One Disgusting Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a magnificent ass boy. I admired it through your jeans the day we met at the diner." I positioned myself leaning forward on the bed with my hands moving along the back of your thighs. I massaged your strong legs as I moved my hands slowly up to your cheeks. In broad circles I massaged your butt from top to bottom. I pulled them apart and ran my forearm up and down. I made a single pressure point on your taint and held it in one place while I gently slapped your asscheek. I took my fingers and quickly patted your eager hole with tiny spanks and then I embraced your whole butt in a bear hug. I ran my bristly bearded chin over your cheeks, then the crack, and then on your hole. A steady constant barrage of sensory input. And then I moved in with my tongue. First a broad flat lick from bottom to top. Then another. And another.

I reached between your legs and pulled your cock out and rested it on the pillow. I licked from your head along the sensitive bottom side of your shaft to your balls. I nibbled on your taint pulling your hair with my teeth. Then a giant figure eight with my tongue. Back to your hole with a flat lick then back down to your head with another long lick. You made a sound, a faint moan. I licked on. I paused on the magic spot on the bottom side of your dick below the head and teased it with my tongue. Back up to your balls. I slipped them in my mouth one by one and hummed a low note. Then back to your cheeks with a slap and a kiss leading to the long lick from bottom to top.

I moved in closer to your hole and began with a circle around the rim, left then right. Then hovered over the hole with a wild wiggle. You shifted and moaned. Back to your cockhead and a long lick leading to your hole. This time I went further, closer, deeper. I thrust my tongue out and shook my head like a dog after his bath. I probed deep with my tongue wiggling side to side. Then with full thrusts and a rigid tongue I began the tongue fuck. In out in out in out. Broad flat lick bottom to top, wiggle in the hole, dog shake, tongue fuck. Back to your dripping cock, your balls, and a soft chewing motion on your taint, and up to the hole. In out in out in out. Then a sucking motion right on your hole. Your starfish responded by puckering up as blood rushed to the soft tissue. Flat lick, wiggle in the hole, dog shake, tongue fuck. And then .... The inside twirl! A huge spiral around the inside of your relaxed widening hole. You were wet and clearly enjoying the attention.

"Look at you you nasty pig, you're enjoying a man eating out your ass! Feels good doesn't it Boy?

"Oh yes Sir ... enjoying it."

I paused for some mouthwash, and then dove back in. You could feel the alcohol in the wash tingling your pink tissue. I licked on until I had my fill maybe a minute maybe ten, not sure. In out in out in out. Broad flat lick bottom to top, wiggle in the hole, dog shake, tongue fuck. Back to your dripping cock, your balls, and a soft chewing motion on your taint, and up to the hole. In out in out in out. As I rinsed again I poked at your hole, it seemed as if inviting me to probe it.

"You have a great tasty ass boy and its begging to be probed. You want Sir to probe your dirty hole Boy, don't you? You ready for some inside action?"

You were pretty hot and bothered by now. Wet with my spit from cockhead to hole, your prostate throbbed and longed for stimulation deep inside. Hands bound, face down, spread eagle on a pile of pillows and writhing with desire, I climbed on top and rested my full body weight on you. I reached around and tugged on your chain while nestling my beard against your leather collar, still faintly reeking of piss, and whispered in your ear "you're completely helpless aren't you boy? There's nothing you can do. You want the plug don't you boy?"

"Yes sir I want the plug!"

"Tell me how much you want the plug, get into it boy, beg for it!"

"Please give me the plug Sir, I want the plug inside me."

"Who's in control here boy?"

"You sir, you're in control."

"Tell me who your Master is, say it!"

"You are my Master Sir and you're in control"

"You want the plug now boy? You want me to stretch your hole and fill you up?"

"Yes Master I want you to fill me with the plug, please Sir give me the pluuuuggg!" you pleaded.

I bit your neck and rested my swollen cock up against your sloppy crack.

"No you Pussy Assed Pig, You can't have it! Master told you you have to earn it."

Your frustration was palpable. I got up and retrieved some things from the case of tricks. You wondered what I was doing when you heard the snap of a latex glove.

