One Choice After Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He relinquished control and allowed me to push down. The water made it more difficult than normal for him to enter me but I continued to bob my body and edge myself down over him. The buoyancy gave me the freedom to bounce over him. My cunt craved him but I was growing in frustration due to my lurid desire to have him plunge deeply.

He felt my need even though he could feel the water interfering and assisted by thrusting with shallow movements. The friction only permitted him to successfully move one millimeter at a time.

I felt my body starting to tremble in anticipation as my heart started to pump more rapidly. My tongue continued to glide over and suck on his. My legs tightened around him while my hips flexed to assist him move deeply to no avail. Pulling my lips away, I searched his eyes. My glance was serious and nearly sweltering as my body ached.

Biting my lip, I diverted my eyes from his because I didn't want him to see my frustration mounting. Burying my head in the crook of his neck, I looked up at the moon while my body clung to him. With each step he took, my arms tightened around him."

I broke the silence by murmuring breathily, "Next choice...do you want to stay in the water? Or move to the blanket?"

Without hesitation, he answered by turning and walking to the shore. He carried me in his arms with his cock still penetrating me until he reached a spot where he knew I could find my footing on the lake's floor. He lifted my body up and we both moved our hips to help him slide out but the water's suction only made it more difficult. Once he was out, he set me carefully down.

My hand reached out to wrap around his cock and stroked it to maintain his arousal as I turned to walk to the shore. He wrapped his arms around me from behind as I led him out. I glanced back with a teasing grin, "I need to make sure we keep you nice and hard."

He chuckled and we began to playfully banter, "As if I could go soft around you."

"Well I'm not taking any chances." I pushed the small of my back against his pelvis.

"If you want to take out insurance on my cock, your hand can pay the premium." He slid his hands down to fondle my breasts.

"Baby, my hand would outbid everyone if you ever auctioned off your cock." My fingers reached down to tease his balls.

Approaching the blanket, I turned in his arms to stand on my toes and kiss his lips lightly as I guide his body to lie down. As my body descended with his, I glanced to meet his eyes. Unable to hide my desire, I looked up at him with wide, expressive eyes, "Your next choice...do you want the top? Or bottom?"

His eyes widened to match mine, "I want to be on the bottom tonight, baby." He lay down on his back and tugged on my hand, "Come to me lover. I want you...badly."

My gaze never left his while I crawled up his body slinking until I hovered over him with my knees straddling his hips waiting for my cue.

He growled audibly, "There's my tigress. I want s'more of you. Or rather s'more of me in s'more of you."

Grinning at his joke from earlier, I nibbled at my lower lip. I began to lower my hips so my pelvis could tease his. When his dick found my opening, I purposely stopped with the head positioned perfectly. My smoldering eyes focused on his, "Is this what you want?"

He murmured his pleasure as he felt the tip of his penis against my labia. His eyes traveled from my dark, wet hair to my face... neck...breasts...torso...until he zeroed in on where his sex met mine.

I immediately arched my back to sit up erectly and watched his eyes as I lowered myself over him. I let him feel how wet I really was...the wetness he caused not by our skinny dipping. I allowed myself to glide over him and reached up to push my wet hair from my face.

He reached up to caress my breasts as you my body descended onto him. His fingers swirled around my areolas causing my nipples to transform into hard, little peaks that begged to be pinched and twisted. His fingers obliged as he commented with a teasing grin, "I can feel how wet you are, April and, frankly, I haven't touched you since we got out of the water. How are you so wet baby?

A sudden pinch of my nipple caused my body to jump. My hips immediately plunged down over him to feel his cock pierce me. I started to bite my lips as I braced myself with my hands on his chest. With my arms fully extended, I began to ride him. His grip on my breasts tightened as I breathily bit out, "Alex...I think you know that you pretty much don't have to touch me to make me want you...ache for you...ready for you. A word...a glance...hell just being around you...even thinking of you...and my insides instantly puddle." I gasped as his hard cock hit my cervix and added as I quirked a grin, "and I think that was pretty dangerous information I just imparted."

He torturously pinched and twisted both nipples simultaneously as he angled his cock up inside of me, "Oh I don't think it was dangerous at all, my dear. In similar fashion, you have an effect on me too... just by being you."

