One by Day, Two at Night

Story Info
Autumns surprises James, then he surprises her.
1.5k words
3.92
24.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn had a surprise for James. He was supposed to be home soon and hoped he wouldn't be too much longer. She stood in the kitchen, shifting a little in her high heels as she put the finishing touches on dinner. She was dressed simply, in a red sundress, her brown hair clipped back from her face.

"Honey, I'm home!"

"Hi, what is this, the '50s?" She joked at his greeting.

"I don't know, a Stepford Wife might be kind of nice," he smiled as he patted her on the ass. They say down to the dinner she had made, chicken, green beans, a glass of wine. They caught up a little on the day, she had the day off so he was curious to see what she had been up to. Sounded like a pretty run of the mill day, though. A stop at the grocery store, the post office, the dry cleaners, nothing terribly exciting. She shifted a little in her seat.

"Ants in your pants, dear?"

"Not exactly...so, how was work?"

"The usual, not bad. Never mind that, are you up for a little fun tonight? I know someone who's coming to town and would love to have his way with you," he said, a devious smile playing on his lips.

"As long as he doesn't mind sloppy seconds," Autumn smiled back.

"Oh, so you want a little fun now?"

"Well, if we do that it wouldn't be sloppy *seconds* anymore..." she trailed off, glancing at him. James' eyebrows rose in surprise.

"Kevin came over today, he left just before you got home, actually. Quite frankly, I'm a mess."

James felt his cock twitch as he imagined her being plowed by Kevin's cock, he wanted to tasty her sloppy, soaked pussy. This was better than he hoped for. He thought she may have ridden a toy and enjoyed herself today, this was better, much better. "So, *ahem* what did you do?"

"Well, first he had his tongue deep in my pussy while he rubbed my clit. In no time at all he had me cuming hard and fast, all while I had his cock in my mouth."

"Mmmhmmm...and then?"

"Well, he didn't have much free time today, so we got down to business. He got me on my knees and slid his cock in me, while he started to finger my ass. You know how much I love that, my pussy being stretched by his cock with fingers in my ass. Mmm... Anyway. Long story short, he fucked me hard and came deep in my pussy. But, after he came, I put my panties back on and took his cock in my mouth. Couldn't send him off without cleaning him up, could I?"

"Well, no. I suppose you couldn't." James' cock strained against his zipper, he loved just how filthy his wife could be.

"I'd be a terrible hostess if I didn't!" She joked, winking at him. "Well, I cleaned him up, sucked my pussy juices and his cum off of his member, got him nice and hard again. Took him down my throat, ran my nails over his balls, oh honey you should have heard him moan. When he was about to cum again, I stood up, he yanked the top of my panties open and he came right in to them. Shooting his load right at my pussy again. I'm just a mess."

James thought about her pussy, just sitting in Kevin's jizz. He wanted a taste. More than a taste. He wanted his face buried in her wet cunt, he wanted to taste her in her current state. God, he loved tasting another man's cum in her, he loved knowing she did it just for him. Looking at her most of the time you'd never know what a delightful little slut she could be.

James glanced at his watch, "looks like Dennis should be here soon. You ready for round two?"

"Hope he doesn't mind the mess..."

"Oh, I'm sure he'll love the mess actually."

The two of them took a couple minutes to clean up from dinner, James kept pausing to playfully kiss her on the neck, nibble her ear, or squeeze her nice, round ass. He almost wished he could enjoy her all by himself tonight. Almost. The doorbell rang, James went to go answer it while Autumn went upstairs. She had met Dennis a couple times and knew that he had a tendency to get right to the main event and didn't waste time with small talk up front. Sure enough she heard the boys start up the stairs moments after her.

James and Dennis came in to the room, Autumn was already sitting on the bed. James came over to her, kissed her once on the lips, deeply, as his hands went straight to the straps of her red sundress, pushing them down her shoulders. The top of her dress came down, exposing her large breasts, her pink nipples already hard with excitement. She stood for a moment and let her dress fall to the floor, Dennis took the opportunity to take her tits in his hands. He bent down and took her hard nipple in his mouth. Autumn felt a shiver run through her body as his tongue swirled around her puckered nipple.

She sat back on the bed, James' hand ran up her thigh, he let his fingers wander, pushing her wet panties aside he slipped his fingers into her soaked pussy. He fingers her for a minute, enjoying how slick it was with another man's cum. Dennis moved up to the bed, his cock hard ready for some attention. Autumn took his slick head in her mouth, he was bigger than she remembered. Her mouth worked down his shaft, she moaned around his member as she got closer to cuming while James expertly worked her pussy.

James took his fingers from her twat and licked them. Oh god was she delicious. He leaned over and finally got to bury his tongue in her sweet snatch. He could taste her mixed with Kevin's jism, she was sweet, salty, sticky. Exactly how he liked her. He glanced up, face still in her pussy, and watched Dennis slide his dick down her throat. She was so sexy, he loved seeing her take one so far down, lips to balls. She licked and swirled her tongue around his member. She sucked a great cock, had almost no gag reflex. He loved watching her take a huge cock in her mouth, her throat expanding with it as he slid in.

James spread her legs further, positioned his knob and thrust deep in her pussy. He slid in and out hitting her g-spot, making her gasp around Dennis' cock. He felt her muscles tighten as she got closer to orgasming. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him into her as she came, her nerves feeling electrified as she did. Her twat tightened on his shaft while he continued to pound her.

James took his cock out of her pussy, letting Dennis have a chance with her. Dennis took his cock out of her mouth, sat on the bed and had her climb on top of him, he wanted her tits in his face while she bounced on his Johnson. She pushed her hips down, grinding down on to his cock. She came hard, her juices coating his shaft, dripping on to his balls. He grabbed her ass as she came, pulling her ass cheeks apart. James, took the opportunity to lube up her sweet brown star and pushed his cock in.

The two of them pounded her, she moaned as she got closer to cuming again. James' cock in her ass was pushing her closer to the edge, Dennis thrust deep in to her slick love tunnel. He pumped harder, he wanted to glaze her tits with his juices. James loved her tight little ass, he wanted to fill her up, leave her a bigger mess than she already was. Dennis took his cock out of her twat and moved up the bed. She got on her hands and knees and let James fuck her ass while she took Dennis in her mouth and cleaned off his cock, tasting his precum on her tongue.

Dennis had her flip on to her back, James removed his dick from her ass. She thrummed her clit as the two of them jerked off over her. Dennis came first, coating her breasts with his jizz, shot after shot of cum all over her. She came as he was finishing up, her moans grew louder, more intense as she worked her clit. James jerked his cock, and pointed it straight at her pussy. His balls tightened as he jerked his cock harder. He came, coating her cunt with his hot, sticky load.

She lay on the bed, thoroughly worn out. Sticky. Hot. Soaked. She smiled a bit as the bought crossed her mind, "not exactly what I planned on for dessert." She got up off the bed and went into the bathroom, leaving the boys to clean themselves up and started a hot shower for herself, enjoying the feeling of the cum slowly dripping down her body.