One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest Ch. 02

Story Info
A young married couple's journey into cuckoldry.
1.3k words
3.67
33.7k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning the world felt like a different place for both of them. Graham went about his usual weekday morning routine although Sally thought his mood seemed a lot lighter than normal.

Sally usually sat up in bed and watched breakfast television as Graham showered, dressed and pondered which tie to wear as he stroked his chin thoughtfully -- a habit which would normally really annoyed her. On this particular morning the couple chatted a little more attentively compared to their usual strained conversation.

"You really need to get some new ties....and shirts," Sally said good humouredly in the direction of her husband who was standing by the wardrobe. The absence of any caustic tone which normally accompanied Sally's observations had not escaped her husband.

"Er....yeah," he replied.

"We haven't been shopping together for a while. How about this Saturday we head into town?" added Sally. "Maybe we can have some lunch at that new bistro which opened last week?"

"Sure, sounds like a plan," he smiled back at his wife who was now wrapping herself in a fluffy white toweling robe to join him downstairs for breakfast.

Over the muesli, toast and coffee they both inwardly noted that the entente cordiale which had broken out between them must have come as a result of the sexual exchange that had taken place the previous night. It was as though a door had been opened to a new chamber which neither of them had been aware existed before. They both suddenly craved some immediate headspace to think through the air of frisson that had grown between each of them.

(The 'dark side' to ones sexuality is not always immediately apparent. For many us the things which turns us on, our fantasies and peccadilloes, evolves from our earliest sexual awakenings. For others, however, they can lie buried for years, well into adulthood, and then a random person, event or sensory experience can unlock the chamber to a 'dark side'. Suddenly an erotic vision is triggered which then becomes a fantasy, embedding itself in our minds and called to the surface at times of sexual indulgence.)

"What sort of day do you have ahead?" enquired Sally as she cleared away the dishes.

"Oh, you know...the usual crap. Pushing paper around and processing benefit claims from the usual scumbags who have no intention of ever working!" responded Graham with his usual frustration. "What about you?"

Graham had never previously enquired about Sally's freelance writing, having always disregarded it as an excuse to avoid getting a 'proper job'. His new found interest almost caused her to drop one of the coffee cups.

"Well, I've been asked by one of these TV listing magazines to write a feature about the difficulties professional woman have in dating," Sally replied with some enthusiasm, encouraged by her partner's query.

"Sounds interesting," Graham said with genuine interest tinged with a small amount of uncertainty. "Are you going to do it?"

"I think so. The editor is a guy I used to work with.....He.....errr..... found me through Facebook."

Sally was now washing the dishes in the sink while Graham flitted around the kitchen getting together his mobile, keys, iPod etc.

"Oh okay...." uttered Graham absently

.

"Yeah...when I was at university I did a work placement with a lifestyle magazine which he ran," Sally continued, "My God, he used to chase after all the younger female staff...really fancied himself...nice looking too....married," she laughed at the last observation. Graham's attention was now diverted from finding change for the bus fare.

"Did he chase after you?" Graham attempted to enquire as matter-of-factly as possible.

"God, yeah!" replied Sally still working a cloth round the breakfast dishes.

Graham tried to disguise his impatience, his heart now beating faster "And?"

"Nothing much really...we had a snog and a grope once in a cloakroom at the office Christmas party. I was 21 and he must have been 53. It was just a bit of innocent fun."

Graham previously never liked talking to Sally about her ex-partners, often descending into an all day sulk if the subject was ever raised. As Sally rinsed the cups under the tap she half expected the usual surly reaction. However, on this occasion, Graham's reaction would prove -- or disprove -- her hypothesis that he was developing into a cuckold.

"So you must have fancied him?" Graham replied in a slight mocking manner.

"Oh yeah....most of the girls did," giggled Sally, still with her back to him.

"So why didn't it go any further than a snog and a grope?" Graham pressed.

"I dunno really....I was full of ideals, the world was black and white then. I had a boyfriend back at university and my boss was married. If I had my time again we may have had a bit of a fling. Who knows where it could have gone." Sally turned round and looked at the kitchen clock. "You'll be late for work," she admonished him.

With her hands still among the dishes in the sink Graham walked over to her, placed his hand on her bum and kissed her on the lips.

"See ya later....have a nice day!" Graham sauntered out of the front door and off to catch his bus.

Graham sat on the back seat of the number 72 and looked unseeingly out of the steamed up window. The forty minute journey now gave him the chance to reflect upon the new sexual landscape that lay before him, for there was no doubt, in his opinion, that she had the same erotic awakening last night also.

'So let me put this in perspective....' Graham pondered.

1. I am now turned on by other men lusting after my wife.

2. I am turned on by the thought of my wife being fucked by another man...

3. I am turned by the thought of watching my wife being fucked by another man...

4. My wife now knows I have these fantasies...

5. My wife is making me explore this 'dark side' of my sexuality....'

'So where do we go from here?

Should it remain fantasy or could it actually become a reality?

If it did become a reality it would change our relationship forever.

Surely for the worse!

Or would it?

Isn't there a word for the type of person I would become?

What was it again....? Cuckold.

How do I feel about being...a cuckold?

I really can't talk to her openly about this...

God, I would be too embarrassed....

She thinks I'm such a wimp anyway...

I just hate the way she looks down her nose at me, she thinks sometimes she is so superior to me...

She needs to know how much I do for her, that without me her life would be a fucking mess....'

For the remainder of the journey the prospective cuckold allowed his mind to fixate upon his prim and proper wife being screwed by another man...

'Q. Would he be known to Sally?

A. No, a stranger

Q. An older man or younger?

A. Much older

Q. Smooth chested or hairy?

A. Hairy....like a bear

Q. Professional or tradesman?

A. Tradesman, dressed in dirty work clothes

Q. Size of cock?

A. Oh God...(his own penis started to stiffen)...big, very big in fact....and thick.

Q. Would sex involve long, romantic love making or would it be a good, hard, rough fuck?

A. Definitely the latter. She can't fall for the guy. God, no. She can't have feelings for him. God forbid, she fell in love with him. Jesus, that would be the end of our marriage.'

As the bus bounced rhythmically through the city centre, causing his shoulder bag to rub along his groin, Graham found he had the most incredible hard on imaginable. Suddenly aware that his stop was coming up Graham sprang out of his seat. Even though he wasn't blessed with the largest of dicks Graham strategically covered his crotch with his messenger bag in case anyone caught sight of his modest bulge.

[Chapter 3 follows soon! Please feel free to email me direct by way of the 'Send Feedback' option at the end of this page and let me know what you think so far.]