One Day in Germany Pt. 03

Story Info
Unable to escape Karin's chains, a day of bondage in public.
2.5k words
4.59
23.3k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,529 Followers

Karin closed her front door in his face and locked it leaving James standing on the door step, unsure of what to do next. Only then did he realise that he'd left his bag inside her flat. Being separated from a few dirty clothes wasn't a problem, but she now had his passport which made returning home even harder. He knelt down and looked through the keyhole just as Karin inserted her key and all he could do was listen as she engaged the deadlock.

"Karin, my bag?"

She giggled as she withdrew the key and walked back through the small hallway.

James looked down at his chained hands and experimented until he could clasp his hands together in a way that both hid the chain and looked least suspicious. He surveyed the street and saw a cafe just up a little and started to walk there as naturally as he could.

Karin didn't live in the nicest neighbourhood and James felt out of place in his suit. Getting into a fight with his hands chained up would only end badly. He ducked into the cafe and was pleased to that it was reasonably OK, with booths at the back. He slid as far as he could into the very back booth and ordered coffee and toast from the blonde waitress.

James had already decided that he would cancel his meetings and stay in Germany for another day. That was easy enough, but spending the day in an unknown city while hiding the fact that his hands were chained was not going to be easy. What had Karin been thinking?

He thought through his options. Buying a hacksaw or bolt cutters wouldn't work. With his wrists chained so closely together there was no way he could use the tools without help. A locksmith was also out of the question, there was no way he was going to share his predicament with anyone. Anyway, he didn't know the German words for 'I let some crazy girl padlock my hands together'. Picking the locks was also impossible. The way she'd chained him, with his wrists almost touching, he could barely even reach them. There was only one option.

'Cafe across road, let me buy you breakfast. James x.' he sent the text and started to drink his coffee two handed.

He had to wait half an hour before Karin finally appeared, dressed in leather jacket and jeans. With her hair up in a ponytail, wearing glasses and carrying books she looked every bit the student. She slid along the booth and sat opposite James.

"What would you like?" he asked as he smiled to the waitress and let Karin order for herself.

"What?" she was leaning forward and staring right into his eyes.

"I really can't spend the day like this," James pulled his shackled hands from under the table to show her and then quickly hid them back out of sight.

"Key in my jeans pocket, come."

James knew she wasn't going to make this easy for him, but he probably didn't realise how difficult she would make it. As he started to slide back out of the booth, Karin stopped him and pointed under the table. James protested, but Karin just ignored him and drank her coffee.

With no option, James checked that they weren't being watched and then ducked underneath the table and edged over to Karin's crossed legs. He reached up and tried to push his fingers into one of the front pockets of her jeans. The jeans had been well fitting when she'd been standing, but now she was sitting, the denim was pulled even more tightly around her hips. This in turn sealed the entrance to her pockets even more tightly. James soon gave that up and instead ran his hands along the outside of her jeans only to find that both front pockets were empty.

With Karin pretending to ignore the guy touching her under the table, James reached around and soon discovered that the back pockets of her jeans were pinned beneath her butt and therefore completely inaccessible.

"Karin, lift up, please," he whispered.

To James surprise, Karin leant over and lifted one side of her butt off the black vinyl bench. James saw a small bulge in her back pocket which he guessed was the keys. He reacted as fast as he was able, but still couldn't get his chained hands to her pocket before she sat back down.

James tried to push her to one side so he could access her pocket, or at least slip a hand inside, but she was easily able to stop him.

"Karin, please!"

This time he heard giggling from above the table. Karin couldn't help herself, James's predicament and the feel of his strong hands on her body were making her feel hot and sexy. She was eager that he stay down there longer.

She uncrossed her legs, lifted one and placed it back down between his chained hands. She then wrapped her ankles together to form a continuous loop, a loop that was now linked with the continuous loop of James's chained hands. She looked forward to feeling him try to escape from that one.

James realised what she'd done just as Karin called the waitress. Fuck, he didn't want to be under the table when the waitress arrived.

Karin's ankles were still crossed, but she'd opened her knees. James decided to lean forward and use his shoulders as leverage to force open her ankles. He moved forward, but Karin was way ahead of him. As soon as his head passed between her knees, she snapped them back together around his neck. He knew things must be getting worst as he heard Karin trying to suppress more giggles.

The waitress was now standing by the table talking to Karin, though fortunately he was still out of sight beneath the far end of the booth table. He just had to keep quiet , but even that wasn't easy as Karin was squeezing him hard between her knees and he struggled to avoid choking.

Karin was getting off on the situation and the harder she squeezed, the better it felt. By the time she released him and he'd struggled back to his seat, she was very aroused.

"Karin, I need the keys!"

"Key in my jeans, I tell you."

"Mmm, it's dangerous down there," James observed as he sipped his new coffee and watched her intently, the fact that she was close to orgasm was easy to see. No doubt she could see the same in his eyes.

Karin's had to get some air before her feelings got out of control. She stood up, leaned across the table and kissed James on the cheek. She gave him one more cute smile, blew a kiss and walked out.

Shit, he was still chained up. James struggled to pull his wallet out of his hip pocket and clumsily pulled out some notes. As he stood up he realised the waitress had been watching him and had seen the chains around his wrists. She walked towards him, seemingly intrigued by his situation and sat down on the end of the bench so that James couldn't get out.

"Hi," she said.

James was so focused on Karin and the keys that he didn't even notice the woman as she pulled up his suit sleeves to inspect the chains.

"I wish I had the keys," she said in good English as she gently lay his conjoined wrists back down.

