One Final Frantic Fling

Story Info
A remarkably tender final encounter.
2.3k words
3.83
16.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Fourth and Final Chapter of The Isabella Chronicles

"I'm sorry," she said again. I could feel the wetness of the tears on her cheek as she rubbed her face up against mine, as her lips kissed my skin with her tiny gentle kisses.

"It's OK." I managed, my voice a little hoarse.

"This isn't a fairy tale" I continued.

"I never expected a happily ever after ending."

But that was a lie. The sick feeling, clenched into a ball in my stomach, was testament to the fact that I HAD expected a happily ever after ending, that I had not expected Isabella to ever leave me.

"So this is really what you want?" I asked again, hating myself for being so obviously vulnerable, desperately wanting her to say no.

"It was my dying mum's wish, it's what my dad and brother want. He does love me, desperately, you know. And I hate failing at anything, let alone something as big as a marriage. I just think I owe it to both of us to give it one more try before I walk away from something that is supposed to be forever."

It wasn't the first time she had explained it to me. It was an imposing set of circumstances. You can't fight a dying mum's wish and it's futile to try. And I was standing in the foyer of his house, talking to his wife, dressed casually in his over-sized t-shirt, if my guess was correct.

She had told me what was happening only the day before. She had been under an awful strain with her mother's death and now with her father's illness. No wonder that on the balance she felt safer in her rocky marriage than facing the death of both of her parents, alone.

"But, I thought you hated him touching you, that you aren't in love with him anymore." I said, despising myself for the weakness in my voice, searching desperately for a way to hold her.

"Oh Pablo," she said into my shoulder, her face buried against my shirt, "you know I was dead, sexually, for such a long time. But you changed that, made me feel like a woman again, made me feel desirable, wanted, needed. I will always love you for that, for so many things. I just have to try with him. Please try and understand."

I could feel the small hiccupy sounds of her sobs against my chest again. And suddenly, I realized that there was nothing more to say, nothing that would help. Anything I said to try to convince her not to stay would only make her resent me more.

I won't pretend that a part of me wasn't jealous, angry, frustrated. Part of me wanted to say hurtful things, wanted to make her feel as sick and lost as I felt.

'Was it all a lie?' I wanted to scream.

'Was I just a diversion? Did the amazingly sexual moments we shared mean nothing? Just another root while you were teaching him a lesson?'. If I was honest, then I had to admit that a part of me felt as if I had just been compared to the other guy, and had somehow lost the bet.

'You'll never find another person who will do the things to you, for you, care about you, the way that I will?' I wanted to say. But I knew that I wouldn't.

Partly because I did care for her so very much. She was a beautiful flower, but her petals were delicate and easily crushed. I did not want to see her suffer.

Partly because I knew she was not hurting me intentionally, that part of her wanted to be with me too.

Partly because this side of me seemed distant, like a voice perched on my shoulder.

The real me, the strongest voice inside of me, was sadly, quietly, but insistently telling me to walk away.

"OK, OK, I'll go," I said softly. I hugged her tightly, feeling her body contoured against mine. I never thought I'd be doing this for the last time. I could feel tears welling in my eyes and fought to suppress them.

I straightened, held her head in my hands, looked down into her teary eyes.

"Bye then" I said, trying to smile as I turned and opened the door to leave.

She reached for me, her arms pulling my head down as she stepped up on her toes to kiss me. Our lips met gently, wetly, and then to my surprise I felt her tongue snake its way between my lips and into my mouth.

My own tongue responded.

I felt more than saw one of her hands slide down to my pants and begin to rub my suddenly hardening cock.

I pulled slowly away from her kiss. She was looking up at me with such an intense look of need.

"I know you have to go…" she began, but I shook my head, understanding intrinsically what she needed.

"No talking" I whispered as I pushed her back against the wall beside the open door and slid my hand beneath the t-shirt and up against the satiny fabric of her g-string.

I slid my hand up further, finding her breasts hanging wonderfully free and in a second her t-shirt was pushed up around her neck and my hands were caressing her breasts, running lightly across her skin, my palms rubbing in circles over the tips of her small sexy nipples.

I kissed her again and our tongues danced. My right hand pulled her g-string aside and I traced the swollen outer lips of her sex. She moaned against my mouth and canted her hips forward, encouraging me to enter.

My index finger traced slowly, lightly, over her clitoris and she bucked up against me, a breathy moan punching out of her against my mouth.

"Finger me," she moaned into my mouth, her lips sucking my tongue, her teeth gently biting it.

I continued to flick her there gently, rubbing her hooded clit in slow circles. Then I began to trace downwards, sliding across the entranceway to her pussy and then back up to her clitoris.

She was soaking wet already, I could feel her juices moistening her clitoris on each upstroke and I began to dip gently between her pussy lips on each down stroke.

"Ohhh, fuck!! Finger me!" she panted insistently, now tugging demandingly at my cock while we continued to kiss messily, our mouths wet and filled with saliva.

I hooked my right arm under her left leg and lifted it up, opening the access to her wet pussy. Then with my left middle finger, I began to slowly, insistently fuck in and out of her moist snatch.

"Ahhhhh!" I heard myself groan in surprise and felt my cock jerk upwards as she bit me, hard, on my bicep, then licked me there, her passionate brown eyes filled now with lust.

