One Day In Surewould Forest Ch. 02

Story Info
The same day in the life, but later.
2.3k words
4.57
13.9k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I felt drained. Talk about getting sucked in and blown out in bubbles. I was glad I was riding back to the camp and not walking. I could hear the rest of the lads mumbling and grumbling outside the carriage where I sat with the delicious Lady Lorna. I couldn't see what their problem was; after all they hadn't just gone through what I had. I had cleaned myself up, well, what little there was to clean up. She really was quite thorough in her ministrations, and all there was to wipe up was the drips of her saliva in the crease of my balls where they met my cock.

I could see why the other half (as in, not the great unwashed) travelled in these coaches. They're quite nice and comfortable, and the rocking motion was very relaxing. So much so that I closed my eyes and woke up a few minutes later, without even realising I had fallen asleep. As I opened my eyes, the Lady Lorna, who still sat opposite me, still in a state of undress was giving herself the relief I had planned to give her back at the camp, when I was sufficiently recovered.

As I looked at her and the wicked glint in her eyes, I saw that she had lowered her hand to her drawers and, instead of pulling the cut I had made with my dagger together to hide her secret place, had decided that her need was too great to wait. I lowered my eyes and watched intently as her long, slender fingers moved slowly on her wet centre, the moisture glistening like the early morning dew on the pinkest rose. I think that was the first time I ever saw a lady clean shaven down there. She had made a good job of it too, not a hair or shadow in sight from what I could see. I made a mental note to ask her how she got it so smooth but figured now wasn't the time.

The tip of her pink tongue was trapped between her moist lips, her eyes were half closed and her breasts rose and fell rhythmically in time with her quickening breathing. Her fingers were moving slightly quicker as the carriage rocked and swayed, the movement made more uneven by what felt like a dodgy wheel bearing on the left front wheel. Wheel bearing? What the hell was I thinking of wheel bearings for when before me was a gorgeous woman in the bloom of sexual heat, relieving her torment? Come on Throbbin', get a grip man.

Looking at her and the obvious pleasure she was giving herself I realised that I didn't need to get a grip, she had a very good grip on things all on her own. I watched almost mesmerised as her finger started moving and slipping up and down the full length of her wet, pink slit, suddenly disappearing inside to reappear momentarily, covered in her juices. God, she was soaking wet and looked so good that I just knew I had to have a taste. Leaning forward I took her hand in mine and as I looked into her eyes I opened my mouth, brought her finger to my lips and poked out my tongue to lick her finger clean, sucking it and raking it with my teeth.

I let her finger slip from her mouth, savouring her taste and still looking at her I dropped to my knees between her legs in the carriage and parted them with my elbows. She decided to help me with access by lifting her legs so she could put her feet on my shoulders offering me a perfect view of her most secret place. I lowered my head and placed the tiniest of kisses on her petals, then drew back slightly and blew gently on her wetness. I heard her give a gasp of surprise at the shock of cold air on her warmth, then another as I breathed hard on her, replacing the cold with the heat of my breath. I could resist no longer and lowering my head again I let my tongue fall on her pussy and licked very slowly all the way from the tight little bud of her bottom all the way up to the very top of her slit, feeling my tongue spread her lips as it moved. I let it glide all the way back down, flicking it once over her bottom before moving up again.

Stopping at the top I flicked again, this time at the swollen little lump I found under my tongue. I opened my mouth and closed it over the lump, causing her to groan out loud as I started to suck, gently at first, then with increased hunger. As I sucked I let my tongue carry on moving, caressing her clitoris with the tip, then rolling all the way round it, teasing her. As I sucked a little harder I felt her hands go to the back of my head, pulling me closer to her as her hips moved, to grind herself hard onto my face.

The heels of her boots dug into the skin of my shoulders as I increased the pace of my tongue, hearing her moan even louder and move even quicker under me. Her breath was coming in short little pants and little sobs seemed to be escaping her lips as I pleasured her. I moved slightly so I could lift a hand, sliding it up her inner thigh and onto her lips. Caressing gently I traced all the way around the bottom of her dripping slit and back up the other side before slowly and gently pushing at the centre, feeling her open to take my probing finger all the way into her.

Curling it upwards I pressed on the inner front wall of her, feeling her clamp down on my finger as her hips moved a little quicker. The attention of my mouth and finger combined had her writhing beneath me, then suddenly she cried out, grasped my head - tight enough she nearly pulled my damn ears off – and convulsed as her orgasm overtook her. I slowed the movement of my finger and eased the pressure of my tongue, bringing her gently down from the heights I had taken her to, until her shaking had subsided and her breathing had started to return to normal.

I moved from my knees, another pair of bloody tights ruined, and sat back down opposite her. 'Welcome to Surewould milady,' I offered with my most charming smile.

'Thank you for such a wonderful welcome Master Wood,' she replied, her face still flushed.

I bowed as low as was possible within the carriage, 'My pleasure milady.'

The carriage suddenly jerked to a stop. I opened the curtain on the door and peered out. We had stopped by a bridge over the river. 'Oh, you useless tools,' I shouted, 'What did you bring us this way for? You know that bridge is guarded by Rocky the troll,' Sure enough, there he was. A huge, presence, towering about eight feet high and as nasty as all hell. Almost as nasty as Stan when he's pissed out of his head on mead.

