One Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

I opened my eyes and looked up at my little sister who had a look on her face like the cat who swallowed the canary.

"You said that you wanted to know what it was like. Was it everything you expected?"

"Fuck sis. Seriously you'd better make sure that any guy you do that to has a strong heart."

The next morning was Saturday. I waited for the two of them to emerge from the bedroom and we had breakfast together. James had something to do with some friends and Kathy and I were hanging out in on the couch. She was in her robe and I moved closer to her. I nuzzled and kissed her neck and reached in to squeeze one of her breasts.

"You think you can just fondle my titties any old time you want?"

"Kathy do you think that you'll get the house in the divorce?" I asked continuing my ministrations and tweaking her nipple.

"Where did that come from?" She asked while pressing her chest into my hand. "Nathan is going to want that big dumpy place but my lawyer will make him pay me for my half." Kathy leaned her head into me as I kept sucking and licking her neck.

"We should get something together. With three bedrooms for appearances. I love you and James and I think we'd make a nice, strange family."

"Strange indeed, with you listening to and watching mother and son fucking each other and James telling me that I should suck my brother's cock. OK sounds good to me." Kathy moaned as I moved her robe off her shoulders and laid her back on the couch.

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers
12