"Fuck me!" she panted in my ear, her teeth grazing my neck. "Fuck me now!!"

I hooked my arms over legs the other way, pushing them back around me as I held her pinned to the wall with my arms and chest.

Her gash was wide open to me and her lips were parted as she watched me, eyes slitted, as I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, as I pushed my cock slowly, insistently into her well lubricated pussy.

A long slow sigh slipped out of her as I bottomed out in her pussy and held it there, my cock flexing deep inside her. I glanced to my left and found myself looking out the still open doorway. A thrill of fear shot through me – we could get caught – but then I felt her pussy muscles tighten around me and I moved, hearing that wonderful wet squelching sound. Before I knew it, I was pumping furiously into her, my only concern our sexual release, any fears about being caught suddenly banished.

Her buttocks were cupped in my hands as I held there, her mouth now clamping down on my shoulder, the pain of her biting and the pleasure of her wet pussy a curiously erotic combination which drove my hips to piston faster and faster into her.

I could feel her moaning against my neck and when she bit down hard and began to convulse uncontrollably it was too much, and I came, jism exploding from my surging cock, as it fired its bursts of sticky white semen repeatedly up into the depths of her vulva.

My legs felt suddenly weak and we collapsed slowly onto the giant rug that covered the foyer floor, still entwined together. Her eyes were closed and she was panting, her face flushed a deep shade of red.

I traced a line across her belly and down her leg, mesmerized by her pale skin. I began to lightly massage her leg, rubbing and kneading the muscles. Waves of pleasure were still radiating from my groin throughout my whole body and I felt that familiar lassitude which comes uniquely from sexual release. My fingers traced absently over her skin, riding up her thigh towards her belly again.

Her breathing was slowing, but her eyes remained closed as I gently ran my fingertips across her sexy stomach. I loved rubbing her there; the home of one's hara, the cradle of creation, the most womanly of features.

I traced a line across her hips and down towards her back, alternating my fingertips and my palms as I absently touched her. Without opening her eyes, she rolled over onto her stomach.

"More," she murmured back at me.

I ran my fingers down her back, using the fingers of both hands. Her skin went white and then red where I traced it and she murmured her appreciation to me while her face remained buried in the thick pile of the rug.

I traced my fingers across the rise of her buttocks and squeezed then spread them, feeling my cock begin to harden yet again as I saw the liquid still trapped between her cheeks, still glistening on her slightly flared anus, moisture still running in a trail of droplets from her pussy to her arse.

I leaned forward and began to run my chest across her back, rubbing slowly up and down as my cock came fully erect. She moaned beneath me, moving her head to one side. I pressed down, feeling her back, knowing that I was pressing her nipples into the rug.

"That feels so good" she murmured again, then gasped as she felt my hard cock slide up the crack of her arse as I slid up her back again. I kissed her neck, licked her ear, my tongue flicking her earlobe.

"Ohhhh" she moaned softly again, as I repeatedly slid my cock up the wet valley of her arse. She gasped again as my cock momentarily caught at the opening of her pussy and then again as it pressed against the mouth of her anus, before sliding up and out.


Her legs spread wider and on the next stroke I was inside her pussy again, a low moan of encouragement coming from her buried face, the rhythm slow at first, the sensations unspeakably intense as she rolled her hips up to meet each thrust.

I sat up again, my hands spreading her arse cheeks so that I could watch my thick cock sliding in and out of her tight, stetched pussy. She was pushing back harder now and I increased the speed of my strokes, feeling my balls beginning to tighten for the second time.

I slid my right thumb across her anus experimentally and she groaned, her anus flexing to my touch. It was wet and sticky with our juices and with very little pressure my thumb was inside her arse. The heat was incredible and I could feel my cock through the thin membrane of flesh that separated her pussy from her arse.

I buried my thumb to the joint in my arse and then she was cumming again, her body convulsing beneath me as she screamed "JESUS!! FUCK!!" repeatedly into the rug beneath her.

I could feel myself close, but feeling how easily her anus had accommodated my thumb, I suddenly wanted to feel her arse enveloping my cock one last time.

Small shudders were still running through her and she moaned a complaint as I pulled out of her pussy. Then she felt me against her anus and moaned a second complaint.

I expected more resistance, but there was none. She moved slightly to make my entry easier as I lined up the opening and then with remarkably little difficulty I slowly sank all the way into her tight, hot, enveloping, anus. I saw her hands clench and her breathing was coming in little spurts, but she pushed back and that was enough.

Suddenly I was jerking uncontrollably myself, small grunts of surprise coming from me as I ejaculated wildly into her pulsating arse.

I kissed her again, more tenderly and more finally. She closed her eyes and hugged me. I stirred when I felt my cock responding yet again, and got slowly dressed.

Looking down at her lying there, naked, vulnerable, irresistible, I felt a deep and abiding sense of loss. I knew she did not want to say good bye. I knew that she would never forget me, just as I would never forget her.

I turned towards the door, and realised the door had remained open that whole time. Had anyone seen? Did I even care? Not now, certainly not then, probably not ever.

I pulled it shut as I left, the finality of that action not lost on me.

The memories of that last time together will stay with me forever.

So will the image of her lying there, seductively naked, our juices leaking from her pussy and her arse, her eyes closed in sleep, a smile of satisfaction plastered over her surprisingly innocent face.