He stood there, next to a barrel, covered in lichen and moss. That's the trouble with trolls, with them being all stone, it tends to be difficult to tell males from females but I suppose as long as they know, then that's all that matters. He could have been a she for all we knew, and two acquaintances like that is more than enough. He looked at us with his head on one side, a crooked smile splitting his face as I watched him trying to form a sentence. Trolls are naturally nocturnal and when they're out during the day, the heat from the sun on their heads tends to slow them down to a point where, on really hot days they just freeze and become huge rocks.

'Good morning Rocky,' I called.

He stared at me, a thought visibly moving from his brain to his mouth and replied, 'Errrr…..'ello Frobbin Wood. Do you want to cross my errr….wooden fing….planks……over der river….errrr…….bridge. Dats it, bridge?'

'Rocky? Put your hat on, you know it's easier when you do.' I watched him reach into the pocket of his loin cloth and pull out a battered felt hat and unfold it. He put it on his head then arranged the thing on top of it until we could see it was a tiny series of pulleys. On one end of the pulleys was a little fan and on the other a wheel that contained Maurice. Maurice was Rocky's pet mouse and ran round in his wheel, turning the fan and cooling his masters' head so he had a better chance of forming coherent sentences.

As he adjusted his hat the little glow in his eyes increased and the crooked smile became a little more pronounced. 'Fank you Frobbin', dat's better. I can fink straighter now. Right. Dis is my bridge. You's know dat it's a troll toll bridge and you gots to pay der troll a toll to cross it.'

Boy, this was going to be hard work. It always was with Rocky, especially if he decided he didn't like you. This was going to apply to us as he hates Lusty Dangler with a passion, but then again, so do most people who meet him. He's ok when you get to know him but he talks funny and people have a job understanding him. Rocky saw him and his look turned nasty.

'Ok,' he said, 'Now dis is my bridge but I forgot to bring der pole dat swings up to let you pass, so you's gots to imagine dat der pole is on dis barrel, right? 'And when you's paid der toll you's gotta wait til I swings up der imaginary pole before you's can go under it.'

I think that was probably the longest speech I ever heard Rocky make since I met him. Obviously Maurice had recently been fed and was working his little socks off. I pulled my head back into the coach and looked at Lady Lorna. 'We may be here some time milady.'

'Oh good, then I will have time to do this,' she said as she reached out and started stroking my now flaccid member through my ruined tights. I still hadn't pulled up my breeches and she gave herself better access by gripping the material and ripping it apart, allowing me to fall free. Her hand felt like the softest velvet as she gently stroked me, watching with her tongue between her lips as I came back to hard, strong life under the touch of her fingers.

I heard a commotion at the bridge and again stuck my head through the curtain to see what it was. Lady Lorna kept up her stroking and I'm sure my face must have given away what was happening in the coach to the guys as they turned to look at me. 'What's wrong?' I called.

'None of us has any change to pay the toll Throbbin,' shouted Stan.

I looked over at Rocky. 'Rocky? If we are going under an imaginary pole, how about we pay an imaginary toll then we're sorted?'

I found it really hard to keep a tremor from my voice due to the attention my swollen cock was getting and again, I'm sure everyone realised what was happening. Their smiles widened at the same time as my eyes when I once again felt the Lady's lips on me, wetter and hungrier for more of what she so recently had. I could see Rocky trying to work out if an imaginary toll would work, and then decided it would as he moved to the side of the road and Stan started leading the horses across the bridge.

'Where you fink you're going?' he asked Stan. 'I not raised der imaginary pole yet. Stoopid human. Stan actually looked embarrassed at this, now that was a first. He usually doesn't care what other people say or do. I guess even he has things that worry him. Strange that.

As I felt myself being drawn deeper in Lorna's mouth I watched as Stan put his hand in his pocket and opened it to reveal nothing there. 'There you go Rocky, there's the imaginary toll. Can we cross now?'

Rocky looked at him. 'You really are stoopid, dat's too much, you needs some change first.'

I didn't trust myself to say anything in my present state but watched Rocky reach into his loin cloth and hand Stan his imaginary change. I wished they'd stop pissing about and get on with it. I wanted to get this lady back to camp and all alone.

'Right,' said Rocky, 'Dis is me raising der imaginary pole, and I's doing it slow 'cos it are heavy.' He stood pressing down and when he had a hand on the floor he waved the carriage through. Stan stopped it and looked back to thank Rocky who looked in pain as he waved furiously. 'Take it a bit furver, stoopid human, it not all der way under an' if I drop der pole now it are goin' to hit der coach.'

I pulled my head back into the carriage, letting the blind cover the window again. I could hear Stan and the lads laughing outside as the carriage crossed to the other side of the bridge. Then the bridge, the troll and the rest of everything seemed to fade from my mind as the Lady wrapped her warm, moist lips back around the swollen head of my member, then sucked it deep enough that I felt it hit the back of her throat. . I called from inside, 'Hurry up guys for fuck's sake, we really need to get back to camp otherwise the next few minutes are going to see me dead, and you really don't want that do you?'

'And Lusty? I heard that…………………..'