Furrowing my brow ever so slightly, my hands moved to his shoulders. My body moved more deliberately as my knees flexed to pull him out and shove him back in. I swiveled my hips...grinding...riding him. I flicked my head to get my hair out of my face; but, as soon as I moved my head down, it fell right back over my shoulder. Swiping my tongue over my lower lip, I winced when his pinch caused my cunt to tighten even more.

Alex watched my face concentrating intently. "Mmm...I love it when you toss your hair as you fuck me like this. Ride my hard cock, April. You got me all hard with the skinny dipping and screwing in the lake...now use my hard cock all you want."

H swiftly thrusted his hips up into me as my hips pushed down onto him to maximize the penetration and the pleasure.

My hips began to move even faster. I felt my tits bouncing in his hands as my slick cunt tried to grip him. My teeth sunk into my lip as my eyes clenched and then opened widely. I did not want my gaze to part from his but my eyes needed to close when I felt that hunger...that sensation growing. My insides nearly exploded in flames. I reached one hand down to spread my hood open to let my clit scrape along his base as my breathing became more ragged.

Glancing down to see me touching myself, he suddenly released my breasts and grabbed my hips to pull me down onto his cock. He thrust in roughly ...pricking deeper into me each time.

Suddenly I stopped breathing and just held air in my lungs as I pushed down on him. I knew he could see my eyes go wide instantly. Parting my thighs even more to make sure he was in me completely and deeply, I moved my hips just once more and felt the electricity starting to simmer in my core. I just nodded my head to let him know that, at any moment, my body was going to explode and implode simultaneously.

He caught my nod and did everything he could to intensify my orgasm. He muttered, "Gush all over my fucking cock, baby."

The minute he uttered the words, I felt his hands gripping my hips and holding me down. My walls gripped and clamped down on him. With him so deeply inside of my wet cunt, my walls started to pulse and milked his head first then his shaft.

One sensation after another shot through me causing fireworks spark in my stomach. I held myself still and kept holding my breath. Clenching my eyes tightly, I cried out as electric impulses shocked my shoulders and my chest. A bright white light shot through my eyes. I moved with abandon as the euphoria spread through me.

While my body gave itself to him, I felt him probing even deeper. Being so caught up in the moment, I had not realized he had repeatedly hit that one spot he had come to control so well. I was unable to hold back any longer. I tossed my head back and gasped...cried out...moaned...whimpered.

He instantaneously spoke to further encourage me, "Mmm ...yes baby. Yes. Show me your orgasm's intensity. Ride my cock and guide it to right there. Make it go right to your favorite spot as you guide it...ride it. Use my cock to make you happy... horny... satisfied." He grunted as thrust one more time even harder and deeper than the others and ordered, "Cum for me lover! Cum...I want to feel you."

I inhaled deeply as I returned my gaze to his. My elbows crooked as I lowered myself to crush my lips against his. My tongue immediately began fucking his mouth as it tangled and swirled with his.

A new surge of energy caused me to ride his hips more. A strong sloshing sound echoed as I squeezed my cunt tightly while pulling him out and jamming back in. I wanted to be obedient but I also wanted him to be pleased until his body ached, begged, and gave itself over.

Suddenly I clenched my eyes shut and withdrew my tongue from his mouth. With pursued lips, I felt the head of his cock poke into that sensitive spot and my body released. One spurt after and other of my hot liquid gushed over him and seeped between us. Feeling my body draining, he lifted me and slammed me down again, demandingly. Each time my body acquiesced, a fresh stream sprayed over him. After a half dozen times, he felt my body go limp as I whimpered.

Sensing I was completely spent, he let go of my hips and pulled me gently into his arms. He ran his fingers through my hair and cupped my face to bring my lips to his. He peppered my face with soft kisses and whispered soothingly, "Good girl. You look so beautiful all tired and sated...happy and hot."

Catching my breath, I sighed, "But I wanted you to cum too baby."

He whispered hoarsely between kisses, "If you want me to cum baby, tonight I need your ass. I want to cum in your hot fucking ass while you ride my cock."

I pulled my lips from his and looked deeply into his eyes. Raising a single eyebrow, I responded huskily, "Well if that's what you want, who am I to deny you? I hope you don't mind if we do it my way though."

