One Day in Germany Pt. 05

Story Info
Karin indulges her love of public bondage.
2.7k words
4.66
17.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,507 Followers

James woke the next morning to find himself hugging Karin's right thigh. He kissed and pushed his face into her soft pale skin. Embracing just one of her strong thighs was certainly less incapacitating than having his head trapped between her thighs. One at a time, her thighs were soft and warm and worth kissing again.

His attention then turned to the chain and padlocks that connected his neck to Karin's left ankle. It was still there, the padlocks were still locked and there were still no keys.

"Guten morgen." Karin voice was still sleepy.

"Good morning." He replied as he tried to lift his head up to see over her butt.

Karin used her leg to push his face up against her butt. "Saying good morning."

"To your bum?"

"Yes!"

Fucking hell, what was he doing here with this crazy German girl. But he was still shackled to her leg and so did as she asked.

"Good morning Karin's butt." He said and kissed her used black underwear.

Karin giggled. "You crazy!"

James shook his head in disbelief only for Karin's strong legs to yank him again so that his face was now up against the front of her panties. She whispered something in German which he didn't understand, which was followed by Karin's foot on the back of his head pushing him into her. That part he did understand. He pulled aside her black underwear and kissed her deeper and deeper.

Karin had now stretched the black satin material over James's head which pushed his mouth deeper still and made for a very hot and humid atmosphere inside. With James's head positioned where she wanted it, she reached down and took hold of his cock.

Once Karin was satisfied, she straightened her left leg and dragged James head back down the bed. Having kicked James on to the floor, she stood up and walked to her wardrobe with James following her like an over obedient dog; his head never more than a few inches from her ankle. She slipped an old summer dress over her head and led James, who had only been allowed to put on his boxers, to the kitchen.

"When will the keys arrive?" He asked as he knelt obediently by the side of her chair.

She looked confused.

"You understand that!" James craned his neck to look up at her.

Karin giggled before replying in German.

"What?" He asked.

"You not understand?" She giggled.

"Can I have some food then?"

She looked confused and then giggled to herself.

At least this time she hadn't pinned down his neck with the chair frame. The metal support that had pinned him the day before felt very solid, the result of sixty kilogram sitting on top. James may have been closer to eighty kilograms, yet still couldn't bench press anywhere near her weight. There really was no way to escape from underneath that metal support with her sitting on top.

"Kiss toes!" She demanded.

Karin was now sitting on the edge of the metal chair with her legs open, touching herself. Half of her face was covered by her un-brushed hair which together with yesterday's smudged mascara gave her a very ruffled look.

Just like her fingers, her toenails were unpainted, pale and soft from having spent most of their life in her old trainers. Although James didn't have to, he kissed her toes one by one. Karin watched as he also fiddled with one of the old padlocks that secured the chain around his left wrist.

"Yesterday in the street. You like?" She asked.

"Kinda fun." James smiled.

"Today you like?"

Karin handed down her phone with a news article that she had helpfully translated into English. There appeared to be some sort of demonstration happening that day against the redevelopment of some parkland. Site clearance was due to start and protestors were threatening to delay that by chaining themselves to the old railings that surrounded the park.

He handed back her phone. "OK and you think I should join them?"

Karin smiled.

"Difficult with me chained to your leg." He replied, it now having been over twelve hours since Karin had chained them together.

Karin pulled her unbrushed hair back behind her ears and put on her glasses. Then with James at her heel, she walked bare foot down the dingy hall to the front door. James tried desperately to keep up with her, which was not easy when walking on all fours with chained hands.

She crouched down and picked up a white envelope with her own address written in big colourful swirly writing. She ripped it open and took out two silver keys.

"Fast post." She said as she unlocked the chain from her ankle.

"And my neck?" James climbed to his feet.

Kari shook her head and simply hooked the unlocked padlock on to the spare end of the chain that now hung from his neck. "Ready if I want."

"Ready for what?"

Karin mimicked wrapping the spare end around something and then padlocking it in place. She even made a little click with her tongue as she acted out how she would lock the padlock.

