One Blissful Day and Night...

Story Info
You visit a little earlier than expected.
4.5k words
4.25
15.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day is Thursday, June 21, 2001.

I am sitting in class in the back row writing down notes at approximately 10:00 am while dreaming about how my sweetheart will be coming to visit me later that evening. I looked down at my watch and it said 10:05. There is no one else in the last few rows except for me since I like to sit in the back. At 10:10, the door opens and a girl steps into the classroom, looks around and sits down right next to me. She is dressed in high heels, a short leather mini skirt and a white shirt. I cannot help but simply stare at her. The skirt and shirt perfectly accentuate each and every one of her curves. I try to keep my eyes off her but just can’t. She smiles at me and I just foolishly smile back at her. After finally looking up at her face, I realize that it was you, my sweetheart, and the very girl I had been dreaming about all class. You decide to come up early and see me in class. I give you a light peck on the cheek and continue writing notes while stealing a glimpse of your tanned firm legs and beautiful face every few seconds.

After a few seconds, you pick up her hand closest to me and place it on my thigh. You begin to massage my inner thigh while keeping your eyes focused on my crotch. You look up at me when I try to tell you to stop it. Then you slowly slide down your chair and sit on the floor with your hand still rubbing my thigh except that now you have your other hand rubbing my other thigh and calves. Slowly you unzip my fly and slide your hand in while the other one continues to play with my thigh. The hand inside begins to rub my dick, massaging it and drawing slight whispering moans out of me. I tell you I will be done with class in only thirty more minutes and to please wait.

You reach up and pull my dick out of my jeans. You look into my eyes teasingly and lick your lips and let go of my dick completely and continue to rub my thighs some more. After a few more minutes of teasing me with a hundred other students just a few rows in front, you slowly lick from the bottom of my dick all the way up to the head. Then you take the whole thing in at once and deep throat me. After pumping for a little while and licking and sucking my dick, I explode with an orgasm unlike any I have had before and shoot all the way down you throat into your stomach. You swallow every last drop and then lick me clean, close my fly and pat my crotch.

Then we stare at each other for a few minutes after which you say to me, “If you ever want me to do even touch your dick again you will do as I say for the next 13 hrs up until midnight tonight and I mean EVERYTHING I say. Is that understood?” Of course I wanted more orgasms like that again and so, quickly agreed. You said good, unzipped my pants and put a black leather collar around my dick and said “This little friend is now mine and only mine, you are not allowed to touch it anymore without my permission.” I was stunned and looked at you shockingly. You once again replaced my dick in my boxers and zipped my fly. As the class ended at 11:00 am you told me to get up and come with you as you had your arm wrapped around me inside my button-down shirt and inside my pants holding onto my dick. I also had my arm around your waist as to not look too conspicuous. You led me to your car and told me to sit down and that I am driving. I obeyed of course and started the car.

I hit the brake and put the car into Drive and pulled out of the parking lot slowly with you beside me in the passenger seat. As soon as I hit the Drive slot with the gearshift, you took off your seatbelt, reached over, and began to lick my neck from bottom to top and sucking on it and nibbling on my earlobes. You knew exactly how much this turned me on and that was your goal. After what seemed like an eternity of you sucking and licking and nibbling on my neck and earlobes you ordered me to remove my shirt and undershirt while you held onto the steering wheel. Once again, I did as I was told and sat in the driver’s seat in only a pair of jeans and boxers. I was ordered to drive to our hotel for the night and was trying to keep my eyes on the road and off your stunning beauty at the same time as hard as it was. In a few minutes I glimpsed over and saw that you now had taken off your white shirt and had nothing on except for the skintight leather miniskirt and a bra. I simply couldn’t keep my eyes off you and kept fighting to focus on the road in front of me. With it being rush hour, I didn’t have much of a choice but to simply drive.

Then you, again, began to play with my thighs and my chest while licking my neck and earlobes. You then trailed all the way down to my stomach and began sucking and licking and nibbling your whole way down concentrating on my nipples on the way. This sent all kinds of shockwaves through my body and my dick was once again rock hard and pushing to get out of my jeans. You noticed the bulge, smiled at me and continued licking on my abs knowing very well how much this turned me on. After almost 30 minutes of just teasing every inch of my chest, abs and neck you unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my ankles while I was still driving. You ordered me to pull over for a minute and remove my pants and to put my shoes back on. I did as I was told. The demands actually began to take an effect on me as well by now; I was being turned on by every single order that came out of your mouth and my dick was harder than it had been in a long time. Each time you uttered a command to me, you also became hotter and hotter as you realized the power and control you have over your lover and slave, me.

