One Boring Night?

Story Info
A night away from home becomes anything but boring.
1.1k words
3.91
44.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am on a business trip in LA, and I am booked into a very nice hotel. I am sitting in the bar, having a drink before going upstairs to bed. It has been a long day, and tomorrow promises to be even longer.

A nice looking man, a little younger then me, comes in and sits at the bar. There is only one seat between us, and we start talking quietly. He is on a business trip too, with a couple of colleagues. They are out for the evening, and he is not looking forward to spending lonely time in the room. The bartender gives him some advice on movies that are showing on the hotel cable system. Since we are both alone, we decide to stave off the bordem by splitting the cost of a movie, and to watch it in his room.

The movie is rather sexy, not showing much, but leaving the thoughts behind. I let him know that I am open to his advances by kicking off my shoes and climbing on the bed, patting the bed next to me. He does not hesitate, just climbs up next to me. Without a single word, he begins kissing me, lightly at first, then with more passion. He is a very good kisser, and it doesn't take much for the excitement to take over.

He traces my lips with his tongue and then thrusts it into my mouth, frenching me deeply as I suck on his tongue. He kisses my neck, making me shiver as his hand touches my breast for the first time. He undresses me, starting with the buttons on my blouse, reaching behind me as it falls off my shoulders. He unclasps my bra, and frees my size 36C tits. As the clothes hit the floor, he cups my tits in his hands and sucks each nipple to a peak. He pulls me to my knees on the bed, and unzips my pants, reaching behind me to push them down. Grabbing my ass and squeezing it he pulls me towards him. He sucks on my tits as my pants slide down my thighs, then his tongue trails down my belly as my pants reach my knees.

He lays me down, goes to the end of the bed, and pulls my pants and panties off. While he is standing there, he takes off his own clothes, leaving them in a heap on the floor. I slide to the end of the bed, and with one leg on each side of him, take his semi-erect cock in my mouth. It instantly starts to grow, filling my mouth as I suck on it. I suck him hard, for several minutes, and then he pulls away from me, and sits on the side of the bed. He leads me around to sit between his knees, and urges me to suck his cock some more.

Faintly, I hear a door, but assume it is down the hall. I suck him until he is about to cum, and then stop. He slides back up on the bed and pulls me with him, to sit on his lap. He reaches down between my legs, and caresses my clit, rubbing in circles and I feel his fingers slide into my pussy. His thumb is circling my asshole, and it takes a few minutes for me to realize that there are more then one set of hands at work!

#1, on the bottom, pulls me forward to suck on my tits, and #2 pulls my hips up, to stick his tongue in my pussy. He gets his fingers wet, and sticks 2 of them in my ass, while running his tongue up and down my slit. #2 stops, and #1 turns me around, sliding his cock into my pussy. #2 stands on his knees in front of me, and without even looking at his face, I take his cock in my mouth, leaning over to reach him, which puts a different angle on the cock in my pussy. I suck his cock until it is rock hard, and then they turn me around again. #1 slides his cock back into my pussy, and #2 slides his wet cock into my ass, very gently.

As they quicken their pace, I see movement out of the corner of my eye. Cock #3 is presented to me, at eye level, and I take it in my mouth without hesitation. #3 holds my head and starts to fuck my mouth. #1 is squeezing my tits and fucking my pussy. #2 is holding my hips and fucking me in the ass. I suck #3's cock in rhythm with the 2 cocks fucking me. My ass and pussy begin to tighten around the cocks in them, and I suck harder with my mouth. I lean forward, and his cock slides down my throat, his balls slapping my chin, as I start to cum. The men feel my thunderous orgasm, and they cum together...#1 filling my pussy, #2 filling my ass, and #3 cumming down my throat, at the same time.

As the storm of orgasms subside, we make a quick switch. #1 & #2 pull out of me leaving me feeling totally empty until #3 pushes me down on the bed, and buries his face in my very wet, cum covered pussy. He sticks his fingers in my ass, and his other hand in my pussy, fucking me with his hands as he flicks his tongue on my clit. #1 lies down beside me, and begins to suck on my nipples. #2 makes a quick trip to the bathroom to clean up, and then lies down on my other side. They knead, caress, massage and suck until I begin tensing up as yet another orgasm approaches.

I grab them both, and slide my hands up and down their almost soft cocks. I cradle their balls in my hands, and then shove a finger in each asshole. They both jump, then relax against my hands, as I fuck them. When they are all hard again, I prop myself up on the pillows, and pull them toward me. #3 climbs between my legs, and shoves his cock into my pussy. I take the other two cocks in my hands, and bring them together over me, sucking on them both, running my tongue around the tips, and pumping my hands up and down. I deep throat first #1, then #2, while #3 is fucking me. #3 is rubbing my clit, and the others are playing with my tits, rubbing and pinching them. I suck on #1 until he cums down my throat, then suck on #2 until he is ready. After he fills my mouth and I swallow, #3 climbs over me to sit on my chest, and I suck on his cock, tasting myself, until he cums in my mouth too. By now, we are all so tired that we just lie down on the bed and fall asleep. As I drift off to dreamland, I have a hand on each tit, and one keeping my pussy warm. What a night!!!