One Evening

Story Info
She is in his hands.
826 words
3.5
11.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with me on my knees when you walked into the room. You opened your fly and I started sucking your cock. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter and I rocked back and forth to feel some friction against my jeans. Your hands held my head in place and you slid back and forth out of my mouth as deep as you could go.

When I tried to circle your cock with my hands, you grabbed them with one of yours and held them against the back of my head. My mouth was wet and warm and I wanted to cum just from the feeling of you slamming into my mouth, my wet cunt pushing against itself and the aching feeling of my nipples. You couldn't last any longer and you came, pushing yourself into my mouth as hard as you could and your body went stiff and I swallowed and swallowed.

I lay back against the edge of the bed. My legs spread wide, the damp seeping through my jeans. You dragged your fingers back and forth so lightly along the seam, pushing me closer to cumming. You pushed your finger into my wet and sticky mouth, your cum still lingering.

I stood up and pulled off my jeans and my panties and lay back on the bed, hoping you would lower your mouth to my clit and suck on it. But instead you flipped me over onto my stomach, spread my legs wide and pressed my little benwa balls into my very wet cunt. The slight vibrations forced me to rub my clit along the bed, wanting contact.

You got me up and I put on a short dress, my thighs wet and my whole world centered on my clit, the sensation from the balls in my cunt and the memory of you fucking my mouth.

At that moment I would have done anything in the world for you and you wanted dinner.

I couldn't eat. During dinner, each time I shifted my legs, I inched closer to orgasm and every time I smelled you, touched you, pictured you fucking me, it pushed me further down the path.

As we walked back to the room, you placed you hand on the top of my ass, your fingers drifting down into the crack. I wanted to suck on your cock so badly that I would have knelt in the street if you hadn't moved your hand back to the small of my back at that moment.

Back in the room, you pushed me face down onto the bed and spread my legs wide. With four fingers, you swept your hand from my clit to my ass, feeling the wet and how badly I wanted you. Reaching into my cunt, you gradually pulled the balls out, gently circling my clit at the same time. As the second ball came free, I came, liquid streaming and I pushed up from the bed against you. You pushed me back down and spread my legs again.

Your cock was hard again and I could feel it against my ass. I reached for the bottle of lube and you took it from me, squirting the cold gel against my slit. You took the butt plug and dipped it into my cunt, soaking it in the wet. With a slow push, you slid it into my ass until it could go no further.

I reached back to touch your cock, my mouth opening with the desire to suck it again. Instead, with both hands, you grabbed my hips and shoved your cock into my cunt. It was tight from the butt plug in my ass and soaking wet from my cum and the lube. You held still as I tried to rock back against you but you realized that you couldn't stop moving. You felt the pressure pushing down on you from the plug and the wet from my cunt, and you slid slowly back and forth, your hands tight on my back.

I reach down to find my clit, huge and aching and moved it back and forth with two fingers; my body consumed with the pressure in my ass, my cunt. I wanted it to last, this moment, where the whole of everything existed in a quiet room and your cock was pushing me closer and closer to cumming.

Finally, I came again and the spasms spread from my clit to my cunt to my ass. You felt me shaking as you buried your cock one last time into me. With a hard push back against my hips, you slid out and rolled me onto my back and pressed down on top of me, against my stomach. Rocking hard, you came against me, your cum pooling out and dripping down my sides.

Reaching down between my legs, your mouth gently touched my clit as I held your balls and cock in my hands and we slept.