One Big Happy Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan and Damien go even further while avoiding her mum.
3k words
4.49
42.5k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* DISCLAIMER: This story contains incestuous content between father and daughter, vaginal fucking, deep-throating, eating pussy, and creampies. If any or all of this offends you, please read no more. All characters and scenarios are completely fictional, all characters involved are of legal age, and any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

-----

The morning sun crept into Megan's bedroom the next day from between the small gap in her curtains, highlighting her and her new lover naked and intertwined with nothing but a sheet on top of them. She knew she had to wake her father up and reluctantly kick him out before her mother got home from her girls night out.

"Daddy?" she whispered quietly. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes. Looking up at his beautiful blonde daughter, he raised his hand and gently brushed her soft cheek while looking deep into her eyes. Never had he seen a girl so gorgeous, and sexy. The knowledge that he pleasured his little girl as she pleasured him last night felt almost like a dream. He put his hand around the back of her neck and brought her closer to his lips.

As she tasted her father's kiss again, her pussy got instantly wet. Letting her tongue slide around inside his mouth, she let her hand wander down til it found her father growing erection. He let out a soft moan as she touched him. His kiss got more passionate the longer she played with his member. He kissed down her neck to her chest and then to her hardened nipple.

"Mmm, yes Daddy, suck your little girl's tit." She was moaning and sighing loudly as she felt his cock get harder and larger within her grasp. He reached between her legs and started touching her as he did last night. She began grinding against her father's fingers, pleasing herself as she pleased him.

Amidst the moans, Megan said something her father was not expecting. "I want you inside me."

She got on her knees and straddled him. Eyes locked in anticipation, she lowered herself onto his cock. The head touched her lips and they both moaned a loud moan. Spreading her lips apart, his head entered his baby girl. All concepts of father- and daughter-hood were gone; this was something else. A small droplet of her juices ran the length of his cock, a token of what was to come.

He put his hands on her ass and guided her down, his cock filling her with each millimetre she descended. Finally he was completely inside her, her father was inside her. She put her hands on his shoulders, arms straight for support. His hands were still on her perfect ass, massaging each cheek as she grinded against him. Her long blonde hair covered her perfect tits as she rose and fell.

She gasped, feeling her daddy's cock fill every inch of her tight pussy. He was so big and she was so little. She pulled her hair away so he could have access to her tits. She loved it when he licked her hard nipples. Leaning towards him, she aimed her tits to his open mouth. He was more than willing to accommodate his daughter's wish to be sucked.

He began sucking those beautiful mounds, slowly at first and then getting faster and rougher as she did on his cock. She put all her weight onto her knees and let him do what he wanted to her. He pumped up into her with one hard thrust, then another, until he was pumping like a jackhammer, hard and fast, her loud moans filling the whole house.

Pushing her back onto the bed, he spread her legs and entered her again. He was insatiable. He pounded her hard and without remorse.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your baby girl hard in my pussy!" Her dirty utterances only fuelled his desire. Pinning her hands above her head, he kissed her roughly, sliding his tongue deep into her girl's mouth and tasting her as he fucked her.

"I want to cum inside you," he said, grimacing his face as he neared his destination. "Then cum inside me. Cum inside your little girl." With her permission, he thrusted one more time, hard and deep and let out a loud grunt. He emptied his balls in his daughter's tight twat, filling her womb with the same seed that made her.

She could feel her body being filled with her daddy's cum, every inch of her insides being soaked with his creamy yumminess. They laid on her bed together, his cock still inside her as it shrunk. His kissed her and held her in his arms. Then something happened that quickly snapped them out of their daze.

They heard the front door open.

"Fuck! Mum's home!" Megan quietly shouted. Quickly grabbing her dressing gown, she raced out of her room to distract her while her dad stealthily made his way to his room.

"Hey Mum. How was your night?" she asked nonchalantly. She hugged her mum and spun her around so her back was to the hallway. Damien quickly raced from Megan's room to his own, putting on his pyjamas and getting into bed, feigning being asleep.

"It was good. I must ask, though, what are you up to? You've never greeted me like this before. What do you want?" her mum asked, with a curious gleam in her eye.

"Can't a girl greet her mum with open arms after a good night?" The implication was that Megan was referring to her mum's evening, but she was really inferring how well her night went with her dad. Her mum gave her a sarcastic look.

"Fine. I do want to ask you something. Can I borrow $100?" She didn't really want to buy anything but it was a good way of keeping her mum off the scent.

"What do you want $100 for?" her mum asked.

"This gorgeous dress I found online. I could use it from formal."