"Paging Dr. Finger..." I laughed. I squeezed a glob of Astroglide jelly onto my glove and smoothed it all around the thumb and first three fingers. Then an extra blob for your eager rosebud. After munching on your butt for 15 mins, I knew the outside of your ass pretty well by now. As I slapped your cheek I smeared the goo toward the center. I pushed the jelly in with my thumb and started a broad swirl around the edge. First one finger, then two, then I slid my index finger in slowly feeling all around the wall of your muscled chute. With a slight downward pressure toward your juice box, I pulsed my finger. You felt the urge to pee give way to intense pleasure. I pressured a little more pulsing with a downward force. My finger glided in and out, around the wall, then pulsed over and over downward to your p spot.

"Ohhh" you moaned.

I pulled out my finger and smoothed around the rim and went back in, this time with two fingers.

"Ohhhh, that's it" you groaned. Wiggling and gliding, pulsing downward to your spot, I slapped your ass and rubbed your balls. I grabbed your cock and began milking you like a cow teet while my fingers moved silently massaging you. You were getting really hard and breathing faster. I let your cock go, leaving it hanging and dripping with juice. Under my arm the steel prostate wand was warming. I lubed it up and slapped its heft in my palm then parted your hole to accept it. In a fluid shove I slipped it in along the bottom of your canal right to the sweet spot.

"Ohhh my god that feels good" you said your torso and butt now bucking up and down with your bound hands outstretched in front of you. I shimmied the wand and pulled it part way out then back in with downward pressure. You were drenching the pillow with your juice.

"Good boy, nice and juicy, just the way I want you!"

I hadn't planned on fucking you this time but began to think maybe I should. Leaving the stick in you, I took a moment and unraveled a condom on my shaft and oiled it up. I knew I could not perform for long as I was so hot I could've busted an hour ago. And yet I couldn't resist, I had to fuck you, had to feel you wrapped around my cock. I removed the wand and slapped my dick against your hole - thub thub thub - "O Yeh man you're ready for this aren't you?

"Please sir I'm ready " you panted.

I climbed up squatting slightly over you, steadying myself by pushing down on your lower back, and slid it in and paused, then wiggled to side and began to thrust.

"Oh yeh that's it buddy boy, you have a sweet ass." I slowly moved my throbbing member in and out. "Come on squeeze me with your ass!" You clenched your muscle and it sent me through the roof. "You fucking pussy assed slut!" I howled. "You're trying to make me cum aren't you?!" I rammed you over and over then and pulled out as fast as I went in. I had to or it would be game over and I wasn't ready to stop, there were so many more unspeakable nasty things I wanted to do with you. I grabbed the big phallus from the case and walked over in front of you slapping it in my hand, your eyes following my every move.

"Lick it dude. Show me you want this up your ass. Suck the dildo, you Candyass whore,"

You tried to put it in but it was a little too big for mouth. You ran your tongue over the head and got the head in, but not much more. I reached down and picked up my strap from the floor. It was still wet from your spit, I bunched it in a ball and then stuffed it in your mouth.

"Chew on my jockstrap you Scum Bucket while I ram this up your mancunt!" I ordered.

I heavily greased the monster and positioned the head at your ass. You were hungry for it and tilted your pelvis back as if to say 'please fuck me now.' I wiggled the head in as you bore down. In it went gliding deeper and deeper. "Ohhh" you grunted through the strap. I reamed you mercilessly in and out, screwing you left and right, fast and slow. I squeezed some more lube on and kept on going. At one point I helped you upright on your knees, kneeled behind you running my hands all over your chest while kissing you on the neck with the big dong inside you. I repositioned with my head low and held the suction base of the cock for you.

"Come on Dirty Girl let me see you ride the donkey dick!"

You moved your muscle ass up and down swallowing the monster with ease as I watched intently.

Then suddenly I said "Ok stop.... That's it boy, you've earned the plug!" I pushed you over on your belly and slowly eased out the giant donkey cock. I showed you the extra large plug as I greased it up in front of your face and took out the strap from your mouth. I'd be using that mouth again soon.