As I was in the process of taking off my pants you continued your assault on my chest and stomach with your slippery but firm tongue which literally sent shockwaves through my body. I attempted to kiss you at this point but you just pulled away, smacked my face and said “Don’t you ever try anything like that again! You are my little slut tonight and you will do what I say and nothing else. Understood? Now put your damn shoes back on and start driving.” I try to protest but am smacked again on the other cheek and immediately apologize and begin driving. Now you continue to drive me wild massaging my inner thighs and licking and kissing and sucking on them as well. You suddenly bite my inner thigh real hard and say “That will be a mark of you being my slut tonight just so you don’t forget. Now don’t disobey me again or I will have to punish you. Just sit back and enjoy till I tell you to do or say something.” I just nod and say “Okay.”

As I once again begin to pick up some speed on our way to the hotel, you get up from your seat. As I try to figure out what you are doing, you come over to my seat and sit on my lap with just a leather miniskirt and bra on and sit with your beautiful hot opening just an inch away from my rock hard dick. You put your arms around my neck and start sucking on my neck and earlobes as your hole moves closer to my dick and you begin to rub against it with your leather miniskirt. Soon you pick up speed and I just can’t hold it in any longer. Passing cars each honk as they see what we are doing. As you sense that I am about to cum all over your sexy leather miniskirt, you pull a couple inches away again and proceed licking, sucking, and nibbling all over my nipples, chest, stomach, neck and earlobes.

Finally, I arrive at the hotel and pull into the parking lot. You tell me to come with you so I can sign us in. I reach for my pants and shirt but you slap my hand away and tell me that I wasn’t told to put anything on. I tell you that I can’t go in the lobby in just my boxers and you grab my dick and pull on it. My hips jump in the air and I quickly agree. I get up and open my door and walk behind you to the lobby. The girl behind the counter just stairs at me and doesn’t say anything out of the ordinary. You are once again dressed in your hot leather miniskirt and white shirt. I soon stop thinking about my nudity and cannot stop staring at your sexy body; beautiful face and captivating smile. I sign the paper and ask if we can leave now and you reach into my boxers and squeeze my balls reminding me very sternly how I am to not speak without permission first. Fortunately, the girl behind the counter does not see this since she is typing in the information while this was proceeding.

I am told to get the things out of the car and bring them to the room as you go in and freshen up. I go to the car thinking about how badly I want to jump on you right then and there not caring what anyone saw or thought. I just wanted to screw you all night long. As I was getting the bags out of the car, I noticed that this was really affecting me as the head of my dick was poking out of the hole in my boxers. I quickly tuck it back in and grab the bags, lock the car and walk back to the room. You let me in after making me wait for almost 5 minutes in just my boxers with my dick sporting a solid hard-on.

When I finally come in, you are dressed in a satin teddy that hugs every one of your sensuous curves and accentuates your breasts in all the right places and fits perfectly. I feel as if I am about to cum right there in my boxers. You see the hard-on that I am sporting and grab my dick and pull out a leather leash from behind your back and attach it to the collar you had put on my dick previously. You then grab my boxers and quickly rip them right off of me saying that I won’t need those anymore. Then grabbing my dick, you pull me in closely and kiss me ever so softly on my lips for the first time in more than a month. My dick already hard for an hour is aching for release and I just want to jump on you right there. Then you push me back against the wall and tell me to put on a pair of leather panties you pull out of your bag. They are bright red with a hole for my dick and balls and skin tight. I just look at you and see that stern look at which point I know I should just do it and of course, I put on the panties.

I slip into the panties and then stand there in just the panties and leash attached to my dick. You grab the leash and lead me to the bed and tell me to lie down. I do as I am told. You then tell me to spread eagle and attach each of my ankles and wrists to the four bedposts of the bed. I can no longer take it I am so horny. I want to pounce on you and make love to you all night. You sense this by looking deep into my eyes and noticing how they are all glazed over and shining in my desire to do unspeakable things to you.

