One Day at School

Story Info
She gets nasty with stranger in the parking lot.
882 words
57.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At school, I always have long breaks in between classes and I often spend them in my car doing school work or whatever and I love to have the windows down so my car gets a nice cross breeze. One day I was in my car catching up on homework during a 2 hour break when a flashy cherry red sports car pulls into a parking spot an aisle over from me. The car was parked facing me and I could see that the guy was very attractive. I couldn’t see that much detail but I saw blonde spikey hair, which is a big turn on for me. I noticed him staring at me and I’m not all that outgoing so I was a bit embarrassed. I put my work away and closed my eyes pretending to fall asleep. After about 10 minutes I opened my eyes just in time to see him getting out of his car.

I watched him intently and realized he was on his way to my car. I glanced down to adjust my skirt when I noticed my breast had slipped out of my plunging v-neck shirt. Half of my nipple was exposed but I had no time to fix it he was almost right beside me. He walked over to the driver’s side window of my car and whispered, "hey… you awake?" I didn’t respond. I wanted to see what he was up to. He noticed my exposed breast and bent down to pull my shirt up for me. His fingers were cold and as they brushed against my nipple I gasped. He looked around seeing no one and then back down at me as he gently slid his hand down my shirt. His hand felt so good. I moaned slightly as he massaged my left breast.

My hair had fallen into a place where I could open one eye and peek through my curls at him and not be detected. He was even cuter than I thought. His deep green eyes were fixated on my creamy flesh as he pinched my nipple. I cried out in pleasure as my hair fell and he saw me looking at him. Embarrassed, he drew back and started to walk away. I told him not to go. He turned back as I glanced around to make sure no one was around. I lifted my shirt over my head and exposed my bare chest for him to take an eye full. His eyebrows curved upwards as he walked back. He leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. A passionate kiss that could only lead to one thing.

I unlocked the rear door so he could get in. I hopped over the seats into the backseat and landed on my back as he climbed ontop of me. "I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you" he whispered. I opened my legs invitingly as his hand slid up my thigh and began rubbing my swollen clit under my already soaked panties. I peeled his shirt off as he slid my panties off and licked my neck.

He began to unbutton his pants as I told him he wasn’t done yet. I pushed his head downward to my waiting pussy. He knew exactly what I wanted and began licking and poking at my hole. I looked out the window and there was a boy standing, watching us. When he saw me looking at him he smiled. I waved and then flipped him off with a sarcastic smile. He walked away bright red. I went back to enjoying myself as this mystery boy licked and sucked my clit until I exploded in orgasm.

He gave one last flick of the tongue and looked up at me. He could tell I wanted to be fucked. I ordered him to remove his pants and he did as he was told. He stuck the head of his dick on my opening and spread my juices around to ensure lubrication as he slid into me. His cock was huge. I felt like I was being ripped in half. He started slowly at first because I was wincing in pain and asked me if I was ok. I nodded yes and told him to fuck me harder. He began slamming his thick cock into my tight hole. I clung to his back digging my fingernails into his flesh making him bleed as I screamed in pleasure.

My body convulsed as I exploded in orgasm after orgasm I must have had 4 in a row. He announced he was cumming and slammed his cock in me one last time and spewed into my now tired pussy. He collapsed on top of me as our breath slowed down and out bodies relaxed. We put our clothes back on as he glanced at his watch. He let me know he had a class in 5 minutes but he wanted to exchange phone numbers. We did and I found out his name was James. He told me he would definitely be calling me. He kissed me passionately, smacked my ass and walked off with a smile.

He did call me a few days later and we scheduled another rendezvous this time at a little less risky place… his house.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Issues Kori longs to be disciplined by her neighbor.in BDSM
Nuptial Suite Honeymoon for bride, groom & Master.in BDSM
Playing at the Movies The wife's beginnings of exhibitionism in a movie theater.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hotel with a View A businesswoman sees temptation in a nearby window.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
At the Store Alex smacks my ass, then more.in BDSM
More Stories