One Confused Pony

Story Info
The tale of a Master's favourite Pony.
1.5k words
4.02
19.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sun shone overhead, blazing down upon my sweat-glazed shoulders and chest shine like a bronze coat over a Statue. I continued to look for my destination, my end goal. But just like usual, it was not in sight. Just a seemingly endless stretch of dirt and path, going on for Miles. Whether I wanted to or not, I would continue to run. This was my job after all. My occupation per say, not one I would be paid for. But one that I was trained day in and day out to perform. My mind wandered to those starting days, how naive and stupid I was. How easy it was for them to restrain me and to promise me a biweekly release on what they called "Good Behaviour". Oh how easy it must have been.

My pace slowed, my legs not raising to their proper height as I had been taught. The entire team, my brothers, my Comrades would suffer because of me. The whip cracked against the back of the Pony to my side. He yelped and squealed in desperate pain, he had obeyed but had been punished at my disobedience. I could sense it. Something was coming. Who would be ne-

My back exploded in firey like Pain, the strip of the Whip expertly wrapping around and hitting my right nipple. Causing me to spasm and close my eyes for a moment in my own violent and beast like scream. It was enough encouragement already.. I thought. I would obey.. I promise Master..

How the hell could he expect us not to want more than this... Caged.. blinkered and tacked up like a herd of Ponies. Property to be used, ridden and sold. Not even worth or allowed the ability for free thought, just made to obey the signals of the reins and the whip like a Slave. A Beast. A Pony. Or at least thats what he, HE behind us, guiding us wanted us to think.

The reins were pulled back harshly, causing the bit in my mouth to pull into my Jaw and cause me enough pain to instantly obey. Just like everything else I wore it was impossible for me to handle or manipulate. I looked to my sides, the black isolating blinkers blocking my view of where I was, who I was next to and where Master was. Was he behind me? Was he about to strike? Were we given the time to rest? These were questions for the Master to answer and for a Pony like me to wait to discover.

I struggled in my armbinder, cruelly isolating them behind my back. I wanted out, maybe he had wandered off.. it had been a minute in silence.. He must have walked off. Hobbled one of us and left us to bake. This was my chance. My chance for escape, to be human again. Not livestock to be traded.

I kicked my hoof, the rubber encased hoof that used to be my Foot anyways. Now what remained was an inside heel which forced me onto the balls of my feet. Raising my height and giving me an equestrian physique. I despised it. The leather was perspirated, dirty from the exertion and I heard a distinct noise from behind me. One that made my hair stand on end, like an electric shock to my senses. It was Masters footsteps.

I stood completely still, my training automatically kicking in through the months of my conditioning. I hated it. I hated how with one simple command he had me restrained, hobbled or ready for.. unspoken things. I shuddered, my body visibly shivering from the lightning like spike of cold which descended from my spine. This was followed by a Hand on my buttocks. I froze again. Those worn out rough fingers probing my tanned, sweating skin. Rummaging around and inspecting my anus. He was deciding who he was to take. I knew deep down that he had already chosen, he'd already made the decision and was just teasing us.

I wiggled in his grip.. something he liked. I knew it. I was in "that" mood again.. within moments of being fondled my cock had started to push against the encasement surrounding it. The cruel metal keeping me from ever achieving that end goal. That wonderful climax. My mind was clouded.. I wanted him now. Maybe if I pleased him he would return the favour this time.. allow me to experience that reward that I yearned for.

I felt my reins being unclipped from the bunch and I was turned to face him. I looked him in the eyes for a moment, his blue brazen eyes staring me down in a dominating, superior fashion. I submissively looked down to where I should. Or at least what I was taught to look at. His crotch.

He pushed his hand to my cheek, holding my head with it and stroking me like a Pet. "Is my Pony horny for Master?" He said in a manner of that which was similar to an Owner misinterpreting a pets cry's.

I pushed against his hand, nuzzling it obediently around the Ring Gag which kept my mouth conveniently open for him. I heard his zipper release, causing his already erect cock to flop out and push against my own Chaste cock. My own Chaste cock that was pushing and throbbing, begging with action to be released. But alas, deep down I knew it wouldn't happen. But I still couldn't help it.

"Down." The command punctuated by a finger directed right in front of him.

I knew what my job was now.. he wanted my tongue. He just wanted a warm tongue to lather his cock. Just like I had done every single time. I'd had enough of this. I tried to pull against the reins, pulling his hands back..

Big mistake.

My Balls exploded in pain, the shock in them causing me to fall to my knees without warning. Right where he had wanted me. I let out a large swab of Saliva onto my heaving chest. When had he installed this? This cruel device that could so easily fuck me over without even needing to be in the vicinity. I looked up at Master, trying to convey my submissiveness, his superiority and above all my willingness to serve.

"Never fuckin' learn." He said bluntly, pushing his cock into my open mouth, his cockhead pushing past my lips with ease and onto my waiting tongue. In which I instinctively licked the underside, like I'd been taught. Lathering the cock in my mouth with my Saliva.. worshipping it. Sucking it and even pushing my head into his crotch. The sooner this was over.. the better I thought as I prepared for his usual behaviour.

"Good boy." He said as his hands went to the back of my head. Pushing me into him and forcing me to take him deep. My nose sinking into his own perspirated and sweaty pubic hairs. I groaned, trying to tell him to release me. I knew it wasn't my choice. But it wasn't a comfortable position.

He began to fuck me like he would a wet inviting hole. Pushing in and out as fast as he wanted. He dictated the tempo, the amount I licked and where he wanted it. Not hesitating to give me a good slap to the cheek if he thought I was holding back. For me, this was awful. I was being violated, right here in the middle of the road like a Slave. I was no better than the dirt we walked on. He wouldn't care if I passed out or failed, he'd just get another. I wanted to be his favourite, he'd surely let me cum then.

I could feel him pulse. I knew that sense. He was close. I tilted my head knowing I had to catch it all if it came. He chuckled above me. Pulling out of my Mouth and holding my hair to force me to look his cock head on as he used his other to wank himself off.

It didn't take long. His cock erupting with a torrent of cum right at my face, going near my eye and my nose. Some of it landing on my tongue, which I pushed to the back of my throat to swallow. Trying to lick any of it from around my mouth.

"I don't know what I'd be doing if I didn't get a catch like you Pony. You've got a good career of cock sucking back at the ranch when we get there." His words caused me to hang my head for a moment, raised back up involuntarily by his pulling, re-attaching me still adorning his seed on my face to my Comrades. Was he going to make me humiliate myself too?! My cock strained awfully, causing me moderate lustful pain.

The reins snapped, signalling us to move. I leaned into the tracers, my training doing its work. I felt like crying, desperately denied, tortured and now I was to be humiliated. Someone let me out of this hell.

-The End-