"Fine, but you're working this off in chores."

"I'm cool with that."

At least her mum didn't suspect anything, particularly of the nature of her husband fucking her daughter. She was so caught up with distracting her mum she didn't realise that her pussy was leaking both her own juices and her father's cum down her leg. She got dressed so quickly she forgot to put underwear on. She was getting turned on again knowing that her father came inside her.

Good thing I'm on the pill. Although, having Daddy's baby does sound hot, she thought to herself. Megan went to her room and cleaned herself up. Putting her finger inside her wet pussy, feeling where her daddy came, made her even hornier. A big glob on his cum dripped onto her finger and she instinctively put it in her mouth, savouring the taste of her daddy's load.

She got dressed for the day and went out to the kitchen to have some breakfast. Her parents were there at the table having their morning coffee.

"Morning Dad," she said, giving him a hug and kissing his head. "Morning sweetie. You sleep well?" He knew perfectly well how well she slept and speaking in code like this in front of his wife was turning him on, and he could only assume it was turning Megan on too.

"Yeah, I had a great sleep," she replied. When her mum wasn't looking, she blew her dad a kiss and winked.

"Hey Dad, can I tell you something?" Without waiting for a reply, she leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Your cum tastes so good mixed with my pussy juice." He gasped and took a deep breath; trying to hide his growing cock from his wife was going to be hard.

"What did you say?" her mum asked. "Sorry sweetie," Damien replied. "It's daddy/daughter stuff you're not privvy to." He winked at her and chuckled.

The day went by very slowly. Megan and Damien took every opportunity they got away from their unsuspecting family member to whisper naughty nothings to each other. Damien found it exceptionally hard to hide his constant stiffie from his wife.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet," her mum said. Both Megan and her dad gave each other a look; finally, some alone time.

As soon as her mum left the room and was a safe distance away, Megan immediately started pulling down her daddy's pants and playing with his cock. He bit his lips so as to not let out a huge moan that might be heard elsewhere in the house.

Without a word, she opened her mouth and let his hard member enter her wet hole. He wanted to fuck her mouth for so long and now, at long last, his wish was coming true. Running his fingers through her hair and grabbing her head on both sides, he slowly but deeply pistoned his cock into her throat. With some slight gagging and a lot of quiet moans, she engulfed his thick rod, burying it deep in her mouth. He could tell that she loved having his thick cock in her once virgin throat. He was also very impressed she could take it as deep as she was. She really was his little slut.

Hearing the toilet flush halted what they were doing. Damien pulled his pants up and tried so hard to tuck his growing erection down beside his leg while Megan wiped her mouth dry while still savouring his taste. "I know what I'll be doing later," Megan whispered, giving her father a wink and touching his growing cock through his pants.

From the moment Cynthia came back into the room, both Megan and Damien were trying so hard to think of ways to get rid of her. Megan did legitimately have a reason to go to the shops: she had to buy a textbook for her physics class. That was their break.

"Mum, Dad has to take me to the shops to buy my physics textbook. Can I do dress shopping while I'm out?"

"What happened to that dress you found online?"

"I love it but I may be able to find something better and cheaper, maybe." She knew she wanted that dress but this way, she and her daddy could spend a few hours fucking... somewhere. They could figure out that detail later.

Grabbing their stuff, Damien and Megan got in the car and left for the shops. As soon as they were around the corner, she immediately started playing with his cock through his pants. He was already stiff but having her hands on him made him even harder. He took one hand off the wheel and slid it under her dress. Her pussy was so wet, her panties were soaked.

"I've been thinking about this pussy all day. Did you like what we did this morning?" He gave her a wink, remembering back to only hours ago when he was pumping her full of his cum.

She nodded frantically while she lifted his pants and touched his thick cock, making him super erect. Leaning over, restricted only by her seat belt, she engulfed his cock in her mouth again, making sure his member filled every inch of her hole. Only this time, they both could moan as much and as loud as they wanted. It was the middle of the day so the sounds of the community drowned out any individual sounds.

"Yyyyrr ck tss... ooo ood!" she mumbled, her mouth filled with her daddy's stiff joystick. Her saliva was dripping in globs down his cock. He was having a difficult time keeping his thoughts on the road. He had to find somewhere to pull over to fuck this insatiable slut before they crashed.

"What did you say?" he chuckled to himself, half amused and half aroused by her attempts to talk with a mouthful of man meat. She looked up at him, gasping for breath, a string of saliva connecting her eager mouth with his toy. "I said, your cock tastes so good!" That being said, get continued sucking off her father. He ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her face down, filling her throat and making her gag and moan.

