One for the Books

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was music to my ears, creating a sweet tempo I used as a rhythm, driving us both quickly towards a massive orgasmic crescendo.

Oh fuck... I wasn't going to last very long.

But then Andy's ass always felt so wonderful I never did. Most of the time I had to fight from shooting off as soon as I got all the way inside of him.

I could read the signs, though. From the way he was gasping and the feel of his body tightening up beneath me and the way his prick swelled up in my grasp I could tell my lover was rapidly approaching his peak as well. A counterpoint litany came leaking from my own lips.

"Come for me, boy... come... come... come... come for me... oooohhh..."

His body stiffened and his head came up as he squealed and moaned. That incredible butt clamped down on my cock as he shuddered hard and I felt a sudden warm stickiness on my hand beneath him as his cock erupted over and over again. The feel and sound and scent and vision of my lover reaching orgasm with my prick deep in his ass sent me over the edge and I let out a howl of pleasure and began filling his wiggling butt with my own sticky hot ecstasy. I shivered and moaned and shot wave after wave of come into his body, trying my very best to fill him up completely.

Almost all of the strength went out of my body and I collapsed across his back, laying my head between his shoulder blades while I panted and gasped and shivered. It was all I could do to keep my quivering legs from giving way and dropping me to the floor. Unconsciously, my fingers kept moving against his softening cock making him shiver and squeak beneath me.

"God..." I murmured against his spine. "I love you, Andy." His voice was a little muffled as his face was pressed into the mattress.

"I love you, Alex. Now and forever..."

Last

Bay City certainly wasn't Rome or Paris or even Mazatlan, but it would do.

We'd made new friends and had an adventure and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, both in and out of bed.

As vacations went, it was one for the books.