One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest Ch. 03

Story Info
A young married couple's journey into cuckoldry.
2.3k words
3.98
31.5k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at home Sally had tidied the kitchen and was now upstairs heading for the shower. She allowed the towelling robe to fall to her feet and she stepped tentatively into the hot cascading water. She quickly shampooed her long blonde hair then stood under the soothing, steaming jet...

'Now, time to think...

Well, well, well...just as I thought...

My husband gets turned on by the thought of me having sex with another man...

Other men...?

Ha. I'm not surprised...

He never seems to object when a guy makes a pass at me or utters overtly sexual comments in my company...

That TV programme about cuckolds definitely aroused him last night, that's a dead cert...

Ha. Who am I trying to kid? I was getting turned on too...being taken roughly by a brute of a guy while Graham watches...

Hell, this is not normal... is it???

Is it just a fantasy for him? Or does he want to make it a reality?

Jesus, he's such a wimp sometimes...he hasn't the balls to make it for real...God, I loved teasing him about my former boss this morning...

For fucks sake, I've been plodding along with my life and I desperately needed something to change...and finally...just maybe...I've got something exciting to write about!

Sally suddenly found her whole body tingling as the realisation dawned upon her that the key to her liberation was in fact through her marriage to Graham. Maybe this sexual epiphany was meant to happen. In her previous two marriages she was the one who had been ultimately humiliated and left deeply unhappy. Now, however, she knew that her true fulfilment would come from humiliation of someone else. Third time lucky, eh?

With her head still turned down she watched as rivulets threaded across her marvellous breasts, meeting at her cleavage before coursing down her stomach, between her legs, between her thighs and down her legs. She did not like what she saw and so she resolutely pledged to get in shape and start luxuriating in her body, pushing the limits of what pleasure it should rightfully give her. Reaching behind the shower curtain she fished out a pair of nail scissors and began carefully clipping the matted wet pubic hair. As the clumps spiralled into the plughole Sally reached for one of Graham's razors and lathering a few squirts of shower gel in her hand, smeared the slippery mixture between her legs and began to shave the remaining stubble.

The process had started to turn her on. She could tell that shower gel around her now hairless pussy was mixing with the slippery juices that seeped between the lips of her vagina. For the first time in ages Sally craved an intense orgasm. She reached up and disconnected the showerhead from the bracket and, turning her body sideways in the bath so that she could part her legs, began to massage it between her legs, feeling the hot water flick her exposed clitoris.

The flesh around her pussy was now swollen and the combination of water and her own juices allowed the showerhead to slide vigorously between her legs arousing her greatly.

She decided that she was going to make herself cum by fixating on a fantasy scene. For some inexplicable reason Sally conjured up the image of Jimmy, the middle aged hirsute work colleague of Graham's from the Crown & Cushion...

It's a usual Friday night at the pub...6 or 7 guys including Graham...and Jimmy...

I am wearing a beige knee length corduroy skirt with a slit up the back, tan suede high boots and a cream button down shirt...and a lace ivory bra and panties...

The drinks are flowing as usual and I am sitting in an alcove seat next to Jimmy who is as usual holding court with dirty jokes and sexual innuendo...

Jimmy is wearing cheap jeans, a white cotton T shirt under a lumberjack shirt to cover up the thick wiry chest hair, and a pair of Doctor Marten boots...

Graham is sitting on the other side of the table chatting freely to his colleagues...

Jimmy has just made a noisy aside to his assembled colleagues about a girl in her early 20's who had just walked in with her boyfriend...

"Jeez...look at the tits on her! They look like a dead heat in a Graf Zeppelin race!"

The boys roar with laughter.

The boyfriend looks across with a flicker of anger which is rapidly extinguished when he catches sight of the large bear of a man who made the derisory comments about his girl.

Jimmy leans to the side, squeezing me against the corner of the seat and hoarsely whispers in my ear, "I hope you don't mind me being so crude." It was more of a statement than a polite query.

I place my hand playfully on his thigh under the table and smile indulgently, "Hey, I appreciate you boys have to let off steam after a hard week."

Jimmy's large hairy paw clamps down over mine and pulls them up towards his groin and utters, "And how do you like to let off steam, princess?"

My heart suddenly starts to beat faster. I look around the group who are all oblivious to the private asides going on between me and Jimmy. I spot Graham glance briefly out of the corner of his eye in our direction.

I lean in towards the side of Jimmy's face and quietly but purposefully say, "Fucking."

A slow grin appears on Jimmy's face who is staring ahead pretending to be listening to a conversation across the table. His hand pulls mine over his crotch which is now bulging with an indefinable hardness.

(The showerhead is now being massaged more vigorously between her legs, Sally's breathing get quicker)

A minute goes by and Jimmy turns to me, "Are you getting plenty of fucking?"

I press the palm of my hand down to feel his hardness beneath the coarse denim.

"No." I reply.

With blank expressions on our faces, giving the rest of the group the impression we are just having idle chitchat, we turn to each other and respond in quick fire.

"Your hubby over there not giving you any?" Jimmy asked.

"Not enough."

"You want more?"

"Yes."

"I've got a beast down below that can give you what you want."

"I know. I can feel it."

"You want it?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Now."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"There's a function room upstairs."

For the first time during this latter exchange Jimmy laughs causing a few heads to turn, including Graham's. My hand is still on Jimmy's crotch even though both of his are now placed round his half empty pint glass. I get up and ease my way from behind the tables and go over the bar.

"Excuse me," I ask the rotund landlord who is aimlessly cleaning glasses with a towel, "Can I have a look at your function suite, please? I'm looking to hire it for me husband's birthday next month."