"That's makes two of us," he smiled, amazed by the obvious come on. It seemed that being chained in public was common place in this part of the world.

James pulled another large note from his wallet and put it on the table in front of her. She may not have had the keys, but it wouldn't be easy getting out of the booth unnoticed with her sitting there. Maybe a tip would help.

Knowing that she hasn't going to get anymore of his attention and pleased with the extra tip, the waitress stood up and watched with a smile as James left the cafe as discretely as possible. James wasn't bothered about the extra Euros, but was annoyed that he'd now lost Karin and his only hope of getting out of the chains.

'Karin, maybe I can buy you lunch too?' he texted from a bench in the park.

He waited, unable to much else, and pissed that he had let her go at the cafe.

His phone beeped with the name of a clothes shop.

He'd seen the shop in the main shopping area, the provocative dresses on the manikins in the window had been hard to miss. He quickly walked there while trying not to draw attention to himself and found Karin standing outside the changing rooms.

She was wearing a tight red halter neck top and very tight black leather shorts. The shorts were probably a size too small for her, but they were amazing at showcasing her hips. James took a seat and watched her as she walked towards him with her sexiest hip swaying walk. She turned and rolled her hips as she walked back into the changing rooms.

"Karin?"

She could hear his English accent as he tried to open the changing room door from the outside and she had to suppress a giggle as she heard a shop assistance asking him in German to leave the woman's dressing rooms.

Karin changed into the long red dress that she had been wanting for ages. It was another halter neck, but then split at the front to make for a very revealing cleavage that was held together by crisscrossing straps. It then tightened up around the waist and hips and reached down to below the knee. It fitted very tightly around her waist, hips and legs and with no split, it was difficult to walk.

It left little to the imagination around the breasts, but left everything to the imagination down below. Once zipped into the dress, everything around the woman's butt was well and truly sealed. 'That will frustrate him' Karin thought as she dropped the keys into her panties and then eased herself into the dress.

The effect upon James was evident as soon as she opened the dressing room door and proceeded to walk towards him, carefully with small steps.

"Wow!" he breathed as he ran his chained hands over her, running the risk of being seen.

"Keys," she purred as she took his hands and positioned them on her butt.

"Yes, I wish they were out here," he replied and then after a moment's thought continued, "And I wish I were inside."

"I shrink and put you in, later?" she offered as she kissed James and walked back to the dressing room. The dress was even turning her on, what must James be thinking.

When Karin reappeared she was back in her jeans and black leather jacket. She casually dropped both outfits into his lap and quickly left the shop. James instinctively followed her, only to set off the alarms as he tried to leave the shop while still holding the clothes.

Two assistants appeared from nowhere and one took hold of his arm.

"Sorry, sorry!" he apologies as they led him back to the counter. He couldn't understand much that they said, although the word 'police' was mentioned several times.

"I buy, I buy," he was speaking pigeon English and fumbling with his credit card, while one of the assistants continued to guard him.

With everything purchased, James hurried flustered out of the shop. The shop assistants had definitely seen his wrists and he'd been lucky to get out without being arrested. And worse of all, he'd lost Karin again and therefore lost track of the keys that followed her dutifully around in her back pocket.

He called and texted her, but she didn't answer. He went to her flat, again no answer, but he left the new outfits for her outside her front door. A peace offering that might eventually get him out of Karin's most effective handcuffs.

He then returned to the cafe and to the table at the back. The same pretty waitress came to serve him and again she seemed overly fascinated by his chained hands.

"My favourite customer still locked?" she'd smiled as she slid into the same side of his booth and sat on the table right next to him with her feet on the bench. He'd ordered and she'd finally left him alone, but she kept returning to sit on his table and each time she did, she pulled her skirt up a little higher.

James had called and texted Karin over twenty times before he finally received a response. Fortunately he wasn't pinned in by the waitress at the time and so jumped up and left the cafe. He quickly made his way back to her flat and in through the open door.

Karin was standing in the middle of her lounge wearing the red dress. Not only that, she wore heels and make up, even her hair looked different. Whether it was the way she had made herself up, or the power she had over him, but this ordinary girl was starting to look stunning.

"Wow, you look fantastic," James wasn't even pissed by what she'd put him through that day.

"You too. Sexy chains."

Oh yes, James had almost forgotten, it now seemed quite normal to have his hands chained up. He kissed her cheek and explored her body encased in her new dress. Shit, how much did he want to get inside.

"Hands and feets!"

James smiled and got down onto all fours and Karin used his back as a temporary seat. The way the slippery fabric of her dress moulded over his muscled body felt sexy and she just had to rub herself against him several times before she rested with her full weight.

Karin picked up a length of chain and padlocked it closely around James's neck. She then leaned forward as much as the dress would allow and padlocked the other end of the chain around her left ankle. There were only three links of chain between them. She stood up and positioned herself astride the prostrate guy's head.

Karin loved the fact that James couldn't lift his head more than a couple of inches from the floor. She also loved the look in his eyes as he looked up at her and she even opened her legs as far as she could to give him a more interesting view.

Like James, Karin's heart rate was steadily increasing as she placed the high heel of her free foot over the chains that secured James's wrists so that his hands were also now pinned down by her weight.

"Every time I visit you I get more chains...and you never seem to unlock them."

Karin giggled.

"Mmm, I'm not sure you know how to unlock a padlock...I've never seen you do it," James smiled.

"Maybe all keys in my dress or maybe all lost..."

There wasn't much James could do to get to the keys under either of those scenarios. With escape impossible, he started to kiss the beautiful woman's feet.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,529 Followers