One Day at the Office Pt. 03

Story Info
Babylon.
1.8k words
4.36
9.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sure he notices, elevator guy. My lips are redder, my skirt a little bit shorter, heels a lot higher. Too much for work? Will they think I am a bimbo? I don't care. I feel a lot more feminine today, more sophisticated, more self-assured. Screw them all. Screw elevator guy. I don't get close to him today, he is the man, he should take the initiative, a real man would. In fact I totally ignore him, pretend he is not there, he is not worthy of my attention, my long perfect nails are more important than him right now, I am so proud that I finally managed to get the nails I want, long, strong, sharp, red like blood, like claws that I am going to dig deep into your back next time we make love.

I am glad the presentation starts early, I would like to get it over with as soon as possible. I practiced all night until I almost fell asleep standing up. I know it by heart. The only thing that puzzles me is what my boss really expects from me. Pretty and charming yes, but sexy?

As boss man predicted, the crowd is almost exclusively men, I am guessing 40-50 years old, I have their attention from the first second, their eyes all over me. My boss is right. Again. He seems to be right all the time. I should definitely listen to him. Sex can sell anything. And I like the attention, I like being looked at, admired, desired. Every girl wants to feel beautiful. I can feel them undressing me with their eyes. Are they really listening to anything I am saying or are they thinking about what they would do with me if they got the chance? And what would they do to me? I am so much younger than they are, I could be their daughter, I guess they are all fantasizing about fucking their daughter's girlfriends, maybe they are already doing it, shoving their fat cocks into young tight pussies. Do they expect me to put out, be available for their carnal desires?

Focus Sally! It is not ok to think about sex right now. Not during the presentation. It is so wrong. But this is turning me on big time, I am getting seriously wet. Fuck.

--

Finally at home, making myself ready, I want to look my best, prettier than ever. I want to look sexier than any woman you have ever seen.

For you.

I take a long, hot shower, soaping myself up completely, I am coated with lather, feeling incredibly sexy, caressing myself, massaging my perfectly round and firm breasts, playing with my nipples. Hand running friction-less down my belly, cupping my smooth pussy, unconsciously starting to rub slowly, right on my clit. Oh yes, that is what I want, I have been so fucking horny all day. But no, that would not do, I have to save myself for you.

Getting the razor, I have to be smooth like a baby, hair is ugly, must be extinguished, destroyed. Meticulously I remove every little hair, on my legs, under my arms, on my silky little sweet pussy. Feeling like a baby, it is like I have never had any hair. I feel beautiful.

Baby oil all over my legs, making them shine, no stockings tonight, I will go barelegged, showing off my long lean wonderful legs. Putting on my highest heels for maximum effect, I don't care how much they will hurt, I want to look good. For you.

I arrive at the club early, the doorman smiles at me, does he know? What does he know? There is a small tag on his shirt, Babylon, is that the name of the club? Just a dozen people here now, no one I know, it's way too early, I was too anxious, too eager again. It is ok, I can wait, forever if necessary.

At last I am dancing for you, although there are many other men watching me this is only for your eyes. I am dancing in my sexiest clothes, highest heels, doing my very best to try to impress you, please you. And I am good, everything I do works perfectly, I am one with the music. The steady pulse from drums and bass are all that is needed really, it reminds me of how you pounded me, forcefully, like blows from a really big hammer. I want more. I need it.

I realize that what I am feeling for you is not love, it is desire, carnal passion, but there is also something else, some strange instinct to throw myself at your feet, give myself to you. It is so wrong, forbidden, maybe that is why it is so damn exciting.

After an immensely long time, during which you have been busy talking to your friends, laughing, drinking, more or less ignoring me, you rise and give me a discrete signal to follow. Blushing, I walk behind you to what looks like a private room, you close the door behind us, it is the same music in there and I automatically resume my dance. You sit down in a imposing leather armchair, watching me intently, like a Sultan enjoying one of his many harem dancers.

"Strip for me. Slowly."