I leaned down to kiss his nose as I tiredly raised myself up. The scent of sweat and sex mingled in the air as his thick, hard cock slid out of me.

While I inhaled deeply to rejuvenate myself, I secretly thought to myself," If I'm going to let him own my ass, I want him to be able to watch his disappearing act as he fucks me relentlessly."

I turned my body around and resumed straddling his hips but with my back toward him. I looked back at him over my shoulder as I reached between us to grip his slick cock. I watched his eyes as I swiped his head over my puckered hole.

A smile spread across my lips as I watched him inhale deeply. I spoke in hushed tones, "Now you have to grip my hips and control how quickly or slowly you want to go inside of me to start...you only need to be gentle if you want to."

His cock was so slippery from being coated with my pussy juices. I held still while his hands moved to my hips. Mentally preparing myself for a hard, painful thrust that would have me scream out, he gripped my hips firmly and pressed the engorged head against my anus causing it to pop in nicely. He held me still while my ass grew accustomed to having him there. I heard him gasp and moan with pleasure from how tightly my ass squeezed around him. He began to pull me down slowly.

I angled my body forward so my hands were planted on the blanket close to his knees. I moved my hips so he could watch as I gave him my ass and he took it while he fed me his cock and I devoured it.

When his cock was about halfway inside of me, I felt him stop and I could tell he was admiring the view.

Suddenly seized by lust, he pulled me down swiftly and gasped with pleasure the moment his base crushed against my cheeks. I knew both of our hearts were racing by how hard we were both breathing.

I reached down between us to tease him. First my finger tickled the skin of his scrotum, feeling it become firmly with each smooth, massaging touch. I stroked the seam between his balls. I moved all of my fingers lightly over his base tormenting the soft skin. Looking over my shoulder with a mischievous grin, I brought my index finger to my lips and slipped it into my mouth. The gleam in my eye transitioned from ornery to lusty in a millisecond before I turned to lean down and slipped my wet finger between his cheeks.

As soon as my finger started to tease his ass and run over his hole, his fingers dug into my hips so he could fuck me harder and deeper. He fervently pumped in and out while moaning each time my cheeks squeezed around his cock.

Sensing he was getting closer, I ground my tight ass down on his pelvis swiveling my hips in slow circles. Feeling his nails embedding themselves in my flesh, he screamed out with joy and pleasure.

Catching my own breath, I glanced over my shoulder to watch him. I was captivated by the set of his jaw, the way he gasped, the darkening of his eyes, and the way he tossed his head back as he shot his hot cum into me. My ass greedily milked every last drop. I stopped moving and enjoyed the feel of him inside of me until his body relaxed.

When he was finally calm, I slowly raised my body up to let him slip out and turned to face him. I crawled slowly up his body until I could lay down completely on him. My face hovered over his and a slow smile spread across his lips. My mouth lowered to caress his with the slowest, sweetest kisses.

My fingers traced gently over his chest as I closed my eyes. My lips stole two more kisses before my head rested on his chest. Tracing his nipple softly with my index finger, I heard him sigh in satisfaction. I whispered groggily, "Last decision...sleep on the shore or in the tent?"

He kissed my forehead softly as he wrapped the blanket around us. Instantly, I felt so safe, secure, and warm in his arms. "Right here, baby. Right here."

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I smiled and snuggled closer. My eyes closed to take everything in while I reached a hand down to lace my fingers with his. "Sleep time?"

He gave my hand a little squeeze, "Thank you for the wonderful date, my sweet woman. Did you enjoy it?"

I stroked a single finger along the curve of his jaw and chin. "I know you only asked that because you like to hear it...but, yes darling. I enjoyed it immensely."

I smiled to myself as my eyes closed slowly. I relished in how lucky I am to be curled up with the man I adore, under the moonlight, completely exhausted but even luckier to know I would wake up with him in the morning. I felt myself surrendering to sleep and felt so peaceful and content.

Just when I thought things could not possibly get any better, I heard him mutter, "Yes, I do like to hear it. I loved it...and you. Goodnight baby."

I flicked my eyes open at his words and thought to myself, "Okay April...your first choice...fall asleep in his arms or bring him more pleasure like he deserves..."

12