One Fling, Two Girls: Home...

Story Info
A 'what if' story written for the 'girl' in the shower.
3.1k words
4.02
67.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firestar
Firestar
16 Followers

One Fling, Two Girls: Home From College

It seems so long since I last laid eyes on her pale butterscotch skin or let my glance rest on her vibrant brunette hair ending just below her shoulders. Come to think of it, I haven't seen her in over six months now. Even though I can not recall the exact moment I met her, I still clearly taste the moment her teal blue eyes latched on to mine across the room at choir practice. As her eyes worked like crazy glue, I silently kicked myself and quickly decided that I was imagining things. Little did I know, that gaze which I caught in the moment is so kindly stared in my direction was most definitely the stare of a girl faced with a mix of confusion and craving.

For some time, I could not shake her gaze from my thoughts. When my eyes shut to the blindness of sleep, her delicate face would tattoo itself on my eyelids. I'd watch her inside my dreams, that same look of the moment I knew and yet refused to admit. Her pink lips calmly placed together as to say something, a silent story passed down only by word of mouth or presence of thought.

Three weeks ago, she instant messaged me the story I was longing to hear but ashamed to ask for. The girl… no, the woman, whose image I could not shake from my mind spoke to me with her words. As her text appeared on the screen of the monitor in the computer lab, I was drawn back in time to the moment she stood gazing. Except this time, I allowed myself to see the truth, the undeniable connection that we had made that day, and suddenly it all made sense. Sitting in the computer lab, my inner thighs began to burn as I imagined my lips teasing her cashmere soft neck.

And now, I'm home in an empty house, sitting on the computer chair made of maroon leather sticking slightly to the bare of my back, in between dark blue denim jeans and a bright loose knit yellow sweater. It is ten o'clock in the morning and I'm not even sure what day of the week it is. All I know is that I'm sitting here staring at the glare of the monitor as her away message lets me in on a delicious secret: "I'm showering, I'll be back later."

Within moments I was upstairs tearing my room apart, searching for the sheet of paper I had her home address on. Considering the fact that my immediate impulse was so wrong in all senses of the word, I am surprised at how quick I was to act on it. Five minutes later I found the sheet of paper under my lingerie dresser. I took a quick glance in the mirror, grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

The December wind was numbing against my flesh, although the weather was still unusually mild. I jumped into my car and turned the heat on as quickly as possible, feeling the warm air blow out of the vents and through the holes in the sweater and on to my plump breasts, dangling about free underneath the knitted fabric. In the same moment a blast of noise shook the car, and my whole body jumped. I looked down and noticed the radio had been left on it's highest volume and automatically turned on when I started the car. "Geez," I muttered under my breath as my goose bump covered arm, dangling numb with anxiety, sprung to life and reached over to the knob to turn down the volume. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, then slid my hand over to the gear and put the car in reverse. In the essence of my spontaneous actions, there was no turning back now.

The car hissed at me, as if it was trying to scare me away from this fantasy which I do not and cannot own. It was a cat, purring and cooing as I let the toe of my right black leather boot glide between the gas and the break as if floating in a warm body of water. There were few cars on the street, since it was eight o'clock in the morning and all of the schools were off because of the holiday. Occasionally, I'd feel a car pass me by quickly from the other direction and felt it twist my stomach into knots.

As I got closer to the apartment which she lived in, my fingers began to tremble on the steering wheel with a rapid, chattering clang. I knew the idea was dangerous to say the least, unless she happened to be standing outside her front door anticipating my genuinely unplanned arrival, I was going to have to find another method of getting inside her house. For all I knew, her parents could be home guarding the door and she could have finished her shower ages ago. My car rumbled onto the poorly paved streets of her community and I began to look for her apartment. I was expecting to get lost so that I wouldn't end up going through with the plan, but instead I found that her home was easy to locate.

A navy blue mini van was parked in the driveway, shimmering from the night's frosting. The sunlight bounced off of the glistening automobile and strained my vision. Spots of light flashed in my view as her eyes, her shimmer powdered eyelids resting over oceans of blue radiated in my mind. "Now what?," I questioned myself as I parked the car around the corner from her apartment and stood on the corner.

Despite the cool wind, my entire body was warm with exhilaration. I felt as if I had just had a single sip of strong liqueur, the poison entering my system burning down to the cavities of longing. Her lips were only steps away, her skin so close I could nearly feel it smoothly pressing against mine as our bodies would hold another with a strength of maturity, yet a sense of a physical renaissance. I knew I would be going back to Chicago in four days and this was my last chance to taste the peach blush of her tender lips.