Yes, I want it, it feels right. I am your little slave girl. Slowly and seductively I remove my clothes, my black dress falls to the floor, I elegantly step out of it, letting it lie there, I do not need it anymore, perhaps never. With my eyes fixed on yours and a lustful smile of my face I unhook my bra and throw it on the floor as well. My breasts sway freely with the music, I feel liberated, I lift my arms over my head, letting you admire my young, tight body.

"Go on."

I turn around from you and playfully slip out of the panties, letting them drop to the floor together with the last vestige of dignity. Then I turn back, facing you, showing you all of me, in all my naked glory. I feel a little shy, anxious of what you think of me, am I beautiful enough?

"Come here."

You point at your crotch. I know what you mean. I think every woman since the beginning of time would recognize it. Instinctively I fall to my knees in front of you and start to unzip you, all the time looking at you, smiling sweetly, seeking your approval.

I am on my knees in front of your magnificent cock, my favorite position, I think I was born to do this, for the past years I have practiced almost every day to perfect it. My mouth is like a pussy, even a better pussy, I can do so much with it, and it feels that everything has been leading up to this moment with you.

I start gently by caressing your inner thighs, massaging your balls, the underside of your cock. There is no hurry, I know you want the full treatment and I am going to give you the blowjob of your life, use all of my oral skills to pleasure you.

I pay close attention to your every reaction, this is for you, for your pleasure, I am just the tool, I exist only to bring you joy, nothing else. I watch in awe your majestic cock harden even more as I continue to fondle it, the purple head glistening with precum. God, it is so powerful, so strong, almost hypnotic, oozing of manliness.

I start to lick the long powerful shaft with my eager tongue, playfully at first, looking up at you, wanting to make sure you are as excited as I am. Gently I put my wet tongue under your large, beautiful cock head and let you slide into my warm hungry mouth, slowly, delicately, this is where it belongs, its home.

I am moaning of pleasure, closing my mouth around you, massaging you with my soft tongue, your cock hitting the soft walls of my mouth, taking possession of me. It is getting serious now. I am sucking harder, faster, I want you so bad. I am squeezing your shaft with my lips as your cock moves relentlessly in and out. Oh god, it is such a rush, a fire.

"You look like an angel, but suck like a whore."

Your hard breathing and moans of pleasure reveal that you are getting closer, building up for the explosion, the inevitable magnificent orgasm. I can feel it, omg yes, it is going to be magic, unstoppable, heaven. But not yet. We both know it will so much better if we wait a little longer, until there is no going back. You signal with a light push on my head that you want to slow down and I remove my mouth obediently, focusing on your balls again, playing with them, feeling how full they are. When your breathing is back to normal you pull me closer and I take your cock inside me again, sucking you slowly, bringing you close to the edge once again. And again and again I tease you like this, denying you the magic orgasm that you crave.

It is time, it can't be postponed any longer, the dam is bursting, resistance is futile. I redouble my efforts, faster, faster, sucking you furiously now, tightening my grip, I want your orgasm to be better than all other orgasms you have ever had before, one that lasts forever, one you will remember me by.

Omg, you are starting to cum, exploding inside my mouth, I get all dizzy, can't believe how good it feels, so fucking good, you spray your cum inside me, wave after wave, filling my hungry mouth with your thick salty cream. I am ecstatic, I keep on sucking, wiggling your cock in all directions, up, down, left, right, harder, deeper, swallowing you, sharing your bliss. Climaxing with you, there can be nothing better than this, no way, never.

"Good girl."

Oh God, I am totally spent, totally satisfied, the taste of your cum in my mouth, some on my chin, reaching for it with my tongue, wanting to savor the taste of you, the taste of man, within me as long as possible. Finally swallowing it all in one big gulp.

When I come to my senses again, much later, I am alone, naked on the floor. You are long gone, the only thing remaining of you is the taste of your sperm. It is so strange, you didn't touch me at all other than controlling me with gentle touches on my head, like a skilled horseman who with very small movements of the reins can get his animal to do exactly what he wants. I was just here to serve you, just a mouth into which to spill your seed, and yet it was incredibly hot for me as well.