One Drunken Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Things go further between Rob and Brittany.
1.7k words
4
19.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob woke early the next morning and lightly ran his fingers up and down her bare arm. He wanted to see just how deeply out of it she was. Thoughts ran through his head as he lay there watching her.

Rob shivered, his eyes glued to her open, softly panting mouth. His cock throbbed eagerly, and nervous tension built through his thighs.

"Would she even know?" he asked himself breathlessly.

It felt like a dark thought to him, completely taking advantage of this girl he didn't know, but he felt reckless, drunk on his own alcohol and lust, and on the idea that such an opportunity might never come to him again. He shifted slightly, his head near her hips, but his knees now on either side of her head. His heart hammering against his ribs, he inched himself downward until the head of his penis touched her pink lips.

She responded with only the slightest twitch, her tongue running over the tip of his dick, and a soft kissing motion as if she had swallowed. He froze, terrified she might awaken with a start and begin screaming, but she lay there, still limp, and his lust quickly overcame him again. He pressed down, but her teeth were in the way, her mouth just barely too closed. Reckless in his own heat, he shifted his weight to one arm and reached down with the other. With clumsy fingers almost too excited to respond to his direction he worked her mouth further open, quickly filling the gap with his dick. He let go of her chin tentatively, and her teeth did close against his engorged cock, but it wasn't unpleasant, and it wasn't tight - it was as if she knew she must not clamp down. He couldn't see her eyes, but he could see her arms had not moved and her body remained near comatose.

He thrust in deeper, moaning in ecstasy, pushing helplessly until he heard her gag. He eased up, but only for a moment, for the constriction of her tongue and mouth around him when she gagged drove all thought and reason from his already hormone-fried mind. He pressed in again and again, uncaring if she awoke, uncaring if she screamed, uncaring if the entire building collapsed around them - oh how the pleasure built up and consumed him. Like a snarling beast he fucked her mouth completely unable to stop himself. Within moments he seemed to expand, he ground to a halt, in as deep has he could press, his cum burst from him, sending waves of shock and pleasure through his arched body. He felt the warm liquid course through her cheeks, and force its way out over her saliva-coated lips, out the corners of her mouth.

Oh how he wanted her again. But dare he go further? She might awaken and start screaming if he did go any further. However, he began to wonder if it would make at this stage. After all he had taken her once already. What was it that kept him from pressing forward? This sex felt like a drug, it demolished whatever reason he might have had. He laid there, his dick glistening with saliva and cum; only half deflated, and watched her naked body. Her mouth worked, slowly swallowing, which caused her beautiful neck to convulse. His own hand twitched, as if to start moving, but before he could, she stirred - her hands began to move, and he froze in horny fear and indecision.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brittany's thoughts wouldn't obey her. It was a frustrating state for someone used to clear, concise, organized thought. She felt she should be awake, but her eyes refused to open, her ears reported only dull, fuzzy sounds, and the images in her head shifted with no regard for physics or time. It wasn't uncommon for her to have erotic dreams - she supposed they were the product of her strictly non-erotic lifestyle - but these had been so vivid, so consuming.

She was dimly aware that her body ached. Her head felt heavy and thick. Her mouth felt numb and raw. And her pussy - it felt an incongruous mix of dull ache, disappointedly empty, and thudding pleasure. In her mind she pictured herself lying on a cloud, surrounded by blue-white light, naked. She begged her arms to move, to cover her breasts, her vaginal lips, but they weren't working properly. They moved in jerky, disconnected ways as though she'd slept on them wrong. There were shapes in the clouds - beneath her, around her, but they wouldn't come into her vision.

Finally, her left arm moved, but instead of rising to cross her chest, it fell heavily so that her hand bumped against her clitoris. A spike in pleasure arched her back, and her other hand moved.

