One Click, Two Clicks

Story Info
Oral sex training reaches a new level.
2k words
4.05
29.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Richsap
Richsap
4 Followers

I got the idea from two sources, but not at the same time. I studied psychology in school for a bit, so I was familiar with the case of Pavlov's dog.

The other source of the idea came from a television commercial. You could train your dog not with verbal commands but with sounds from a "clicker", a small hand-held device that makes a sharp clicking sound when a button is pressed. It's just a piece of spring steel in a pretty plastic case, and you can find them online for less than ten dollars.

The background of my dilemma first. My wife of 7 years is also my submissive of ten years and my sex slave of eight. I've always had a dominant personality, and when we were comfortable enough with each other we discussed the topics of submission, dominance, sex slavery, etc. As luck would have it, she was a natural submissive and had been for most of her adult life, but just didn't know it as a way of life. I had been a dominant in previous relationships, but like her never knew it as a way of life.

I collared her one evening after laying down some ground rules, and a year later made her my wife as well. Things have gone well, and our sex life has taken many (wicked) twists and turns. We've experimented with three-ways, four-ways and other ways, and have always had fun and made some great friends.

When collared, my slave attends to my wants and desires just as she has been trained. She has, over the past several years gone from an oral sex prude to the reigning queen of giving the most fantastic blowjob a man could ever want. I've trained her to deep throat which, if I may brag, is no easy task with me.

Despite the fact that this sounds like heaven, I'm always one for finding room for improvement in anything. So I"m watching a show about training dogs with a clicker, and thinking...

As we bedded down for the evening a few months ago, I reached above the headboard and retrieved the collar that hangs from the wall. I transformed my dear, sweet wife into my sex slave by wrapping the collar around her neck and fastening the buckle.

"Say it!" I commanded.

"I am a slave. I exist solely for the pleasure of others. How may I please you, Master?"

I told her that she was to receive training that night, and she replied with the obligatory "Yes, Master".

As any man who has ever gotten a blowjob will know, timing is just as crucial as physical placement and manipulation of the mouth. Bad timing will turn the best blowjob into a bad one.

My slave has all the best techniques, from sucking hard to just opening wide and letting me fuck her "cunt" and everything inbetween. Yes, she does not have a mouth anymore. She has a front pussy, a back pussy and a cunt.

The only issue I have is that sometimes being sucked is perfect, and sometimes just having her open her cunt wide and taking my 10" cock down her throat is exactly what I want. Call me fickle, but the desire for one or the other can change quickly and often. She is good, but not a mind reader. So often I would command her to "suck!" or "fuck!" me with her cunt during the course of giving head. Not that this isn't difficult. It just breaks my concentration a bit.

Enter the clicker!

I showed her my new toy, and instructed her that one click meant for her to suck and upon hearing two clicks she was to open wide and fuck her cunt with my cock. It took a few sessions for her to get this down pat, but after she fully complied it brought getting head to a whole new level. As you can imagine, laying back and having to do nothing but push a button to get what you want... I want to say "Damn, the future is here!"

So I trained her over a period of several weeks, and she gradually got accustomed to the clicker. I don't have to collar her to get a blowjob, never have. Just puts her in the right frame of mind for training and punishment purposes. Now I can just be laying in bed with the clicker stashed away in my closed hand (it has a strap that goes around a finger to keep you from dropping it) and with one click she is up and sucking.

The fun really started when I invited one of our friends, Josh, over for some late night fun last week. I had told him about our training and use of the clicker.

As is customary, he came over and I had instructed her to "collar up". She knew that this meant she was going to be used that night and came into the living room dressed as the part of a slut and collared as a slave. She knelt down at my feet and placed her hands behind her back, just as she has been trained.

"Say it!"

"I am a slave. I exist solely for the pleasure of others. How may I please you, Master?"

Without saying a word, I handed our friend the clicker and he wasted no time in trying it out.

CLICK!!

She immediately scooted in front Josh, took his semi-erect cock out of his shorts and began sucking in earnest. After two minutes of this, Josh squeezed the clicker.

CLICK CLICK!!

She began slowly taking his now fully erect 9" cock down her throat and then back again, letting him fuck her wet cunt.

Josh went back and forth for about ten minutes, alternating between getting sucked and fucking her cunt, and then handed me the clicker.

CLICK!!

She came back to me and with her hands still behind her back starting sucking my cock.

CLICK CLICK!!

Aaaaahhhhhh... this wasn't going to take all night, that's for sure. She worked on my cock at my command for about five minutes before I handed the clicker back to Josh. She probably saw this coming, as I really like "sloppy seconds".

