One Eye Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill set the tube of jelly down and took a deep, nervous breath.

She aimed my cock upwards, and scooched her knees back a little to line herself up. I watched as Jill’s ass dipped down, searching for me. The tip of my cock kissed her anus lightly, and she held it there. Her hand was shaking slightly.

Gaining resolve, Jill began to push her ass down on my cock. It wouldn’t go in at first; she was too tense. Again, I wanted to help, to use my fingers to massage her into readiness, but I knew I might wreck the moment, so I let her go.

Jill tried again, this time forcing calm, deep breaths as she probed with the head of my cock. The tip slipped into her, just a little, and she stopped, holding it there, feeling it inside her. Then she lowered her body a little more, and the head disappeared completely inside her ass.

I was in heaven. I willed myself not to come right then and there. Jill cautiously continued, moving her ass down incrementally, taking in a half inch at a time. Once it was halfway in, she held still, then backed out a little, feeling it massage her channel. It must have felt good, because a tiny moan escaped her lips as she slid her ass up and down in my lap.

Jill was ready for more. She took another inch inside and gasped. Her fingers felt my cock, measuring how much was left to go. She decided she could handle it and pressed her ass down until my cock disappeared inside her completely.

Jill was straddling me, her legs on either side of mine, her soft rump resting on my pelvis. It felt incredible to be up inside her, deep inside the territory she had forbidden me for so long.

Jill put her hands on the bed in front of her and used the leverage to start moving her ass up and down in my lap. She started gently at first, still cautious of the new sensations, but soon her body was rocking back and forth. My cock stroked in and out of her ass easily now as her muscles relaxed and the lube worked itself up inside her.

One of her hands left the bed and went to her pussy, and though I couldn’t see I knew she was giving her clit some attention. I prayed she would come soon, because I was desperately close.

“Oh fuck.” Jill hissed, and I felt her anus dilating on my cock as her orgasm ripped through her. She rode me harder as she climaxed, and I lost control of my organ. It throbbed with electricity, my balls tightened, and the first jet of hot semen pumped up inside her.

“Unh...I can feel it...” Jill moaned, her ass slowing as she felt the new sensation of my cum squirting up inside her. Her anus continued to flex, milking it right out of me, until I was utterly spent. Jill stopped moving and her ass pressed against me. We sat like that for a few long moments.

Then Jill leaned her weight forward. She slowly raised her ass up. My cock, still partially erect, slid slowly out of her. Once it dropped out, Jill got up on wobbly legs and shivered. Then she turned to look at me.

There was no sense in pretending to be asleep now, so I looked back. She had a satisfied, exhausted look on her face.

Jill crawled up the bed to me and pressed her body against mine. I wrapped us up in the blankets, and we nuzzled together, getting warm. She looked up into my eyes.

“So...have a nice sleep?” She asked.

“Mm-hmm. Good dreams.” I said.

”Yeah.” Jill said, giving a shudder. “Me too.” I laughed. I wanted to say something to the effect of ‘I told you so’ but I kept it to myself.

“What did Vicky’s note say?” I asked. Jill looked up at me.

“It said she was sick of listening to us argue, and that I didn’t know what I was missing.” Jill said, her face turning red. “And then she told me where she kept her tube of jelly.”

I laughed again, and Jill laughed with me.

We fell asleep, our spent bodies entangled under the covers.

~o~

12