--

Rob watched in consuming fascination as Brittany's left hand snaked towards her pussy and she began to slowly rub herself. Her back arched and her head turned, but her eyes remained closed. Moisture still ringed her mouth. His own hand moved almost involuntarily to his dick where he also rubbed, massaging as it stirred and thickened. He could see her fingers pressing, increasing pressure. 'She can't be asleep,' he felt sure. 'But she couldn't have done that to my cock awake?' He shifted on the bed, maneuvering to be over her. She shifted her legs willingly, but with dream-like slowness and without coordination, as though she really were still asleep.

--

Brittany felt the clouds squeezing gently against her and explored herself further. The pleasure continued to heighten. Shapes moved around her, and a shadow coalesced before her. Her eyes still didn't work correctly, for it refused to take full shape, but it hovered close, an indistinct blur against the blue sky. As it drifted closer, she felt even more pleasure, a tingling spread from her vagina to her stomach and thighs, caused her to clench her buttocks.

She reached out with questioning fingers that, while slightly numb, at least obeyed her better now. The shadow was semi-solid, she felt it was rough in places, smooth in others, but had what she sought. It was protruding from the front of the shadow, near its base, a long shaft with knobbed head. It made sense to her that in her dreams what she wanted would be there. She closed her fingers around it, squeezing gently, and drawing it closer, closer. She spread her legs wide. 'Take me,' she whispered to it. At last, she was going to be fucked. At last, she would know. At yet, some tickling memory came to her - did she already know? Had it already happened? The tip of the shadow found her hole and she found that at that moment, she really didn't care.

--

Rob panted. Brittany had, eyes closed, found his cock and held it greedily. Her touch had finished the job he'd started, and produced another stiff hard-on. Then she pulled him closer, closer, clearly begging for another fuck. Her mouth worked and she whispered or moaned something, but he couldn't make out the sleep-blurred words. He grit his teeth and pushed forward, eager to bury himself in her tight, wet heat.

Rob was aware that Brittany's hand was helping to guide his engorged cock to her tight wet pussy. He still couldn't make out what she was saying. He just knew she kept saying it over and over again. He wished he knew what exactly she wanted.

He waited for her eyes to pop open and for her to start screaming but the moment never came. It seemed as if she was in a trance like state. Not awake enough to know who was there, but just awake to know that someone was there and that she was in need of some of the senseless passion that they had shared the night before.

--

Slowly Brittany emerged from the trance like state that had kept her prisoner for the past 18 hours. Had she really been out of it that long? She could feel something heavy on top of her. She could feel something hard pushing in an out of her. What was going on? What was this that seemed to have her pinned down to the bed? What was happening to her?

Slowly she became aware of his presence. As she opened her eyes she realized just who it was that was there. She recognized him from the party the night before. He had offered to help her back to her room. She had thought he was just a nice guy offering to help out a lady in distress. Maybe he had stayed to make sure she was alright

She tried to convince herself of this until she felt him push into her once again. What in the hell was he doing to her. Soon it dawned on her; he was penetrating the warm gates of her womanhood. He had for some reason taken her. There was a question to be answered here. Did she give it to him willingly or did he take advantage of the fact that she was out of it? She quickly deduced that he wasn't there to hurt her. He was only there to finish getting what he considered his. He had claimed her cherry as his.

--

He became aware that her eyes were now open. He could feel her watching his every move. He knew she was aware that she was being fucked. He waited for her to start screaming. However, she just laid there watching him, feeling him. What should he do now? Should he say something? Should he look her in the eye?

He decided to first make eye contact. He looked full into her face. All she did was part her lips and lick them slowly with the tip of her tongue. Then she guided her tongue towards his mouth and sent both tongues into a wild and crazy dance of nuzzling and cuddling with each other.

Soon he once again he felt his cock spasming and throbbing. He knew he was going to cum once again. He put his lips next to her ear.

"Where do you want it Baby?" he whispered.

"Right there right where you got it is fine, she whispered back.

So he shot his load straight into her.