CLICK!!

She started sucking again.

CLICK CLICK!!

I was being throat fucked, and deeeeeep. This went on for about five minutes and then Josh starting moaning and arching his back. He tensed up and, as he is known for, shot a huge load of cum into her pretty cunt. He always shoots about a shot glass full on the first go around, and I do believe by the look on her face and the cum leaking out of the corners of her cunt that he outdid himself. He withdrew his cock from her cunt and she sat there motionless.

That would bring us to one of the slave rules: slave is not allowed to swallow without permission from a Master. For that matter she is not allowed to orgasm without permission either.

So there she is kneeling in front of Josh and myself, her cunt full of warm cum, and she knows what is going to happen next. Josh hands me the clicker, and...

CLICK CLICK!!

My slave has my cock deep in her cunt. My cock is now encased in a cunt filled with warm semen. She fucks my cock with her hot cunt for several minutes, and every time it slides out from her cunt lips coated in his cum I think I'm going to explode. The sight and aroma are just too much.

CLICK!!

She starts sucking and I start pumping my warm jizz into her cunt. Her cheeks are puffed out now and cum is leaking out the corners of her cunt and down her chin.

My cock stops pulsing and I withdraw from her cunt, cum oozing from her cunt lips momentarily until she can close them firmly. She looks up at me with those beautiful pleading eyes. She has had to breath through her nose for the past ten minutes as her cunt has been full of cum.

"Swallow!" I command, and just as she has been taught she gulps down the twin loads loudly and forcefully. She does love to drink cum!

"Thank you Masters" she says. I look at Josh, who is almost cross eyed at this point. One thing is for sure, after being serviced like that, there is not much else to do... not much else one CAN do... for the rest of the evening. He orders her to play with her front pussy and within minutes she is begging.

"May this cum slut cum for you please?"

Silence.

"May this cum slut cum for her Masters? Please?!"

She is hurting now. Call me soft hearted, but I give in and give the order earlier than usual.

"Cum, slave!"

Ah, this is the life.

"Cum, slave!" repeats Josh.

[Kind of like a two key policy there... all Masters present must agree by mutual consent when she is allowed to climax. Really makes things interesting when all four of her Masters are present. I, the primary Master, have veto power]

With that command she announces "This cum slut is cumming Master!" and begins to quiver and shake. Her orgasm lasts for about two minutes, during which she repeatedly announces "This cum slut is cumming Master!". I think she probably said it about six times in the course of two minutes. She isn't allowed to cum often, so when she does it is always very intense.

Seeing and hearing this made our friend's cock rock hard again, so I passed him the clicker. I was done for after that, but that lucky bastard can cum two, sometimes three times in the course of an evening.

CLICK!!

Our slave began sucking in earnest again.

CLICK CLICK!!

Down she went, taking him almost balls deep into her cunt. With a grin on his face, our friend announced that he was going to drop a load pretty soon. A single...

CLICK!!

followed shortly by...

CLICK CLICK!!

I knew he wasn't kidding. She was throat fucking his cock when he wrapped his hands around the back of her head and forced his cock deep into her throat and just held her there.

[There is something about cumming in the back of a woman's throat that is just, well, special]

Our slave knew what was coming, this wasn't her first rodeo. He began to moan like a porn star and I could actually see his cock quivering in her throat. Seriously, I could actually see the outline of the head of his cock in her throat and I could see his cock pulsing through her tightly stretched skin!

Knowing that she could not hold her breath forever, he began cumming in her throat and she quickly began to gag and try to cough.

[You see, the human body will not allow you to swallow and breath at the same time. So his load was trying to find its way directly into her lungs]

Our slave continued to gag and cough as he eased the head of his dick out of her throat and let it rest just inside of her cunt. What a trooper my slave is!

As she was forced to swallow, there was no need to ask for permission. As he withdrew his drained cock from her cunt, she uttered "Thank you Master Josh" and sat back quietly.

He handed me the clicker, I guess just in case I wanted sloppy thirds, but I was spent. I reached over and unbuckled her collar and then handed it and the clicker to her.

"Put these away and clean up".

"Yes Sir!"

She padded off to the bedroom. Josh and I looked at each other and just grinned. I've got to admit, I'm one of the luckiest guys in the world. We got dressed and took our slave out for a well deserved steak dinner.

I'm going to get online now. I've got to order a few more clickers for our next adventure!

Richsap
Richsap
4 Followers