Then you step back and grab a bottle of warming oil. You spread it all over my chest and dick and legs and massage the entire bottle into my body. My body is burning after only a few minutes from the oil and my dick feels like it will explode at any moment. I am literally burning with desire. Then you untie me and tell me to step off of the bed and to stand at the edge. You lay down in the middle grabbing my leash and pull me to you handing me a bottle of massage oil. After untying your teddy and letting it uncover your back and ass, you tell me to give you a head to toe massage and to not miss a spot or I will be punished severely for not doing as I was told.

I open the bottle and squeeze a large glob of it onto the small of your back. I start by massaging your lower back in slow, deep circles. I then move up to your upper back and massage in almost half the bottle into your back. Slowly I trail down to your incredibly tight ass and massage it firmly making sure to touch every last inch. I can’t help but move down to your thighs and attempt to turn you on by rubbing your inner things knowing that does all kinds of things for you. I then move all the way down to your feet and massage your feet and toes. Finally I finish and wait for you to say something. I notice the clock on the nightstand that reads 9:15 now and pray for it to be 12 so I may finally cum. You grab my leash and tell me I did a good job but point to your neck and say that since I missed a little I am to be punished.

You go over to your bag and pull out a small paddle that you would use for Ping-Pong. You sit over the edge of the bed and tell me to lie on my stomach in your lap. I obey and wait for the pain that was coming. I clench my ass in anticipation of the pain and you pull on the g-string going down the crack of my ass and snap it causing me to jump a little. You then massage my ass a little till I calm down and am finally comfortable in this position. You pick up your arm with the paddle and bring it down hard onto my ass. I jump up in the air from the pain and yell. You push me back down and hit me again on the other ass cheek. You repeat this another 4 times on each ass cheek. At this point my eyes are really glazing and my dick has calmed down from the pain and I quickly forget all of my perverted thoughts.

As the clock turns to 10 p.m., I get up from your lap and stare at your beautiful face, sexy body and tan legs. My dick immediately springs to attention once more. You look deep into my eyes and just smile. Then you grab my leash, pull me into you and give me another incredible kiss making my dick rock-hard. Your next phrase to me is “Go down on me and you better make it good if you ever want that dick to be released from its collar!” I look at you and say, “I will try, my lover, my master.” You smile at me and lay down on the bed spread eagle.

I can no longer contain myself and begin by moving your teddy below your breasts and start nibbling and sucking gently on your nipples. I move up and suck on your neck and nibble on your earlobes. I immediately move down to your stomach and lick up and down from your bellybutton to your tits and massage them softly yet firmly. I move down to your stomach and suck and lick on it and then slowly down to your thighs. I suck gently on your thighs and then I suck on your inner thighs leaving a mark from sucking too long. Then I move back up and start breathing on your opening and staying just out of your reach with my tongue. You try to thrust to my face but I move back and then hold you down by your waist. I start licking your opening up and down, up and down gently at first and then a little rougher. Then I take my right hand and begin rubbing your hole till you get wait and keep rubbing while I lick your slit.

Then I stick my index finger inside of you slowly and gently. Then I continue rubbing your slit with my middle finger while licking it gently and massaging it with my tongue. I take my left hand and massage your breast playing with your nipple. I take my middle finger and stick it in inside you along with my index finger. I start pumping them in and out of your hot love box. I take my tongue and move it down to your opening where my fingers are moving in and out of your hole and gently push my tongue inside to join my fingers. I start screwing you with my tongue hard and fast causing you to moan like never before. I casually slip in my ring finger and pump in and out of you with all three fingers while licking up and down your slit with my tongue. You just cave in to your inhibitions and cum loudly and hard. I taste your delicious love nectar and suck it all out of you and lick my lips and look up at you. You look tired and completely spent. I walk over to your bag, grab your little vibrator and bring it back with me while you lay in your bed with your eyes closed still thinking about the great experience you just had.