"Time to plug n play! You still want the plug, don't you boy? Can you handle one this big?

The plug was impressive: heavy, fat and smooth. No ordinary ass could swallow this baby but I already knew yours was no ordinary ass :) I lubed it generously and aimed for the prize. I nuzzled it in wiggling it as I applied a steady forward thrust. Your sphincter opened slowly wider and wider. I was wondering if it would make the final stretch when it surpassed the widest point and gobbled it up coming to rest at the tapered waist. I gave it a gentle push and tug checking that it was securely in place. The full sensation and pressure on your prostate must have been exquisite. You were breathing heavily and your every move had a subtle writhing quality.

"That plug feels good doesn't it boy. Worth the wait?"

"Thank you Sir for plugging me Sir."

"Roll over"I said motioning for you to get on your back "and put your head right here" as I pointed to a spot just at the edge of the bed. I wanted you on your back with your head hanging slightly back towards the floor. I reached down and undid both of your nipple clamps. Your nipples were red and relieved to be free. I wanted free access to them so I could play with them myself. I leaned over and sucked each one soothing the swollen nipple with the caress of my tongue as I stroked myself. I ran my fingers through the hair on your chest, slapped your face and lightly pounded your pecs with my fist. When you were in position I reached down and grabbed your cock. It was still plenty stiffened up. I moved my hand down to your balls and pulled them away from your body in a stretching motion.

"That's it boy let me stretch your balls." I massaged your taint and wiggled the bottom of the plug. I grabbed your cock and balls with one hand at base, waving and shaking it like a tower. I stood up and rolled a rubber on myself, then one on you, and pointed my dick downwards to your mouth.

"Open up and suck me boy."

With my knees on either side of your head, I leaned forward and slipped your stick into my mouth. We sucked each other at the same time in a 69. I really went to town taking as much as possible deep in my throat, sucking to the top, stroking in varied motions between sucks, back down to stretch your balls. I moved my tongue in circles around your head and licked on all sides all the way to the bottom. Rapid and slow, one handed and double fisted, sometimes twisting, I hand jerked in between sucks. I let go of your cock, and lowered my ass to your face.

"Come on pony boy, eat it, you're a filthy ass licker aren't you?" I said as I pushed your head into my privates. I thrust forward and back moving your tongue from my balls and back to the hole again and everything in between. Then I'd lean forward, stick my rigid wiener in your mouth, and suck you some more. It was clear we were both really, really turned on, I jumped on the bed to ride you. I lubed you up and squished some in my hole then lowered my extra tight ass down onto you. "Oh that feels incredible, my first cock in 30 years" I said. I rode on top of you pounding your chest and pulling at your nipples. I slapped your face then pushed down with my hands on your belly for leverage as I squeezed my cheeks and moved rapidly up and down.

"Fuck me Pony Boy! Fuck me you nasty sodomist! harder!" As our breaths and movements reached a feverish pitch, I dismounted, and moved up to straddle your chest.

"Stick out your tongue Dan" I groaned "here it comes!" as I blasted your face with my cum. I licked and slurped a glob off your ear and cheek then pulled off your rubber and slid on the grey masturbator sleeve. "You're gonna love this .,," I crammed it onto your cock squeezing out the air as it slid down all the way. "Ohhh" you moaned. I tugged it up and down then began rolling it between my palms. I knew the end was near, this thing feels incredible, and there was no chance you could resist the explosion mounting inside you. You were bucking and heaving, moaning and groaning, I slid off the sleeve and finished you off with my bare hands.

"Ohhh I'm gonna shoot!!" you exclaimed as you arched your back while I pumped away.

"Come on give it to me Pussy Face, shoot on me. "

You came....a lot....,shooting all over both of us. I grabbed a glob of cum on my fingers and brought it to your mouth to lick. You slurped it up licking your man juice off your sticky lips. You laid there covered in our cum as I smeared it all over you.

We collapsed next to each other breathing heavily, smiling, taking in the moment. I turned to you with a big smirk "Like I said Dan, you are one disgusting pervert!"

The end...or is it?

12