Nonchalantly the surly manager hands me a key and nodded his head directing me to stairs behind the bar. The stairway is empty, dark and unlit and I wait a few minutes outside the function room door until I see Jimmy's large frame appear at the bottom blocking what little illumination came from below. Jimmy ambled up the steps with a wicked grin. As I insert the key in the door Jimmy presses himself against my ass, feeling again his hardness.

"Hurry up, princess, I want to sink my beast into you."

The door opens on to a large gloomy room with the faint smell of stale beer and disinfectant. There is a three quarter length mirrored wall along one side of the room below which a long upholstered mauve couch was positioned. The function room has the obligatory wooden dance floor area surrounded by very dated carpet with swirly patterns.

I take Jimmy's hand and steer him quickly over the dance floor, the heels of my boots echoing loudly round the silent room, towards the seating area below the mirrored wall. Neither of us wanted to say anything just in case our words resonated loudly for prying ears to hear. I push him on to the seat and hitching my skirt up I place one leg over and straddle him.

"You are one sexy...horny motherfucker," Jimmy grunted.

I lean down and plunge my mouth over his, feeling his manly stubble scrape my delicate chin and upper lip. His tongue invades mine and his hands reach up and encase my breasts before massaging them roughly. We continue to kiss noisily, our saliva smeared across our faces, and I reach the palm of one hand down and aggressively rub Jimmy's erection through his jeans. He moans softly and then unbuttons my shirt revealing the skimpy lace fabric supporting my breasts.

He reaches round trying to find the bra clip and after a few seconds of fumbling utters, "Fuck it!" and angrily rips the front of the bra apart releasing my huge firm breasts against his face. Greedily Jimmy paws at my breasts, kneading them and then taking my nipples between his teeth and biting them until they are hard like bullets. I gasp with the pain. I am wet with desire for this brute. But more importantly I want Graham to see us. I know he knows where I am and who I am with.

I raise myself up and efficiently unbuckle Jimmy's belt and unbutton his jeans to reveal some cheap faded boxer shorts. I am pleasantly surprised that his broad hairy belly is actually quite firm as I peel the band of his pants down. Above a thick, slightly greying, thatch of pubic hair sprang a thick slab of hard meat, rippled with thick pronounced veins.

"Yeah, baby, unleash the beast," he chuckled, as he looked down with barely concealed admiration at his proud manhood, swaying above his groin.

"Mmmm...now that's what I call a cock," I state with genuine admiration. "Now you'd better get these wet panties off me." I raise myself to allow Jimmy access under my skirt and he roughly tugs my lacy panties down, biting into my thighs before ripping the sheer fabric off and tossing them onto the dance floor.

Jimmy wraps his fingers round the girth of his monster cock and massages his length vigorously until it reaches a glorious 8 inches. I hitch the hem of my corduroy skirt up and lower myself above his cockhead which he begins to rub against the moist opening of my pussy. Closing my eyes I ease myself a couple of inches down allowing the wide dome of his dick to prize open my slippery gash. In one quick movement Jimmy reaches round my back, clasping my shoulders and mercilessly pulls my body down while meeting me with a ferocious upward thrust from his hips, impaling me on his lengthy meaty crowbar.

"Aaaaaarrrggghhh!" I cry, before biting my lip to suppress a further scream.

(The shower head was now being rubbed with increasing intensity along her slit with Sally's index finger on her free hand caressing her clit as she felt the onset of an orgasm creeping over her)

As I open my eyes I look in the mirror and see a woman possessed with lust, hair now dishevelled with strands like cobwebs plastered across my red face. Suddenly a movement in the reflection makes me gasp. Graham, my husband, is quietly leaning against the door, watching, observing.

"Fuck me, princess, you're real tight. Graham only got a tiny willy then?" Jimmy mocked, unaware that the object of his scorn was immersed in the shadowy darkness less than thirty feet away, my body blocking any view behind me.

I have not been filled so completely for many years, the walls of my vagina being stretched that I find it impossible to think of what Graham must be feeling. All I know is that he is accepting of the scene being played out in front of him and that he is giving his silent but tacit approval for me to continue. This lewd act of fucking is for him, my husband. He wants me to push the boundaries of my degradation and his humiliation.

To keep my balance I lean forward and clasp my hands onto Jimmy's shoulders before slowly thrusting myself up and down along his animal phallus, "Yes, my husband has a tiny penis," I said disdainfully, looking into Graham's eyes through the reflection in the mirror, my head positioned above Jimmy's, my bare breasts pushing into his face.

Jimmy grabs my pendulous boobs and massages them in time with my rhythmic bouncing along Jimmy's huge length, my increasingly wet pussy allowing me to accommodate his substantial girth. I hold Graham's gaze as I increase the tempo of my thrusting, his hand reaching to adjust the stirring that is clearly going on in his loins.

I feel Jimmy's legs tense as I recognise the telltale signs of a pending orgasm. The intensity of my movements increase and he groans, "I'm...I'm...going...to ...cum," and a moment later he lets out a grunt, "Uuugghhhhhhh!" With two are three thrusts of his broad hips he unleashes a torrent of hot spunk deep in my pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Sally's index finger became a blur as she brought herself to an orgasm the intense it caused to drop the showerhead, which rattled at the bottom of the bath. Still panting deeply Sally restored it to its clasp on the shower unit and leaned against the wall marvelling at the powerful climax she had just experienced. Toweling herself down and returning to her room to dress she played through her mind the fantasy she had so vividly explored. She had an idea how she could progress this further.

*****

Chapter 4 follows soon! Please feel free to email me direct by way of the 'Send Feedback' option at the end of this page and let me know what you think so far.