinching and squeezing my nipples.

She said as I was playing with her clit, "OH GOOOOOD I'M CUMMMMMING!" and I could feel the heat rising and my balls tightening and knew I was also. As Ann was coating my cock with her juices I also coated her insides with my orgasm. I could feel our combined juices running from her pussy and onto my cock and balls.

She lay completely down on my chest as we both recovered from our orgasms.

I again inhaled the fresh scent of her hair.

She looked up at me and gave me a deep kiss. My softening cock slide out of her.

She rolled off of me and laid her head on my shoulder.

I looked at her and said, "I love you more than life itself."

She kissed me and said, "I love you my Greek God."

We just lay there and enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the crisp smell of the autumn air.

As I was lying there it occurred to me that our lovemaking was like life. We are always in such a hurry to get things done or to go somewhere we forget to slow down and smell the roses. Or, in this case to slow down and truly enjoy one another completely and to be one together.