I counted my steps to her front door: forty-two. I counted the seconds I stood staring at the chipping white wood around a window peering into the dull gray of a momentarily abandoned household: ninety-eight. I looked around suspiciously, for a second believing someone was having me followed, but all that I saw was the serene morning buzz of a suburban community with the occasional hum of a car engine in the distance. Twenty-one seconds after the burst of paranoia and no signs of life in the apartment, I decided to take a quick walk around the outside of the building before I left. There was a gate to get into the backyard area and I figured it would most likely be locked, but I decided to push anyway to see if it would budge.

The metal gate swung open and hit the other side of the fence with a loud "thud." I looked around again quickly, making sure no one noticed what I was doing, and walked up to the window by the side of the house and pressed my ear up against it. From outside, I could hear a faint "sssssssss" of water running from what most likely was a shower. The window was open a few inches, so I quietly pushed it up one more, then two more. Finally I had lifted the new door high enough so that I could fit through.

First of all, I wanted to make sure that the person in the shower was who I thought it was. If I was thinking straight at the time, I would have convinced myself that it was her father, mother or sibling and walked away never to have known. But for some reason, a phone rang loudly and a wet body, shimmering from the translucent paint of a long shower, jumped out of the stall, grabbed a mauve towel from the rack, wrapped it around her waist and ran to answer the phone. Even though I had only seen her for a second, I knew then and there that I had to devour her in my kiss, make love to her entire physical form and toy with her inner workings. I wanted her.

While she was away, I pried the window open even more allowing it to make a loud squeaking noise as it became a giant mouth hungry wanting chew me in. But I was smarter than allowing it to sink it's teeth into my skin. When I heard her talking as if she was discussing important matters, I knew it was my chance to get inside. However wrong and guilty I felt for doing this was contradicted by a thousand reasons to in that morning, make her mine.

I pulled myself up into the window and nearly fell in, eventually finding a intelligent way to lower myself inside. Quickly, I glanced around for a place to hide, but the only spot I could see was a small cabinet which I couldn't imagine fitting in even if I was ten sizes smaller. The pitter pat of moist, bare footsteps began to make their way back to the bathroom as I desperately looked around for a place to hide. I heard Kate say "see you later. Bye" to whoever she was talking to on the phone, and saw her back turned to me outside the door. I leaped behind the open door to the bathroom and held my breath tight, so she wouldn't hear me even if I felt she would most likely see me hiding there, even if I was covered by a few towels hanging off the door rack.

Somehow, she missed me. Perhaps it was because it was so early in the morning, or maybe she thought she was hallucinating- I do not know. She stared at the door for a second and looked as if she wanted to close it, but then shrugged it off, I guess figuring she was all alone for the morning, and dropped her mauve terrycloth towel to the floor revealing her figure once again. Her large, tender breasts perfectly accented the rest of her curves as my eyes followed them violently like a trip on Lombard Street at 90mph.

The second before she was about to get back in, the phone began to ring again. She let out a fairly loud sign of frustration, replaced her towel and marked outside to the phone. I knew that I either needed to get out of there at that moment or do something incredible quickly, so I took the unorthodox route and opted for the later. As Kate's voice echoed in the halls of her apartment I swiftly removed all of my clothes and hid them in the cabinet under the sink. Then, I opened the door to the shower stall and walked to the back of the square space and waited.

Although I'm sure this conversation was not much longer than the last one, it seemed as if it lasted for hours. I stood there, completely naked as the moist air began to drench my skin. My heart was pounding louder than the base beat in a selection of techno music as my body was trembling quicker then the strings on a harp directly following their plucking. I was a wreck, and yet- enjoyed every moment of the suspense.

Finally, I heard the phone slam down. Soon after, through the marbleized glass, I spotted the same figure, who, this time around, closed the door and locked it immediately after walking in the room. She seemed suspicious of something, and I was sure she was going to yell at me the second she saw me there and never talk to me again. But part of me knew the truth as well- the fact that she wanted this as much as I did, that she was going to enjoy what I had in store for her.

She reached inside and turned the shower back on without actually looking. She felt the water for a second as it changed from extremely frigid to boiling hot. My skin felt it all, and tingled from the pain of a quick ice storm to flame and then back to a neutral. Her toes, polished pink, entered the stall before the rest of her did. I took the time to push my hair back from my face and prepare myself for anything.