"Ready for my imprisonment." James summarised, both excited and nervous about the prospect of once again being under this cute German girl's lock and key.

They finally reached the park at around midday. Around fifty people, many of them students, were already milling around. Some held banners and all were dressed like Karin in the student uniform of old blue jeans and jacket. James had done his best to blend in with albeit with designer jeans and a smart green shirt. Fortunately Karin had unlocked his wrists and he was able to tuck the high security chain inside his shirt.

Karin was fidgeting excitedly as she walked past a number of people who had already chained themselves to the old wrought iron railings. She'd been thinking about this demonstration for some time. She had considered either chaining herself to the railings or simply asking others if they'd like her to hold their keys. Maybe they'd accept, after all its much harder to remove someone who doesn't have the key. But the current plan was much better and Karin chose a spot and pointed at the concrete pavement.

James was also surprised by how turned he was as he sat down next to a woman in a grey pattern jumped and short black skirt and red heels. She was with a group of friends who were already chained to the railings. She herself had a heavy bike lock around her neck. He smiled at her, but didn't understand her long Germanic reply. He just smiled again.

Karin leaned against James with her thigh to ensure he was against the railings and then wrapped the spare end of the chain around one of the thick vertical bars and locked it with the second padlock. The smooth click of the lock sent a shiver up James's spine. Maybe he would have preferred her to lock him up with her old chain and padlocks, they might have been an easier prospect for the rescue services in the event that Karin didn't return. She had also locked him very tightly with his neck held right against the railings.

"Too tight?" James questioned as Karin pushed the key deep into the back pocket of her jeans

"Being safe." Karin stood just out of his reach and smiled.

James then realised that she'd chained to him to the vertical bar just below the main horizontal bar. Therefore, unlike the others who were also chained to the railings, he wasn't able to stand up.

"Karin, you've chained me to the wrong part."

"I do it." Karin giggled again as she put on her glasses and turned to read the large placard being carried up the road.

"Do it? Do what?" James asked

He tried to grab the back pocket of her jeans only to find that she was standing just out of his reach. Then as he was thinking about his next move, Karin simply walked away.

James's cock was rock hard as he watched her butt move. Shit she was fucking sexy and he was loving the feeling of being her prisoner. All too soon she was lost from sight in the crowd. He returned to his predicament and tried to stretch the chain, as if it was elastic. Shit, there was no way out.

The large placard was now getting closer and all the demonstrators were standing up and cheering; at least all of those who hadn't been chained up below the horizontal bar. James smiled to himself as the woman next to him slid her neck chain up the railing and her long legs jumped up and down above him.

By midday, everyone was leaving was preparing to join the march through the town. The woman in the short skirt next to him pulled a key from her bra and quickly and easily unlocked the bike lock around her neck. She smiled at James, who she now knew spoke English.

"Give me your key, I unlock you."

James looked uneasy. "Oh, umm... my friend has it."

"Oh!" The woman seemed concern.

"She's coming." James replied, although really not sure whether that was true.

"I wait!"

"No, no, it's fine."

Even though her friends had now left, the woman in the short skirt remained with him and paced back and forth as if protecting him, or even guarding him. Her short skirt flared out and swung around as she paced. As she grew tired, she leaned against the railings where the wind blew her short flared dress against his face. He pushed it away.

"Oh, sorry!"

She wasn't. She was enjoying this sexy guy's predicament. Big strong guy and yet he was completely helpless. She stood a little closer, just to ensure that he had a good view of her legs. She'd already seen him look up her skirt, discretely, but she'd noticed. She wanted to lift the hem of her dress over his head, but she didn't dare.

A couple walked past and smiled at her. Yes, they think I've locked him up. She still had her keys in her hand and swung them around her fingers for the couple's benefit. OK, they weren't the keys to free this good looking guy, but hey she could pretend they were.

"Very cold today." she smiled at James and moved a little closer.

He smiled back, but to her disappointment didn't ask to share her skirt. She didn't know why, it would have kept him warm and would have made her hot.

"Where's your friend?" The woman asked, happy for her skirt to billow up.

