One Crazy Year with Crazy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, please mike just listen to me," she pleaded, now on the floor kneeling and looking up at me glaring down at her. "I am willing to be your totally submissive servant for as long as you will have me. You can do whatever you want with me. Humiliate me, spank me, fuck me in the ass anything and I will still clean, cook and do laundry and be here only to serve you. Please sweetie let me prove myself to you," she ended with tears streaming down her face. She got up and said "please just wait here a second".

I was still so shocked by her admission and her "solution" to our problem that I just glared at her.

She came back into the room with a cane that I have never seen before. She stripped off all her clothes and bent over the recliner with her hands on the arms of the chair.

"Let me prove myself to you please," she begged looking back over her shoulder. "Beat the crap out of my adulteress, lazy, bitch ass, go ahead I deserve it". She finished and lowered her head.

I stood there looking down at her perfect ass. She was trembling and whimpering as I slowly got over my initial anger.

"Ok, Nichole you at least deserve this so I will oblige you," I said as I picked up and tested the cane, bending it and found it to be quite stiff. I had never before used a cane on anyone, but if there was ever a time in my life that I could it was now."

"Call me whatever you want master, I do not deserve to be treated any better," she cried.

"Ok, slut here it comes," I said as the cane whistled through the air and landed in the middle of her ass cheeks with an audible CRACK!

"Oww! One, thank you, master," she said in a very shaky voice.

The cane left a bright red mark all the way across her ass and I must say it felt good to get this kind of revenge. I followed with and even harder stroke. CRACK!

"Yeeoww! OMFG that fucking hurts master. Two, thank you, master," she said in a trembling voice. There were now two bright red marks. More to come for this bitch I thought. How the fuck could she have fucked two guys after all I had done for her!

CRACK! CRACK! Two more hard strokes followed one after the other.

"Owww! three, four, master, I deserve it master I deserve this!" She cried. At the same time, I noticed a shining wet spot in between her shaking legs. She was clearly hurting but at the same time she was turn on by this. I was still pissed, but my cock was betraying me as it began to swell.

I gave her a total of 10 strokes before I finished. Her entire ass was covered nicely in shining red marks, some were pretty deep. I must say I was hard as a rock and really wanted to fuck her. She tried to get up, but I pushed her back down so that her head was buried in the seat cushion. Her abused ass was sticking straight up in the air. It looked so nice.

"Not yet slut. I am going to fuck your adulteress pussy now," I said. I was really getting into this.

"Whatever you wish master, use me," she said.

I got behind her and grabbed her right on her ass cheeks then plunged my dick into her ultra tight cunt in one stroke all the way up the hilt.

"OMG, yeeeoww! Master, fuck your cheating slut," she said goading me on.

I fucked her roughly for a long time driving her face into the cushion. I smacked her ass right on the cane marks and I drove my cock home with each thrust. The smacking sound of my hips pounding her cunt was all I heard except for her whimpering which slowly turned into moaning.

"Oh god master fill me with you cock, fuck your little slut, fuck me hard!" she said.

I fucked the shit out of her cunt for a while then ordered her to get up and turn around on the carpet. She knew exactly what I wanted and knelt below me looking up at me with her mouth open.

I blew load after load of thick cum on her face and tits. When I was done she looks like she should, fully covered with thick ropes of cum dripping all over her breasts and face. I told her not to move and went and got my camera.

"Now Smile for the camera," I told her.

I took several pictures of her cum covered upper body.

"Now go get cleaned up and when you are finished get back here double quick and will let you know what I have decided," I told her sternly.

12