He found a secluded spot where he could park and fuck his daughter. Once the car was stationary, he pushed her roughly but carefully into the backseat. She leaned back into the seat and lifted her dress to give him access to her sweet dripping pussy. Pulling her panties off, he looked into her eyes and sniffed them, just like he did before they began fucking. The lust in their eyes just turned them on even more.

Dropping his head down, he went between his daughter's legs and breathed in her incestuous musk. Goosebumps appeared on both of their bodies, indicative of how much they wanted each other. His tongue extended out and gently touched her lips, sending electricity through her and making her gasp. Her head threw backwards as she grabbed his head and forced him to please her. He lapped at her wet fountain with an insatiable ferocity, grabbing her tiny tits and kneading her nipples in his fingers.

"Fuck Daddy, that feels so fucking good! Mmm, fuck!" She was screaming so loud, he was afraid even this secluded location wouldn't be enough to provide secrecy. He licked his finger and began fondling her asshole, just playing with the entrance as he buried his face in her pussy.

"You can finger my ass if you want, as long as you keep eating me." That was his cue. Salivating over his digit, he slid it inside her ass, slowly at first, only to the first knuckle. She writhed under his influence, grinding her wetness against his face. Slowly he moved his finger deeper into her ass, until all of it was in her. He pushed his finger even further into her dank hole and she moaned as she was getting pleased in both her holes.

"Mm, you're a fucking pervert, aren't you Daddy? Fucking your little girl, tasting her pussy, fingering her ass? I love it!" She giggled a slight girlish giggle, getting closer and closer to climax. Her breathing was becoming shallower and raspy. He grabbed her ass and lifted her up to his mouth, feeling her tight cheeks in his hands as he continued licking her dry. She was pinching her nipples as she was getting eaten out. So close. So close...

With one powerful grind, she grabbed his head and headlocked him with her legs, screaming with ecstasy and came into his thirsty mouth. He drank his daughter's juices and caught every escaping drop with his tongue.

Pulling him up, she kissed him passionately, tasting herself on his lips and getting even more aroused, if she even could. She sucked his lips and tongue and got every remaining drop she could to herself.

Freeing his bulging cock from its confines, he placed it at her entrance and slid right in, filling her dripping wet hole. After eating out his daughter he was already close to cumming and it wasn't long before he too came inside her. He didn't want to cum so quickly but she turned him on so much he couldn't help it.

He filled her with his cum again and kept going to please her some more. Despite having no cum left to offer, his cock stayed hard inside her, ever eager to fuck her and make her moan.

After a few minutes of thrusting deep into her, it was time to go. He leaned down and sucked on her nipple for a bit before they drove off. Fuck, she tastes so good! he thought to himself. One last touch of her pussy before they went to get her textbook.

When they got home, Cynthia came and gave them both a hug. "How was shopping? See anything you liked?" Megan looked at her dad and smiled.

"Yeah, but I still want that dress online."

"Okay. Oh, can I see you in your room about something?" Megan was sure her mum had no clue what was happening so they both entered her room and closed the door. She looked on her bed and her whole demeanour changed. Her mum definitely knew.

On the bed was the note she wrote to her dad, along with her panties. With a straight face, her mum looked at her and quietly said, "Explain this to me."

"Um... Er... You, um..." Megan was speechless. What was she going to tell her mum, she was fucking her mum's husband and her father? The sweat was dripping from every orifice. Then something happened to completely flip this situation on its head.

Her mum started laughing.

Confused and a little scared, Megan nervously laughed too. What the fuck was going on?

"I didn't know if your father was actually going to do it." Cynthia went onto explaining how she caught Damien sniffing her panties and how she made him a deal. He had a month to try and seduce his daughter and if he could fuck her, then she wouldn't stand in the way. But if the month passed and nothing happened, he had to stop sniffing her panties.

"How long has he been sniffing my panties?" "Years", her mum replied.

"So have you two fucked yet?" Megan nodded, scared to verbally verify it to her mum even though both of them openly knew what was going on.

"He's big, isn't he?" Megan nodded again, and smiled slightly, embarrassed to agree with her mum about her dad's girth.

Stepping closer to her daughter, Cynthia further spoke. "There was an addendum to the deal I made with your father. As you know, as a married couple, what's his is mine and vice versa." Without a word, she leaned in and passionately kissed her daughter, sliding her tongue inside her mouth.

-----

Thank you for reading my story. Be sure to read chapter one of this series and also check out, rate and comment on my other stories too. All comments and feedback are welcome.