James shrugged.

"I like it." She smiled.

It was now four o'clock and even the girl in the short skirt had had to leave, promising to return later that night in case James still needed help. The demonstration had long since finished, but still Karin hadn't returned. Being chained up in public had fun when he could blend into the demonstration and had been interesting with the short skirt for company, but now it was starting to get painful and embarrassing. He pulled his cap down and tried to avoid attention.

"Sorry, long time." Karin smiled as she approached.

"Where have you been?"

Karin walked right up to him so that he could smell her familiar scent and relive the many intimate encounters with her young fit body. His frustration turned to arousal.

"How are your day?" She asked, hands on hips.

"Good. You have the key Karin?"

"Off course."

He smiled as Karin pulled the key out of her pocket and handed it to him. James tried it in both padlocks, but it only unlocked the padlock around the railings leaving him with one end of the chain still padlocked around his neck.

"You have the other key?" He asked.

Karin smiled.

He climbed to his feet and grabbed Karin around the waist. He then slipped his hands into the back pockets of her jeans and pulled her towards him.

"Where's the other key?" He asked as he search her pockets while also feeling her warm round butt. He pushed his hands further inside.

James hadn't noticed that the back pockets of Karin's jeans could be zipped up and Karin simply reached behind her and zipped them up as far as they would go. James thought she was trying to remove his hands and so pushed them in further. The zips were now pulled tight against James wrists with the zips pushed down to lock them in place. Karin waited patiently for James to realise what she'd done to him.

"Karin, I can't get my hands out!"

"Should not put in."

It seemed ridiculous, but his hands really were stuck inside Karin's pockets, pinned against her warm butt. There was no way James move his hands enough to reach the zips while the denim was pull so tightly around Karin's curvy body.

"Park." She ordered as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Looking like a horny couple, James carried her the few metres through the gate and over to a quiet wooded area in the park. He tried to put her down, but she refused to release her grip around his waist and they ended up lying facing each other on the grass. James's wrists were still inside her back pockets.

Karin propped herself up on one elbow and looked at him; broad shoulders, sexy smile and completely helpless. She was starting to play out many of her fantasies on this sexy guy, although there were many more still to go.

First it had been face sitting. James had been the first guy to make it through the whole day. Quite a feat of endurance! Many had baled after only an hour and in fact that was one reason she had started to chain them down. James had even wanted to keep one of the chains locked around his wrist as a souvenir.

She had expected him to return that night and ask her to unlock him. She certainly hadn't expected him to return and ask to spend the night between her legs. What a night that had been! She had pretended to sleep, though she had been far too excited for that. That arousal had made her chain his hands together before he left the next morning. What a stupid idea that had been. How could anyone survive all day in a foreign city with hands chained together? But James hadn't argued.

The next night was even better, she'd had oral sex on tap. Maybe he'd been too intimidated by the fact she'd chained him to her ankle, but there really wasn't any need. He could easily have overpowered her and called, or even carried her to a locksmith. And then today. She'd watched him for some of the time, getting off on the fact that she had him trapped.

She returned to his sexy face and his sexy hands that continued to massage her butt in the mistaken hope that they could get free from her pockets. Even though this would probably ruin everything, she kissed him on the lips. After all, there was no way he could fight back.

His kisses were amazing! She closed her eyes and kissed him some more and within minutes, she was pulling down his jeans. She also pulled down her own jeans, but the bare minimum that was necessary as she wanted to keep his hands trapped in her pockets.

Luckily there had been few people around to hear them make love. Karin had not been quiet. She'd had only a few boyfriends, but still she felt confident with James. It didn't matter, he would soon leave her.

She pulled her jeans back up and re-buttoned them tightly around her waist. His hands were now back in high security.

"This is crazy, we can't even speak the same language." James said as Karin lay smiling on top of him, her body heat keeping him warm.

How could he ever get serious with this girl? Ten years younger and totally crazy. Karin's pale ring-less fingers, with their short unpainted nails played constantly with the chain around James neck. She was obsessed and in no hurry to let him go.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,507 Followers