I walk back and lay down between your legs. I bring up the mini mite and rub your slit with it making you wet again. I look up at you and say, “damn woman, you just can’t have enough can you?” While moaning and groaning, you smile back down at me and whisper “You are not to speak to me like that my little love slave, you will pay for that.” Then I slowly insert the vibrator into your love box and pump it in and out. I again start licking your slit with my tongue and rub your g-spot with the vibrator sending vibrations throughout your entire body. I lean up and lay down on top of you with my crotch and dick right above your hole. I lay my dick right over your slit and rub it up and down with the vibrator inside of you pleasuring you beyond belief. Once again, you orgasm with full force and collapse below me.

I lay there next to you for about 10 minutes while you recover from the two greatest orgasms of your life. You get up and grab my cock leash and pull me up to my feet by my dick. I am in pain and jump up of course. You next pull me by my dick to the balcony of our room. I glance over at the clock and notice that it was already 11:30 and soon it will be my time to cum. I follow you to the balcony and you sit me on a high chair in the balcony and order me to rub my dick for you. I am completely hard by now and start stroking my dick to entertain you. You smack my hand and my dick and say, “I didn’t say to stroke your dick, I just said to rub it!” You notice another woman on the balcony a couple rooms over from us and you get an interesting idea. You call over the woman and ask her to watch. At this point I am still wearing my leather thongs with a hole for my dick and balls. She is curious and looks over for a minute. You grab my dick from behind me and start stroking my dick in front of her. I am getting close to cumming when you stop and grab my chest, turn me around and start licking my stomach and nibbling on my nipples again. She turns to us now and begins to play with herself in front of us. You then grab my cock leash and bring me back to the bed and lay me down. You lay down on top of me and then slowly sit on my face. You tell me to clean you out. I, of course, oblige and licked and sucked every last drop of your delicious cum from your warm love box.

The clock hit 12 a.m. I slowly got up and pushed you onto your back on the bed. I got up, took off my dick collar and leash and attached the leash to your neck. I told you that from now on you will be crawling in this place and not be allowed to do anything I do not tell you to. Then I move up to your mouth and drop my balls into your mouth. I force you to start sucking my balls and you oblige. You massage them with your hands and suck on them gently and play with them with your tongue. I finally get up after a little while and grab your leash and pull you to the ground onto your feet.

I order you to crawl before me and you get on your hands and knees. I then grab your leash and bring you out onto the balcony. You follow me out and then I pull you up onto your feet and give you a deep passionate kiss. Then I tell you to get on your hands and knees and begin sucking on my dick now and make sure to make it good or else. You start sucking my balls and then move to the base of my shaft. You start licking from the base to the head and then back down again. I get harder and harder by the second. Then you take my entire dick into your mouth and start sucking on it harder and harder while playing with the head with your tongue. The girl from the balcony next to us is still over there playing with us watching intently as you sucked on my dick making it harder and harder. Then you deep throat my entire dick while reaching out your tongue to my balls and massaging with them. Then you starting pumping it faster and faster and harder into your mouth and finally get me off after about thirty minutes of sucking and stroking. I cum with an eruption down your throat into your stomach. You take your mouth off, lick me clean with your tongue and then lick your lips.

I grab your leash and lead you back to the bed. I then lay down and then tell you to give me a head to toe massage just like I did to you and to make it better than mine or else. You take the warming oil again without my knowing and start massaging it into my back and then to my thighs and calves. You massage the other half of the warming oil into my ass and feeling it and start breathing on it. I get hotter and hotter and then you start licking and sucking on my ass. I literally jump into the air at this incredible feeling. I get up after you having wasted an hour and grab your leash. I pull you up to my face and give you another incredible kiss that sends shock waves throughout your body. I then push you off and tell you that I never gave you permission to suck or lick my ass. I lay you down onto my lap as well and beat your ass red with the paddle. Your love box is dripping now with your sweet juice. I am around too much at this point and tell you to lie down on the bed. I tie your wrists to the top two bedposts. I then move to your sweet slit and rub it up and down with the head of my dick. You want to grab me but can’t because your hands are tied to the bed. I then lay down with my face right over your tits and plunge into your hole to the base of my dick and you jump up with pleasure. Then I kiss your neck and lick it in long, slow strokes while pumping my dick in and out slowly. Then I take your ankles and put them up over my shoulders and start pounding into you harder and harder and rougher until you just can’t take it anymore. You cum again and my dick is squeezed by your tight inner walls and cums deep inside of you.

12