One Day at the Office Pt. 02

Story Info
The longest day.
1.3k words
4.02
12.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I am abruptly interrupted. I do not want to go to some stupid conference room, not now. I don't want to go anywhere, don't want to do anything. I just want to think of you, of last night.

Last night, you and me, desperately horny, all over each other already in the taxi, tongues deep in each other's mouths, your hands everywhere on my body. Before I knew what happened my breasts were in your hands, naked, in full view of the driver, I saw his glaring eyes in the mirror, dirty old man, he really enjoyed watching my young firm boobs being squeezed and kneaded. Embarrassed, I know I should have stopped you, I should have been fighting for my dignity. But I couldn't, I wanted you so much, more than I have ever wanted anyone or anything. Let the stupid driver watch, let the whole world watch, what do I care.

Your hand went under my skirt, quickly sliding up between my thighs, I even moved my legs apart a little to make it easier for you, and you went all the way up to my panties, cupping my aching pussy, feeling the dampness, running a finger between my lips.

I remember you almost carrying me over the threshold, into the kitchen, practically throwing me on the kitchen table, head first, telling me harshly to bend over, head down, ass up, no time to lose. No one has treated me like this before, like a piece of meat, brutal, caveman style. And I loved it, I can't believe I loved it.

There is no time to undress, you just lift my skirt, pull my panties down with a single yank. Your hands force my ass cheeks apart, exposing me totally, my most intimate parts on display, obscenely. One finger gliding slowly from my pussy to my ass hole, inspecting me, testing me, making sure I am ready, worthy. I'm moaning of pleasure, of anticipation, pleading - take me, for god's sake fuck me!

Then your cock enters, oh my fucking god, no hesitation, no consideration, just one hard thrust and you're fully inside me. All the way to the bottom. Yes! Yes! Jesus, yes! This is what I want! I want your cock inside me for ever. It's like you're touching every nerve in my body. I'm screaming of pleasure. Your cock withdraws, only to enter again, with full force. And again, and again, and again. You're so fucking big, I can't believe how good you feel inside me, deep inside me, filling me up completely, like the missing piece finally in place. You're pounding me hard for a long, long time, mercilessly, like you own me, like there is no tomorrow. This is how it must be.

My fingers grasp for the table edges, I have to hold on to something, you're so strong, pounding me from behind like a madman, like a machine, on and on and on and on. Fucking like animals, like dogs. A steady rhythm as if someone is beating on a large drum, forcing my heart to adjust to its pulse.

You don't stop pumping, not for a second. Instead you speed up, I can feel you're getting closer, soon you will be there, the magic moment, the inevitable explosion. And yes, there it is, the orgasm overwhelms us, you spray my pussy with your cum, wave after wave, I can feel it, I'm sharing it, we are one.

Next thing I remember I'm standing in the stairwell, outside your closed door, still panting, half naked, your cum slowly dripping out of my still throbbing pussy, trying to comprehend what just happened, trying to put my bra back on while balancing my panties on my foot. Did you really throw me out as soon as you were done with me, as if I was some kind of cheap whore?

"Sally! Are you there?"

My boss brings me back to reality yet again. He puts his hand on my arm, brushing it gently.

"Sally, I have decided that you will hold the presentation tomorrow. I have faith in you. You're a charming girl and I think you should be working closely with our customers. There will mostly be men of course, and obviously they prefer looking at a young pretty thing like yourself. It makes them loosen up, puts them in a good mood. I know what I'm talking about. Naturally, I will be there to answer any questions."

"Me? Tomorrow? Really, Sir?"

"Yes Sally. Really. Now from the top please."

Somehow I managed to compose myself enough to read through the entire presentation without too many hiccups.

"Not bad at all, Sally. I was right all along. You're a natural."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Just a few remarks. Your skirt should be shorter, let's say two inches. Can you fix that for tomorrow?"

"What? Yes, yes, of course."

His hand is suddenly on the small of my back, resting there for just a few seconds before moving down, landing firmly on my butt. It's kind of nice and immediately I start thinking about you, your touch. I smile.

"And be sure to put on a bit more of that lipstick. Now run along, dear."

--

I can't believe it's not more than lunch time. It's the longest day ever. And not a word from you. The other three girls are already waiting for me to grab my purse and join them. Anna is quickly becoming my best friend, she is always happy it seems, her big boobs bouncing up and down when she laughs, which she does a lot. She took me to the club yesterday, where I met you. A small, dark club, with a fabulous dance floor. Of course I never pay to get into clubs but this was the first time I actually got paid, and just for dancing for a few hours! I love dancing, becoming one with the rhythm,

love learning new moves and showing them off. Anna is smiling mischievously, she knows I left the club with you, she can probably guess the rest. I notice she looks really hot in her tight black leather skirt and matching ankle boots. Sam with her marvelous mahogany hair and Jasmine with her tight little body are looking really smart too. I am so proud to be with them, be one of them.

It goes without saying that elevator guy is there, his ability to pick the right elevator at the right time is simply amazing. This time I feel naughty and decide to take our game a little further, provoke him, tease him, give the poor guy a little taste of what is available. When the four of us get in it becomes rather crowded, I move in close to him, really close, almost touching, giving him a quick, coy glance. I can hear his breath speeding up as I delicately push my belly into his groin. Oh yes, he knows what is going on, the sexual tension fills him, I can feel it. I can feel him growing too, I pretend not noticing, playing our little game, feeling naughtier than ever before. I think about going even further, I'm so horny, I want to touch it, I want to know how big and hard he can get, I want to make him explode right here in the elevator, but at the last minute I decide against it, this is not the time and place after all, maybe next time...

The owner of the salad bar welcomes us, hugs all of us like we are long-lost friends, eats us with his eyes, gives us our regular table in the center. Everything is on the house for us, of course, four stunning young women, how can it be different, we are like celebrities, super stars, there is nothing better to attract customers and he knows it.

A beep, a message, it's from you, oh my god. Tomorrow, 11, the club, be there.