One Fateful Encounter Pt. 01

Story Info
Student stays to long in the locker room.
831 words
3.56
25.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LukieX
LukieX
1 Followers

Note- this is the first time I've wrote something of this nature so if you have any pointers or tips I would happily take them.

(All people within this work are purely fictitious)

*****

It was a cold winters evening, one that made people feel alone and in need of that extra human warmth. But alone he was tonight, lying in bed allowing the thoughts of the world take his mind. Jason was a young lad only just turning 21 and single but not lacking the charm the ladies seemed to love. Having a slim build and standing at just under 6ft he was a lady killer. However, his thoughts weren't on ladies tonight but on men, his mind lingering on the events of the day previous while his hand made its way down his body, a bulge already growing under his tight boxers.

-Two days earlier.

He was finishing up getting changed in the college changing rooms, sweet dripping down his body. The work out had taken it out of him as he rubbed his tender thighs wincing in pain slightly the muscles well used. Slipping on a loose-fitting shirt he looked around seeing the changing room to find it empty and quiet. That's when he heard it, that moan. The sound of it sent a strange shiver down his back, logically it was a guy's moan, no girl would bother sneaking into the locker room when the guys would come to them. Why was he even interested, he had never once thought about being with a guy but the feeling inside him was starting to suggest otherwise? Jason looked around double checking he was alone then walked softly around the corner to the shower doors, he took a deep breath and pushed it open unsure what to expect from any of this. his jaw dropped.

In front of him was a man as naked as the day he was born and he hadn't noticed the door softly open and then close again. His hand wrapped around his well-shaped cock dripping wet from the shower. Obviously not noticing Jason enter he continued running his hand up his shaft while his other held him stable against the wall of the shower. He gently thrust into his hand moaning softly with each movement forward. Jason held his breath still in shock that he had let the door shut behind him, he was into girls he knew that from several experiences with a good few of the college girls but the sensation between his thighs said different. His eyes locked on this naked man rubbing his thick penis, travelling along his smooth chest and abs, firm legs back to his cock. He couldn't seem to look away, like his body simply gave up on him and left him there.

Then the man opened his eyes. Instantly noticing his new fan but instead of saying anything he just looked Jason dead in the eyes and kept stroking with a little more vigour.

"Shit ... sorry I didn't mean to walk in I... I just..." Jason stuttered unable to control his words his eyes struggling to stay away from this man's beautiful cock. His body still unable to move apart from the large bulge in his pants which was noticed quickly by the stranger stroking himself. Jason panicked as he didn't want anyone knowing he was staring at this man's penis but he found himself not wanting to leave either, everything about this encounter turning him on. The man in front of him was like no one he had ever seen and was staring at him with a glint in his green eyes, biting his lip in lust as he eyed up this sweet piece of college ass.

"I.." Jason spluttered trying to catch his words, "I'm sorry" with that he turned and slipped on the floor hitting his head. He scrambled up slowly and heard from behind him

"Il see you around kid" as he left the showers grabbing the rest of his gear and running home.

The guy had watched it all increasing his grip then letting out a loud moan, he knew it wouldn't be the last time he would see Jason. He let out a deeper moan and shot his cum out hitting the shower floor, thick strings falling from his throbbing cock as his balls ached from it all. He quickly finished in the shower and left the room dripping wet and satisfied, he grabbed his towel then noticed the wallet sat on the bench. Smirking he picked it up and looked inside.

-Present

Jason sat there in bed his cock pulsing and cum all over his chest, the memories of that shower filling his head, his breathing heavy and all he knew was he wanted more.

To be continued...

*****

(hope you enjoyed please please comment below what you think as it will help me create better content in the future, hope you had fun you filthy animals)

LukieX
LukieX
1 Followers