The moment she saw me she jumped, but did not scream. Her whole face was covered in fear that turned into more of a confused yet energized amusement when she realized this intruder was none other than me. She opened her lips in attempt to say something, but I pressed my finger against her mouth as I brought myself closer to her body and found what she wanted to say in her perfectly shaped, exotic, teal speckled eyes.

I brought her towards me and turned her away from the water and then gently touched her back with the tips of my fingers as the water provided the perfect lubrication. My fingers danced upon her flesh for ten minutes, spending time to make sure she was calm and ready to let me have her, love her, fuck her.

Her body slowly began to loosen. Her broad, strong, sharp shoulders dropped to a position of relaxation and her head lifted back letting me know she liked what my fingers were saying. Only then I did I pull myself closer to her, still facing her back as she stared at the white tiles on the wall. I allowed my lips to slip across the puddles on her shoulders and up to the sides of her neck, gradually gaining control and comfort as she soon fell into my arms willfully.

My hands reached around to her stomach as they softly swirled around her luscious abdomen and playfully gained admittance to her breasts. I pulled her even closer to me, as her figure began to tease my own skin with it's presence. My hands walked their way down to her thighs, as she shivered with a nervous hunger. I stayed there only for a few moments and then brought my hands to her back again, this time really touching- I sunk into her as if she were quicksand that I had gladly fallen into. Her lack of resistance was a sign that I did not have to stop, but her refusal to turn around was certainly enough to make me keep going.

I brought my head up again, to lick her entire back. When I got down to the sides of her waistline she nearly lost control and I took advantage by kissing her neck and then taking her by the waist with my left arm and spinning her around. I looked her in the eye with my flirtatious, seductive glance and then let my mouth fall to her pale cherry nipples, two toys for my lips to play with. Her entire nipple fit nicely in between my lips, as my tongue gently revolved around her nipple. Gently, I brought my teeth down on the tip pulling slightly. She kept her composure and silence, but I could fell her body quaking under my chin.

Surprising both of us, I unexpectedly sprung up from her nipples, now both forming erect peaks, and brought my whole body in towards her as my lips touched hers. Right then, we melted into each other. Nothing else mattered- it was a rush- a thrill… all terribly wrong but pleasantly right at the same instant.

Our tongues fought a battle of strength of sex for ten minutes as we stood under the warm water, trickling down her spine and my bosom. I released my right hand from behind her back and dropped it to her waist, where it held steady for another few minutes. Then in an emergency landing my hand slipped from her hip and fell into her moist flesh dangling like a fresh flower after a downpour. I felt her hand start to move down to take mine away but the second I found her clit with my middle finger and my thumb, her arms dropped to the side, as if weighted by a thousand pounds of gold.

The limbs sprawling from my wrist finger-painted a masterpiece on the outer territory of her vagina before I permitted any of them to slide inside of her. I waited until I felt her push me inside of her with her weight, and then my finger slipped into her opening as it sucked me inside. Cautiously, I removed myself from her and slid back in again, each new entrance occurring quicker than the last. When the pace got very quick I heard her moan softly for the first time, her head resting on my shoulder, her eyes closed and her lips spread apart wide like an eagles wings.

My thirst could not contain itself any longer. I lifted her head off of my shoulder, dropped to my knees and pressed her body against the wall. The shower, raining on my head splattered about everywhere, but all I could think about was how much I wanted to be inside of her and taste everything she had to offer.

The tip of my tongue played with her tiny ball of pleasure, as my hands carefully spread apart her petals allowing my mouth to fall inside her sweet center and consume her honey nectar. My tongue performed a thousand ballets I was convinced it didn't have the appropriate training to do, and as her body began to tremble, my oral instrument of pleasure somehow knew how to dance on Pointe. To my pleasant surprise, it was Kate who performed the aria.

Her clitoris was located neatly in-between my lips, and I sucked on it as I would any lollypop. I felt it swell under my tongue as the Richter scale meters began to show signs of small tremors. Suddenly, the red lines leaped in reaction to the intense vibration from the woman I was serving on my knees. I kept my tongue tied tightly around her clit for a few seconds longer and I knew she was ready to explode.

Her hips began thrusting into my face as the weight in her arms turn into the solid lead inside her whole body. She could barely support herself. I held her steady with one hand as I continued to suck every last convulsion out of her before I returned to her lips, with a gentle smile, and held her under the cooling water as it ran down our backs, each of us quivering in the others simultaneously trembling grasp.

Firestar
Firestar
16 Followers